Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,914 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

9jaforlife's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaforlife's Profile / 9jaforlife's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

Religion / Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by 9jaforlife: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Empiree:
Oh welcome back.

She got foot soldiers now. They are like roaches grin grin

Everyday they bother us. Them no gree cheesy cheesy

the likes of annunaki2, albagdadi. They are very troublesome.

May Allah bless your hurtle. Is your business in Lagos area?

I really pity them. They deserve prayers. But, just like the one who recruited them and the ones that came before them; they will fade out.

I'm in Abuja.
Religion / Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by 9jaforlife: 1:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Empiree:
Walaikum sallam. Alhamdulilah. I am fine. May Allah bless your hustle. She cooled off lately but she came by around Ramadan to cause trouble and was around for weeks before vanishing.

May I know what your business is please?

Sorry for the late response. She will eventually vanish permanently. Nothing built on lies lasts.

I run a boutique. Mainly traditional stuff for men and women as well as accessories.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Reason For Creating Islam Section With Ridiculous Conditions by 9jaforlife: 12:19am On Nov 07, 2016
Empiree:
This thread resurfaced again. Where is 9jaforlife. Missed that sister.

Salam Aleikum Empiree. Quite an age!

My store manager relocated and had to quit. I've had to be on my toes with the new one, training and getting her familiar with the business. I get exhausted at the end of the day and hardly have time for the Internet.

Kudos to you for your consistence. May Allah reward every second you spend enlightening people about Islam.

How is that cray cray sister? Lol. I can't believe that I've forgotten her name! But I'm sure you know who I'm referring to. I wonder how many more identities she's taken up in the quest for her brand of evangelism cheesy

I leave you in Allah's care. Ma'salam
Religion / Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by 9jaforlife: 6:52am On Oct 20, 2015
Empiree:
grin Yup.

How are you sister?. You've been busy I guess.

Alhamdulillah.... I have been o. How are you too? Thank you for asking, Jazak Allah khairan

1 Like

Religion / Re: How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. by 9jaforlife: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2015
Empiree:
[size=60pt]Eld Mubaraq[/size]

grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin

cheesy cheesy
Very funny!!

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by 9jaforlife: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Empiree:
Salaam Alaikum brothers & sisters. Need your inputs here. I am not getting satisfactory responses so far on this matter.

It is about a friend of mine. A Muslim and his family also Muslim. According to him, his dad married 5 wives. His mom is amongst the first 3 wives but his dad had separated from them over 20yrs ago. So basically his first 3 wives live world apart but the other two wives live with his dad. All children grew up together under same roof with their dad. So there is no issue with children.

His dad also took care of children of the last two wives(from their previous marriages) who lived with him. He favors these children(5 of them) over his children especially against the top children who are now grown and in their 30s-40s. At least 2 of 5 children from another fathers have married and have 1 or 2 children each. They age 24 and 30. Pretty younger than his own children. These children also live in the same man's property instead their own father's house. They have been living with him since 5yrs old.

The problem is, according to my friend, his father doesn't care about whether they get married or not. He never asked them. But anytime other family members, extended or not including those 5 children he took care of from childhood, he readily attended to them and their needs. He was quick to go to their weddings, spent and did as he wished for them. But not his children. He also has habit of blackmailing his children to just anybody especially those children from 3 wives he sent away. He reveals their secrets and whereabouts to 'outsiders'.

His first child who is now in his 40s married in 2007, his father put up a fight with him and blackmailed him in the presence of his in-laws. He doesnt even recognize them as in-laws. He simply talks trash about his children. He did the same thing with his second son who is also in early 40. He just married 2yrs ago. He puts up fight with him as well. As for ladies(his daughters) who are in their late 30s, he simply did not ask them about husband. He ridicules them a lot. So these ladies went out and married off themselves with little to no approval from him. Only their mothers were aware. These girls have children now.

Seeing these, my friend and his brother who are also in their 30s have decided to go ahead and marry whoever they want. My friend even said he doesn't want his dad to be there. He doesnt want him know his in-laws at all bcus of his attitude. Bear in mind that his father is a learned religious man. How come he misses the sunnah and Islamic injunctions in this matter. I am short of words and I really can't advise this guy at all. What bothers me is his father is now even taking care of grandchildren from another men(grand-in-laws). He worries so much about those kids who are now grown up and have their children live with him. But he doesn't care a bit about his own children. What sorts of nonsense is this?.

