Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? (4120 Views)

Who Is Enlightener:- The Holy Spirit Or Prophet Muhammad / Which One Is Superior: Gifts Of The Spirit Or Fruits Of The Spirit / A Guy/lady With The Fruit Of The Spirit Or Gift Of The Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by unphilaz(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2015

PROPHET MUHAMMAD (pbuh) IN THE BIBLE
by Dr. Zakir Naik

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old
Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides
applying to the Jews also hold good for the
Christians.
1. John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you
another Comforter, that he may abide with you
forever."
2. Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:
"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will
send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of
truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of
me."
3. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:
"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient
for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the
Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him
unto you".
"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who
praises" or "the praised one" is almost the
translation of the
Greek word Periclytos . In the Gospel of John
14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is
used in the English translation for the Greek
word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind
friend rather than a comforter.
Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos .
Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by
name. Even the
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh)
who is a mercy for all creatures.
Some Christians say that the Comforter
mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy
Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus
(pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible
states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before
and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb
of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was
being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to
none other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh).
4. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye
cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the
Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall
not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall
hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you
things to come. He shall glorify me".
The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy
referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad
(pbuh)
NOTE : All quotations of the Bible are taken from
the King James Version.

The above quote was taken from a thread created by alansary0064, https://www.nairaland.com/2357845/obvious-muhammad-exist-bible, where he made reference to Dr. Zakir Naik, who quoted the above verses. The thread became so long that my post was never attended to hence my bringing it up here.

Now my question to all muslim scholars, if you agree with Dr. Zakir Naik, that the above verses were referring to Mohammed then this is my question:

WAS/IS Muhammed the al-Ruh al-Quddus Holy Spirit or a man?
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by unphilaz(m): 12:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Does this silence means that Dr. Zakir Naik is deceiving muslims with his sermons?

1 Like

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by unphilaz(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin surely after fasting no this is the best time to answer grin grin
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Anas09: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mohammed is the FALSE PROPHET.
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Scholar8200(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2015
There is a controversy here! I have conversed with a muslim on NL who said the Holy Spirit was angel Gabriel (his premise was that angels are spirits and they are holy {I should have asked how many Holy Spirit(s) there are if we would follow that line of reasoning}!!!; now there are also others who say the Holy Spirit/Comforter is Mohammed!
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by enilove(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
It was Jesus that promised them that he would send the Holy Spirit to them. He also specifically told them that the Holy Spirit cannot be seen with the eyes but would dwell in them. The bible also gave account of when the Holy Spirit came as promised:

Acts 2:1-47 KJV
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. [2] And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. [3] And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. [4] And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. [5] And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. [6] Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. [7] And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans? [8] And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? [9] Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, [10] Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, [11] Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God. [12] And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this? [13] Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine. [14] But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: [15] For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. [16] But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; [17] And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: [18] And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: [19] And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: [20] The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: [21] And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. [22] Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: [23] Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: [24] Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it. [25] For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: [26] Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope: [27] Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. [28] Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance. [29] Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. [30] Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; [31] He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption. [32] This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. [33] Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. [34] For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, [35] Until I make thy foes thy footstool. [36] Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. [37] Now when they heard this , they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? [38] Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. [39] For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. [40] And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation. [41] Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. [42] And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. [43] And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. [44] And all that believed were together, and had all things common; [45] And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men , as every man had need. [46] And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, [47] Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

How can muhamed a murderer ,an adultery who died by ordinary poison could be called a holy prophet not to talk of Holy Spirit ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Muhammad is the comforter.
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
enilove:

How can muhamed a murderer ,an adultery who died by ordinary poison could be called a holy prophet not to talk of Holy Spirit ?

A murderer? The what was Moses?

Adulterer? You are kidding, right?

Died by ordinary poison? He was poisoned along with a group of people, they all died instantly, he died three years later. Even if the poison killed him, so what? Lol! Smh friggin jokers! All of you!

33"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell? 34Therefore I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.

Matthew 23:27-23:38

And [recall] when you said, "O Moses, we can never endure one [kind of] food. So call upon your Lord to bring forth for us from the earth its green herbs and its cucumbers and its garlic and its lentils and its onions." [Moses] said, "Would you exchange what is better for what is less? Go into [any] settlement and indeed, you will have what you have asked." And they were covered with humiliation and poverty and returned with anger from Allah [upon them]. That was because they [repeatedly] disbelieved in the signs of Allah and killed the prophets without right. That was because they disobeyed and were [habitually] transgressing. Quran 2:61

And was it not a Jew, who administered the poison?
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Scholar8200:
There is a controversy here! I have conversed with a muslim on NL who said the Holy Spirit was angel Gabriel (his premise was that angels are spirits and they are holy {I should have asked how many Holy Spirit(s) there are if we would follow that line of reasoning}!!!; now there are also others who say the Holy Spirit/Comforter is Mohammed!

