Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) (4890 Views)

Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. / Wafa Sultan The Bold Ex-Muslim Heroine / Testimony Of A Former Jesuit Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by 9jaforlife: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Ifeann:

Frist of all this person is a relative and not an ordinary friend
Secondly She renounced Islam.. I never said she is a christain. I don't know if she has converted. I will ask her when next we see.

Again I want to remind u that if I see a friend using illegal drugs or doin something harmful I will immediately call that person to order and I will not hesitate to criticize.

Finally, u Muslims have thrown all sorts of insults to me but I am not bothered and continue what ever I want to do.. - smiley

Insults mean nothing, I learnt that a long time a go.. Even before I decided to be a serious christain I can't even remember using insults even as an adult. Your prophet was a paedophile, Aisha was 6 when he married her, he used to rub his pen.is on her thighs as a child till he ejaculat.ed and then at 9 slept with her, these events have been carefully documented by ur hadiths and bios on Mohammed the fraud.

He was also a pagan and spewed the satanic verses as the worlds First muslim.. We have discussed this things.

Peace.

Look I will ask questions about Islam its left on Muslims to explain or keep silent so others can learn about Islam. But we all know ur muslim reaction is to insult.

I don't care about your imaginary relative/friend. Me and you know it's all a lie! Evangelical lies wink Gosh you're so good at concocting lies. Lol

EVERYTIME you say that insults mean nothing to you. Looool. Why then do you complain about people insulting you? In almost all your posts? That bold part of your post almost made me drop my iPad with laughter. You must be suffering from chronic dementia cheesy

Why do you bother about the Prophet (PBUH) marrying Ayisha at 9, when Joseph at 90 married Marry at 12? Please don't bother lecturing me about the lies you've cooked to defend this. You know I won't buy it.

As for asking questions about Islam, you don't ask questions about Islam, you only throw all forms of attack at the religion to defame it. But even you know that you'll never succeed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by malvisguy212: 9:26am On Mar 06, 2015
YourMain:

No.. I do think I've a personal relationship with God. Obviously when I speak to him he doesn't reply but my relationship with God is based on my faith. I may not see him but I know in my heart and in my soul he's there.

In that Isaiah quote maybe he wasn't speaking of religion as a whole. Cause I know Muslims and Christians and Jews and Hindus and Buddhists that has God in their heart 24/7. Their whole Aura screams God. I think that refers to hypocrites, who claim to love God with their mouths and otherwise... Dont really.

No I think, every religion is man reaching out to God. And God reaches back. Because that's what it should be. Even in Christianity. If youre sick or you need help, you will call on God to help you. And God will help you.
religion help to determined man holiness but not the holiness God required from us(which is to be perfect as him) ,we need the holiness of God to be perfect,religion can't help to reach the perfection God want in us, that is why we keep on sining,as woman claimed to have a relationship with God, the God will have to revealed himself to you.

Look at the life of adam and eve, they did not practice religion,they only had a relationship with God,but when adam sinned he lost everything, the bible God hate sin,just like a father will punished his children for wrong doing that how God punished adam and eve.

But to have this relationship back, you need to love God ,religion can't teach you how to love God.
Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by Ifeann(f): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2015
9jaforlife:

I don't care about your imaginary relative/friend. Me and you know it's all a lie! Evangelical lies wink Gosh you're so good at concocting lies. Lol

EVERYTIME you say that insults mean nothing to you. Looool. Why then do you complain about people insulting you? In almost all your posts? That bold part of your post almost made me drop my iPad with laughter. You must be suffering from chronic dementia cheesy

Why do you bother about the Prophet (PBUH) marrying Ayisha at 9, when Joseph at 90 married Marry at 12? Please don't bother lecturing me about the lies you've cooked to defend this. You know I won't buy it.

As for asking questions about Islam, you don't ask questions about Islam, you only throw all forms of attack at the religion to defame it. But even you know that you'll never succeed!

Islam is a fraud. ...ll the evidence points to it..

