Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone (158704 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How To Watch LIVE Football Matches On Your Android #nomoredstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by directonpc(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chyjoey:
Abeg somebody should drop the link to working wss..the one i downloaded is crap...please cry cry undecided angry

WSS + MX player
Live Sport On Android
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by keandre: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2015
sambina:
which network do u use in streaming ur live match

mtn
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2015
Watched Monday Night Raw Last night LIVE on Sky Sports 3... Exclusively only on WSS.

Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by nolywe(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Believe it or not...wss is the best so far
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
nolywe:

Truly the best.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Deshannel(m): 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
koice:

WSS is ideal for those on an unlimited data plan.
I currently own 27gig. grin (imei tweakers association)
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Deshannel(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
nolywe:
I tried Sport TV. Its a little cool though, it streams faster, but has poor quality (no HD option) and the ads are constant on the screen. Can't be compared with wss.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Deshannel:

I currently own 27gig. grin (imei tweakers association)

Good for you. Better start putting it to task then. At least, try to download and stream as much as you can cuz it's not gonna be there for long. A friend of mine's 20gig got wiped yesterday's morning, lolz.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Deshannel(m): 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
koice:

Good for you. Better start putting it to task then. At least, try to download and stream as much as you can cuz it's not gonna be there for long. A friend of mine's 20gig got wiped yesterday's morning, lolz.

He must have dialed a wrong code.
Mine is valid till July
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by bluehorizo(m): 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Deshannel:

He must have dialed a wrong code.
Mine is valid till July

Kindly PM me. We need to talk please.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by nolywe(m): 2:19am On Apr 08, 2015
It seems like some spots in my house has better network signal than others....
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Lordseyad(m): 6:38am On Apr 08, 2015
nolywe:
It seems like some spots in my house has better network signal than others....
Lol-- I hope it isn't your toilet area that has Excellent signal
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by funkyjms: 7:19am On Apr 08, 2015
Lordseyad:
Lol-- I hope it isn't your toilet area that has Excellent signal

lol...It would be a challenge only if he lives in a face-me-I-slap crib. My toilet is my second bedroom. smiley
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by nolywe(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2015
The best spot to receive full network signal in my crib is my bedroom...unfortunately I like watching football in the sitting room coz I love connecting it to 'em loud speakers....that's football for me..
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Mackie1(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2015
koice:
Cr7 on fire. Exclusively in HD on WSS
at 400kbps hmmmmmmmmm, that's 4mb in 10 secs 24mb per min, and in 100mins 2.4gb for a match which kin sub be that for this Nigeria?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Lordseyad(m): 10:54am On Apr 08, 2015
funkyjms:

lol...It would be a challenge only if he lives in a face-me-I-slap crib. My toilet is my second bedroom. smiley
Lol '- Your second room -- Gat me laughing
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2015
Mackie1:
at 400kbps hmmmmmmmmm, that's 4mb in 10 secs 24mb per min, and in 100mins 2.4gb for a match which kin sub be that for this Nigeria?

Unlimited data things. Etisalat
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Mackie1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
koice:

Unlimited data things. Etisalat
tot they've stopped it
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Mackie1:
tot they've stopped it

Yeah, the activation code doesn't work anymore, put the plan is still very much in play for those that never opted out when it was discontinued.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Mackie1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2015
koice:

Yeah, the activation code doesn't work anymore, put the plan is still very much in play for those that never opted out when it was discontinued.
wowwww let me try my sim
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by nolywe(m): 12:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Awoof dey sweet ooo...I almost watched the all matches lol
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nasri100(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
koice:

Koice abeg help. Am pissed right now. I recharged 2k to do Etisalat 1gig but they started deducting the money saying:

'' Dear Customer your last payg payu data session was 0.28 at 0.05...Your main balace is 23.94. Dial 262 to turn off this notification''

what does it mean?
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nasri100:

Koice abeg help. Am pissed right now. I recharged 2k to do Etisalat 1gig but they started deducting the money saying:

'' Dear Customer your last payg payu data session was 0.28 at 0.05...Your main balace is 23.94. Dial 262 to turn off this notification''

what does it mean?

Phew! Just like that, 2k gone like the wind! Guy, you get money oh. Anyhoo, that kin notification can only mean the obvious, your subscription wasn't successful. Next time you subscribe, wait for confirmation message, okay? And be sure to use Simple server. That's all.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nasri100(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
koice:

Phew! Just like that, 2k gone like the wind! Guy, you get money oh. Anyhoo, that kin notification can only mean the obvious, your subscription wasn't successful. Next time you subscribe, wait for confirmation message, okay? And be sure to use Simple server. That's all.

Thanks bro. i would run to these Sme sellers last last. Etisalat 2k 1gig na die. I just like them cause its fasttttt
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nasri100:

Thanks bro. i would run to these Sme sellers last last. Etisalat 2k 1gig na die. I just like them cause its fasttttt

Yup. Etisalat internet speed is prolly the fastest in Nigeria.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Mackie1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2015
nolywe:
Awoof dey sweet ooo...I almost watched the all matches lol
eti payg??
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by nolywe(m): 7:12am On Apr 10, 2015
Since their yesterdays update..I've been noticing some constant deduction of my credit..
The 1mb doesn't last for long now
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 10, 2015
nolywe:
Since their yesterdays update..I've been noticing some constant deduction of my credit..
The 1mb doesn't last for long now

Well, for you sha. Mine is just like usual - dependable.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2015
Fun fact about Etisalat Paygo: Don't try to use it on a low internet connection cuz that's just asking for trouble. Your credit will get zapped like there's no tomorrow. On a high internet connection, Paygo is a bliss. The speed na wire.
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by nolywe(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2015
It always happen when I off and on my data connection...I'm using offline mode now...kinda steady like b4
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Iyowuski: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2015
I can testify because I've got almost all of the app I think this mobdro is the complete package from music to sports to religion to news to wildlife anything. I thank you the guy that shared this mobdro link. TBN channel all d way
Re: How To Watch Live Football On Android Phone by Sanniez(m): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2015
my payg used to work b4 up till d beginning of this month buh suddenly dey started removing my credit nd it stooped working, wat cld be d cause?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Connect Samsung Galaxy S4 To PC / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted / Mtn Promo - Free Recharge Cards:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.