Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World (22667 Views)

World’s Most Stressed Countries (#1 Would Shock You) / Top 10 Richest Country In Africa / NIGERIA Ranked 7th Most Populous Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by hensben(m): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
I think say una want Biafra, why u dey vex for the comment grin
CyberTerrorist:
You are a hopeless bastard..An incubated im*becile waiting to be adopted by gay couple..ediot angry
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Benilily(f): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
pls go and look for something to steal. There's nothing to steal here. Is that too difficult to understand?
lol FFK... Spewing thrash since 1900!!
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=Benilily post=31325240][/quote] I can't stop talking about you guys cos you igbos are the cankerworm that has eaten deep into the fabrics of the Nigerian society. FFK is a real man and not like your deluded and dim-witted MASSOB leaders opening beer parlours in Spain and calling it an embassy.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
I think Nigeria's real life expectancy is more like 35
Realgana:
Life Expectancy 53years?
Who should we blame?
To Blame APC click Like for PDP Share.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by hensben(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
I thought you guys want Biafra, why getting angry over the comment grin...that guy is silly, ignore him.
njays24:
I can read a lot of hate from your comments;if you're so pained,why not contact ISIS,get enrolled,or to make it easier contact shekau let him enroll you in his organization.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by dafuturis(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
it's obvious you're dumb. So you would rather vote a certificateless, cattle rearing, old, senile, fanatical hausa/fulani dictator who plans to islamise Nigeria than an agent of change? I'm not surprised.

You're damn too dull, even PEJ is shocked.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by tsdarkside(m): 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I can't stop talking about you guys cos you igbos are the cankerworm that has eaten deep into the fabrics of the Nigerian society. FFK is a real man and not like your deluded and dim-witted MASSOB leaders opening beer parlours in Spain and calling it an embassy.

SHARRAP...

first change your nickname ....IDIAT... angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
hensben:
I think say una want Biafra, why u dey vex for the comment grin
don't mind them. Useless set of people. Always crying of being marginalized. Igbos, deceiving themselves since 1900. They even went as far as opening a beer parlour in spain and called it an embassy.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
dafuturis:

You're damn too dull, even PEJ is shocked.

I'm not surprised. Igbos deceiving themselves since 1900. Go and look for something to steal. There's nothing to steal here.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Benilily(f): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I can't stop talking about you guys cos you igbos are the cankerworm that has eaten deep into the fabrics of the Nigerian society. FFK is a real man and not like your deluded and dim-witted MASSOB leaders opening beer parlours in Spain and calling it an embassy.
this guy is really obessed with igbo's.... I mean pls don't have sleepless nights o..
#we are too special..
Mr. FFK quote me and talk like FFK again,, i love your stupidity the way APC is loving FFK's stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by hensben(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Why are you guys getting angry over his comment, I thought you want Biafra nation grin...that guy Na mumu I swear grin
Benilily:
OLODO!!
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Benilily:
this guy is really obessed with igbo's.... I mean pls don't have sleepless nights o..
#we are too special..
Mr. FFK quote me and talk like FFK again,, i love your stupidity the way APC is loving FFK's stupidity
igbos die already.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by TolaniLuv: 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
This is a big fckin lie!!! Why Japan is not on the list?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
hensben:
Why are you guys getting angry over his comment, I thought you want Biafra nation grin...that guy Na mumu I swear grin
your papa na Mumu.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by hensben(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
You are right somehow sha, their tribalism nor be here o..talking from experience.
mulattoclaro:
don't mind them. Useless set of people. Always crying of being marginalized. Igbos, deceiving themselves since 1900. They even went as far as opening a beer parlour in spain and called it an embassy.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
hensben:
You are right somehow sha, their tribalism nor be here o..talking from experience.
I dey tell you. Thief dey their body. Dey be enter my mentions. Wen dey see sat nothing dey to thief them come Comot.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Benilily(f): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
PLEASE FORGIVE ''MULATTOCLARO''
A SMART IGBO GUY SNATCHED HIS SICKLY LOOKING BRAZILLIAN GIRLFRIEND!! Thatz why he has gone psyco!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by toshmann(m): 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nigeria can not be the most stresseed out nation on earth.

No nation is more stressed out than the USA. A coubtry that experiences over 30,000 suicides in one year. . . . . . . let me post it again, there are over 30,000 suicides in the United States annually no country comes close at all.

With all the money they claim to have, they have the highest number of psychiatrists, they have the highest numebr of psychiatric hospitals, psychologists etc yet the suicide rate is inimitable. Lets not even go near the murder rate. As im making this post, somebody is being killed somewhere in this city (NY), someone will drop dead in chicago by mid afternoon and by the end of today someone will take his or her own life. Right now the weather is below zero, and some people are homeless, in this cold o, family no send them.

Oya go and see the so called rich guys how they live thier lives, sometines when i look them finish, i prefer my own lifestyle. These people have no life. The only time they truly live is when they take a vacation. Then send you all those photos and you think they are in heaven. And thats just 2weeks, the rest of the yr is work work work.

See their president na. Look him face see stress.