I am really searching for answers for this guy. Please dont mix this up with my earlier post when i said I was heartbroken. It has absolutely nothing to do with that. Any idea?

Note: This is not a case of whether their father like his children choice of wives or husbands. This appears to be a case of not wishing anything good for his kids.

Strange things happen in this world my brother...

How can a man be soo pissed with three wives at once? Preferring women who were previously married, with children?? And even if this happens, why should he extend the anger to his own children??

I almost thought "maybe those biological children aren't behaving responsibly"; but then, I thought again, "how can ALL the biological children be irresponsible and ALL those adopted be responsible?"

Are you sure one of the two 'chosen' wives didn't use dark ways to distort the man's thinking to their own favour? Oogun abenu gongo! I never believed that these (fetish) things happened o, but recently, my viewpoint has changed, based on things I've personally confirmed.

My advice to the children is to pray for Allah to show their dad the right path. They should do this persistently, and give plenty sadaka. They shouldn't give up, for this is NOT natural, and they're at the receiving end of this loss. They're receiving crumbs (in affection, finance etc), where they should be getting the most. Allah is capable of clearing any confusion, whatever the case might be. HE will assist them.

1 Like

Religion / Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by 9jaforlife: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Empiree:
Eja dolphinheart messed up really bad. I'm sure Islamic scholar told of 'JINN' (if any) but in his twisted mind he got it wrong grin

@9jaforlife, long time. How are you doing my sister? .

Alhamdulillah my blessed brother! Aku aseku odun, emi asopo e.

These professional liars and their script writing smiley.... They're waxing stronger in their use of deceit to search for 'the truth'.

Isn't it stupidly funny, the way they always have a 'sheikh' sitting next to them whenever they need to know something about Islam?? cheesy

Enu opuro kii seje!

1 Like

Religion / Re: . Muslims: Satan EATS Food With His Left Hand by 9jaforlife: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Cc rilw.on, emp.iree, rilwa.nye001, yaz.ach , 9ja4life etc is this your view on this issue.

As dumb as ever...Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, how else can I tell you that this is a wrong way to quote my moniker
Education / Re: .. by 9jaforlife: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thank God for this! It's high time UNILORIN lecturers ended their silly "A is for God" attitude!!

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: PICTURES ARE HARAM! Stop Snapping Pictures! by 9jaforlife: 9:56am On Jul 24, 2015
Empiree:
@ albaqir, do you have video clip for Ali Jabata?. I dont know who the man is.

@kennyosein, this is perfectly directed at you shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCB32MOjfNo

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by 9jaforlife: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
usermane:

What if the item was stolen from the mosque while the owner prayed? Supposing for some reason someone from the Mosque finds the item near the mosque but did not take it to the mosque?

If it was stolen in the first place, why would the thief decide to later put it near the mosque ??

Does it mean that every lost item found near the mosque HAS TO belong to someone who visited the mosque??

How does making announcement before a congregation after concluding salat "interrupt worship", must making such announcement "interrupt worship", and does it nullify worship? It all depends on how such an announcement is done. Even walking out of the mosque or reciting Qur'an after salat can interrupt others still performing their salat.

As important as reciting the Quran is, there's etiquette surrounding it: recite in low tone; walk gently and quietly so as not to disturb others' worship. Can one make announcements in low tones??

Like I said earlier, isn't it just better that such lost items should be placed in a part of the mosque, where they could easily be retrieved by owners? Rather than tamper with people's concentration during worship??

Think about the Prophet's level of piety (PBUH), he didn't take Allah with such level of unseriousness as you're accustomed to!

Besides, why the curse; "May you never find it"? That is where Muhammad is portrayed deprave. Why not just politely stop the announcer? Why curse?

To mention a few;

You believe he cursed, and you accept all those hadiths that you quoted, simply because you read them. This is NOT a problem on its own. It only becomes a problem because you NEVER believe hadiths when they portray the Prophet PBUH in good light!!
Islam for Muslims / Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by 9jaforlife: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
usermane:
In my days as a traditional Muslim, i would go to mosque now and then and once in a while, there were announcement of lost items like wristwatches, ID cards, purse or phones. What if i told you that traditional Islam not only forbid such announcements but curses the announcers?

