Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me (25162 Views)

Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Couple, The Azubuikes, Welcome Baby After 14 Years Of Marriage (photos) / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by KLand(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
It is good you have forgiven him. It will help your healing process. You can't forget the experience, but live above it. Forget revenge, it is not worth it. Learning point for all of us. May God give you a good husband.
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by BiniShrine(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=silverdam post=31320162][/quote] I had exactly the same experience with you.
Memories do come ones in a while and have completely forgiven the army officer family friend. hmmmmmmmm.... it was an horrible experience. May God heal us ALL. cry cry cry
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by naijaboiy: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Molested by a man shocked

Not even a woman! angry

That's disgusting undecided
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
Yeah. I know what you mean.
Platnum1:
I wish parents were more emotionally INTELLIGENT. I was molested as a child by at least 3 different ppl who lived with us at different times in my life. It made me supper protective of myself and I had to grow tough cos my mother just didn't have a clue. I am married now and don't know if there is still need to let her knw wat I faced as a child under my parents roof. This happens alot and most parents are too ignorant for my liking.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Daresh(f): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
flyingdutchman:
Sorry, but why all the graphic and disgusting description of the encounter? I had to jump past that section. I wonder why you would go through the trouble of describing in full details. Seems like either you enjoyed it, or u want to subtly entice other guys

I pity you.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Rosarie(f): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
hmmm.we shared almost same fate but mine was worse.i am yet to forgive and i swear for him every day.d day i c him.God help me i dnt stab him
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Daresh(f): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
I don't understand the people saying let it go, or time heals all wounds. You will never hear a rape victim say that. The guys is telling you that the incident has eroded his self esteem and self worth. If its something he can "let go" I'm sure he would.

My dear OP what I would suggest to you is psychotherapy. That would help you with the issues you face. Please pray and when you have kids you watch over them like a hawk.
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
FrancisTony:
Mine was nasty when I was 7 or 8years(can't remember).

My female cousin in her 20's asked me to lick her private part.

Well, I didn't regret it because she didn't play with my penis. grin

I cover my kids born and unborn with the blood of Jesus!! what is this world turning into?
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by UnimkeAk(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Guy I will provide the funds and logistics to kidnap that bastard and use a drill to rap e his asss

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by iwatchandlisten(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
phatlytall:
Too long a letter by Prof. Chinua Achebe part 2.

"So long a letter" by Mariama Ba, not by Achebe
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Tobilastik:
so touching ...
d goat that posted above me said that stuff was too long ...smh..

HAHAHAHAHA,I LOVE NAIRALANDERS, THEY ALWAYS MAKE MY DAY
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dyt:
Touching
Really dunno what to say
Lots of monsters like him out there

You don't have to say anything.
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by bayulll01(m): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
brito:

This may sound weird but I do ask my son if anyone touches his peepee, his answer is always no. I do this when he was in nursery school cos some teachers can't be trusted.

Lol God help us ooo
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by AGBb(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Supreme betrayal
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Komozua(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
He have To apologis, Jst leave Him alone, one He will reap d fruit of His Labour.....
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by mcfarlin(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
FrancisTony:
Mine was nasty when I was 7 or 8years(can't remember).

My female cousin in her 20's asked me to lick her private part.

Well, I didn't regret it because she didn't play with my penis. grin

jeez!
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by flyingdutchman(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Daresh:

I pity you.
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by ehixestgratias: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
tolextony:
Super story...
Was There anytin like mouth action 14years ago?

Who's this toddler? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by flyingdutchman(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
jordanice007:

I feel your pain tho but I'm kinda confused here cause OP is a guy and the beast is also a guy(or is he gay)

Suprised Statement:
1)Anus penetration
2)Can't go naked around guys
3)Not the 1st time he kissed you.

Curious Questions:
1)Dont you have a pussy (only if the beast was gay tho(accepted))
2)If you are a Lady or a shy guy (It's understandable)
3)If you are a guy, and you didnt find anything wrong with him kissing why do you now find it hard to unclad in the midst of fellow guys.

@Op please come and clarify these issues cause i'm kinda lost.

N.B People should not just come here with edited stories and fool us cause this story to me looks like the one i about a lady only now i'm seeing an unprofessional edited version just to make FP on NL.

Peace
Your brain is alive joor! Not everyone is stupid
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Totfulguy: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
flyingdutchman:
Sorry, but why all the graphic and disgusting description of the encounter? I had to jump past that section. I wonder why you would go through the trouble of describing in full details. Seems like either you enjoyed it, or u want to subtly entice other guys

Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Karleb(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
tsdarkside:

KILL THE BASTARD!!!! angry angry angry angry

As in, the Jeep riding fuckťard should be in his grave by now. angry

1 Like

Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=silverdam post=31320162][/quote]

RUBBISH
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
tolextony:
Super story...
Was There anytin like mouth action 14years ago?
I thought I was the only one that saw that, Op was 5 years old and he is claiming to be aware of what mouth action is,too many ejike ( maggi) added to make this story sweet
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
nice one to learn from.
keep your friends close, your enemies closer
never trust men(and women)
the hearts of men are wicked(and women)
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Rosarie:
hmmm.we shared almost same fate but mine was worse.i am yet to forgive and i swear for him every day.d day i c him.God help me i dnt stab him
honey please gist us. cool
Rosarie:
honey please gist us.
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
brito:
Some men are like beast, an innocent child that trusted him so much all he could do is take advantage of her innocence.
some women too
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by toprealman: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
I still can't see anything that shows you have grown STRONGER....physically, mentally or emotionally!
Physically: You saw the dick head and all you did was smile at him. Why? For an encore or what?
Mentally: You seem to be drawn to self pity.....you need to get up fast.
Emotionally: You are drawn to only girls and don't have male friends. Only a particular group of people mainly fit into this category. I want to think you are not after your first experience.
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2015
I was replying someone. Don't be rude.
pbs4real:
wat if he's male. . .wat d op wanted was 4 u 2 say sumtin in line wit d thread.
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by FoxyFlow(m): 7:28am On Mar 09, 2015
Silverdam... I can't access my mail now.. You should send me a message using my whatsapp number... Or the other Airtel number, call it...

Gracias..!
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by DangoteSon: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2015
gay bi.tch angry angry
Re: 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=silverdam post=31320162][/quote] Aww sorry ok!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully / Sucking On Babies' Nostrils By Mothers/wives - Hygienic Or Not? / NHRC Stops Marriage Of 40year Old Man To Primary 5 Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.