Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning (46643 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / If Romancelanders Monikers Are Their Real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Lol thats a good one
Guys hate plus one

yeah..correct
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:

yeah..correct

wink
so this made the front page... wow
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
cutieberie1:
i dont quite agree wit no 3

Me too
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by omochefran(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dimples192:

The op is Zick19 grin trust me
not true ooooo
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:
so this made the front page... wow

N he hasnt paid me yet , i told him it wud go to front page
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by VickJames(m): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

I did , say it
If u cnt say it then dont pm me

You have good body for a lady.

Do u go to the gym?

1 Like

Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Mufasa27(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vickydera2:
I don't av any money on me now maybe later we talk abt it---"wat makes you think I will gv u my hard earned money just like dat. I be ur papa?" angry
Thank God you know...
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
VickJames:

You have good body for a lady.

Do u go to the gym?

Yh y ?
https://www.nairaland.com/2177259/hook-up-zone/45#31300962

Reply on this thread lol cnt keep going bk n fort
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by gramillion(f): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vickydera2:
I don't av any money on me now maybe later we talk abt it---"wat makes you think I will gv u my hard earned money just like dat. I be ur papa?" angry
u must be a vry stingy broke nigga...
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by LewisO: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:
Adding to the list @ Op

I dont like u
Meaning : he likes you smiley

I don't like YOU. angry
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by adahgold(m): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vickydera2:

lol...
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
LewisO:

I don't like YOU. angry

Same angry
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by LewisO: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Same angry
That's irony dear u ought to be logical at that post, i can't hate u. wink
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
LewisO:

That's irony dear u ought to be logical at that post, i can't hate u. wink

Lol ok wink
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by gloriabisong: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by LewisO: 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok wink

I typed that based on your post!

We follows but u talk much. U make my following box full with unread comments. grin
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
LewisO:

I typed that based on your post!

We follows but u talk much. U make my following box full with unread comments. grin

Lol oh

I knw i cht too much

U cn unfollow if it helps ..
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by LewisO: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

Lol oh

I knw i cht too much

U cn unfollow if it helps ..

I never mind to read them at all just being jovial. wink
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
LewisO:

I never mind to read them at all just being jovial. wink

Ok kl

Dnt wanna derail op thread any further
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by meimoks(f): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Orijin101:

And why are these ladies calling me the dude undecided i jez don't get it

No 7 grammar though
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by emeke042(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
can do witout sex...meanin....jst waitin 4 u to looseguard
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wah should I say afta 4 bottles of Williams
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by chichriso: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
CREATIVE

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by sage2(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:

N he hasnt paid me yet , i told him it wud go to front page

I have got a hot topic coming on and would need your services to take it places. So how much do you biitches charge per invasion?
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Aystarz: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Vickydera2:

Bwahahaha... This shortie knows us too well. grin grin grin
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by classicladyk(f): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
wen u ask him if he tells people that he has a gf and he replies you "its complicated"
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by themejiwalker(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
No 1 and 8 is totally me lol
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:
Zick19 where

Dat guy just hides when he sees me

Why?
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by hormoryhemii(m): 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
waste of time and resources. am outta here
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by pbs4real(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lala247:
Op jus apologise lets move on or i take my invaders out of here lol
hmmm,see threat
Re: Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning by pbs4real(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
missclassy:

Should I contribute?
wat re u waitin 4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.