Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,561 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? (4117 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others / What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by davidedmorn: 8:23am On Mar 06, 2015
Prayer is the practice of the presence of God. Prayer is the place of admitting our need, of adopting humility, and claiming dependence upon God with faith and hope. Prayer is the privilege of touching the heart of the Father through the Son of God, Jesus our Lord.

hebrew roots bible

1 Like

Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by adeniyitheprof(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2015
davidedmorn:
Prayer is the practice of the presence of God. Prayer is the place of admitting our need, of adopting humility, and claiming dependence upon God with faith and hope. Prayer is the privilege of touching the heart of the Father through the Son of God, Jesus our Lord.

hebrew roots bible

TRUE!!!
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by adeniyitheprof(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2015
italo:

If you can ask your earthly sinful mother who according to St. Paul reasons like a child and cannot see clearly...to pray for you...

...then Catholics should ask their heavenly mother...who is now like God and knows fully to pray for us.

No epistle you write can negate this.

I did not post this topic in order to force anyone to accept what the Bible unequivocally states but to let many be aware or remind them of impending dangers of such detestable action and many other doctrines. There is NO excuse (like I didn't know or my priest did not explain to us or because my parents and millions are still doing it) for anyone who does this act before the LORD God.

Someone once said: "The best way to reach our Catholic friends with the gospel of grace is to pray that the Holy Spirit will draw them and that they will respond to the Spirit’s leading. Their eyes and hearts are blinded by the false teaching they are continually hearing, and, until they begin to seek the truth, we must leave it in God’s capable hands." However, that will stop many from spreading the undiluted truth and from denouncing any lie, deception or false teachings and doctrines from the pit of Hell

ANOTHER GREAT FALSE TEACHING WITH PICTURES WILL BE CREATED AS TOPIC HERE ON NAIRALAND SOON
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by italo: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2015
adeniyitheprof:

I did not post this topic in order to force anyone to accept what the Bible unequivocally states but to let many be aware or remind them of impending dangers of such detestable action and many other doctrines. There is NO excuse (like I didn't know or my priest did not explain to us or because my parents and millions are still doing it) for anyone who does this act before the LORD God.

Someone once said: "The best way to reach our Catholic friends with the gospel of grace is to pray that the Holy Spirit will draw them and that they will respond to the Spirit’s leading. Their eyes and hearts are blinded by the false teaching they are continually hearing, and, until they begin to seek the truth, we must leave it in God’s capable hands." However, that will stop many from spreading the undiluted truth and from denouncing any lie, deception or false teachings and doctrines from the pit of Hell

ANOTHER GREAT FALSE TEACHING WITH PICTURES WILL BE CREATED AS TOPIC HERE ON NAIRALAND SOON

No wonder the Bible clearly teaches that Mary is alive (John 11:27)...and that she knows fully (1Cor13:12)...and that she is "like God" (1John3:2)...and that saints carry prayers to God (Rev 5:cool.

Because it was compiled by these Catholics who preach false doctrine...right?
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by adeniyitheprof(m): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2015
italo:

No wonder the Bible clearly teaches that Mary is alive (John 11:27)...and that she knows fully (1Cor13:12)...and that she is "like God" (1John3:2)...and that saints carry prayers to God (Rev 5:cool.

Because it was compiled by these Catholics who preach false doctrine...right?

I AM DONE WITH THIS TOPIC

CHECK ANOTHER FALSE TEACHING IN CATHOLIC CHURCH

[size=20pt]11 PHOTOS: PRAYING And BOWING Down Before The Graven Image Of MARY Is A SIN![/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2181775/11-photos-praying-bowing-down
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by cyberuzo(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
adeniyitheprof:

Sarcastically, so God cannot do His job again to hear prayers and thus, He needs the help of Mary and other saints. If the sons of God who are on earth now die, they too will be hearing prayers of those on earth.....IT IS TRULY A BLASPHEMY.

Just reason about all these things.

