Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,078 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday (24454 Views)

OPC Set To Hold One-million Man March For President Goodluck Jonathan / Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by nortcentrallord(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bitojoe:
Now General cannot lead 1 million march......i smell something

He can't lead a million match but he wants to rule a whole country.
I know strength is not used to run a country but fitness of body heralds fitness of mind.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
This one that my husband and my boys have become apc addict; when that time comes and the indicate interest in attending any stupid rally,i'll make sure I deceive them into the room and lock them up there until its too late to join the rally. If a bomb blast happens there God forbid,will anyone in apc even say sorry..? Whether apc or PDP its a NO!

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
They can hold 12million man match in London or in Bourdillon, it won't stop them from losing woefully. Abacha did it and we know how his end was.

#Never Again Shall We Be Deceived
Forward Ever>>>
I'm lost here..but I can recollect this moniker as one of the ardent APC supporters on nairaland.. Or is there a mix up somewhere? undecided shocked
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by Firefire(m): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Ten million people cannot confer certificate on the Illiterate one

As for tinubu he should return all he has stolen from the good people of Lagos

As for Lai he should ensure he gets some extra pamperss before going for that march

GEJ till 2019

shocked grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by drnoel: 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
appini:
They did not march against boko haram massacre. hypocrites

Allow those charlatans

2 Likes

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by Firefire(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
booqee:
I'm lost here..but I can recollect this moniker as one of the ardent APC supporters on nairaland.. Or is there a mix up somewhere? undecided shocked

My dear you shall know the truth and the TRUTH shall set you FREE!

He now knows better!

2 Likes

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Firefire:

My dear you shall know the truth and the TRUTH shall set you FREE!

He now knows better!
wow.. So its for real
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by Firefire(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
booqee:
wow.. So its for real

cheesy

where do you stand?

on the path of FAKE cHANGE or ORIGINAL TRANSFORMATION ?

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by mymadam(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
Obrigardo:

how come you change this fast?

wink I guess that's where the FREE DOUGH is... for now! God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by experimentist: 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
When you are driving the wrong way and you are convinced, the proper thing to do is to backtrack to connect the right direction. That is the real change. grin

Good Morning
I wish you good luck bro.. Make sure you stay logged on after election oh.
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by Heffalump(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
APC is DOOMED already.

After all this show of shame, it is right for INEC to De-register it as a political party in the next dispensation because they can't lead the FG. Opposition is never ran like this in America and Britain (Fathers of Democracy).

2 Likes

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by gabng(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
kokoA:
Talking from a neutral point of view (though I'm not neutral, I support Buhari) I think GEJ is playing all his cards to early.. Who da fuq are his advisers?! You have almost 4 weeks to go and you've visited Lagos twice, spending a total of almost 1 week in the state.. For God's sake, APC still got 4 fuqing weeks to neutralise every campaign/"money" you think you have done/"shared".. If I was part of Mr. President's strategy team, I would have told him to chill till like a week or 2 before the elections before storming large voting areas like Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, etc.. Nigerians are quite easy to convince, you don't need a month to do it, rather a month gives you opponent enough room to counter all your moves.

Best write up ever
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by AsherStorm(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
When you are driving the wrong way and you are convinced, the proper thing to do is to backtrack to connect the right direction. That is the real change. grin

Good Morning

stop talking trash, Mr man...
I've collected a lion share of GEJ's dollars spree

this I'm aware of

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by elbinmanny(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
josnig1980:
SAI BUHARI! grin
one of Buhari's 150 cows spotted . A female one though grin

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by sasquareT(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
babatundeizbad:
The interesting thing about this campaign is that while the APC need not buy people to support them (I mean, people are chanting SAI Buhari out of their own free will), the PDP on the other hand keep distributing dollars for support.
Hmmmmn for ur mind ko
The last time Buhari come to maiduguri i'm one of the people APC bought just to hold playcard and shout sai buhari. Most of us that hold the playcard that day ar student of Unimaid and mostly come from southeast and southwest nigeria.....we were given 2000naira each.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by famtaiwo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Even wif 1b -man - march, tinubu & company will fail

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by holatin(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
concord129:

D tin pain u? See as ur 4wrd even face backward... Hehehehehehehe. (PDP -----> backward)
mom see ow you finish d goat

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by asamaigho(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:

Good Morning

bacanista wasn't a true progressive afterall,ofcos wen Tru test comes d boys will always be differentiated from d MEN.
he claims Buhari is surrounded by criminals, and I ask y can't gej prosecute dis criminals surrounding buhari or do dey have immunity?

I fear clueless and shoeless people.
#marchbuhari2asorock.
Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by asamaigho(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
They can hold 12million man match in London or in Bourdillon, it won't stop them from losing woefully. Abacha did it and we know how his end was.

#Never Again Shall We Be Deceived
Forward Ever>>>

tru progressives fight for a course the believe in.

only clueless people are deceived. u were neva a progressive.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by holatin(m): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
booqee:
no mix up.
its him the three faced guy.

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by asamaigho(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
jayfolarin:
God forbid that I am not involved in this march for freedom, Good governance and a better Nigeria!! I'll walk 48hours non-stop if that's what it takes!

