Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

How To Open And Run A School Successfully - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open And Run A School Successfully (65735 Views)

Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2015
To join the proprietors and upcoming school owners forum on whatsapp , just send a message to 08064822538
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by osarodon(m): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2015
Nice and informative thread.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by CHANCEMAN: 3:56am On Nov 20, 2015
williams20:
To join the proprietors and upcoming school owners forum on whatsapp , just send a message to 08064822538
Link me up.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Profwriter(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
charlesmisheal@gmail.com
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by babytejiri(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
zpqw
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by kemmary: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
Good day all, Math League Nigeria is organizing an international mathematics contest for pupils in primary 4-6 and Jss1 to SS3. They are the representatives of Math League International. Their questions are set by internationally acclaimed mathematicians. The top performers for each class stand a change to win cash prizes and laptops. Registration is on going for this year annual contest which will come up sometime in April 2016. This contest will benefit both the child and the school. In other to register, visit www.mathleagueng.com or call 08035098731. Thank you
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by prettymoi(f): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Good day please can i have the email of williams20? id need help in running an after school lesson i noticed he isn't interested in selling most of the advise. I've gone through the mail but can't find his email/whatsapp contacts. thank you
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by prettymoi(f): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
good day williams20 i need the materials too please. my email is kaykay_jan@yahoo.com
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by debbydee(f): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
williams20:

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
debbydee:

just send me a message on whatsapp
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Liadi2(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2016
Good day, I am a graduate of Electrical and Electronics Engineering HNd. I am planning to start my own nursery and primary school by next session, presently I am working in a secondary school gathering capital to start my own soon, although have have worked in secondary school for 3 years, I have apartment to use but I need your advice, wat re d things to put in place although I don't have much capital but I wish to brand my school a little bit. Pls candidly advice on Wat I need to do and Wat of d registration issue I am in ibadan Omi Adio Oyo State.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Prospective school proprietors can join our whatsapp discussion forum '<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"/>
<title></title>
</head>
<body>
<div class="page" title="Page 1">

</div>
</body>
</html>MOULDERS' by sending a whatsapp message to 08064822538
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Thank you all for commenting on this thread. I wasnt able to start up my own school due to lack of funds but am happy that some people were inspired by this thread to start up their own school, God bless you all as the sky is your starting point. PEACE!!!
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by ChristineC: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
[+@queenprecy giving up is not an option...]

I want to start my own school somewhere in a developing area of Lagos. The area is yet to have inhabitants but there are private residences, estates and factories being constructed all around, and springing up really fast.

I don't have much experience in the sector but a sister of mine is vastly experienced and even have books published for beginners.

Still looking for funds but hopefully the structure can begin next year.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
ChristineC:

I want to start my own school somewhere in a developing area of Lagos. The area is yet to have inhabitants but there are private residences, estates and factories being constructed all around, and springing up really fast.

I don't have much experience in the sector but a sister of mine is vastly experienced and even have books published for beginners.

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
ChristineC:

Thanks for the encouragement. but getting fund or partnership is really difficult. Anyway I will keep on pushing it. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by ijrm: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
hi.... I want to know how to cope with teachers... thanks
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Liadi2(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Pls parents are not responding for the end of the year party although this is our first year and our population is not that much. We is it advisable to suspend it?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2017
Good day , nairalanders
I'm happy this thread has produced many school owners and I do believe the op is getting ready to float her own school too.

I am creating a new whatsapp group for proprietors and intending school owners where we can rub minds together and help your dream come alive ...
I'll drop the group join link here very soon.

Thanks

#eotwilliam
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2017
https:///EhAGsdIepVWKjC0QDfmQgX

Intending school owners and proprietors of private schools can join this whatsapp forum through this link
Thanks

eotwilliam
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 3:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
The school proprietors forum has been. Created on whatsapp , kindly send me a message on whatsapp and I'll forward the group link to you.
Eotwilliam(c)
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Liadi2(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2017
williams20:
The school proprietors forum has been. Created on whatsapp , kindly send me a message on whatsapp and I'll forward the group link to you.
Eotwilliam(c)
ur phone number was not stated and the link u posted is not going through.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Liadi2:
ur phone number was not stated and the link u posted is not going through.

