Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me (25164 Views)

Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Ezedon(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Kill him or reunite with him
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by tonididdy(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Uncle kain

Hehe...so are u gay or straight @op...cos I heard somewhere ones first sex encounter will define 40-60percent of his sex choice
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by liricyst(m): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2015
wait...this story eh. After sucking his stuff...its when he wanted your trousers off that you realised something was wrong? Hmm...okay. Sorry sha if its true but at eleven years old,you should be in Jss1...i knew about sex in primary 3 from education i guess....and coming into a room and seeing an unclad adult is the first point to run. Sha, pele..thank God he didn't penetrate
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Pheals(f): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=silverdam post=31320162][/quote] do u talk to him wen u saw him in his car
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by magmama(f): 10:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Parents should maje out great time to spend with thier children, teach all they need to know about sex, tell them to always speak out if their teacher, uncle, aunt or anybody touches their private parts. This issue of ppl kissing children on their lips should stop cos that how it starts.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2015
just. forge on n forget
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Call him another action film but dis time give him a head and bite the top of brokus.. That's was an advice of comedy but the honest one is U've lived ahead of those past and just forget and move on but he will definitely get rewarded for wat he did to u either karma is a b**ch or gay he will know someday grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Optional2(f): 10:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2015
At least Yours was a stranger....... what if it was an aunt who you cherished so much...... at least he didn't recognize..... what if the said aunt has been keeping tabs on you and knows every single thing about you even tho you haven't Seen her in over 14yrs and she calls you out of Blue...you didn't know the number but immediately you heard the voice on the phone,memories came flooding......... think about that lol

3 Likes

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Trinxie(f): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Forgetting is not easy...the thought would stay forever but as u have said u have forgiven him, u also have to let go of the pain....if u hold it, it will affect

A Psychologist walked
around a room while
teaching Stress Management to an
audience.

As she raised a
glass of water, everyone expected they'd be asked
the
"Half empty or Half full" question.

Instead, with a
smile on her face, she
inquired:
"How heavy is this glass of water?"

Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20 oz.

She replied,
"The absolute weight doesn't matter.
It depends on how long I hold it.

If I hold it for a
minute,
it's not a problem.

If I hold it for an hour,
I'll have an ache in my arm.

If I hold it for a day,
my arm will feel numb and paralyzed.

In each case,
the weight of the glass
doesn't change,

But

The longer I hold it,
the heavier it becomes.

She continued,
"The Stresses and Worries in Life , are like that Glass of Water...

Think about them for
a while and nothing
happens.

Think about them
a bit longer and they begin to hurt.

And

If you think
about them all day long,
you will feel paralyzed –
incapable of doing
anything."

Remember to put the Glass Down.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by ibkgab001: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2015
And you have him your contact again .... Ekuweeeee nnamani oooooo grin
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2015
This government seff
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Jaycool18(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2015
So uncle k is gay....hmmm
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by orezimena28(f): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2015
And your mum could not read the signs...probably cos your are a guy. Her mind would never go in that direction. Forgive but that shit would forever b in your mind...
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by chronique(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2015
After reading too many stories about sexual harrassment and haven experienced such personally at my tender age,I've resolved to make sure I get extremely close to my kids when I start having them. I won't give room for such to occur.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by debbie(f): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2015
Be mindful of uncle's that call your daughter his wife,and those of them that applaud your teenage girls and commend them for all the maturity the have.
Be mindful of those adults that will like to lap or beckon on your kids to come and sit on their laps ,especially when it becomes a frequent thing.
Be mindful of the neighbors you allow your children visit.Be mindful of the kind of friends they keep.Try to educate your children from the very early age about sexual matters.Teach them and dont shy away....you never can tell how and when they will learn it.

Be watchful of ANY changes you notice in your child, dont assume everything is ok.......

No matter how busy you are,please and please always create time for your children,ask them questions.....no matter how silly it may sound.

Make them build trust and confidence in you,to the point of telling you EVERYTHING happening to them.

If you are a single mother or father,you need extra grace to handle your kids, dont feel you cant do it.