Hence, if you lose your property quarter kilometers or even nearer to the mosque, you cannot call on the attention to the residents gathered in the mosque who by chance may have stumbled over your property before coming for the prayer. And if you dare announce it, be ready to endure curses as this Hadith has permitted.

If general announcements of lost items weren't permitted (assuming it's true), I'm sure there would be alternative means through which such lost items could be returned to the owner, if found.

Eg, keeping all lost items at a particular location known by everyone for this purpose around the mosque, where anyone who lost an item could check for it.

If the Prophet, PBUH, prohibited announcements unrelated to religious purposes, it would be for reasons of not interrupting worship, NOT out of wickedness as you portray here!

The Hadith is a very convoluted corpus of traditions. In one narration, Muhammad is merciful enough not to be offended by a man urinating on the wall of his mosque yet this same merciful man curses another without restraint for just announcing a lost item or calling on the owner.

Despite all the reverence and consecration, traditional Islam doesn't portray Muhammad as an exemplary character. Depending on the Hadith you cherry pick, Muhammad 's character vary on a broad spectrum of saint to criminal.

None of the authentic hadiths portrayed the Prophet, PBUH as a criminal. Only propagandas spread by two timers like you!

When a hadith speaks good about him, PBUH, you don't believe in hadiths. Fast forward to a bashing 'hadith', you're all for it!!

The traditional Christian portrayal of Jesus despite being also fabricated is far more exemplary than traditional Islamic portrayal of Muhammad.

shocked shocked shocked

Coming from the mouth of a 'Muslim'??

Then why don't you just follow Jesus

Or, put better, openly declare that you follow him (Jesus)!!

Allah spoke about Munafiqs in the Quran

Surah Al Munafiqun (63:2)
"They make their faith a pretext so that they may turn (men) from the way of Allah. Verily evil is that which they are..."

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by 9jaforlife: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

You no get sense too. I'll be back for u.

I just replied the guy to use some sense while posting, then I saw your comment cheesy

The guy thinks with his foot!

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by 9jaforlife: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

The fools think because we don't reply them most times, we don't have our intellects intact.
The bible is infact a book of terror. The book speaks for itself.
Now we wont be silent anymore.
They say one bad thing about the Quran? we return 10 for them in their buyboo

Exactly!! They have made a career out of their manipulations. They see unspeakable contents in their buyboo but ignore it to come and post fallacies about the Quran online. How can anyone live with such hypocrisy?!

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by 9jaforlife: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
malvisguy212:
keep on deceiving your self.

Surah 4:89: They wish that you reject
Faith, as they have rejected Faith,
and thus that you all become equal
like one another. So take not
Auliya’ (protectors or friends) from
them, till they emigrate in the Way of
Allah (to Muhammad). But if they
TURN BACK FROM ISLAM , TAKE HOLD OF THEM AND KILL THEM wherever you
find them and take neither
Auliya’ (protectors or friends) nor
helpers from them.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 84,
Number 57:
Narrated ‘Ikrima: Some Zanadiqa
(atheists) were brought to ‘Ali and he
burnt them. The news of this event,
reached Ibn ‘Abbas who said, “If I had
been in his place, I would not have
burnt them, as Allah’s Apostle
forbade it, saying, ‘Do not punish
anybody with Allah’s punishment
(fire).’ I would have killed them
according to the statement of
Allah’s Apostle, ‘WHOEVER CHANGE HIS
ISLAMIC RELIGION ,KILL HIM. ”

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 83,
Number 17:
Narrated Abdullah: Allah’s Apostle
said, ‘ The blood of a Muslim who
confesses that none has the right to
be worshipped but Allah and that I
am His Apostle, cannot be shed
except in three cases : In Qisas for
murder, a married person who
commits illegal sexual intercourse
and the one who REVERT FROM ISLAM
(apostate) and leaves the Muslims.’

Clearly writing unless you want to keep on believing in lies.

although the old testament verse you quote are for the Jews who reject Jesus and still show more emphasis on the law, we, christians are save by his grace. However I will reply you because you fail to grab the lessons in Zephaniah

In Zephaniah 1: 2-6 it was a judgment against judeh , judeh was one of the twelve tribe of isreal, just to see how God don't ignored sin, even when isreal are his chosen people, God still punish them for disobedience to Him.

