Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday (24452 Views)

OPC Set To Hold One-million Man March For President Goodluck Jonathan / Police Stop Million Man March For Buhari In Kano / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by francizy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
asamaigho:

bacanista wasn't a true progressive afterall,ofcos wen Tru test comes d boys will always be differentiated from d [size=14pt]MEND[/size].
he claims Buhari is surrounded by criminals, and I ask y can't gej prosecute dis criminals surrounding buhari or do dey have immunity?

I fear clueless and shoeless people.
#marchbuhari2asorock.
Sai Baba

Fixed... smiley wink

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by asamaigho(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
appini:

That was a one-sided protest. A pro APC march against the government not against terrorism.

one-sided protest keh!
during d 9/11 attack did u see democrats (then opposition party in US) protesting to al-Qaeda?

it seems myopic reasoning has become a part PDP and their clueless and unintelligent followers.

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by asamaigho(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
appini:

That was a one-sided protest. A pro APC march against the government not against terrorism.

one-sided protest keh!
during d 9/11 attack did u see democrats (then opposition party in US) protesting to al-Qaeda?

it seems myopic reasoning has become a part of PDP and their clueless and unintelligent followers.
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by poke(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
This APC sef.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by francizy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Barcanister do not let these [size=16pt]CHANGING[/size] and deceitful agents intimidate you.

Continue, we are solidly and liquidly behind you! smiley
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by vanilson(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
This March is already a success and I see over 2 MILLION people coming out

SAI BUHARI
SAI OSIBANJO
SAI FASHOLA
SAI AMBODE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by appini: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
asamaigho:

one-sided protest keh!

it seems myopic reasoning has become a part of PDP and their clueless and unintelligent followers.

Against
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by Tattooboy: 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sammiejokes:

you an hypocrite but you are not too busy to comment on nairaland.
chek d last time I posted and nw, how busy can I be?
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by legendsilver(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
barcanista:
They can hold 12million man match in London or in Bourdillon, it won't stop them from losing woefully. Abacha did it and we know how his end was.

#Never Again Shall We Be Deceived
Forward Ever>>>
Between jonathan and Buhari, who has being displaying the Abacha kind of rule?
Now I see the effect of PDP propaganda campaign in you.
Abeg park well jor,
I am ready to join the march of freedom from PDP and their 16years of cluelessly handling our national development.

Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by politifact: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
josnig1980:
SAI BUHARI! grin
Jonathan is a big fool and I will tell you why,did he bribe anybody before he was massively voted for in 2011?the answer is no,and now that he has frittered his chances he is going around sharing raw dollars to people.yoruba's are not fools and are determined for change.sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by bobchigar(m): 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
kokoA:
Talking from a neutral point of view (though I'm not neutral, I support Buhari) I think GEJ is playing all his cards to early.. Who da fuq are his advisers?! You have almost 4 weeks to go and you've visited Lagos twice, spending a total of almost 1 week in the state.. For God's sake, APC still got 4 fuqing weeks to neutralise every campaign/"money" you think you have done/"shared".. If I was part of Mr. President's strategy team, I would have told him to chill till like a week or 2 before the elections before storming large voting areas like Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, etc.. Nigerians are quite easy to convince, you don't need a month to do it, rather a month gives you opponent enough room to counter all your moves.
Please stop borrowing their dullards ideas
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by kate3: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
BOLA TINUBU LAGOSIANS SAID OUR MUMU DON DO. YOU CAN MARCH ALONE FOR YOUR SELFISH INTEREST. YOU HAVE FINISH LAGOS. LEAVE US ALONE. WHEN YOUR BOY AMBODE ENTER NA SO SO TAX YOU GO DEY TAX POOR MEN FOR YOUR OWN GAIN. HALF OF LAGOS NOW BELONG TO YOU. NA WAA O.
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by kate3: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
BOLA TINUBU LAGOSIANS SAID OUR MUMU DON DO. YOU CAN MARCH ALONE FOR YOUR SELFISH INTEREST. YOU HAVE FINISH LAGOS. LEAVE US ALONE. WHEN YOUR BOY AMBODE ENTER NA SO SO TAX YOU GO DEY TAX POOR MEN FOR YOUR OWN GAIN. HALF OF LAGOS NOW BELONG TO YOU.
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by TruthPower: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
kokoA:
Talking from a neutral point of view (though I'm not neutral, I support Buhari) I think GEJ is playing all his cards to early.. Who da fuq are his advisers?! You have almost 4 weeks to go and you've visited Lagos twice, spending a total of almost 1 week in the state.. For God's sake, APC still got 4 fuqing weeks to neutralise every campaign/"money" you think you have done/"shared".. If I was part of Mr. President's strategy team, I would have told him to chill till like a week or 2 before the elections before storming large voting areas like Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, etc.. Nigerians are quite easy to convince, you don't need a month to do it, rather a month gives you opponent enough room to counter all your moves.