No contradiction here, Naik didn't claim Muhammad is the ghost or Holy Ghost, he says Muhammad is the comforter, please read the write up again. He is the Way and truth truth, no one cometh unto God, except through him.
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Anas09:
Mohammed is the FALSE PROPHET.

And Anas is a coward who can't defend his own religion, whenever I engage in a debate with you you run away like a chicken.
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

And who did he come to comfort Since the earth was accursed with his presence he and his followers have killed millions and continue to kill till this very day making millions miserable. Your mohamed is nothing but an evil satanic agent. Comforter indeed, how ridiculous angry

1 Like

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jagoon:

And who did he come to comfort Since the earth was accursed with his presence he and his followers have killed millions and continue to kill till this very day making millions miserable. Your mohamed is nothing but an evil satanic agent. Comforter indeed, how ridiculous angry

Speculative jargon, jagoon.
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Speculative jargon, jagoon.

It is you and other daft+moronic islamic clerics that are speculating jargon about an evil and hate filled murderous villain like mohamed being the comforter Jesus promised to send. How ridiculous angry
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Scholar8200(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

No contradiction here, Naik didn't claim Muhammad is the ghost or Holy Ghost, he says Muhammad is the comforter, please read the write up again. He is the Way and truth truth, no one cometh unto God, except through him.

Jesus Christ IS the Way:

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

But how about this:

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Scholar8200:

Jesus Christ IS the Way:

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Yes he is, and if you follow his truth, he'd lead you to Muhammad Ahmad, the way and the truth, no one cometh unto God except through him.

But how about this:

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

So when he made the statement, was the comforter on earth or was he a later development. Think carefully before you answer,

1 Like

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Scholar8200(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Yes he is, and if you follow his truth, he'd lead you to Muhammad Ahmad, the way and the truth, no one cometh unto God except through him.

Jesus said no man comes to the Father (not Mohammed) but by Him. He is the Way to The Father, not another man. Why change something so clear to suit your belief?

So when he made the statement, was the comforter on earth or was he a later development. Think carefully before you answer,
Let Jesus answer you:
John 14:17
17 even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

They knew Him and were acquainted with Him but He was not yet indwelling them at that time!
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Scholar8200(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Jesus said no man comes to the Father (not Mohammed) but by Him. He is the Way to The Father, not another man. Why change something so clear to suit your belief?

Let Jesus answer you:
17 even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

They knew Him and were acquainted with Him but He was not yet indwelling them at that time! The Promise of Jesus Christ was that the Spirit will be sent in pursuance of God's promise in line with the New Covenant as made in Ezekiel:

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

3 Likes

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
Scholar8200:
Jesus said no man comes to the Father (not Mohammed) but by Him. He is the Way to The Father, not another man. Why change something so clear to suit your belief? .

I'm not changing anything. If you go through the teachings of Jesus, does it not lead you to the comforter?

Let Jesus answer you:
So we can establish here the Holy Spirit has been in the world. Okay. But the verse you quoted said, God will send the comforter in his name? Send him to where? I thought they already knew him for he dwells within them?n grin

They knew Him and were acquainted with Him but He was not yet indwelling them at that time! The Promise of Jesus Christ was that the Spirit will be sent in pursuance of God's promise in line with the New Covenant as made in Ezekiel:
So what was the Holy Ghost doing within them before then? Lol! Ghost!

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them
Put his spirit within them? I thought he said the spirit is already within them?

Lol!confusions! Contradictions and illusions!!! Even you have to admit.

John 16:7

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

So jesus has to go away now before the Holy Ghost can come? Lmao! Smh, I thought he said he was within them? I thought he said he precedes him?

Let's move further.

John 15:26
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me.

But here he speaks of the comforter and the spirit as separate entities, and he asserts the spirit precedes him! How can he be the same person he spoke of?

Smh!
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Scholar8200(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
I guess you did not see the highlighted:

Shall is used to express future not present tense. Hence when He said He dwells with (not within like you erroneously stated) you(present tense); shall be in you (future tense).
17 even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth [size=14pt]with you[/size], and shall be in you.

2 Likes

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Scholar8200:
I guess you did not see the highlighted:

Shall is used to express future not present tense. Hence when He said He dwells with (not within like you erroneously stated) you(present tense); shall be in you (future tense).
17 even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth [size=14pt]with you[/size], and shall be in you.

