Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

List Of Things I Want For Christmas - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / List Of Things I Want For Christmas (18021 Views)

''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo / Make A List Of Things You Can Do With This Camera(pix) / List Of Things Women Can't Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Things I Want For Christmas by amichaelz(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2013
See what a Girl Posted just now!

Can you imagine? I cant believe this. He deleted me from him BBM, can't reach him on his phone, he moved out from his house, removed me from his friends on facebook, blocked me on whatsapp just because i gave him the list of things i want for christmas.
1, Brazilian hair 120k,
2, Gucci bag 350k,
3, Louis vitton wallet 80k,
4, DKNY wrist watch 70k,
5, Prada shoes 140k,
6, Aldo sandals 30k,
7, A Tecno phantom 120k.

Please friends I only asked for seven items o! Did I ask for much?

5 Likes

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by kwondraper(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2013
Chineke shocked so u ar dat thief we hav being lukin 4,even ur fada dnt spend dat much on ur moda,or if he provides u wit ol dis tin wat wil u gv hm

4 Likes

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by amichaelz(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mesef weak oh.. Maybe her stuff na gold sha

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
When wil say all girls na ashawo.,the girls and some mumu boys go begin complain

6 Likes

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Luckianti(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] :oi could use that amount of money to buy so many bags of rice and distribute to some poor widows around and earn the "OMELORA" nickname. let her take the list to her father

4 Likes

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by amichaelz(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lolzz
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Uceegal: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
Jux 7 items indeed grin
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by 190: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
and the guy had to run grin grin

as she bring the list,
he for just sofree go market buy cutlass and hoe
give the girl make she begin farm

after all there is dignity of labour

btw which spot i dey for the first to comment crew
which number be this angry

5 Likes

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by J0nyb0y(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
Check my Signature for Biggest Bonus..
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Influence01: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Profkomolafe(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
Na the gurl wan take her bride price by herself?

1 Like

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Babe, its not much jare. Let the guys that value you come. We ladies worth more than all that. WE RUN THE WORLD!

6 Likes

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by freecocoa(f): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
That's obviously a joke, anyone who doesn't see that is either blind or has no sense of humor whatsoever undecided

10 Likes

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Oyinprince(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
wen d guy worse toastin ha,e toad ha e culd dye for ha?heat iz nt a add tin tu du na,wt she iz sayin iz bring ur lyf savin dis smass end dye for mi, if heat worse mi,eye wi gladli gave ha triples off wt she askd n go n dye,*in yuzedo's voice*,tenk.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Wolef7(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
TECNO phantom 120k?
Another 'Polithievesian' in the making... inflating prices of products.
Mehn! This must be a joke!

4 Likes

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hahaha..cant stop laughing
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by LizyL: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
but that's not the price of the techno phantom
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by cdamsel(f): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Techno na 120k?

Abeg where I dey when 190 turn 2 female oooooo
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Wizdray: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
FrontPage Noni
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by badmrkt(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is to Formally Announce to all my Fans that I have started Accepting christmas Gifts in cash,cheque,Goat, Turkeys, Airtime, Foodstuffs, 50''LED T.V, I-pads,E.t.c Friend, No amount is too small, kindly send Yours very Early To Avoid Rushing. Note:- Last minute Gifts will be Rejected. Thank You.!Happy New Month 2 yu all:p

3 Likes

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by mixzy: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
too much na thief u be front page tinz
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by 190: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
cdamsel: Techno na 120k?

Abeg where I dey when 190 turn 2 female oooooo

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by solasalako(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
********FRONTA PAGER TEEENZA**********
prosperity good health and Gods protection
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
All i want for christmas is that this thread makes it to frontpage Latest by tommorow, https://www.nairaland.com/1542349/vote-nairalander-close-up-original and for God to make PAGAN 9JA realise that there's a supernatural power that saves, the power that brought Jesus into the world, and made him to die and rise again. And that's the reason 4 the season.

8 Likes

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by LadyH(f): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
dis joke is old nau??

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by miguella20(f): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hehehehe....this is definitely a joke,jst laugh it out jor.No sane being can demand diz much 4 frivolities.
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by LordMecuzy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
A NEW GIRLFRIEND FRIEND FROM A VERY RICH HOME

[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by Chicolee(f): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lmfao
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by falansa: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Old story... The Op just Copy and paste. Where you see Techno 120k?
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
The girl didn't ask much.
She just made a mistake of not cooking vegetable soup garnished with menstrual fluid for the guy. If he had eaten the soup, he d just grant her wish one time. So, he should consider himself lucky.
Last Bullet:
E get one Winch wey I dey date. See wetin I ask her for Christmas gift. Na so she run away enter bannana tree!

* 3 Red guinea fowls
* 2 yards of white cloth
* 1 keg of palm oil
* 2 skulls of a king cobra that died after sleeping with a python.
* 1 left leg of a blind leopard
* 7 life pigeons
* 16 kegs of palmwine.
* 1 casterated he-goat
* 200 pieces of cowries
* 1 keg of water that was used to bath a day old baby.

Is this too much to do for love?

3 Likes

Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by ShoppersGuide: 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
[size=16pt]Talking about gifts such as Laptops ,
You can check out these Christmas Promo Laptops with #10,000 free credits coming from Konga.A comprehensive article has been written on it herein. Click here to get the full gists >>>> http://onlineshoppinginnigeria.com/online-product-review-lenovo-laptops/
[/size]
Re: List Of Things I Want For Christmas by ajasa4link: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
These girls sha..make una start small Na...Whatever position u are Today, don't give up! Big things Start small...remember Cossy Orjiakor was born with Just "Nip.pl.es...lol

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Divorce Letter / Animals That Can Dance Azonto / Crazy Facts Made In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.