God message that Zephaniah delivered in Judah was shockingly severe. God had patiently sent a long string of prophets to warn Judah that their persistent rebellion would be judged, and Zephaniah's message suggests that God's anger had reached a boiling point. Unless they repent, He plans to erase them and any memory of them from the earth. Our future promises another terrible day of judgment for those who fail to heed God's warnings and come to Him on His terms. As the New Testament reminds us, "It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God" ( Hebrews 10:31).
[b]
YOU should keep deceiving yourself!

Jesus said himself in Mathew 5:17 that he didn't come to abolish ANY of those inhumane laws. You have repeatedly lied to yourself about this and you can't even know the truth when you see it!!

You always love to manipulate the Quran... You live for this fraud.

Q4:89
"They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper"

Q4:90
"Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. [size=16pt]So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has NOT made for you a cause [for fighting] against them"[/size]
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Islam for Muslims / Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by 9jaforlife: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
jcross19:
[s]well even as am talking to you today is friday you will still sitt on a flow as muslim in the mosque but some muslims have upgraded to be sitting on the chair. Then you hide from saying anything concerning anointing oil or vigil lol . Relax I know terrorism runs in your blood stream, receive christ and receive peace of mind,[/s]

Please learn to make sense in your posts
Islam for Muslims / Re: Our Condolence Message To Lagosboy by 9jaforlife: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2015
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and show him abundant mercy (Ameen)
Islam for Muslims / Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by 9jaforlife: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2015
Jaydee009:
I'm a Christian and I don't mind people converting to other religions, because faith (iman) is a free will thing of the mind!

Where I have a big problem is with my Muslim brothers, who will curse, hate and main their fellow brother who just converted from Islam to other faiths. That smacks of hypocrisy and double standards.

For your information people, Islam /the Quran teaches that anyone that converts from Islam to any other religion MUST BE KILLED!!!

The same Quran that says "there is no compulsion in religion" also prescribes death sentence for those that leave the religion.

Now tell me, is that a religion that can be trusted. A religion that speaks from both sides of the mouth and lies when it is convenient.

I rest my case!

[b]The Prophet (PBUH) NEVER killed anyone in his lifetime for leaving Islam. Anyone who does this is not following the teachings of the Quran and the traditions of the Prophet (PBUH).

Infact, it's Christianity that orders apostates to be killed.

APOSTACY

Zephaniah 1: 2-6
"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings" [/b]

1 Like

Romance / Re: Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) by 9jaforlife: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
I vote for Agarawu23

Cc: NLJega

1 Like 3 Shares

Islam for Muslims / Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by 9jaforlife: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
jcross19:
muslims fail to understand one trick christ is using to penetrate the islamic world is that whenever there is war in the middle east . Then, the red cross will bombard the area with evangelism,

Trick?? So, christ is a trickster This is exactly how Satan deceives! No wonder why the Christian West is always facilitating wars in the Muslim East. Christianity is one big hoax, nurtured by series of dubious selfish and covert operations!!

okay check the rate of increase in christian in afghan,iraq,and syria. In my local hood here many muslims I mean a lots have given their lives to christ. One christian to islam is big news in islamic world because they know how many they are loosing on daily basis. Give your life to christ.

Mathew7:13-14
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it"

2 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam by 9jaforlife: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
it is only a secret cult that will force people to convert.

It's also a secret cult that tricks people to convert

View my profile, I had to accept there term just to bring the gospel to the muslims as Paul say "to the Jews I became like them "

You can NEVER be a Muslim by mere words of mouth. You're only a dubious chameleon who lie in order to spread more lies, just like Paul your mentor, who used false identities to mislead many embarassed

You should listen to your own bible

Mathew 7:15
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves"

1 Like

Religion / Re: Ramadan Funnies by 9jaforlife: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
not satan but Shay tan. As the unholy quran buyboo deceives you.

Satan or Shaytan, ANYONE of the two will perfectly fit your Deceitful Sister, whom I was referring to undecided

Let me capture your thought...

"IT'S NOT DENIAL; I'M JUST SELECTIVE ABOUT THE REALITY I ACCEPT"

~Prophet LiarUdeme
cool

1 Like

Religion / Re: Ramadan Funnies by 9jaforlife: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Of course u will appeal to Hindu scriptures. Muslims say the book of the Hindu deity prophesied mohammed, lol. And of course u guys share the same pagan practises.

