Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World (22671 Views)

World’s Most Stressed Countries (#1 Would Shock You) / Top 10 Richest Country In Africa / NIGERIA Ranked 7th Most Populous Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Btruth: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
veekid:
goodluck himself is stressed out
...lol.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by rusher14: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I don't understand you igbos. Instead of ranting on my mentions shouldn't you guys be out there stealing or something? At least that's what you guys are known for.

For one, I am not Igbo.

I'm Ijaw/Itshekiri but find your statement repugnant and in distaste.

Before you go into the regular narrative, I would not be voting Jonathan in the upcoming elections if they ever hold.

There's a reason for stating this fact and that is to get brain-dead people like you to realise that people should be judged on their individual merits or lack thereof.

If you still insist on being a lout you would have to take on just about everyone that reads your response. Now don't you think that would be an exhibition of madness?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by yetunsbay(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
good or opposite Nigeria is always there........ my country sha
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Benilily(f): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The main reason cos igbos are the criminal class in Nigeria. Not endorsing ethnic cleansing But if Nigerians want to end corruption and hard life, getting rid of the igbos would be a major step.
OLODO!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by IYANGBALI: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
Naija no dey carry last
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Weah96: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2015
If you can make there, you can make it anywhere. Real talk.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Beedude(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
veekid:
goodluck himself is stressed out
grin u wicked sha
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Benilily(f): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I don't understand you igbos. Instead of ranting on my mentions shouldn't you guys be out there stealing or something? At least that's what you guys are known for.
and somewhere around sambisa forest shekeu is busy doing recruitment and this otondo/opnu is still here...
# you ha8 the igbo's because they are hardworking people who dont give a Bleep about your existence
# LAZY ASSHOLE!!
#GO GET A LIFE!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by adconline(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yes. I have to look for fuel, diesel. Pray for MTN to have steady network.. No NEPA.. Went to ATM , no network, but there is money in the bank..
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by oluwamikkie: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The main reason cos igbos are the criminal class in Nigeria. Not endorsing ethnic cleansing But if Nigerians want to end corruption and hard life, getting rid of the igbos would be a major step.

U sound so uncivilized!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by nnamxxx(m): 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Ewu oshodi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Realgana(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
nerodenero:
What am I going to click if I want to blame both?
Qoute.Which you just did.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
rusher14:

For one, I am not Igbo.

I'm Ijaw/Itshekiri but find your statement repugnant and in distaste.

Before you go into the regular narrative, I would not be voting Jonathan in the upcoming elections if they ever hold.

There's a reason for stating this fact and that is to get brain-dead people like you to realise that people should be judged on their individual merits or lack thereof.

If you still insist on being a lout you would have to take on just about everyone that reads your response. Now don't you think that would be an exhibition of madness?
it's obvious you're dumb. So you would rather vote a certificateless, cattle rearing, old, senile, fanatical hausa/fulani dictator who plans to islamise Nigeria than an agent of change? I'm not surprised.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
nnamxxx:

Ewu oshodi
shouldn't you be out there stealing or something? There's nothing to steal here. Apparently, some Nigerians stormed into my mentions, realized there wasn't anything to steal then left. They must have been igbos.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Benilily:
and somewhere around sambisa forest shekeu is busy doing recruitment and this otondo/opnu is still here...
# you ha8 the igbo's because they are hardworking people who dont give a Bleep about your existence
# LAZY ASSHOLE!!
#GO GET A LIFE!!
shouldn't be out there stealing or something? Some Nigerians stormed into my mentions, realized there wasn't anything to steal then left. They must have been igbos.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by nerodenero: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Realgana:

Qoute.Which you just did.
Likes and shares are seen easily but it will not be too easy to count the number of quotes showing both of them should be blamed.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by rusher14: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
it's obvious you're dumb. So you would rather vote a certificateless, cattle rearing, old, senile, fanatical hausa/fulani dictator who plans to islamise Nigeria than an agent of change? I'm not surprised.

Look here child, it's obvious you are playing hooky today and really have nothing to do but smoke weed all day.

It's your life you can choose to waste it away.

Only set of people that would miss you would be mom and pop (not so sure pop would as he's been having doubts about you but that's a topic for another day) and your weedman.

Your choice.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by nerodenero: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Very inhumane post. You are not different from Bokoharam.Mind you, I am not Igbo
mulattoclaro:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Realgana(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
nerodenero:
Likes and shares are seen easily but it will not be too easy to count the number of quotes showing both of them should be blamed.
Dont worry about that,I am the Umpire,I will announce the result.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
rusher14:

Look here child, it's obvious you are playing hooky today and really have nothing to do but smoke weed all day.

It's your life you can choose to waste it away.

Only set of people that would miss you would be mom and pop (not so sure pop would as he's been having doubts about you but that's a topic for another day) and your weedman.

Your choice.
Yes I smoke weed and your father is my weedman. You're very silly to say your life is hooked up. Mumu.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Benilily(f): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
shouldn't be out there stealing or something? Some Nigerians stormed into my mentions, realized there wasn't anything to steal then left. They must have been igbos.
guess you are feeling insecured //this feeling of inferiority complex sha// go to GOD!! HE hears.....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by hensben(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
CLEARINGAGENT:
ESE, dat why we are survivals. EYIN Mr stress free .
Bro forget that thing....stress kills Faster than HIV...
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by rusher14: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Yes I smoke weed and your father is my weedman. You're very silly to say your life is hooked up. Mumu.

Lol.

You mad bro?

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by MARKone(m): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Naija sad
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by dafuturis(m): 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
REPORT: Read above

GEJ: this issue again has been highly politicised by the opposition party and should not be given credence. Nigerian are instead very comfortable and less stressed under my transformation policy. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Benilily:
guess you are feeling insecured //this feeling of inferiority complex sha// go to GOD!! HE hears.....
inferiority complex of being igbo? Tufiakwa. I reject it in jesus name. God forbid. Even in my next I can never be igbo. Besides stealing, you guys are known for drug trafficking, kidnapping, ritual killings, fraud and even cannibalism. It's obvious you're in for a ride. Don't go crying to the mods when you run out of steam.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by tsdarkside(m): 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
it's easier to produce water in a desert in a desert than finding an igbo man with sense and logic.

funny.... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Benilily(f): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
not a supporter of Buhari, but you are such a stupi.d fo.ool! People like you(just like FFK) will only make GEJ loose the election..
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by hensben(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
rusher14:

Stop being silly.
I think say Una want Biafra, why u dey vex for the comment grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by tsdarkside(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
first of all...................

i dont believe anything that white-people say...

if there is a group,and only one of them is white,,,,,,I DONT BELIEVE... grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Benilily(f): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
inferiority complex of being igbo? Tufiakwa. I reject it in jesus name. God forbid. Even in my next I can never be igbo. Besides stealing, you guys are known for drug trafficking, kidnapping, ritual killings, fraud and even cannibalism. It's obvious you're in for a ride. Don't go crying to the mods when you run out of steam.
#blushing# he can't stop talking about us...
#see him talking like FFK.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Benilily:
not a supporter of Buhari, but you are such a stupi.d fo.ool! People like you(just like FFK) will only make GEJ loose the election..
pls go and look for something to steal. There's nothing to steal here. Is that too difficult to understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Simple Ways To Survive The Harmattan / What Are Those Corrupt Habits That Nigerians Have Accepted As Normal? / ID Card Importance: My Horrible Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.