Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,130 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Have I Reduced My Reputation? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have I Reduced My Reputation? (537 Views)

Have I Damaged My Manhood / He Is Ruining My Reputation. Help! / My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have I Reduced My Reputation? by Sweetmarriage: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
This Man Sent This To Us...

Tell Me If This Is Right...

'I was living in a rented apartment before my wife's younger brother asked that I move in to occupy an apartment in his newly completed house pending when mine will be completed as work is on going at the site. I was the one that advised him to buy the land, I supervised the project till completion. But my elder sister was not quite happy over my decision to have moved into the apartment. But my inlaw respect me a lot in spite of the fact that I live his house. Do you think that I have reduced my reputation by moving in to the apartment, and did I do the right thing?'
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212

(1) (Reply)

What Time Makes You Foreget/remember / Air-conditioned Commercial Bus / Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.