Bro, noone said Jesus cannot hear prayers again. Bt i think that Mary sometimes persuades Jesus to answer our prayers sooner. Its just like ur mum talks to ur dad on ur behalf for something

Remember The wedding at Cana. John 2; 1-11. Jesus didnt want to turn water into wine in d first place, but Mary INTERCEDED on the people's behalf

Jesus told Mary that "“Woman, what does this have to do with me? My hour has not yet come.” But Mary persisted and Jesus obliged.

Now That's Classic intercession. Explain that!!!!!!!
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by adeniyitheprof(m): 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
cyberuzo:

Bro, noone said Jesus cannot hear prayers again. Bt i think that Mary sometimes persuades Jesus to answer our prayers sooner. Its just like ur mum talks to ur dad on ur behalf for something

Remember The wedding at Cana. John 2; 1-11. Jesus didnt want to turn water into wine in d first place, but Mary INTERCEDED on the people's behalf

Jesus told Mary that "“Woman, what does this have to do with me? My hour has not yet come.” But Mary persisted and Jesus obliged.

Now That's Classic intercession. Explain that!!!!!!!

Thank you my brother..... But let us look at it very carefully and logically.
I have been waiting for this very verse from someone.
Jesus, while on earth, acted both as man and God.
That is why in some places in the Bible, Jesus is referred to as a SON OF GOD and somewhere else, as a SON OF MAN.
As God, He represents God before us and as Man, He represents us before God.

Jesus Christ acted as a Man, in the verse you quoted, by showing or leading a good example of obedience to His earthly mother.

In this very verse then, Mary, His earthly mother knew that His Son was the Messiah or the Saviour whom the Israelites (including her) needed to be saved.

"My soul glorifies the Lord" (Luke 1:46).

Here, Jesus is the Lord described in this verse.

In the physical sense, Mary recognised Jesus as her Son she gave birth to but beyond the physical state, she recognized Jesus as her Saviour and Lord.. AGREED? Okay!

In John 2, He obeyed his earthly mother as a man. However, in Luke 8:19-21, Jesus acted as God here, if not, He would have obeyed the call of His earthly mother or would have left the large crowd and gone out to see His mother and brothers but He said that my mother and my brethren are these ones (referring to the listening crowd) who hear the word of God and do it. (Remember: Mary and brothers sent SOMEONE ELSE (because they could not get to Him as a result of the large crowd) to Jesus to inform Him that they wanted to see Him).
Another viewpoint on the call from His earthly mother is that He was doing His primary assignment and did not want anyone, be it His family, to disturb Him in achieving His goal. He was very focussed. He even buttressed His action in Luke 14:26. Please, Read!

The Catholics do use John 2:1-11 to explain that Mary can intercede on their behalf but without considering what happened in Luke 8:19-21.

There is nothing wrong about someone who is still alive interceding for someone else or even Mary while she was on earth to intercede for someone. It is even one of our duties as faithful christians to pray for others. It is evident in some verses in the Bible where Paul wrote to some brethren to pray for him. It is the same thing as when your mother or pastor prays for you or you are inspired to pray for others in need or in persecution.

However, nowhere in Bible does it say that saints (including Mary) in Heaven or prophets in Heaven or angels can hear our prayers or we should pray to them so that they will be able to transfer the prayers to Jesus or God quickly.

The only one that is specifically stated and who has the power to intercede for us in Heaven is the HOLY SPIRIT.
Please, open your Bible and read Romans Chapter 8 verse 26. It is clearly stated there.

THANK YOU SIR
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by An2elect2(f): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Repent idol worshippers you have no place in the Kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2015
adeniyitheprof:

Yes they live but they have no greater access to God than you if you are a true child of God here on earth. Hebrews 4:16

If you can answer this question logically and from the Bible perspective, then I will really be convinced.

[size=18pt]How could Mary and other saints in Heaven possibly hear the prayers of millions of the Catholics at the same time?[/size]

I strongly believe that the ability to hear the prayers of millions at the same time is a quality that distinguishes God, the Almighty from His creatures. Even the prophets and the angels in Heaven do not possess such power....Kamari!!! Then why given such power to Mary? It is impossible!!!

