Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

What Lives When You Feed It But Dies When You Give It Something To Drink? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Lives When You Feed It But Dies When You Give It Something To Drink? (17998 Views)

See What Happens When You Want To Drink Garri And Sees Your Crush / OMG! Who Gave These Little Boys Beer To Drink? / Photo: When He Says He Lives In A Storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lives When You Feed It But Dies When You Give It Something To Drink? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
I remember when I was much younger, we (Siblings and neighbours) used to sit together every evening and tell jokes, Animal stories and riddles.
Oh, how times have changed.
Here is a riddle I remember "What lives when you feed it but dies when you give it something to drink?" Do you know the answer? Add more and tell of some fun memories you have of them.
Re: What Lives When You Feed It But Dies When You Give It Something To Drink? by dulux07(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fire
Re: What Lives When You Feed It But Dies When You Give It Something To Drink? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
dulux07:
Fire

Yes, you got it. Oya, clap for yourself...Lol

1 Like

Re: What Lives When You Feed It But Dies When You Give It Something To Drink? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
its not fire osiso

it is a sick man whom the doctor said, ''dont give water else he dies. but make sure he eats''
Re: What Lives When You Feed It But Dies When You Give It Something To Drink? by jerflakes(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
its not fire osiso

it is a sick man whom the doctor said, ''dont give water else he dies. but make sure he eats''

undecided

This niga on some really gud śhït.
Re: What Lives When You Feed It But Dies When You Give It Something To Drink? by olubumzy(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
What of if you pour am kerosene or petrol
Re: What Lives When You Feed It But Dies When You Give It Something To Drink? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
jerflakes:

undecided

This niga on some really gud śhït.

angry watch ya a$$ befo u f%#ck with me niqqa

Re: What Lives When You Feed It But Dies When You Give It Something To Drink? by jerflakes(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

angry watch ya a$$ befo u f%#ck with me niqqa

E-gangsta

E-mafia

E-Spartacus

The ultimate E-warrior

I give you an E-salute.

grin
Re: What Lives When You Feed It But Dies When You Give It Something To Drink? by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 06, 2015
jerflakes:

E-gangsta

E-mafia

E-Spartacus

The ultimate E-warrior

I give you an E-salute.
grin

grin grin grin grin
cwazy dude
Re: What Lives When You Feed It But Dies When You Give It Something To Drink? by jerflakes(m): 4:31am On Mar 06, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

grin grin grin grin
cwazy dude

grin

grin
Re: What Lives When You Feed It But Dies When You Give It Something To Drink? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
olubumzy:
What of if you pour am kerosene or petrol

You are feeding it> it lives...
Re: What Lives When You Feed It But Dies When You Give It Something To Drink? by SanVESCO(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2015
scribespad:

You are feeding it> it lives...
maam this sanvesco.
i have being calling your lines and they.are both switched off,i hope u didnt loose them.
pls contact me pls.
thanks.
my number is

(1) (Reply)

Comedians Please Stop Supporting Military Abuse With Your Comedy Skit / List Of Things I Want For Christmas / Funny Divorce Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.