Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World (22674 Views)

World’s Most Stressed Countries (#1 Would Shock You) / Top 10 Richest Country In Africa / NIGERIA Ranked 7th Most Populous Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by change9ja(f): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2015
wahala country

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by scholes0(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2015
loo..... Bloomberg used the Wrong GDP per capita figure.
Surely Nigeria's gdp per capita is not $1,746 ... a quick google search will give anyone the correct figures.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by chibuikebright(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2015
NOW YOU CAN KNOW THOSE COUNTRIES STANDING AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Buhari is the most stressed presidential aspirant grin
gbam.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mmsen: 11:36am On Mar 05, 2015
EbukaFran:

What is wrong with the data?

It is GDP per capita not GDP

Hope u know the difference

GDP per capita is a very simple equation - the overall GDP of 590billion divided by 170 million, that equates to more than double what they have listed there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigeria

Also, do you know the difference between being the most stressed from a select group and being the most stressed out of a all countries? The sample taken does not equate to being the most stressed in the world - there are people in eastern Ukraine or Greece who might have something to say about that.

I wish you people would learn to stop rehashing the same senseless tripe.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by phlamesG: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2015
If I hear, naija we are suffering and smiling its very rare 2 see an average nigerian citizen commit suicide unlike d rest of d world
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by guardian09(m): 11:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by lolaxavier(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2015
Not surprised...it is expected.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by madjune(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Getting rid of the stress is simple.

Improve light supply, get rid of extorting Police men, Lastma, VIO and dem dem on the roads.

Life will certainly get better after these.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by sambos994(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The main reason cos igbos are the criminal class in Nigeria. Not endorsing ethnic cleansing But if Nigerians want to end corruption and hard life, getting rid of the igbos would be a major step.

So you are endorsing ethnic cleansing undecided
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2015
sambos994:

So you are endorsing ethnic cleansing undecided
did you read my comment properly?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by rusher14: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The main reason cos igbos are the criminal class in Nigeria. Not endorsing ethnic cleansing But if Nigerians want to end corruption and hard life, getting rid of the igbos would be a major step.

Stop being silly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by rapcy(m): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2015
Nigeria, always ranking first in everything. God thank you for keeping us first. grin Who e pain mk e go drink garri.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by tsdarkside(m): 11:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by CyberTerrorist: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
You are a hopeless bastard..An incubated im*becile waiting to be adopted by gay couple..ediot angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by omenka(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Haba bros. You are talking about an entire ethnic group here. Every ethnic group, religion, race, and indeed family, have their fair share of bad eggs. You simply can't make a statement like this. It is utterly inappropriate.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I can read a lot of hate from your comments;if you're so pained,why not contact ISIS,get enrolled,or to make it easier contact shekau let him enroll you in his organization.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by sambos994(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
did you read my comment properly?

Yes i did. So "getting rid of the igbos" isnt ethnic cleansing?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by NumberOne2(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2015
So South Africa has a higher unemployment rate than Nigeria though their GDP is 5 TIMES ours.
They also have a homicide rate that is more than TWICE Nigeria's. Who is the CLOWN that compiled this list?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Ezenwa11(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2015
Thunder pire them
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by juman(m): 11:54am On Mar 05, 2015
One nigeria is the root of the problem of this country.
In this present arrangement of one nigeria, the country is nobody's country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05CNlfNSk_E
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
You are a hopeless bastard..An incubated im*becile waiting to be adopted by gay couple..ediot angry
it's easier to produce water in a desert in a desert than finding an igbo man with sense and logic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by azzima(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2015
From the most happy people in the world few years ago??Goodluck, see your life!!.....MUMU NIGERIANS!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2015
rusher14:

Stop being silly.
I don't understand you igbos. Instead of ranting on my mentions shouldn't you guys be out there stealing or something? At least that's what you guys are known for.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2015
Well of course. The survey is absolutely right. Look at people around you, look at how people respond online in diffferent sites and blogs. They are all frustrated and angry. We are angry people.
cry undecided undecided Its too obvious to argue otherwise. The government and society at large is capable of making you angry buh if you are neutral and dnt give a damn about peoples' opinions in your life, your worries will lessen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by CyberTerrorist: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
it's easier to produce water in a desert in a desert than finding an igbo man with sense and logic.
Shut de fvck up ediot angry...it's like you are a new member here,just trade softly.. sad
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
njays24:
I can read a lot of hate from your comments;if you're so pained,why not contact ISIS,get enrolled,or to make it easier contact shekau let him enroll you in his organization.
how is it hate? This is pure undiluted fact. If the igbos weren't giving Nigeria a bad name as a result of their illegal activities would they call us stressed? The igbos are part of the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by nerodenero: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Realgana:
Life Expectancy 53years?
Who should we blame?
To Blame APC click Like for PDP Share.
What am I going to click if I want to blame both?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
Shut de fvck up ediot angry...it's like you are a new member here,just trade softly.. sad
really? Shouldn't you be put there stealing or something like your fellow igbos? Apparently, it's obvious you stormed into my mentions looking for something to steal.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by CyberTerrorist: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
really? Shouldn't you be put there stealing or something like your fellow igbos? Apparently, it's obvious you stormed into my mentions looking for something to steal.
fvck off my mention this fool angry....Don't worry I will get back to you..bastard sad sad sad sad
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by HighQue007: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Kudos to GEJ for putting us on this list..at least for global recognition.

Your asss out come March grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Apparently, some Nigerians stormed into my mentions, realising there wasn't anything to steal then left. They must have been IGBOS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Simple Ways To Survive The Harmattan / What Are Those Corrupt Habits That Nigerians Have Accepted As Normal? / See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.