PROVE ME WRONG IF YOU CAN!!! OR BETTER STILL PROVE THE BIBLE WRONG AND LET ME SEE HOW
If you know that the saints are alive why are you calling them dead? Also can you show us from the Bible the limit of power that saints are entitled to in heaven? Just because you think they can't hear millions of prayers does not make it true. Or does it?
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 07, 2015
adeniyitheprof:
TO THE NON-CATHOLICS, ARE YOU AWARE THAT THE CATHOLICS DO CALL MARY, THE EARTHLY MOTHER OF JESUS AS QUEEN OF HEAVEN ?

Chai Chai Chai!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE, SEARCH THROUGH THE BIBLE CAREFULLY FOR THE "QUEEN OF HEAVEN" AND YOU MAY BE SAD TO SEE SUCH TITLE GIVEN TO MARY.

O LORD, EVERY ALTAR THAT IS NOT YOURS, BREAK IT DOWN TO REDEEM MILLIONS FROM THE PATH OF DESTRUCTION
You are obviously just a fanatical evangelical fundamentalist with no knowledge. What does the crowning of Mary in Revelations 12 imply? And what were the mothers of the king called in the Old Testament? And who is the mother of the Eternal King Jesus? Also fun fact: did you know that the name Mary means Lady in Aramaic? And I'm sure you know that Lady is the feminine version of Lord.
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2015
adeniyitheprof:

If I am against Catholic doctrines, it means that I am against idolatry and other heresies included in the Catholic doctrines.

You, the Catholics are fond of saying that you are the ones that brought out Bible or the first church, but I believe that the words in the Holy Bible, the KJV are written from the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Whether you are the first church or not or the church that God used to compile and spread the Bible and that does not matter at all, but remember "So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen"

STICK TO THE ISSUE ABOVE ABOUT PRAYING TO MARY AND OTHER SAINTS AND PROVE THE BIBLE WRONG IF YOU CAN

[size=20pt]How could Mary and other saints in Heaven possibly hear the prayers of millions of the Catholics at the same time?[/size]
It is so incredible that a Protestant accuses the Catholic Church of heresy!!! Do you even know what heresy means? It means denial of established doctrines and beliefs...which is what Protestants have been doing since the 16th century. Like what you are doing in this thread...denying the communion of saints and the queenship of Mary. That my friend is heresy because these beliefs were already established in Christianity for 1500 years until you protestants came along.
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2015
adeniyitheprof:

Has Jesus Christ appeared again OR Has the second coming of Jesus called? SMH!
But then you have NOT proved the BIBLE (not me) wrong....TRY AGAIN

If you care, study the following:

HERE IS THE OF THE EXPOSITION OF 1 JOHN 3:2

The verse 2 of Chapter 3 of the First Epistle of John talks about "The destiny of God's children."

We are God’s children now. But he has not shown us what we shall be like in the future. We know that God will change us. We will not always live as we live now. The future will be much better.
We do not yet know all the future benefits for God’s children. But one fact is certain. We shall be like Christ, the Son of God.
One day the *LORD JESUS WILL COME BACK TO TAKE HIS PEOPLE TO HEAVEN which explains when he is revealed or when he shall appear Then we shall see Jesus Christ as he is. When we see him, we shall change. All his people will change to be like him. [size=15pt]But nobody can ever be equal to him. We will not become God as he is. But we will be similar to him in character.[/size] We will live with God the Father and with the *Lord Jesus. We will never die. We will be *clean from *sin and there will be no more *sin. As Jesus is *holy, so he will make us *holy

Here is another question, HAS JESUS APPEARED OR HAS HE BEEN REVEALED? Not yet my brother

TRY AGAIN AND HARDER NEXT TIME SIR
Hahaha you would rather deny Divine Revelation than admitting you were ignorant and wrong. Such is pride. The verse are so clear my friend. No explanation is needed.
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by adeniyitheprof(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2015
Papist:

If you know that the saints are alive why are you calling them dead? Also can you show us from the Bible the limit of power that saints are entitled to in heaven? Just because you think they can't hear millions of prayers does not make it true. Or does it?

