Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach (48770 Views)

What Portable(drinking)water Looks Like In A Microscope / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by nnamdibig(m): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2015
Hydration is super important for several reasons, first your body is composed of about 60% water, fluids exit our bodies every minute, from skin evaporation, breathing and urine, and these losses must be replaced daily for good health.

Good benefits of drinking water in the morning:
1. Drinking water on an empty stomach cleans the colon, making it easier to absorb nutrients.
2. Creates the production of new blood and muscle cells.
3. Essential for weight loss, drinking cold water first thing in the morning can accelerate your metabolism.
4.Healthy looking Skin, water helps to eliminate toxins from the blood making your skin glow and look clear and smooth.
5. Balances your Lymph System. These glands help you perform your daily functions, balance your body fluids, and fight infection.

WATER METHOD TREATMENT
There is a new trend coming from Japan these days: Japanese drink hot tea with their meals and use a treatment method that has no side effects and it consists on drinking water at certain times with certain amounts along the day starting first thing in the morning, at the start of the treatment frequent urination is normal, it had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure for many diseases and illnesses such as:
Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat, epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis, kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea, piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb, cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.
Drinking cold water:
-Side effects of drinking cold water with a meal: all the oils in the food you are consuming will solidify meaning it will not only slow the digestion process but then it will react with the acid breaking down and the intestine will absorb the food faster, turning into fat, opt for drinking hot soup or warm water after a meal instead.

METHOD OF TREATMENT:
1. In the morning before brushing teeth, drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water
2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes
3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner, do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours
5. For older and sick people taking the treatment: drink little water and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day
6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick too
The following list gives the number of days of you should follow the process to treat this diseases:
1. High Blood Pressure (30 days)
2. Gastric (10 days)
3. Diabetes (30 days)
4. Constipation (10 days)
5. TB (90 days)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/something-new-you-will-learn-today/drinking-water-on-empty-stomach-is-very-good-for-your-healthmust-read-share-this/355977901099584

25 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Good one OP.....I do that every morning

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by nnamdibig(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2015
grocery:

Me too

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by SuperSuave(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2015
160ml...that's how many sachets or bottles of visleri? For we poor Nigerians wey no get glass

6 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2015
taken water has being my daily routine.
it works perfectly, for my skin, perfect weight reduction, moderates good eating habit and so on...
for interested, here are the step;
1) early morning, I take 1Litres(100cl) on empty stomach.

2) after my breakfast l take
half of 1Litre.

3) by 2pm I another half of 1Litre again.

4) Lastly, another half of 1Litre after dinner.

Making total Litres of 2.5Litres for everyday.

try it and thank me later.

send me email if you don't understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2015
grocery:

Something in me tells me you lying...

2 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by KELVIN086: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2015
noted
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Flashfash: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2015
One of the best things to do in the morning. I still did it this morning, after which proceed to exercise even if it's lil

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Raxxye(m): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2015
But to drink water for empty stomach dey turn belle o!

9 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by kay29000(m): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2015
Hmm!
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by 5p1naz(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Interesting factsm.. good one OP
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by OgologoDimkpa: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Nice write up!

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Janet101(f): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Ok thks, I think I have seen dis before
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by bigv(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2015
Bros my prayer for you is that you will not drink water on an empty stomach regardless of the benefits. wink

9 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Hezziman(f): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2015
l will try sha
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by AJOT99(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by jnrbayano(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2015
unpredictedone:
taken water has being my daily routine.
it works perfectly, for my skin, perfect weight reduction, moderates good eating habit and so on...
for interested, here are the step;
1) early morning, I take 1Litres(100cl) on empty stomach.

2) after my breakfast l take
half of 1Litre.

3) by 2pm I another half of 1Litre again.

4) Lastly, another half of 1Litre after dinner.

Making total Litres of 2.5Litres for everyday.

try it and thank me later.

send me email if you don't understand.

I take almost 5 litres everyday.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by dhardline(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Been doing it for 5years now.Before then i always had serious malaria attacks that can break me down but now anytime i have malaria i just feel a little weak and nothing else,no shivering etc.Although i dont know its potency to other illness but for me drinking water first thing in the morning has its wonders.

3 Likes

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by OgologoDimkpa: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Raxxye:
But e dey pain belle o!
grin
Yeah, it may turn your stomach initially embarassed

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by whizfache(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2015
I no get work back abi wetyn concern tout with overload
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Oziddy: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Smurfette(f): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Nice one o.p
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Lilknight(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2015
Usually av stomach pain whenever i try dis. Nairaland sha, 3 seconds late and u r outter 1st page, na y me lyk to 1st write rubbish con come back to modify. Dats d code *wink
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by phlamesG: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2015
Mehn i cant drink water on an empty stomach o u wan tear my belle?
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by englishmart(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2015
I can't drink anything on an empty stomach.

Period!!!
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by KELVIN086: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2015
fh
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Realgana(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2015
Drink water without brushing?GROSS!!!
I just de make Front Page any how today,Thank You Hem Te Hen and the Mods that moves the threads to FP and not banning me for booking space.
Thank you.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2015
This is a great info. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. 24/7 services available. Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by MillionDollars: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2015
And aw will i knw my stomach is empty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

500 Canadian Doctors Protest Raises, Say They're Being Paid Too Much / Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Getting Over Addictions..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.