U know Mohammed was a pedophile but Joseph was a gentleman

Mary,the mother of Jesus was not 12 when she got married.
First,when she perceived that she has become pregnant,she went to
visit her cousin,elizabeth,not aunt,not mother,cousin. Now,being
cousins means that though there can be some age gap between
them,but they are contemporaries and friends(luke1:39-40). And
Elizabeth herself has well aged and has even long entered
menopause. Hence,mary couldn't be a teenager,not to talk of 12.
Secondly,it was also written that on getting pregnant,she relocated
from her house to Elizabeth's where she stayed with her for
3months before going back to her own house(see luke1:56). I don't
think a 12year old or even a teenager will be having her own house
at that time and even now.
Thirdly,her ability to independently move from her city to another
for 3months clearly shows that we are dealing with a mature
woman,not a teen or even less.
Fourthly,she was addressed throughout by both the angel and her
cousin as a woman(see luke1:28,42)
Fifthly,read her songs of exaltation from Luke1:46-55. It clearly
shows the intelliegence of a full grown woman who is knowledgable
in her ancestral history as she is of spiritual things.
As for Joseph,though no mention was ever made anywhere in the
bible of his age,the bible describes him as a just man which modern
scholars will refer to as a perfect gentleman.
Also,12years after Jesus was born,his parents were still going to
Jerusalem for their annual thanksgiving and this was a journey of
days by road. That would have put Joseph's age at 111 if he
married her at 99. Had it been so,the bible would have mentioned it
as chronological order was very important then.
Please,while we do not care about the lifestyle of your prophet,I
plead that you do not spread falsehood of christianity in trying to
justify this pitiable act of his.

2 Likes

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by 9jaforlife: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Ifeann:

[s] [size=4] Islam is a fraud. ...ll the evidence points to it..

U know Mohammed was a pedophile but Joseph was a gentleman

Mary,the mother of Jesus was not 12 when she got married.
First,when she perceived that she has become pregnant,she went to
visit her cousin,elizabeth,not aunt,not mother,cousin. Now,being
cousins means that though there can be some age gap between
them,but they are contemporaries and friends(luke1:39-40). And
Elizabeth herself has well aged and has even long entered
menopause. Hence,mary couldn't be a teenager,not to talk of 12.
Secondly,it was also written that on getting pregnant,she relocated
from her house to Elizabeth's where she stayed with her for
3months before going back to her own house(see luke1:56). I don't
think a 12year old or even a teenager will be having her own house
at that time and even now.
Thirdly,her ability to independently move from her city to another
for 3months clearly shows that we are dealing with a mature
woman,not a teen or even less.
Fourthly,she was addressed throughout by both the angel and her
cousin as a woman(see luke1:28,42)
Fifthly,read her songs of exaltation from Luke1:46-55. It clearly
shows the intelliegence of a full grown woman who is knowledgable
in her ancestral history as she is of spiritual things.
As for Joseph,though no mention was ever made anywhere in the
bible of his age,the bible describes him as a just man which modern
scholars will refer to as a perfect gentleman.
Also,12years after Jesus was born,his parents were still going to
Jerusalem for their annual thanksgiving and this was a journey of
days by road. That would have put Joseph's age at 111 if he
married her at 99. Had it been so,the bible would have mentioned it
as chronological order was very important then.
Please,while we do not care about the lifestyle of your prophet,I
plead that you do not spread falsehood of christianity in trying to
justify this pitiable act of his. [/size] [/s]

I've told you not to bother lecturing me about the lies you've cooked to defend this. I'm just not buying the BS!!

1 Like

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by Ifeann(f): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=31346602][/quote]

Can u and 9jaforlife stop mention ing my moniker unnecessarily. .

1 Like

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by tartar9(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2015
Ifeann:

Can u and 9jaforlife stop mention ing my moniker unnecessarily. .
until u and oremessanctus do the same

2 Likes

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by Ifeann(f): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2015
9jaforlife:

I've told you not to bother lecturing me about the lies you've cooked to defend this. I'm just not buying the BS!!

The evidence for what I posted is all there documented in the bible while your 12 and 99 year old concoction has no evidence in any document and yet u chose to believe the lie
..lol..the way the muslim mind works is unbelievable. .

I want to add that the bible makes it clear u marry a woman and not a
child..this is not even debatable. .
1 Corinthians 7:2 But because of the temptation to sexual immorality,
each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.
1 Corinthians 7:1-40 ESV / 1,012 helpful votes
Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a
man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the
temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and
each woman her own husband. The husband should give to his wife her
conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. For the wife does
not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise
the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife
does. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a
limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come
together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack
of self-control. ...
Leviticus 21:7 ESV / 38 helpful votes
They shall not marry a prostitute or a woman who has been defiled,
neither shall they marry a woman divorced from her husband, for the
priest is holy to his God.
notice the use of the word woman and not girl or female..

Enjoy ur folly..