On the contrary it is an effective strategy to take the fight to the opposition's nerve and financial center. The opposition has to retreat some or all the way to protect their Honey Pot (in this case Lagos). Thus you have this proposed million man march, they will have to spend money defending not just attacking. With regards to GEJ spending, my brother, that's the advantage of incumbency. You have access to unlimited supply of fund and patronage . On a side note must we follow everything American ( a la Million Man March etc), wether it makes sense or not ?
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by kate3: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
BOLA TINUBU LAGOSIANS SAID OUR MUMU DON DO. YOU CAN MARCH ALONE FOR YOUR SELFISH INTEREST. YOU HAVE FINISH LAGOS. LEAVE US ALONE. WHEN YOUR BOY AMBODE ENTER NA SO SO TAX YOU GO DEY TAX POOR MEN FOR YOUR OWN GAIN. HALF OF LAGOS NOW BELONG TO YOU. NA WAA O.
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by gemini35(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
drtwist:
. SAI JONATHAN
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by kate3: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
LAGOSIANS WE NEED A CHANGE IN LAGOS. LEAVE BOLA TINUBU AND HIS ONE MAN MARCH.
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Obrigardo:

how come you change this fast?
Shows you how shallow his person is....
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by ruffDiamond: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yeah dis is nigerians LONGEST MARCH TO FREEDOM AND EMANCIPATION!! I'm gonna be there ! The saTANist are in for the rudest shock of their lives if anyone thinks incumbency is gonna help dis CLUELESS ONE THEn the person urgently needs his DOME examined the whole phocking world has deserted jona but fool is still dancing to paid sycophant around him like in a classic tale of the ELEPHANT in A o m'erin joba. .lol Jona is surely heading for a pitfall comes march 28 maybe buhari is.nt exactly the best solution but nigerians from all walk of life are sick of him and style of governance and are more than ready to choose d LESSER OF TWO EVILS . . . even yaradua was even better . .and as GMB RIGHTLY SAID,corruption remains the no 1 bane of NIGERIA 'S DEVELOPMENT... . And THE CORRUPT CANNOT FIGHT CORRUPTON #MARCHbuharitoPOWER!!

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
justhelp:
shameless fellow , have u receive more dollars ? Let wait and see who we loose.
Barcanista is representative of all that is wrong with Nigeria and its people! No integrity.... No shame... No honor only after self aggrandizement... A nation of turncoats!

2 Likes

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
shidof:
fool barcanista, did abacha lost or wat. Abacha and GEJ have a lot in common if you dn't know. It's either ua too far from truth or too young during the Abacha regime, ur sense of reasoning is just reducing degrees by degrees and if care is not taking it may soon turn into dead brain.
GEJ dollars@work
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
yorke1:
I hope Tinutheif children are going to be in front. Greedy old f00l.

Lagos for GEJ and JK!
Otuoke for GEJ....
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
WAIT OH... NA DE BARCANISTA WEY I KNW B DIZ... LWKMD... HOW MUCH PDP PAY U
Just another turncoat don't be surprised barcanista is showing his real person
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by sleekdre: 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
[b][/b]
OREMUSSANCTUS:
If dem like make dem march enter barbeach na dem know, ma own is I want to see buhari*crying*
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by jemype(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lol. You have a point there bro. 9yc one
Sammiejokes:

you an hypocrite but you are not too busy to comment on nairaland.
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by ZACHIE: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Attending
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by IYANGBALI: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
sparkleboy:
Million March. Lol

BTW GEJ till we have a better candidate

Iyangbali, truckpusher. Demdem barcanista berem I wanna supply APC with brooms
I need a contact

Cool business
you no sabi the road to the villa?no be there una dey share am?
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by dove3: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
We are marching for change if PDP like they should shift their propaganda to Fashola afterall stealing is not corruption they should move their court from alagbado AIT to ikeja with their evidence except they are also guilty -pot calling kettle black.
A beg send me the details of the 1million march in march so as to light the matches for them to watch us wash them with our broom out of lagos and Nigeria
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by billyG(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
babatundeizbad:
The interesting thing about this campaign is that while the APC need not buy people to support them (I mean, people are chanting SAI Buhari out of their own free will), the PDP on the other hand keep distributing dollars for support.
No wonder $ is now #200.jona has empty(steal) our foriegn reserve 4 bribry(corruption).
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by billyG(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
blackjack21:

APC HAs all the aces, just wait and see all the media house will focus their cameras on GMB when he arrive from foreign. More people will want to listen to him, that will give him a chance to boost his image.