Up Nigeria!
Sai Buhari!

all my crew@ MENDE r fully prepared FOE D
March for d people's GENERAL AND D PEOPLE'S PASTOR.
WE SHALL SWEEP ALL D EVIL FOOTSTEPS OF D CLUELESS ONE OUT OF LASGIDI.

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by shiningshina(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
kokoA:
I think GEJ is playing all his cards to early.. Who da fuq are his advisers?! You have almost 4 weeks to go and you've visited Lagos twice, spending a total of almost 1 week in the state..

GEJ is a sinking ship. He is very desperate. This is why he has suddenly resorted to all sorts of cheap, sickening tricks:

1. Abandoning Abuja and temporarily relocating to Lagos.

2. Bribing the CAN with 7 billion naira.

3. Bribing some clueless Muslim turban-wearers with undisclosed amounts.

4. Hopping from church to church to whip up Christian sentiments in his favour.

5. Getting serious, suddenly, with the Boko Haram effort, after allowing 13000 (actually far many more) Nigerian lives to be lost because he "underestimated" the terrorists - for six years!

6. Dishing out various thunderous lies about his fictitious "achievements".

But, no matter his tricks, he will be completely swept out of Aso Rock this month. Nigerians are simply tired of his cluelessness. The guy is always blaming external forces for his incompetence and corruption!

3 Likes

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
the truth is we are tired of been played like kids in dis country, let my oga at the top leave and let's feel another air if it is soothing or not then we can decide, U've tried oga jona and we've seen how capable u are for just few weeks but we want more than this and we don mumu reach, it's up to every sensible nigerians to decide whether to allow dis government play us like Pako ball and remain like zombie for another 4yrs , if u are a fool then vote continuity oo undecided grin

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by asamaigho(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
fallout87:

Actually the interesting thing is how they can't get 1000 to march to support the army fighting against BH, yet they can get one million to support their political agenda.

Open your eyes. This 'Change' party is only desperate to grab power then funnel the country's resources to their pockets.

dem resemble militants for ur eye? abi u dey so cluesless like ur OGA sotay u no know d responsibilities of Jonathan d president?

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by mcfarlin(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
booqee:
yeah he was until he sold himself off to the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by halimat38(f): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
austinslimzy:
funny to all APC member u pple shuld beta sit @ home because dis so call 100million march wil lata result to fight..if u love urslf n ur country beta ve a rethink of d mind...Apc to vacancy in ASO ROCK oooooo

GEJ till 2019...God bless u.....PDP ::::::POWER

only foooooooooools! sound exact way you just talk "mumu "do yours and let others do there's the way they know how to do it best.

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by asamaigho(m): 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
appini:
They did not march against boko haram massacre. hypocrites

must every pro Jonathan b daft?
ur memory loss won't allow u remember the #bbog March all over nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by appini: 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
asamaigho:

must every pro Jonathan b daft?
ur memory loss won't allow u remember the #bbog March all over nigeria.

That was a one-sided protest. A pro APC march against the government not against terrorism.

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by Dav24(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Considering lagos population, one million man march is grossly insignificant.

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by francizy(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
I hope they won't resort to violence sha?? undecided

Cuz I don't trust this APC guys... angry
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by asamaigho(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
lexyclasy:
LESS YOU FORGOT
*Jonathan met Nigeria importing rice and cassava but today we are exporting these commodities
*Jonathan met Nigeria as the 3rd largest economy in Africa but today we have the largest economy in Africa
*Jonathan met Nigeria as the 2nd most corrupt nation on earth but today we are 43rd.
*Jonathan met El-rufai destroying peoples houses in Abuja but today they are living peacefully.
*Jonathan met Nigeria producing less than 2000kw of electricity but today we can generate 5000kw, the first in the history of this country.
*Jonathan met all the auto manufacturing companies dead but today they are back on stream and producing cars in Nigeria.
*Jonathan met about 50000 ghost workers in government ministries and
parastatals but today there is nothing like that.
*Jonathan met a military without the proper equipment but today we have one of the best military equipment in Africa.
*Jonathan met the railway transport system dead, but today it is back in full operations.
*Jonathan met the Hausa children begging on the streets,he qbuilt 125 schools for them and sent them back to classes.
*Jonathan met the youth corps members on #9000 monthly allowance, today they earn about #20,000 in allowance per month.
*Jonathan met the civil servants on #9000 minimum wage, today they earn #18,000.
*Jonathan met Obasanjo in the castles of Abuja dictating the affairs of
government, today he sent him back to his farm in Ota

one billion dislike.
rubish lies.
1. Jonathan met 4800mw today we r producing 2700mw even though he has spent $30b
2. he increased fuel price by 50% yet nothing to show
3.our military has neva been so disgraced dat a ragtag group like bokoharam will have d effontry attack and sack an army barrack?
4. today nigeria has about 5 presidents,including pej, deziani,gej, e'tal.
5. all dis because "stealing is not corruption"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu / You Can’t Blackmail, Intimidate Us — PDP Tells Buhari / Court Threatens To Jail Saraki, NASS Clerk Over Kogi Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.