1 Like

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by justlove91(m): 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
9jaforlife:

Hmm... That was a long read. I find the writer questionable anyway. Why would anyone live for decades among people of shared faith (Muslims in this case, including his own family) and claim that everyone (or most) of them are bad natured? Isn't it funny how he claimed that the first time he ever experienced hospitality was in Australia or so, when an old couple offered him food for free, in a clean environment. Meaning that nobody was ever that nice to him for decades in his home country? And he didn't see clean environments back home? A family that is comfortable enough to send him for schooling abroad? I would even doubt the integrity of anyone who claims that people of different faith are bad. In every religion and even among atheists, you find good and bad people. I don't know why some individuals think that they MUST bash those who hold contrary opinions just to make theirs look good. He claims that he's a smart thinker but he quotes the Quran in a less than smart way. The issue of people twisting Quran verses intentionally to denigrate Islam (or ignorantly misinterpreting them) is now boring but not outdated. Ifeann, aka parisbookaddict and some others do it so well on NL. I posted about 3 comments to point out to ignorant readers who might fall for it here

https://www.nairaland.com/9jaforlife/posts (4.48, 5.16 and 6.35 am)

Anyway, you said you're an ex-Muslim and implied that you're neither a Christian nor an atheist. That makes you a theist, a believer that God exists. Is it possible to be a theist, and yet, not belong to any religion? Just curious, no offence intended. Religion is so diversified these days that it's almost confusing

Is because you don't know what it feels like to live in a Muslim country. If you read the post well, you will see that the author is an Iranian and Iran is a Muslim country, which means the author is always surrounded by Muslim telling him how "evil" non Muslims are and how dirty they are because the Koran called them dirty.
So the author was surprised at the behavior of the non Muslim couple he met abroad not because nobody was nice to him before but how nice and clean they are even though they are non Muslim which is a direct contradiction to what he is been told all his life.

4 Likes

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by justlove91(m): 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
sod09:
u can go nd die.......d more u criticize Islam d more its grow
Uncalled for!
Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by butterflyy(f): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
D saying that if you make something absolutely clear , some people will still be confused. I doff my cap badder badder for these muslims

1 Like

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by 9jaforlife: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2015
justlove91:

Is because you don't know what it feels like to live in a Muslim country. If you read the post well, you will see that the author is an Iranian and Iran is a Muslim country, which means the author is always surrounded by Muslim telling him how "evil" non Muslims are and how dirty they are because the Koran called them dirty.
So the author was surprised at the behavior of the non Muslim couple he met abroad not because nobody was nice to him before but how nice and clean they are even though they are non Muslim which is a direct contradiction to what he is been told all his life.

First of all, that Iran and the west are at logger heads is not a new thing. Both of them have long standing hostilities brewing among them. So, whatever happens there will definitely have political undertone.

Secondly, religious books do not speak favourably of people who do not follow its teachings. It's not exclusively a characteristic of the Quran, the bible is guilty as well.

Also, is he trying to say that he NEVER had an idea of how the westerners were, irrespective of what he was told, before he travelled to a western country? The West is known for showing off and presenting themselves in the best way possible, even till this day some people don't believe that there's a dirty street in America. So, he never learned about Westerners through any means, never watched TV to see their news, no movies, words from travelers etc?? This was a well to do family, remember?

Finally, if the Quran calls disbelievers 'unclean', does it mean that it's talking about clean houses and clean clothes?? How dumb of him to take the word 'dirty' to mean physical appearance!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by justlove91(m): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2015
9jaforlife:

First of all, that Iran and the west are at logger heads is not a new thing. Both of them have long standing hostilities brewing among them. So, whatever happens there will definitely have political undertone.

Secondly, religious books do not speak favourably of people who do not follow its teachings. It's not exclusively a characteristic of the Quran, the bible is guilty as well.

Also, is he trying to say that he NEVER had an idea of how the westerners were, irrespective of what he was told, before he travelled to a western country? The West is known for showing off and presenting themselves in the best way possible, even till this day some people don't believe that there's a dirty street in America. So, he never learned about Westerners through any means, never watched TV to see their news, no movies, words from travelers etc?? This was a well to do family, remember?

Finally, if the Quran calls disbelievers 'unclean', does it mean that it's talking about clean houses and clean clothes?? How dumb of him to take the word 'dirty' to mean physical appearance!
You forget the fact that he was 15 then, so when he was told non Muslims are dirty he thought it was something physical.
Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by 9jaforlife: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ifeann:

Frist of all this person is a relative and not an ordinary friend
Secondly She renounced Islam.. I never said she is a christain. I don't know if she has converted. I will ask her when next we see.

Again I want to remind u that if I see a friend using illegal drugs or doin something harmful I will immediately call that person to order and I will not hesitate to criticize.