Eotwilliam.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by ehinome4hushM(f): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2017
Add.me up for your uniforms. 08037571569
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by darexkey(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2017
Most startups and businesses fail to secure funding because they don't know how to create a captivating Executive Summary and well detailed financial projections to present their ideas, businesses or start-ups. They fail to get investors because their Executive Summary is boring and doesn't captivate the interest or attention of an investor.

We will work closely with you to understand your goals and vision, research your markets and competitors, develop your business plan and create a very catchy Executive Summary. We will help you refine your business model, identify your most profitable customers, and how your sales projections can be improved. We provide an objective view, so your final business plan makes a statement that projects confidence and attracts investors.

Our custom business plans include but not limited to the following:
Executive Summary, Mission Statement, Keys to Success, Marketing & Sales Strategy, Objectives, Market Analysis Summary, Target Market Segment Strategy, Competitive Edge & Analysis, Competitive Summary, Projected Profit And Loss, Cash Flow, ProForma, Projected Balance Sheet, Balance Sheet, Marketing Plan etc.

THE FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- Pre-operating activities and expenses.(includes Initial/Expanding stock, Equipment depreciation table)
- 3 YEARS OPERATING EXPENSES
- 3 YEARS LOAN REPAYMENT PLAN
- 3 YEARS QUARTELY COST FORECAST
- 3 YEARS QUARTERLY SALES FORECAST
- 3 YEARS QUARTERLY PROFIT AND LOSS PROJECTION
- 3 YEARS OUARTERLY Cash flow Plan (36 Months)
- VIABILITY ANALYSIS

Contact us right now, 07039359066, 08053690844, darbotechub@gmail.com

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by SRK1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
Get paid HANDSOMELY by doing such simple tasks as writing ebook and ad contents!!
You must be a professional or able to conduct yourself as one though.

We are a top writing and copywriting agency looking to add new great writers to our elite team. We have had the pleasure to work with very talented writers who are capable of producing contents that require no extra proofreading, and we will like to add more of this type.

There is no risk involved whatsoever, and it's not a salary system. As soon as we have jobs, we send you a mail. You complete it, and we instantly transfer your money to you as soon as we get confirmation from our clients that they are satisfied. When they are not, you will have the option to revise your work.

However, while we can give long time to complete jobs, we normally appreciate quick turnarounds. In fact we would rather have you work on the short, simple tasks immediately. But the reason is so that you get the next job quickly.

Contact us now to get started!

Contact at:

mavenwriter02@gmail.com
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
For everyone who has been trying to reach the whatsapp group for school owners , pls be informed that a new group has just bee created
you can join by sending a request to 08064822538
. Don't continue dreaming about that school, call eotwilliam on 08064822538, 08091404016
i can guide you on all that is needed to start and run your school.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Bigdaddy234: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Get a Company registered today with CAC & Be your own Boss,
register your Business name and Limited company,, .with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with Accredited professionals .

Serious clients only.

Cal/Whatsapp number: 07034672434

We deliver your certificate at your doorstep!

Location:Lagos but we can deliver certificate anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Homeyfav: 5:57am On Jan 29, 2019
.;'[
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by DeborahX: 4:51pm On May 29, 2019
Hello, can you please share the materials with me debbycontent@gmail.com
williams20:
Good morning house
I've tried severally to just attach the files here without having to ask for your email addresses but its not working
So please post your email addresses here if you'll need any material from me , the first I'll send across ISNA business plan guide , you'll first need to draw a business plan for whatever business you intend to run .

E.O.T William CBT, Member IAeng, ASHM

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc / Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University / Njideka Offor And Ugo Udu Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.