Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? (7711 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
wristwatch:
I try as much as I can to believe this story but my spirit keep telling me its a lie.
hav u been baptized
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
brito:

I know its bigger than your brain, now get lost.
1inch and you're making noise.
ha ha now i undastand dat u really want to feel my dick inside ur pussy, well dis is my numba #08074853232 dis is ur opportunity dnt let it pass U by.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
hav u been baptized

Lol Yes. And u?
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol Yes. And u?
YES den dat spirit dat makes u doubt my story is an evil spirit, u need deliverance woya take it kokokakakorabakemateata in jesus name recieve ur healing
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
tunex777:
AMAZING ETISALAT DATA BUNDLE.
500MB-N500
1G-N800
1. 5G-N1200
2G-N1600
CALL A BROTHER TUNDE 08084126978
08162637076 WATSAPP 08162637076 FOR THOSE
THAT BASE IN IBADAN FOR FACIAL TRANSACTION
who is this one when i have use up to 100gb with my etisalat with zero naira ure hear talking poo n shit.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
thanks 4 d advice, infact i can dash u some cash bcaus right now im too loaded. wink

Really?
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Imanuelle:

Really?
yea infact u dnt know how much im making from this ladies weekly, its lyk im a football player.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by seankay(m): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Reminds me of those ali and simbi stories undecided
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
seankay:
Reminds me of those ali and simbi stories undecided
ADMIT u dnt hav nting to say
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Hawlahscho(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
100Cents:

APC

SMH. Alcohol can be smth sometimes
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hawlahscho:

SMH. Alcohol can be smth sometimes
i dey tell u.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by seankay(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
ADMIT u dnt hav nting to say
Yes because the story is so fake
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
seankay:

Yes because the story is so fake
doubting thomas
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by seankay(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
doubting thomas
I don't need to be Thomas to know its fake grin
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by adahgold(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Do am for d main time bro...
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by daben1(m): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
NinoBrown888:
Your write-up is as fake as a butt-pad.
thank you bro!!
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by daben1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
anjiewealth:
Nice one sheybi u too dey benefit from them... Naso life b na
anjie''wealth''!! Let me benefit from you na!
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
seankay:

I don't need to be Thomas to know its fake grin
well i can undastand bcaus uve neva got laid by three ladies b4
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
daben1:
anjie''wealth''!! Let me benefit from you na!
guy u get mind o my babe 4 dat matter.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
daben1:
thank you bro!!
birds of d same feather fool around together.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
adahgold:
Do am for d main time bro...
guy nr b 4 d main time o, if possible i go do am 4 eva.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by daben1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
guy u get mind o my babe 4 dat matter.
no be sin na! Lol
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by daben1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
birds of d same feather fool around together.
it's only fool that recognizes a fool
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Perfectbright: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Bros dats good job. If u can not do it alone plz call me on 08103659538 to help u service them 4 benefit ok
messpero90:
ha ha ha but im dead serious o
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by seankay(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
well i can undastand bcaus uve neva got laid by three ladies b4
being raped is different from getting laid tongue
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
just bcaus u are not so lucky to be raped by three rich n fresh ladies does nt gv u d right to doubt my pimping credibility.

and what's lucky about fucking some randoms girls? oh I forgot, you've been fucking random girls since you were like 10yo
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
emrain:

and what's lucky about fucking some randoms girls? oh I forgot, you've been fucking random girls since you were like 10yo
yes and im proud of it.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
seankay:
being raped is different from getting laid tongue
but i enjoyed it
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
Perfectbright:
Bros dats good job. If u can not do it alone plz call me on 08103659538 to help u service them 4 benefit ok
thanks but dnt worry with a little palmwine and groundnut oil together, "d ladies know im a machine.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
daben1:
it's only fool that recognizes a fool
so ure a fool hm hm c wat buari has caused.
Re: Help I Was Raped By Three Rich Ladies, Should I Report The Case To The Police? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
daben1:
no be sin na! Lol
chai na big sin o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Way My Boyfriend Beat Me! What Should I Do? (pic) / Despite Using PEP! He Still Went For Another Round Of Sex / Why *squirting* Is Trending On Twitter Lol [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.