Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase (84406 Views)

DSTV Subscription Fee To Increase From 1st May, Nigerians React / DSTV To Increase Subscription Price Effective 1 May 2017 / You Can Now Suspend Your Dstv Subscription When You Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Skoopy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
I can't afford to miss my SS3, SS4, SS5 & SS7 plus history, discovery and BBC knowledge. Premium all the way.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by jdluv(f): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
eyeview:
Please can anyone tell me an alternative to DSTV(legal or illegal)? Atleast where I can be watching the football matches live. Am tired of this monopolistic rip-off
[b][/b] get a free to air decoder for just eight thousand naira if interested cal 08065359874
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by danla44(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
I HAVE MOVED TO STARTIME TV SINCE LAST TWO MONTHS

1 Like

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by fasbat(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
eyeview:
Please can anyone tell me an alternative to DSTV(legal or illegal)? Atleast where I can be watching the football matches live. Am tired of this monopolistic rip-off
if nigerians can organise d boycott of DSTV and GOTV subscription,better for us

4 Likes

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Rad1cal: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
intergral:
BuaHahahahahhahahahahahaha.........
GEJ idioots una never see anything first till this government pluck una eye commot before una go know say things don bad.

Waiting for PDP to come out and blame it on APC.
Let all those people that usually import Goods come back and pump the price of all electronics and house hold items due to the careless exchange rate...... Ride on GEJ brings us more fresh air I am solidly behind you, do them SHEGE my president!!!

Before I leave GEJ till 2019.... Buahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha.......

APC and stupidity go hand in hand.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Hardetayour: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
nathdim:
I go Online with etisalat payg with only 400 naira I can download files worth 5gb and watch live matches live news and even download the latest TV series under 2 hours
Bros, make we relate ontop this matter na
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
Go bush go sleep... If you no wan pay disconnect... tongue
ollah1:

This is our problem. Every increase is nothing. It's a change we can afford yet it's Bullshit. In a neibouring country, the president told the telcos if they can't reduce data to a particular amount they should leave. Guess what, they didn't leave but data is cheap.

Whats right is right and what's wrong is wrong

These fraud is too much and getting out of hand

IHaveDecided
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Well since its the only high def ntwrk with premium content I guess I have to continue paying.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Curvinus(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
They made noise at the National Assembly the other day about liberalizing the right to premium content but its all gone quiet ever since. Naija matter can be quite depressing. embarassed Isokay.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by xhamel88: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
eyeview:

Stream from fromba.tv and rojadirecta.me (legal)

All dongles (illegal) were blocked before they now announced price increase. But as usual, before 2 months, chinco go open am again. Though Qsat presently opens it but the stability is poor.

1 Like

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Rimimafia: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
I no blame dstv, na HITV I blame!
Yeye stupid south Africans wey no get sense.
make I enter shrine go do them something.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by MadCow1: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Cool...

Not much has changed..

And coupled with the increase in the exchange rate, I guess this was expected.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
intergral:
BuaHahahahahhahahahahahaha.........
GEJ idioots una never see anything first till this government pluck una eye commot before una go know say things don bad.

Waiting for PDP to come out and blame it on APC.
Let all those people that usually import Goods come back and pump the price of all electronics and house hold items due to the careless exchange rate...... Ride on GEJ brings us more fresh air I am solidly behind you, do them SHEGE my president!!!

Before I leave GEJ till 2019.... Buahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha.......

Now, you think you're funny, But actually its the first step to insanity-full blown!

1 Like

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by zwalda(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
eyeview:

Qsat!
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Dlee1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
Free to air remains the best. If you want to be free from Dsthieves then get yourself 1.8m dish and look for an installer to install Irib from 20°E, MultiTv from 28.2°E and other packages on Eutelsat 16A/Amos 5 from 16/17°E. With this you are sure of free to view of live EPL, Laliga, Champions league, International news like Al Jazeera English, France 24, RT, BBC. Free Hollywood movies, Nigerian movies, Music channels and so much more are receivable with that 1.8m dish ...only if the pride that one is using Dsthieves will allow the person.

2 Likes

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by harabmoney(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
madness
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by nathdim: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hardetayour:
Bros, make we relate ontop this matter na
just simply get a high end smartphone (android) then u go to nairaland under phones u get an activation code for the etisalat payg download the following from playstore sybla tv for watching the live matches torrents for downloading huge files like latest movies TV series and apps and on air to watch live news like cnn aljazera bbc etc if ur tv got hdmi port then it's a bonus for you

1 Like

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by intergral(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rad1cal:

APC and stupidity go hand in hand.
A stupi-d and a common thief which one do you prefer for a son?
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by phemiay(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Instead of them to find a way to reduce the price so that people with not go after the IKs/dongle decoder again they keep increasing it.
I can't wait the Iks/dongle to be back but still am enjoy my free to air.

Temporary Solutions to Dongle/IKS For Sport Lovers
http://www.josphatinfo.com/2015/02/temporary-solutions-to-dongleiks-for.html

1 Like

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by akpumping7720(m): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is as a result of monopoly. It is well!
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Rad1cal: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
intergral:

A stupi-d and a common thief which one do you prefer for a son?

Your ignorance is worse than the above options.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by intergral(m): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
gbl01:

Now, you think you're funny, But actually its the first step to insanity-full blown!
am just trying to show you that everybody is joking with their future by still supporting this rotten government and think that nothing will affect them..... GEJ till NiGerians become wise and start requesting for change!

1 Like

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by kestolove95(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
intergral:
who do you think owns GOTV? Is it not the same multi choice..... Buahahahahhahahahahahah
yes but no tell me. Sae d stuf go affct d. Gotv too o shocked
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nollywood should equally increase the price the charge DSTV for screening African Movies

3 Likes

Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by kestolove95(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
rantexson:

Gotv subscription sef get increase from the price list
kai...dix one nna bad newsss
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by kestolove95(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:

GOTV belongs to DSTV and experienced the price increase too
cry
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
intergral:
am just trying to show you that everybody is joking with their future by still supporting this rotten government and think that nothing will affect them..... GEJ till NiGerians become wise and start requesting for change!

if you're joking with your future, majority of us aint.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by surajubakinson(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Its still part of transformation agenda...GEJ2015.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by Ziondebade(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
I‘m still grooving my CTL for N3,150 and still enjoying all d leagues in the world. make dstv go and die ooo.
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by intergral(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rad1cal:

My ignorance is worse than the above options.
I guess you'll go for a "COMMON THIEF" .......
Please read what you just quoted ontop of my reply..... Buahahahahhahahahaha...... GEJ till Nigerians and PEJ become wise and starts asking for their change!!!
Re: MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase by change9ja(f): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dstv can't try dis nonsense in Russia, North Korea, China, Brazil, Germany

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / Tom Cruise Throws Himself Out Of Helicopter From 10,000ft As He Resumes Filming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.