Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How To Open And Run A School Successfully - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open And Run A School Successfully (65679 Views)

Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
kk dear wish u all d best
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Expressions(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
queenprecy:
@expression Am just trying to put d capital togeda. I knw God almighty wl see me through
Ok, that is 'mobilisation'.

I have seen your thread on loan. Now, can I assume you have gathered enough info based on what's on ground and can now estimate the amount (capital) needed to start?

What I mean is if granted the loan(even if it's from a family member), will you be able to start now with what's on ground? Have you decided if to start with daycare or after school lessons or the initial plan of crèche - pry3?

Then between you and I, I'd like to know if school is the only short and long term business goal you have in mind?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by pak: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2015
queenprecy:
I stay in Awka anambra state. I still trying to put d fund togeda. yea am teaching in a private school. if d fund is ready I wl start now

Ok....I am based in abuja.
I invested about 600k in a business last yr + another 250 and both business haven't yielded.

I need to see your business plan to be convinced of your intentions and capacity to accomplish it.

I and some folks had plans to set up a scholarship scheme in my state but sincerely, I will be more interested in a school.

I need to know your qualifications and in what capacity will the financier act.
Will I be just a money-lender?
or will I come in as a shareholder or will I have a role in the board as a key decision maker?

Let me have these details preferably confidentially before I make up my mind if I want to come in
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Expressions:
Ok, that is 'mobilisation'.

I have seen your thread on loan. Now, can I assume you have gathered enough info based on what's on ground and can now estimate the amount (capital) needed to start?

What I mean is if granted the loan(even if it's from a family member), will you be able to start now with what's on ground? Have you decided if to start with daycare or after school lessons or the initial plan of crèche - pry3?

Then between you and I, I'd like to know if school is the only short and long term business goal you have in mind?

pls wat do u mean by wats on ground? I dnt understand explain in details
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
pak:

Ok....I am based in abuja.
I invested about 600k in a business last yr + another 250 and both business haven't yielded.

I need to see your business plan to be convinced of your intentions and capacity to accomplish it.

I and some folks had plans to set up a scholarship scheme in my state but sincerely, I will be more interested in a school.

I need to know your qualifications and in what capacity will the financier act.
Will I be just a money-lender?
or will I come in as a shareholder or will I have a role in the board as a key decision maker?

Let me have these details preferably confidentially before I make up my mind if I want to come in
pls dear let talk on watsapp dis my number 08135279854. I think we hv alot to talk about
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2015
Good morning house
I've tried severally to just attach the files here without having to ask for your email addresses but its not working
So please post your email addresses here if you'll need any material from me , the first I'll send across ISNA business plan guide , you'll first need to draw a business plan for whatever business you intend to run .

E.O.T William CBT, Member IAeng, ASHM
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by alakara(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2015
williams20:
Good morning house
I've tried severally to just attach the files here without having to ask for your email addresses but its not working
So please post your email addresses here if you'll need any material from me , the first I'll send across ISNA business plan guide , you'll first need to draw a business plan for whatever business you intend to run .

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by alakara(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
williams20:
Good morning house

alakara2015atgmaildotcom
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
chineloprecious01@gmail. com
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by iamjane(f): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
williams20:
Good morning house

Still haven't gotten anything

jane4oma@gmail.com
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Abojupupa: 6:45am On Mar 15, 2015
williams20:
Good morning house

faithfulness2.tl@gmail.com
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by CollinsSam(m): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2015
williams20:
Good morning house

Okay, this is mine: letswintogether00@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by iamjane(f): 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
williams20:
Good morning house

Thanks a lot. I've received them.

Hopefully you would be available to answer my questions after studying them.

But meanwhile, each time I approach some persons about running a school, they wave it aside saying the competition is much and that parents take advantage of it by not paying fees. Do you think that's enough reason to be discouraged?
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by iyerim: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dear willuams, Please send to eshe25@yahoo.com.thank you
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by plaintrain: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
guys I need to ask those of u based in Ondo State a Question, Am try to open a creche/Nursery school alone(not primary) in Akure,Ondo State on a Plot of land I have. However,recently someone told me the law says I require at least Four Plots of land to open a School. How true is this?. Am really worried...I need answers as to such laws
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
iamjane:
Thanks a lot. I've received them.

Hopefully you would be available to answer my questions after studying them.

But meanwhile, each time I approach some persons about running a school, they wave it aside saying the competition is much and that parents take advantage of it by not paying fees. Do you think that's enough reason to be discouraged?