To answer your questions, let me start by asking: are the saints still alive here on earth?
Who is really a saint?
A saint is one who is recognized as being holy or virtuous and typically regarded as being in Heaven after their DEATH.
To us here on earth, they died and after which they live with Christ (SAINT).

So to God alone, He knows that they live but not dead.

How do you know whether or not some catholic priests are dying or still lives in Heaven?

Whether you believe this or not, note that not every priest, pope, pastor, church member, reverend father, evangelist, church worker or prophet who die here on earth and end up in Heaven with Christ.

The Bible says so in Matthew 7:21, "Not every one saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in Heaven."

WHAT IS THIS WILL OF MY FATHER?
It is found in John 13:34, 15:12, 15:10, 14:21 and this will of God is further expanded in Matthew 22:36-39 by the Lord Jesus.

If you observe this will of God in Matthew 22:36-39 with the help of the Holy Spirit, you have kept all the laws through the prophets. (Matthew 22:40).

If you say you love God, you have to keep His commandment by staying away from bowing down before and praying to a mere graven image made by mortal men and that has eyes, legs and mouth but can never see, walk and talk respectively.

Some ministers of God may look good, holy or virtuous in our eyes, in dressing, in the way they talk here on earth and even after their death, people may still value them to be in Heaven but these people never knew and still don't know that the words of Jesus Christ in Matthew 7:23 might have been spoken to them.
Yeah!!! They are in agony and in restlessness but the people on earth are still remembering them or praising the works they left behind and in fact, the world may even CANONIZE them or give them the special title "SAINT".

Surely, Mary, Stephen, Peter and many others in the Bible and off the Bible who have lived up to the God's standard of holiness, truth and righteousness are part of the saints in Heaven.

However, how did/do the Roman Catholic church determine or know some priests or popes to be canonized and while others, nothing for them from the RCC?

If you know it, please let me learn this.
Even if they are saints, nowhere in the Bible it is written that they can hear our prayers or we can communicate with them or we should pray to them, except the case of Samuel whom Saul used a spiritist (a method which is against God) to call out the spirit of Samuel and if you read your Bible very well you will know how angry Samue was when he was called out. Apart from, nothing like that recorded in the Bible.

My brother, there is only one way you can pray to or communicate with God and that is through Jesus Christ with the presence of the Holy Spirit in you.
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by adeniyitheprof(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2015
Papist:

You are obviously just a fanatical evangelical fundamentalist with no knowledge. What does the crowning of Mary in Revelations 12 imply? And what were the mothers of the king called in the Old Testament? And who is the mother of the Eternal King Jesus? Also fun fact: did you know that the name Mary means Lady in Aramaic? And I'm sure you know that Lady is the feminine version of Lord.

No need to argue with you sir, for I have answered this question with the undiluted exposition of Revelations 12. The words "Queen fo Heaven" appear twice in the Bible and which God was very angry in the book of Jeremiah.
So you have started to share God's glory with Mary.
This is blasphemous!
Don't be deceived and Repent from your ways.
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by adeniyitheprof(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Papist:

It is so incredible that a Protestant accuses the Catholic Church of heresy!!! Do you even know what heresy means? It means denial of established doctrines and beliefs...which is what Protestants have been doing since the 16th century. Like what you are doing in this thread...denying the communion of saints and the queenship of Mary. That my friend is heresy because these beliefs were already established in Christianity for 1500 years until you protestants came along.

The queenship of Mary in Heaven is blatantly unbiblical and a great lie from satan himself or from the pit of hell.

You said something about Rev 12, please ooo, let you and I interprete with Bible references every word or creature used in that Chapter from verse 1 till the end of the Chapter and let the whole world see our interpretation and choose.

It is very obvious that you and other Catholics don't know what the book of REVELATIONS really entails. Do you think it is like other books? It contains so many deep mysteries which can only be understood or revealed with the help of the Holy Spirit.

