Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... (1067 Views)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by bamac(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2015
Most men are also confused when choosing their life partner which shouldn't be so. This are some of the tips to consider before choosing a your "wife material" :

1. She must love God (depending on the religion)

2. She must love you naturally (without any clause)

3. She must love your family (your parents and siblings especially)

4. She must be at least good in the kitchen( winning your belly should be one of her major business)

5. She must be ready to also fetch at least little income to complement your own income either through self owned job or otherwise(an idle wife is a burden to the home)... Read on... http://bamisepeters..de/2015/03/qualities-woman-must-possess-to-become.html?m=1
Re: Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2015
it seems diz op is high on orijin undecided i can't see; she must be fire on bed undecided
Re: Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by ZedX6: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2015
grin
Re: Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2015
incase wink
Re: Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by Enegod(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2015
10. She must be my best friend. Your best friend will do anything for you no matter what. If you marry your best friend, the marriage can weather any storm that comes. undecided

11. She must be a secure and self-assured person that knows what she wants. If she does not know what she wants, no one else well know either. undecided

12. She must be a hard worker. It is not important that she works outside or inside the home. This is more about her work ethic. If a woman has a strong work ethic, she will be willing to work on a relationship that is in trouble. Every relationship will have its trouble from time to time. undecided

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2015
Good
Re: Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by mytime24(f): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:
it seems diz op is high on orijin undecided i can't see; she must be fire on bed undecided
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by LewisO: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2015
10. She mustn't be a leech.

11. She must be Loyal.
Re: Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2015
mytime24:
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
And why are you surprise undecided
Re: Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by uzeba(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
One spelling mistake can destroy a marriage!
A husband wrote a message to his wife on his official trip and forgot to add 'e' at the end of a word,
"I am having such a wonderful time!
Wish you were her !
Re: Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by pweetixandy: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nawa oooo. And one mod will come and move this trash to the front page.
Re: Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Good list tho
Re: Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by Fabrolistic: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:
origin Where e from see am? The op's brand i know is shekpe.
Re: Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fabrolistic:

origin Where e from see am? The op's brand i know is shekpe.
Hehehehe..... or ogidiga grin
Re: Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by Mhizizzy(f): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
Okay
Re: Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by major466(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
10. She must be devoid of Tattoos.
Re: Qualities A Woman Must Possess To Become Suitable Wife... by Thanos(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
1-know how to bang
2-know how to bang
3-12. Good at blowing

(1) (Reply)

7 Traditional Dating Rules You Can Actually Use Today!! / Wedding Rings Are Inconvenient; We Need Alternative! / Help! :I Can't Find A Humble Career Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.