Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher (83811 Views)

Must Read :The Mistery Gloria Okon / Where Is Gloria Okon...is She Really Dead Or Alive???? / Contrary To Apc Claims, Gloria Okon 'Died' When Buhari Was Head Of State- Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by IYANGBALI: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
lastmessenger:
Composed and written by an APC story teller.
Don't quote me to avoid gun shots into your APC stomach.
what has this got to do with APC,use your brain at least once in your life time

17 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nazcoj(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
wow!
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by holatin(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
lastmessenger:
fool, you must ve inherit stupidity from your lineage.

oloshi Omo jati jati

I wish I know you, you deserve good spanking

8 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by ademasta(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmm
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by IYANGBALI: 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And buhari killed d woman undecided!
will you shut that your dirty mouth before I shut it for you,oponu ode tongue

14 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by pmc01(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Quite revealing and captivating, like a well-scripted Hollywood/Bollywood movie.

I wish I could see the end.

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Vyolet(f): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Gloria Okon is still alive,hale and hearty,she is in Nigeria.

Gloria Okon is a strong member of the PDP,a friend to all presidents and first ladies.

I will stop here until i get other facts.

7 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
So all this conspiracy happend under the nose of the clueless and slugglish buhari, wen he was even younger and agile o? And when nigeria is not even up to 90million. The same man at age 72yrs now senile and weak thinks he has the capacity to curb corruption in this modern age! Change my foot!!!!

4 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by fosterkid: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
story for d gods, no proof? GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by BSF: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vyolet:

Gloria Okon is a strong member of the PDP,a friend to all presidents and first ladies.

Who you be?
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by fosterkid: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vyolet:

she is your neighbour?

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by IYANGBALI: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
EmoBoy:
Bullshit
no sir,its hardcore truth,so deal with it

3 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wow this is interesting...

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by eaz(f): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
You have no gun shots. So stop the infantile blackmail. Punks like you at the bottom of the human pyramid do not want the truth to be told. Why was Dele Giwa killed? Why was Buhari's regime overthrown? Why did Fela sing who killed Dele Giwa? You are free to support whoever you like but not at the expense of the truth. What will you gain by promoting falsehood? Some of us on nairaland could read newspapers in 1985. I just wonder how people their parents have not even met each other then can come here and spill nonsense. I weep for this generation. Lost values, dead conscience,morally bankrupt, futureless
lastmessenger:

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
alienvirus:
Now you see why Buhari is the next president

So,what are you saying,Alien? Did they say it was Good luck's father that sponsored Glory Okon? Who even allowed an Alien into were humans are

3 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by sirrinky: 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wow thought only oyinbo people have cold cases like these.

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by iwezor1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
sammieguze:
Even if she was killed by firing squad as reported by ait, i don't see anything wrong in that. Afterall... There is already an established law for drug mules to be executed and it made me respect the man called buhari.

The law is No respecter of person. Even if gej is found corrupt, let him take a detour to kirikiri bfr otuoke
the one killed by firing squad is gloria iyama not gloria okon

9 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
alienvirus:
Now you see why Buhari is the next president

So,what are you saying,Alien? Did they say it was GEJ's father that sponsored Glory Okon? Who even allowed an Alien into were humans are
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by strawberryinc(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
nigeria we hail thee

SAI BUHARI

MARCH 28

24dys coundown to aso rock

#ihavedecided to march for CHANGE

5 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Weah96: 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
studio14:
who brought the food to her at the detention room? When making any visit to even prison there's always a record.

In which country? LOL. Someone can just tear that book or say somebody removed it from where it was kept. No big deal. There are no cameras.

1 Like

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by jingh(f): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
See how the satanist ran from this thread

2 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by ddefoe: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
So many contradictions in the story,first her address she gave is none existent,secondly,no family member came forward to identify her,later she became chinyere married to a military man and seen with Maryam in london.at the tail end of the story, her family said the corpse that was returned to them was not that of their dear daughter.I'd thought they said her family never came forward to identify with her in detention. Which family now was the corpse returned to giving the fact that also she was chinyere and was found to be alive in London...Wonders without end!

6 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Lakeshizu(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
IYANGBALI:
This is the main reason Buhari's govt was overthrown by IBB and also one of the reasons they don't want GMB back in govt
Dos that mean IBB, knew something about the death or Drug Baron?
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by 36STATES: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Completely inaccurate account of the story. Op your source is your own blog? Pls try again.
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by folahann(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
...and she looks so innocent. One wouldn't have thought such a woman would be into stuff like that in those days
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
The truth remains; When the Economy is hard, people resort to crime for survival. IBB and Buhari messed up Nigeria. We will NOT go back to the era of Intra-Country Drug pushing.

Tufiakwa to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by OsoDupe(f): 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
, is that you?
Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by IYANGBALI: 12:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lakeshizu:
Dos that mean IBB, knew something about the death or Drug Baron?
for real. To save his wife and family from the scandal. Mind you gloria okon did not die,she was relocated outside the country,the late dele giwa got to know this,he either wanted to make noise of it or blackmail ibb and he paid dearly for it

9 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by saaedlee: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Robot Mugabe how market? Have you charged your battery this morning?

GEJ till 2019 slave. grin grin

gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: GLORIA OKON, The Story Of Nigeria’s Most Mysterious Drug Pusher by Dexema(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sounds like a nigerian version of bourne identity. IBB sure has Satans DNA somwhere embedded in him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) / See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.