Whether or not a false tradition or doctrine has been established by the Catholics and practised by the whole world for a long period, that will not stop the faithful christians from rebuking this great deception which will eventually end in destruction based on what the Bible clearly or categorically says about it

Even years before Jesus first coming, false tachings were numerous, popular and practised ignorantly and that did not stop Jesus from speaking the truth. At one point, people stoned Him because of it just like you and others are doing on this thread.

JESUS ONLY (NOT MARY) IS MY MESSAGE
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by adeniyitheprof(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
Papist:

Hahaha you would rather deny Divine Revelation than admitting you were ignorant and wrong. Such is pride. The verse are so clear my friend. No explanation is needed.

MARY WAS A GOOD VESSEL UNTO GOD's HONOUR BUT CAN NEVER SAVE YOU!!! BELIEVE IT OR NOT

JESUS ONLY (NOT MARY) IS MY MESSAGE
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by SalC: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
adeniyitheprof:

No need to argue with you sir, for I have answered this question with the undiluted exposition of Revelations 12. The words "Queen fo Heaven" appear twice in the Bible and which God was very angry in the book of Jeremiah.
This is blasphemous!
There is something we are missing. No one or entity has the monopoly of bearing a name let alone a title in the bible safe the name "Yahweh"

This queen of heaven is just a title and so not reserved exclusively for anyone. So that it was the title of a so called goddess doesn't stop Mary from answering it.

If we look closely at the scriptures, we will discover that both Jesus and Lucifer share thesame title "morning star" we can't say because Lucifer bore the name first, Jesus can't bear it. Or that Jesus is now Lucifer the devil.

It all boils down to our understanding.
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
adeniyitheprof:

This is blasphemous!
What is blasphemous is what you are doing...which was started by Martin Luther and his fellow heretics like Calvin and Knox. Rejecting what God has in His infinite mercy revealed to His Church by embracing heresy and schism.
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
An2elect2:
Repent idol worshippers you have no place in the Kingdom of God.

Translated: I have nothing intelligent to contribute so i'll make a random dumb comment!!!
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by adeniyitheprof(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Papist:

What is blasphemous is what you are doing...which was started by Martin Luther and his fellow heretics like Calvin and Knox. Rejecting what God has in His infinite mercy revealed to His Church by embracing heresy and schism.

Thank you sir, for I have put across what God wants from us as per this topic in accordance to the Bible and I leave the rest to the Holy Spirit.

HOWEVER, BRACE YOURSELF FOR ANOTHER LONG STANDING FALSE TEACHING, TRADITION OR DOCTRINE IN RCC NEXT WEEK MONDAY BY THE GRACE OF GOD. The list of heresies in RCC is too massive and rooted and it is only God that can deliver here.
Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by An2elect2(f): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Papist:

Translated: I have nothing intelligent to contribute so i'll make a random dumb comment!!!

Repent idolater. In the past God winked at your ignorance but now He has commanded everyone to repent of their evil ways.

Repent idol worshipper(s), the Kingdom of God is at hand!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CATHOLICS: WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT PRAYING TO, OR SPEAKING TO, THE DEAD? by adeniyitheprof(m): 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
The Roman Catholic Church is a MIGHTY OBSTACLE to anyone seeking salvation, enslaving millions of people to a religious system and preventing them from coming DIRECTLY (not through Mary or any saint) to Christ Jesus.

It is a long-term known fact that CHRISTIANS AND CATHOLIC ARE DIFFERENT.

CATHOLICS (MARY'S FOLLOWERS) ARE NOT CHRISTIANS (CHRIST FOLLOWERS indeed but not mere church goers) in diverse ways.

I remember the video and the texts of ANGELICA ZAMBRANO's revelation as per a Catholic Pope in HELL FIRE because of image worshiping (idolatry) and others.

If you love (not want) to get to Heaven, accept Jesus Christ alone and do the will of God.

Please note this: Do not believe in PURGATORY; for it is a satanic deception to bring in more people to the broad way whose end is ETERNAL DESTRUCTION without remedy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Not Know About The Giant Hawk Moth: Darwin's Prediction / WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? / Good Ifa Priest/ Babalawo Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.