Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

How To Open And Run A School Successfully - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open And Run A School Successfully (65694 Views)

Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by ehinome4hushM(f): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
more pics...

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
wonderful! dey r nice

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
hello everyone
its been though trying to raise funds for d sch business. BT wl keep u updated wen I kick off. Thanks to u all for Ur advice remain blessed
cheers
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good evening upcoming School owners , how Re you doing?
I'm really sorry I've not been able to make any comments on this thread for a while now , I've been so engaged .
I intend doing something for every upcoming school owner , I'll love to create a whatsapp group where we can chat and communicate and where I can answer questions on school startup and administration , FREE OF COST.
No money is involved , but I'll need to know how many persons on here would be inertested, ....
You can comment below this post if you're interested , and also suggest a name for the group ...
Thanks
E.O.T William (c)
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by KeenOne(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
williams20:
Good evening upcoming School owners , how Re you doing?
I'm really sorry I've not been able to make any comments on this thread for a while now , I've been so engaged .
I intend doing something for every upcoming school owner , I'll love to create a whatsapp group where we can chat and communicate and where I can answer questions on school startup and administration , FREE OF COST.
No money is involved , but I'll need to know how many persons on here would be inertested, ....
You can comment below this post if you're interested , and also suggest a name for the group ...
Thanks
E.O.T William (c)
Interested.

How about MOULDERS FORUM for a name?

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by alakara(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
am interested.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Am so much interested
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
Almost tru wit works in my school, will be starting september
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by kendraloops(f): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2015
mrsolutionm:

wow!! Congrats its no mean feat! Where are you located? You rented or you built the space?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
I am a teacher with over 10 yrs teaching experience, with experience in Montessori education and the use of National curriculum of England. If you intend to run a standard school, consult me. You can't run a successful school if you don't have teaching experience. I won't work for you but I can guide you. Call or what's app me @ 08034887072. BBM. 2A123526
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
mrsolutionm:
wow!!! dats great. pls tell us how much did it cost you?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2015
Pls how will I upload pictures, I want to show my ongoing works in my school
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2015
kendraloops:

wow!! Congrats its no mean feat! Where are you located? You rented or you built the space?
I didnt rent,kinda family property and am located at onitsha
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 7:51am On Jul 02, 2015
queenprecy:
wow!!! dats great. pls tell us how much did it cost you?
upto 600 thousand for now, though is coz Of the school standard I have swimming pool and computers etc
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2015
Pls how will I upload pictures?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by kendraloops(f): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2015
mrsolutionm:

go to the reply page and you'll see "choose" . select choose and it'll take you to your gallery where you'll select the pic u wanna upload. I hope this helps. size musnt be more than 4mb as is stated already.

but your school go tight o. swimming pool ke? no be small thing o bros.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2015
hungryboy:
aunty if u are planning to touch lives, find the nearest school and apply as a teacher there,
except u dey plan to use 1 bedroom flat do primary 1 to primary 6, with u and your extended family as teachers

My big schools started with a flat. She can grow gradually, from pre-school (Nursery) first and then expand later.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2015
I think you are indirectly trying to advertise your school it's not like you don't know how to go about it. You've gone this far and you're sounding like you need ideas to get started.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by alakara(m): 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
mrsolutionm:
am interested in knowing the details.
thanks.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Messilistic: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
onlinebizinfo:
I think you are indirectly trying to advertise your school it's not like you don't know how to go about it. You've gone this far and you're sounding like you need ideas to get started.
Advertisement or not. Does it really matter? It still is for some peoples benefit. I personally am interesting in knowing what it took him to get to his present stage. It doesnt matter how far he has gone. We could always add our individual ideas to make it better. At least that was the initial aim of the thread
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2015
day care classroom

2 Likes

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2015
The children's poolside

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2015
Outside wall painting

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2015
Painting in progress

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 11:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Sorry for the last pics
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Like seriously dis forum was very insightful, it went a long way in giving me d desired push, even wen the end Of the tunnel was very dark it made me see light. Thank u all and God blessings
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Jcob(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
mrsolutionm please how much did you get the playground toys and where?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by mrsolutionm(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jcob:
mrsolutionm please how much did you get the playground toys and where?
do u mean the indoor or outdoor toys?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Fem60(m): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Make $50 Daily on FIVERR without Doing Nothing. You don't need to be master on any Thing before you can make money on fiverr. I will teach you how you can get the work done and make your money without spend 5 minute. Check here: www.nairaland.com/2361224/hurry-now-fiverr-online-2weeks
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Jcob(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
mrsolutionm:
outdoor
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by kendraloops(f): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
mrsolutionm:

the pictures are divine esp the daycare classroom. you've got no choice but to make it, you have no option, that's my prayer for you. this investment will grow to be an empire soonest.

Great job so far. Thumbs up!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos / Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc / Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.