Finally, u Muslims have thrown all sorts of insults to me but I am not bothered and continue what ever I want to do.. - smiley

Insults mean nothing, I learnt that a long time a go.. Even before I decided to be a serious christain I can't even remember using insults even as an adult. Your prophet was a paedophile, AishaI was 6 when he married her, he used to rub his pen.is on her thighs as a child till he ejaculat.ed and then at 9 slept with her, these events have been carefully documented by ur hadiths and bios on Mohammed the fraud.

He was also a pagan and spewed the satanic verses as the worlds First muslim.. We have discussed this things.

Peace.

Look I will ask questions about Islam its left on Muslims to explain or keep silent so others can learn about Islam. But we all know ur muslim reaction is to insult.

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict aka P*rostitute, you're not just a hypocritical liar, you're shameless and void of dignity. It's one thing that you're obsessed with sex, but must you display your shameless fantasy in details for all to see?? What's that nonsense in the bold part of your post? And you're supposed to be a lady??

The determination to tarnish the image of the Prophet (peace be on him) has ruined you! You're just a patethic excuse of a woman. Shameless goat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by Ifeann(f): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
9jaforlife:

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict aka P*rostitute, you're not just a hypocritical liar, you're shameless and void of dignity. It's one thing that you're obsessed with sex, but must you display your shameless fantasy in details for all to see?? What's that nonsense in the bold part of your post? And you're supposed to be a lady??

The determination to tarnish the image of the Prophet (peace be on him) has ruined you! You're just a patethic excuse of a woman. Shameless goat!

Why would u call me a prostit.ute... shocked

Wow u have hurt my feelings.. lol...

Anyway I just posted information contained in ur hadith about how Mohammed ur prophet enjoyed baby aisha...I would say molested aisha but ur hadith says enjoyed... do u have amnesia ..should I vote the passages...

2 Likes

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
9jaforlife:

just becos shez saying d truth ya condemning her, shame on ya shame on muhammed shame on islam! For once act like a matured boi, must ya say bad tinz abt her, wad is her crime? 9jaforlife ya behaving like ya bloody prophet!

2 Likes

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by justlove91(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
9jaforlife:

It is only Islam that can degrade a human being this low!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by Empiree: 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ifeann:

Anyway I just posted information contained in ur hadith about how Mohammed ur prophet enjoyed baby aisha...I would say molested aisha but ur hadith says enjoyed... do u have amnesia ..should I vote the passages...

Shaitan is enemy of Allah and His messanger....so we believer will treat him and his agents like you and cohorts as enemies. Deal With It.

1 Like

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by Anas09: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
Pls why are we not refuting what the author wrote there? Are they lies? Why are we attacking each other here? Discuss what he said. And remember while u r at it. Leave christianity out of it. He didn't convert to christianity, at least not yet.

1 Like

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by justlove91(m): 6:44am On Mar 08, 2015
Anas09:
Pls why are we not refuting what the author wrote there? Are they lies? Why are we attacking each other here? Discuss what he said. And remember while u r at it. Leave christianity out of it. He didn't convert to christianity, at least not yet.
Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by 9jaforlife: 4:30am On Mar 09, 2015
justlove91:

It is only Islam that can degrade a human being this low!!!

Didn't you say you're... Oh! My bad, you couldn't even say where you belong!

Senior Christian Bigot merely masking up to bash Islam! Others people I've seen on NL who have 'truly' detached from religion STAY OUT of religion. They don't go about bashing them.

Professional Liar grin

2 Likes

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by 9jaforlife: 4:36am On Mar 09, 2015
Ifeann:

Anyway I just posted information contained in ur hadith about how Mohammed ur prophet enjoyed baby aisha...I would say molested aisha but ur hadith says enjoyed... do u have amnesia .. should I vote the passages...

Lol at the bold part! Have you done any other thing with your life other than posting hateful propaganda about the Prophet up and down?? And I didn't only call you a P*rostitute, the manner in which you posted that disgusting comment CONFIRMS that Ifeann aka parisbookaddict is indeed a P*rostitute!

2 Likes

Re: A Touching And Amazing Testimony Of An Ex Muslim (MUST READ) by 9jaforlife: 5:43am On Mar 09, 2015
justlove91:

You forget the fact that he was 15 then, so when he was told non Muslims are dirty he thought it was something physical.

But at the time he traveled to the West, he was no longer 15. He ought to have understood the meaning of 'unclean' that the Quran was saying.

Stop finding excuse for him! He's either a scam or plain dumb!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spiritual Warfare. / Commanding The Supernatural By The Power Of The Tongue / Prophet Tb Joshua's Birthday Bash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.