Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach (48759 Views)

What Portable(drinking)water Looks Like In A Microscope / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by standupguy(m): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Chuck01:

Yes I am. I knw he didn't say that and I am not saying he said it. The OP for example said it can cure cancer,TB etc pls!! Dat is just nonsense.
Water is a body fluid that help the internal milieu of the body maintain homeostasis. It doesn't need to be taken as suggested by the OP and it doesn't have the above therapeutic effect.

I don't know about those ailment but drinking water in the morning has so many postive effects which you will observe.

I have a bowel movement less than 10mins after my morning water therapy.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Phummey(f): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Regular intake of water helps for easy digestion
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
hmmmm I take plenty of water oh and it's bin making me to urinate frequently. Is it normal?
yea, it's normal, but hope you don't urinate at night frequently?
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
zigger:
2.5 litres? Dats how many satchet water (pure water)?
4 satchets of
water and 10cl. total of 2.5L
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by phintohlar(f): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2015
Have tried dis many times but it's ain't just working 4 me cos each time I take it my eye balls become so yellow as if I tuk marijuana & makes me wanna throw up
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by tpiander: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
are there any threads on purifying water?

just curious.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by gynny(f): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
How much water should I drink? Water is essential for health, digestion but how much water you should drink depends on lots of factors, click on the link below to know more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/how-much-water-should-i-drink/
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by jbblues24(m): 1:06am On Jun 02, 2019
Sky blue. Everything feels nice.
Re: Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach by Jbkbae: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Chuck01:
OP please don't misinform the public. There is no known added advantage of drinking water on an empty stomach, neither does it cure any of the ailment you listed. Information is power thus a deceptive one can be dangerous.
Advice: Just drink adequate amount of water at any time of the day as convenient.

[color=#770077][/color]Pls is not misleading.drinking water on an empty stomach cures alot of ailments.be inform I hv tried it and it'd work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

500 Canadian Doctors Protest Raises, Say They're Being Paid Too Much / Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Body Transformation (Photos) / Getting Over Addictions..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.