Here is your commands from MoHarmMad for killing apostates

Everyone who has studied Islam seriously knows that Shariah prescribes the death penalty for apostates. This is based on the authentic traditions of Muhammad who said:
"If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him." (Bukhari, Book 52, Number 260)
and
"The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." (Bukhari, Book 83 Number 17)

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." — Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17 ”

You manipulate the Quran but you can still justify this extreme brutality for apostasy in the buyboo

[size=14pt]Zephaniah 1: 2-6
"I will sweep away everything in all your land," says the LORD. "I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. shocked I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity," says the LORD. "I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who used to worship me but now no longer do. They no longer ask for the LORD's guidance or seek my blessings." [/size]

What? How? Lol.. allnaijab.logger is a friend and has dealt with u Muslims sufficiently enough for me to know his stance on the Islam issue.

Yet, you want to kill yourself simply because he posted harmless Islamic jokes undecided

"Relax and do your lunch skipping ramaMad fast."

...Posted by Ifeann aka parisbookaddict on July 23

"HAPPY RAMADAN TO NAIRALAND MUSLIMS"

... Posted by the same Ifeann aka parisbookaddict on July 18

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, this is a BIPOLAR DISORDER ALERT!!! Go treat yourself!!

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Ramadan Funnies by 9jaforlife: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2015
parisbookaddict:
[s] [size=4pt]

U mean unholy quran passages like

Quran 8:39. "And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do."

Qur’an 8:12— Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): “I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them.”

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.”

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them." [/size] [/s]

2 Likes

Religion / Re: We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You by 9jaforlife: 8:36am On Jun 23, 2015
[s]
jcross19:
give your life to christ and don't come online showing your frustration huh what do you think. John 1 vs 4 to 5 : 4) in him is life and the life is the light of men.5) and the light shineth into the darkness and darkness comprehend it not. Allow jesus to shine the light into your life so that you can have peace of mind.
[/s]
Religion / Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by 9jaforlife: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
limamintruth:

Alright religion of pi.ss advocate, you have been noticed. Happy now? undecided
Bye!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny but witless as usual...

You worship a 'god' that is appeased with virgins, I wasn't expecting any better wink
Religion / Re: Ramadan Funnies by 9jaforlife: 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Rilwayne001 is quoting the bible to make his point. The bible is filled with so much wisdom

I guess that's why you ALWAYS quote the Noble Quran as if it's going out of fashion

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, relax though, it's NOT like that buyboo that changes face every two weeks!

Yeye girl sad

1 Like

Religion / Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by 9jaforlife: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
limamintruth:

Kindly desist from mentioning me on this silly&dead thread please.

The last time i checked, i'm so entitled to commend whoever i want & whenever i want to.

Once again, a big shout out ifean et al for exposing the disgusting religion of pi..ss for what it really is. smiley cool
[size=13]
You're funny in a witless way cheesy

The bold part of your post above ALSO applies to me, remember?

Incase you forgot, let me post this comment of yours below, to remind you that you quoted someone else

limamintruth:

If only yaz.ach & co. will read this and comprehend. lipsrsealed

You quote others but do NOT want to be quoted. Same old christian hypocrisy!

Btw, this thread lives on, a resounding thanks to R.ilwayne , Em.piree and co for whooping your christian behind everyday grin

May Allah bless them [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by 9jaforlife: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

LOL. grin grin

Waiyyakum brother.

RAMADAN KAREEM smiley

Amin.

I'm a sister though smiley
Religion / Re: Ramadan Funnies by 9jaforlife: 2:22am On Jun 21, 2015
Looolzzz!

Funny. But funnier to me is the fact that Ifeann aka parisbookaddict couldn't even stand a harmless, funny thread about Islam... That boy/girl must be going through some real pain! smiley

By the way, Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, didn't you open a thread just 2days ago, titled:

"HAPPY RAMADAN TO NAIRALAND MUSLIMS, HERE IS A RAMADAN JOKE"

So why are you pissed that another person opened a friendly thread about Islam to make us laugh undecided

Afterall, you posted an Islamic 'joke' and had someone like Mathematical believe your lies!

Isn't it clear that your thread wasn't for real?? My comment was true afterall, you're deceitful, a mere pretender and a wolf in sheep's clothing!!

[size=15pt]
#DeceitIsTheWayOfSatan[/size]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.