13:49:49
Thu, Mar 5, 2015
Newspapers headlines will be like:
THe Triumphant Entry Of Buhari To Jerusalem
Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by billyG(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
lexyclasy:
LESS YOU FORGOT
*Jonathan met Nigeria importing rice and cassava but today we are exporting these commodities
*Jonathan met Nigeria as the 3rd largest economy in Africa but today we have the largest economy in Africa
*Jonathan met Nigeria as the 2nd most corrupt nation on earth but today we are 43rd.
*Jonathan met El-rufai destroying peoples houses in Abuja but today they are living peacefully.
*Jonathan met Nigeria producing less than 2000kw of electricity but today we can generate 5000kw, the first in the history of this country.
*Jonathan met all the auto manufacturing companies dead but today they are back on stream and producing cars in Nigeria.
*Jonathan met about 50000 ghost workers in government ministries and
parastatals but today there is nothing like that.
*Jonathan met a military without the proper equipment but today we have one of the best military equipment in Africa.
*Jonathan met the railway transport system dead, but today it is back in full operations.
*Jonathan met the Hausa children begging on the streets,he built 125 schools for them and sent them back to classes.
*Jonathan met the youth corps members on #9000 monthly allowance, today they earn about #20,000 in allowance per month.
*Jonathan met the civil servants on #9000 minimum wage, today they earn #18,000.
*Jonathan met Obasanjo in the castles of Abuja dictating the affairs of
government, today he sent him back to his farm in Ota
*Also jonathan met $50biln as foreign reserve now we have nothing.
*jonathan met a debt free nigeria in 2011 now all of us & unborn generations owe $12bn foriegn debt.
*Alameisegha,bode gorge & co are exconvicts B4 2011 now he has made them honorables.
*B4 2011 stealing was corruption,now stealing is not corruption nobody shld be jailed 4 that!
*B4 Gej assume power $ 〓150,now $〓215
*2011 1st lady are respectable,now 1st lady insult elders & support violence.

1 Like

Re: APC To Hold One-Million-Man March This Saturday by billyG(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
lexyclasy:
LESS YOU FORGOT
*Jonathan met Nigeria importing rice and cassava but today we are exporting these commodities
*Jonathan met Nigeria as the 3rd largest economy in Africa but today we have the largest economy in Africa
*Jonathan met Nigeria as the 2nd most corrupt nation on earth but today we are 43rd.
*Jonathan met El-rufai destroying peoples houses in Abuja but today they are living peacefully.
*Jonathan met Nigeria producing less than 2000kw of electricity but today we can generate 5000kw, the first in the history of this country.
*Jonathan met all the auto manufacturing companies dead but today they are back on stream and producing cars in Nigeria.
*Jonathan met about 50000 ghost workers in government ministries and
parastatals but today there is nothing like that.
*Jonathan met a military without the proper equipment but today we have one of the best military equipment in Africa.
*Jonathan met the railway transport system dead, but today it is back in full operations.
*Jonathan met the Hausa children begging on the streets,he built 125 schools for them and sent them back to classes.
*Jonathan met the youth corps members on #9000 monthly allowance, today they earn about #20,000 in allowance per month.
*Jonathan met the civil servants on #9000 minimum wage, today they earn #18,000.
*Jonathan met Obasanjo in the castles of Abuja dictating the affairs of
government, today he sent him back to his farm in Ota
*Also jonathan met $50biln as foreign reserve now we have nothing.
*jonathan met a debt free nigeria in 2011 now all of us & unborn generations owe $12bn foriegn debt.
*Alameisegha,bode gorge & co are exconvicts B4 2011 now he has made them honorables.
*B4 2011 stealing was corruption,now stealing is not corruption nobody shld be jailed 4 that!
*B4 Gej assume power $ 〓150,now $〓215
*2011 1st lady are respectable,now 1st lady insult elders & support violence.
*B4 2011 tompolo,boyloaf,asari are fugitives,terrorists,kidnappers,vandals now they are owner of pipelines,lords of d creek,flag officers commanding nigerian "oil" waters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Not Bundled Out Of PDP Gov’s Meeting- Mu’azu / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.