Be mindful of the people you allow to flock around your kids

Daily,children are being molested by the people we least expect.......THE MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY OF RAISING YOUR CHILD IS IN YOUR HANDS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2015
Wow... there are so many pigs in this world. When I was 6yr old, I stayed with my aunty and uncle as they were more financially buoyant than my mum who raised me alone with her sisters. . Similarly to you, my dad ran off to UK when i was just 4months old..

My uncle had a laundry man who used to come stay weekends. . He would come into my room every night while i was asleep, pull down my pj trousers and penetrate me.. I was a deep sleeper (and still am) but I would wake up and wonder why im so sore down there.. the first time it happened I woke up to blood on the sheets thinking I had started my period so young not realising it was my virginity!

This affected my relationship with men.. especially my dad. Till date I still have a turbulent relationship with my father even tho we all reunited when I was 12 .. my mumsy brought me to the UK to live with him.. a part of me resents him for all I went through while he was away.

Im 24 now and ive completely forgotten the face of that monster but il never forget those pyjamas I used to wear then. Im engaged now to the most wonderful man and ive moved on.

My dear, you can too kiss

11 Likes

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by penielHBK(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2015
flyingdutchman:
Sorry, but why all the graphic and disgusting description of the encounter? I had to jump past that section. I wonder why you would go through the trouble of describing in full details. Seems like either you enjoyed it, or u want to subtly entice other guys
....could you not be mad or possesed? Or the both?.

3 Likes

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by eneres: 10:53am On Mar 05, 2015
Parents really need to sensitive to their kids. I'm glad you took the high road by forgiving him and letting go. He's a loser
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Blanc8(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2015
mmmh.. Sighs...
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by KELVIN086: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2015
booked
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by eneres: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2015
liricyst:
wait...this story eh. After sucking his stuff...its when he wanted your trousers off that you realised something was wrong? Hmm...okay. Sorry sha if its true but at eleven years old,you should be in Jss1...i knew about sex in primary 3 from education i guess....and coming into a room and seeing an unclad adult is the first point to run. Sha, pele..thank God he didn't penetrate
for gawds sake he was a child, haven't you been naive about something before?

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by wemmieslim(f): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2015
What a familiar story..
I don't have kids yet,but I know my kids won't go through such cos I will ensure they don't, I went through it so they wouldn't!!!

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by jordanice007: 10:56am On Mar 05, 2015
OMG!!! is he gay?? cause I don't seem to understand.
@op did it happen to u or a female friend
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by eneres: 10:57am On Mar 05, 2015
flyingdutchman:
Sorry, but why all the graphic and disgusting description of the encounter? I had to jump past that section. I wonder why you would go through the trouble of describing in full details. Seems like either you enjoyed it, or u want to subtly entice other guys
did we read the same story or we have different levels compression. What is enticing about his experience?

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by ajf(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2015
tolextony:
Super story...
Was There anytin like mouth action 14years ago?
No o. People only started having sex last year sef.....

3 Likes

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by rashygenius: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=tolextony post=31321558]Super story...
Was There anytin like mouth action 14years ago?[/quote
it has been as early as d existence of a goat

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by eneres: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
At least Yours was a stranger....... what if it was an aunt who you cherished so much...... at least he didn't recognize..... what if the said aunt has been keeping tabs on you and knows every single thing about you even tho you haven't Seen her in over 14yrs and she calls you out of Blue...you didn't know the number but immediately you heard the voice on the phone,memories came flooding......... think about that lol
hmmm
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by AreaFada2: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2015
Sorry my dear.

Please don't let that sad event define your love life or relationship with men. Easier said I know. Fortunately you have turned out great.

If you feel ready, it may be time to tell your mum.

I think people who have been through this should get together, form a charity to visit schools and educate girls about molestation & how to report it. Anyone can support the group too.
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by fpeter(f): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2015
is the OP male or female if you were in a sane country you could still have him arrested
but in Nigeria, old crime is no crime. Parents,guardians and everyone take note of this please
when your child starts acting strangely or starts running away or avoiding a particular adult
or even relative please investigate and dig more, do not ever force your child to visit anybody
they vehemently refuse to be with...please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully / Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? / NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.