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me.
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Scholar8200(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by enilove(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Islam is a religion of d devil. It is full of lies .

If you say muhammed is d holy spirit , you must be able to establish this from your quran . Why do you have to steal from the bible to add to d Quran.

If muhammed was the holy spirit how come the quran makes mention of the Holy Spirit and takes him to be the same with angel Gabreal ?

The quran talks about d Holy Spirit and says he is the same with angel Gabreal.

Surah 16: 102 says ( O Muhammed ) that Rule Al Quds ( Jubrael ) Gabriel has brought it ( the Quran ) down from your lord .....

The question is why did the quran not refer to muhamed as holy spirit but says the holy spirit is Angel Gabreal?

This tells you that the quran is a fraudulent book of d devil to rub people of their salvation.

Holy Spirit is different from an Angel . And you people should stop referring to muhammed as holy spirit . Muhamed was not a holy man nor was he a child of God. His records and what he brought as religion show that he was a devil incarnate.

All he knew about was to think of women and wars. He married someone as old as his mother and another as young as his grand daughter and married his son's wife and had other women as wives in addition to these.

Jesus is the only way .
Pray concerning this religion and God will open your spiritual eyes to escape the trap of Satan.

1 Like

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Emusan(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

I can see how Zakir Naik has deluded you people.

Besides, as you keep hammering on this verse you're directly telling us that Quran is false.

Because the verse says [size=14pt]"Whom I (Jesus) will send unto you"[/size] Do you mean it was Jesus who sent Muhammad?
Again [size=14pt]"From the FATHER...which proceedeth from the FATHER"[/size] Is Allah a Father? If yes! Who is his Son(s)/Daughter(s)? If No! what do you think?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Did Muhammed come to Jerusalem during the first century to be poured on the apostles? Acts 1:4,5

Muhammed, who is a human, be used to baptize more than 8 persons? Did he come in the first century when the apostles were still alive?
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Emusan:

I can see how Zakir Naik has deluded you people.

Besides, as you keep hammering on this verse you're directly telling us that Quran is false.

Because the verse says [size=14pt]"Whom I (Jesus) will send unto you"[/size] Do you mean it was Jesus who sent Muhammad?
Again [size=14pt]"From the FATHER...which proceedeth from the FATHER"[/size] Is Allah a Father? If yes! Who is his Son(s)/Daughter(s)? If No! what do you think?

No, it says whom I will send unto you FROM THE FAThEr, there's a difference.
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Emusan(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2015
ParrishNorwood:
No, it says whom [size=14pt]I (Jesus)[/size] will send unto you [size=14pt]FROM THE Father,[/size] there's a difference.

@bold-who will do the send?
From which Father, Allah or Yahweh?
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2015
Emusan:

@bold-who will do the send?
From which Father, Allah or Yahweh?

The bible refers to God as the father, and refers to mankind as the sons of the father. Now, what sort of foolish question is this? It's like asking is it god or HORUS?
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Emusan(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2015
ParrishNorwood:
[size=14pt]The bible refers to God as the father,[/size] and refers to mankind as the sons of the father. Now, what sort of foolish question is this? It's like asking is it god or HORUS?

Don't boycott my questions;

1. Who will do the send?
2. From which Father or let me put it this way do you believe in the Fatherhood of God?

Now you agree that Bible REFERRED to God as FATHER, why did Quran deny the Fatherhood of God?

4 Likes

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Medicis(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

The bible refers to God as the father, and refers to mankind as the sons of the father. Now, what sort of foolish question is this? It's like asking is it god or HORUS?
keep deceiving yourself ''your eyes go soon clear'' but I pray it will not be too late for you. Imagine!! Mohammed in the so called CORRUPT Bible.

1 Like

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2015
Emusan:

Don't boycott my questions;

1. Who will do the send?
2. From which Father or let me put it this way do you believe in the Fatherhood of God?

Now you agree that Bible REFERRED to God as FATHER, why did Quran deny the Fatherhood of God?

Fatherhood in what context? That he begat a son? Looool! Grow up!
Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 07, 2015
Medicis:
keep deceiving yourself ''your eyes go soon clear'' but I pray it will not be too late for you. Imagine!! Mohammed in the so called CORRUPT Bible.

Sahih International: And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic." Quran 61:6

I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me).

1 Like

Re: WAS/IS Muhammed The Al-ruh Al-quddus (holy Spirit) Or A Man? by unphilaz(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

How? please point out from the koran/bible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The New Covenant, And What Is The Old Covenant? / Meet The One True Contender To His Noodlisness, And They're African / Outside The [Catholic] Church There Is No Salvation!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.