Nope , I was once in your shoes , everyone discouraged me , even our very own family friend , but God helped me , in the midst of strong competition is where my success is guaranteed , now lately I finpd myself praying for more competitors ........ grin
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by sammoe(m): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
williams20:
Good morning house

Please send same to elsam001 @yahoo.com
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
williams20:
Good morning house

u didn't send the mail to me @Williams
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by alakara(m): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
thanks William 20 I saw d mail and it was informative. all b expecting other.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 6:19am On Mar 16, 2015
queenprecy:
u didn't send the mail to me @Williams
Please reply with your email address , I've sent the first batch already , second batch to be sent today
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by steve10(m): 8:51am On Mar 16, 2015
williams20:
Good morning house

Here is my email stevesuccess10@hotmail.com
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 9:05am On Mar 16, 2015
williams20:

Please reply with your email address , I've sent the first batch already , second batch to be sent today
prechi92@yahoo.com
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by plaintrain: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2015
williams20:

kindly send to. meetigho@gmail.com
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by iamjane(f): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2015
williams20:

Nope , I was once in your shoes , everyone discouraged me , even our very own family friend , but God helped me , in the midst of strong competition is where my success is guaranteed , now lately I find myself praying for more competitors........ grin
Are you serious..

What I really find interesting about the Manual is the MARKET RESEARCH aspect. It talks about knowing the market in order to make informed decision.

I read you started from home, was it after school lessons?

Are you located in a city?

Are there new or foreseeable government policies that may pose a threat for beginners?

My major setback is that I think a lot, I don't know how to just START. Any words for the likes of me Sir?

Thanks for your time.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Abojupupa: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
williams20:

faithfulness2.tl@gmail.com

I have not got your mail.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by steve10(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
williams20:
Good morning house

still have not receive any mail from u. Stevesuccess10@hotmail.com
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
iamjane:
Are you serious..

What I really find interesting about the Manual is the MARKET RESEARCH aspect. It talks about knowing the market in order to make informed decision.

I read you started from home, was it after school lessons?

Are you located in a city?

Are there new or foreseeable government policies that may pose a threat for beginners?

My major setback is that I think a lot, I don't know how to just START. Any words for the likes of me Sir?

First, its been Grace all the way , never neglect the place of God in your growth ....
And we started a school right away immediately after the idea and vision is conceived ,
Meaning our ideals were defined even before start
Yes I'm in the city , on a major road , and surrounded by innumerable schools and lesson centres ,

The word is write the vision, draw a plan , know what you want , do a careful study of your niche and launch ,
Just launch it, even if its just one pupil , just launch ......build your school from the lowest elb and you'll enjoy rock solid foundation that would later in the future be your greatest asset , and also be known for something spectacular , don't do what other schools around you are doing , just stand out .....

E.O.T William CBT, Member Iaeng , ASHM

Thanks for your time.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2015
williams20:

hvnt seen your mail yet
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by iamjane(f): 6:33am On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=williams20 post=31684578][/quote]

Grace, ideals, careful study, just lunch and standout.

Thanks a whole lot! This is really encouraging. Using the parameters in your manual, my friend and I are going to do a market survey, not in a major city though to start with.

I'll let you know by the time we're able to come up with an informed decision.

Thanks for the support.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by payne4real(m): 7:40am On Mar 18, 2015
Smart CBT is a Computer-Based Testing / e-exam software that enables educators and trainers to author, schedule, deliver, and report on quizzes, tests and exams. It is a professional computerized testing application. In short, it makes testing easier for students and administrators.
Smart CBT is cloud based; it does not require internet connection. Smart CBT automates all assessment phases: authoring, scheduling, delivering, and reporting. It's easy to use and do not require expensive hardware to run, nor additional commercial software.Smart CBT also contains SAT, GCE A-LEVELS, JAMB,POST JAMB,WAEC,JSSCE Past questions.

For demo and free trial call 08067441198 or visit
Www.facebook.com/smartcbtng

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
queenprecy:
hvnt seen your mail yet

I'm really sorry, the files have been sent a few mins ago please confirm receipt of the mail ....
The second batch of the files would commence as soon as everyone confirms receipt of batch a
God bless

E.O.T William CBT, Member IAEng , ASHM
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by CHANCEMAN: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Williams20, can you give me contact information companies in Nigeria where we can get the playground equipment. For reasons of privacy you can contact me via my email AKANJONNY@YAHOO.COM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Send Money from Nigeria to US? / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos / Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.