Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband (28648 Views)

11 Important Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / 8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by bamac(m): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2015
Most women are confused when choosing their life
partner which shouldn't be so. This are some of the tips
to consider before choosing a husband material:

1. He must love God (depending on the religion)

2. He must love you (do not mistake lust for love).

3. He must be ready to accept you for who you are and
what you are.

4. He must love your parents and siblings.

5. He must be caring.

6. He must be a good listener

7. He must be bold to take positive decisions which
might affect you or the home you intend to build with
him.

8. His family background must be known if it will suit the
kind of family you wish to be part of.

9. He must be ready to carry out fatherly role to you and
your unborn children.

10. He must be someone with positive dreams for
himself, you and your home at large.

http://bamisepeters..in/2015/03/qualities-man-must-possess-to-become.html?m=1

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
@op, you are not yet a good writer but take this bottle of orijin and you shall receive inspiration from above

#keep calm and drink orijin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by salemdv(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
everything na must for man while the only must for a woman is just to open her legs. eleyi gidigan ooo

14 Likes

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by tosyne2much(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
I'm glad I've got the aforementioned qualities.. Patiently for a lady that wouldn't hesitate to quote me and ask for my hand in marriage cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by DrAify(f): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
undecided
tosyne2much:
I'm glad I've the aforementioned qualities.. Patiently for a lady that wouldn't hesitate to quote me cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Vivly(f): 12:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm glad I've the aforementioned qualities.. Patiently for a lady that wouldn't hesitate to quote me cheesy

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by mentorandfriend(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Op, do you know me from anywhere? How come you described me so perfectly like this? Take Hennesey on top my head joor. I'll pay later.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by tosyne2much(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=Vivly post=31259792][/quote] you dey dare me abi ? I will snatch you form ur bf oooo tongue
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by falconey(m): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
OP am ready .....but you forgot he must know how to rock her world.
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by xynerise: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm glad I've got the aforementioned qualities.. Patiently for a lady that wouldn't hesitate to quote me cheesy

No offense, but you sometimes sound/write like a teenager

18 Likes

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by ZedX5: 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
You're forgetting the most important - he must be Jesus christ.

Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by falconey(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
xynerise:

trust me for you to be funny or have fun, you must behave like a teenager.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by xynerise: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
falconey:
trust me for you to be funny or have fun, you must behave like a teenager.
Says Albert Einstein? undecided

So old folks don't have fun?

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by ivyT(f): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Orijin101:
@op, you are not yet a good writer but take this bottle of orijin and you shall receive inspiration from above

#keep calm and drink orijin

Definitely nt this 1

d 1 from d D
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
ivyT:

Definitely nt this 1

d 1 from d D
I'ont get u undecided

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by tosyne2much(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
xynerise:

Thanks bro.. God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by tosyne2much(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
falconey:
OP am ready .....but you forgot he must know how to rock her world.
How to rock her world as in ?

Hope it's not what I'm thinking cheesy
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by LewisO: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Vision4God: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Great write up
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by xynerise: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice guy drama

3 Likes

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Psalmwise(m): 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
smiley
tosyne2much:
smiley

NL superstar 2day babes go fite u, 2mao girls go fite u, guys sef go even E beat u join...,u nah 2face ni

Aw ur life

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by tosyne2much(m): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Psalmwise:
smileysmiley

NL superstar 2day babes go fite u, 2mao girls go fite u, guys sef go even E beat u join...,u nah 2face ni

Aw ur life
2day ladies go para, 2moro guys go para cheesy

Me no just send dem at all
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
To add to the list,

He must be tolerant

He must be forgiving

He must be understanding

He must be hard working and focus

But must of all he must be your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by tosyne2much(m): 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
DrAify:
undecided
hahahahahaha cheesy

Dont dare Tosyne ooooo tongue
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by DrAify(f): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
I won't dare smiley
tosyne2much:
hahahahahaha cheesy

Dont dare Tosyne ooooo tongue
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by tosyne2much(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
DrAify:
I won't dare smiley
Im capable of making that innocent dude become single cheesy
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by DrAify(f): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
grin grin grin
tosyne2much:
Im capable of making that innocent dude become single cheesy

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by VickyRotex(f): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm glad I've got the aforementioned qualities.. Patiently for a lady that wouldn't hesitate to quote me and ask for hand in marriage cheesy

Hand in marriage kor, Leg in Wedding ni grin

So thats the quality your talking about abi, patiently waiting for a lady to quote and ask your hand in marriage... angry

Oya keep waiting!!! grin

Am not quoting to do so anyways... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by tosyne2much(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
VickyRotex:

Hand in marriage kor, Leg in Wedding ni grin

So thats the quality your talking about abi, patiently waiting for a lady to quote and ask your hand in marriage... angry

Oya keep waiting!!! grin

Am not quoting to do so anyways... tongue
Now that you have taken a bold step to quote me, I'll send a Pm right away so we'll talk about the wedding plans cheesy
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by VickyRotex(f): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Now that you have taken a bold step to quote me, I'll send a Pm right away so we'll talk about the wedding plans cheesy

Huh? ChildNotBride Please..... angry embarassed
Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by tosyne2much(m): 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
VickyRotex:

Huh? ChildNotBride Please..... angry embarassed

ehn ehn !!!!

1 Like

Re: Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband by VickyRotex(f): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
ehn ehn !!!!

grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me / 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.