Abeg, no country is more stressful than this country (USA)

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by hensben(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
That guy is a South African, he is angry with Igbos in SA.
nnamxxx:

Ewu oshodi
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Benilily:
PLEASE FORGIVE ''MULATTOCLARO''
A SMART IGBO GUY SNATCHED HIS SICKLY LOOKING BRAZILLIAN GIRLFRIEND!! Thatz why he has gone psyco!
snatched? Is that your best comeback? For a start go and steal your neighbour's goat for a a start. Go and engage yourself with something meaningful which is stealing.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Benilily(f): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
snatched? Is that your best comeback? For a start go and steal your neighbour's goat for a a start. Go and engage yourself with something meaningful which is stealing.
you will make a nice campaign manager.. GEJ needs you....
Another FFK in the making...
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mulattoclaro(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Benilily:
you will make a nice campaign manager.. GEJ needs you....
Another FFK in the making...
pls o don't hack my nairaland account and steal it. You know you people are all thieves grin grin grin.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Benilily(f): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
pls o don't hack my nairaland account and steal it. You know you people are all thieves grin grin grin.
hahahahahaahaha All FFK's are the same...
.unimaginable thrash! Lol.....
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by hensben(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
You can't call that stress out because they can't withstand the pressure in the society hence, they took their life unlike nigeria were people suffer and smile for long, still hoping that things will be good....white people commit suicide over little thing, mostly for love(women are usually the victim)..the same reason brought about feminism over there, here in nigeria, life as a whole is just too difficult for both common man and the elite.
toshmann:
Nigeria can not be the most stresseed out nation on earth.

No nation is more stressed out than the USA. A coubtry that experiences over 30,000 suicides in one year. . . . . . . let me post it again, there are over 30,000 suicides in the United States annually no country comes close at all.

With all the money they claim to have, they have the highest number of psychiatrists, they have the highest numebr of psychiatric hospitals, psychologists etc yet the suicide rate is inimitable. Lets not even go near the murder rate. As im making this post, somebody is being killed somewhere in this city (NY), someone will drop dead in chicago by mid afternoon and by the end of today someone will take his or her own life. Right now the weather is below zero, and some people are homeless, in this cold o, family no send them.

Oya go and see the so called rich guys how they live thier lives, sometines when i look them finish, i prefer my own lifestyle. These people have no life. The only time they truly live is when they take a vacation. Then send you all those photos and you think they are in heaven. And thats just 2weeks, the rest of the yr is work work work.

See their president na. Look him face see stress.

Abeg, no country is more stressful than this country (USA)
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by mysteko(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
I'm stressed reading this article and heat blowing my head in my room. In fact I'm so stressed, stress should be my middle name.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by juman(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Improvement in provision of electricity would significantly reduce the stress in the country.

But the problem is that this is a country with no capable leaders. A country of 54 years but in serious mess.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by toshmann(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
hensben:
You can't call that stress out because they can't withstand the pressure in the society hence, they took their life unlike nigeria were people suffer and smile for long, still hoping that things will be good....white people commit suicide over little thing, mostly for love(women are usually the victim)..the same reason brought about feminism over there, here in nigeria, life as a whole is just too difficult for both common man and the elite.

Well, my brother, it depends on what you understand by "stress". According to psychologists, and i had an A in Psychology class in Ohio back in the days cool , Stress is basically a reaction to a stimulus that disturbs our physical or mental equilibrium. And emphasis is on the word "reaction". What reaction is greater than suicide?

Dont let these oyibo people define us all the time. They've been defining us for centuries. For How long will it continue? According to psychology (once again, remember I had an A in psychology cool ) stress is a reaction. This means that if I fail an exam (which never happens cool ) and i drink my beer and go to the nightclub to cool off, my reaction is drinking beer and going to night club. Which makes me feel good cool as long as it makes me feel good and relaxed, im not stressed. If on the other hand i decided to go drinking, take 20 bottles, everyday, get worked up, then in stressed out. My reaction is emotionally and mentally deleterious. This means stress. Same stimulus, different reactions, different stress levels.

The biggest reaction to a stressor is suicide.

Let me say it again.

America is the most stressful nation on earth
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by berryworld: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dis is nt news anymore cos nigeria has always been known for any negative tin.ma anger is dat some people keep calling Goodluck till 2019,d truth is dat president goodluck has tried bt he's nt d answer 2 nigeria problem.d major problem dat we're facing in dis country is corruption which has result 2 abject poverty,bad road,unemployment,kidnapping and lots of bad tins,cos if d moni released for sometin is been used well and managed dey won't be all dis poverty and stealing,bt instead one man has choose 2 embezzle everytin and go scot free without anyone sanctioning him or doin anytin 2 him.I jst pray God gives us d true leader who will transform nigeria someday
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by RaeMystix: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Well!..That might be true, since most states in the USA has now legalized the use of weeds/ marijuana ....Everyone seems to be smoking weed non stop now grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by berryworld: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nigeria always knwn for negative tins,na wah oo,dem swear for naija,afta dem go say oyibo dey beef us and no like us,ova wat,na wetin we get way dem wan tke beef us,PDP is d main problem of nigeria,dey want 2 keep on ruling us with dere corrupt and bad government.God will push dem out of aso rock come may 29,PIDIPIG and PIDIGOAT,PIDIANIMALS.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

funny.... grin grin grin grin

Like, really?
You found that to be funny? Seriously?
shocked
....I guess it depends on what is tickling you, cos that comment was daft and dry...not even gonna talk about the anti-Igbo slant of the fellow's posts
My point? That post was not funny
And if that struck you as funny, well, I have to say...sweet Lawd
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Most Stressed-out Country In The World by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
@ mulattoclaro
What went wrong? What happened?

I checked your profile and if that is you there, I am baffled
No one that beautiful should have something that ugly coming outta him or her

Maybe it is really true, that beauty is only skin deep
I have no authority over your life and your typing, or I would have made you stop!

Dude, look good, think good, talk good and live good
Otherwise, what a waste of beauty
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Simple Ways To Survive The Harmattan / What Are Those Corrupt Habits That Nigerians Have Accepted As Normal? / ID Card Importance: My Horrible Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.