Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

How To Open And Run A School Successfully - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open And Run A School Successfully (65699 Views)

Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / Shoprite To Open 14 New Stores In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by nonnystar(f): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2015
I love this thread and i have benefited from it, I am also planning to establush a school, thanks to all those that contributed on the post, keep it Rolling
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
williams20:

I'm really sorry, the files have been sent a few mins ago please confirm receipt of the mail ....
The second batch of the files would commence as soon as everyone confirms receipt of batch a
God bless

E.O.T William CBT, Member IAEng , ASHM
wch one is d receipt. pls explain better
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Abojupupa: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
williams20:

I'm really sorry, the files have been sent a few mins ago please confirm receipt of the mail ....
The second batch of the files would commence as soon as everyone confirms receipt of batch a
God bless

E.O.T William CBT, Member IAEng , ASHM
Unfortunately, I haven't got the mail. faithfulness2.tl@gmail.com
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
queenprecy:
wch one is d receipt. pls explain better

Don't mind me , I meant you'll confirm if you've received the mail
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Abojupupa:

Unfortunately, I haven't got the mail. faithfulness2.tl@gmail.com

I've sent the mail twice , but I'll resend , alternatively you may provide another address
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
williams20:

Don't mind me , I meant you'll confirm if you've received the mail
HV not received any
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 5:53am On Mar 20, 2015
queenprecy:
HV not received any

I'll send yours again ( stand alone mail)
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by alakara(m): 7:50am On Mar 20, 2015
av received d first set, kudos to Williams.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2015
williams20:

kk thanks
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
hi @Williams still waiting
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by Abojupupa: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
People that have got it should please forward to others who have not.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by alakara(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2015
this thread is dying.
pole shld pls update d thread.
Another thing people fit do for Dis holiday is for u to organise summer class for those who want to write common entrance
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
alakara:
this thread is dying.
pole shld pls update d thread.
Another thing people fit do for Dis holiday is for u to organise summer class for those who want to write common entrance
yea u pple shld update us and also things going on in schools nw (school owners)
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by iamjane(f): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
queenprecy:
hi @Williams still waiting
He copied your yahoo account. Anyway I just forwarded it to your Gmail account.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by iamjane(f): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
queenprecy:
yea u pple shld update us and also things going on in schools nw (school owners)

How well have you gone with your discussions? My problem is locating a good building to rent to start with.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
iamjane:

How well have you gone with your discussions? My problem is locating a good building to rent to start with.
pls drop Ur contact or send 2ru my email
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
williams20:

thanks HV received d mail kindly drop Ur number I hv something important to ask u. or pm me
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by williams20(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
queenprecy:
thanks HV received d mail kindly drop Ur number I hv something important to ask u. or pm me

+2348064822538
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
williams20:

+2348064822538
kk thank you sir
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by KeenOne(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2015
williams20:
Good morning house
I've tried severally to just attach the files here without having to ask for your email addresses but its not working
So please post your email addresses here if you'll need any material from me , the first I'll send across ISNA business plan guide , you'll first need to draw a business plan for whatever business you intend to run .

E.O.T William CBT, Member IAeng, ASHM
Hello Sir.
I need the materials too. ...

1 Like

Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by uvalued(m): 3:32am On Mar 29, 2015
Brandnew2:

First off, you need to start from the scratch.

Creche/ Kindergarten.

Secondly, you need a very neat and conducive environment.

Thirdly, You will have to invest a lot on furnitures..

Now you may ask anything you'd like to know on those three points.

Bookmark to read later. interesting topic
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by bokoarerams: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=alakara post=31605886][/quote]
Teguemo@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by tchiwinnie: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hi, queenprecy. Happy easter in arears. Whats up wt ur school plans? Do u hv a name for ur school yet? Hv u got mission and vision statements yet? Pls i ll love to know.Thank you.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by debbydee(f): 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
please i need the ebook
adedoyinblessing@yahoo.com
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by tchiwinnie: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
williams20:

+2348064822538
i sent u a pm. Kindly reply sir.
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Hi, queenprecy. Happy easter in arears. Whats up wt ur school plans? Do u hv a name for ur school yet? Hv u got mission and vision statements yet? Pls i ll love to know.Thank you.
wish u d same dear. I already HV a name. yea hv got d mission n vision statement from a good friend. dis my number 08135279854
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by tchiwinnie: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
queenprecy:
wish u d same dear. I already HV a name. yea hv got d mission n vision statement from a good friend. dis my number 08135279854
ok. dats great. wish u d very best. keep us posted!
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by kennethkaycee(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
queenprecy:
OK wat abt getting pupils. pls throw more light on it

Go on a campaign/Carnival Fun fare, it's such great way of getting publicity shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Open And Run A School Successfully by queenprecy(f): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
kennethkaycee:

Go on a campaign/Carnival Fun fare, it's such great way of getting publicity shocked shocked shocked
pls explain in details. Am interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos / Swiftecurrency Customer Service- Buy/Sell PM,Bitcoin,Neteller,Paypal etc / Mohammed Indimi Donates N4.2Billion To Lynn University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.