Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,847 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning (31039 Views)

Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by yommyphresh(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
stepo707:

Tinubu beats all 8 of them combined.....Biggest landlord i hail oh shocked
after dem go say Nigeria dey backward. Why wont Nigeria be backward with bigots like you everywhere. A thief is a thief. THEY ARE ALL ROGUES!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Eblinksflex(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jona too get swag biko

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by ekolina(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Abubakar Audu was never in PDP but ANPP....Danjuma Goje is now in APC
yommyphresh:
The documentary on Tinubu was so revealing. Over the years, I've always known Tinubu to be a corrupt politician. Thank you AIT for yet another documentary on an APC chieftain.
But then, i was just wondering if we could have documentaries on these PDP chieftains:

1.) Chief Bode George (Former Chairman chairman of the board of the Nigeria Ports)
2.) Vincent Ogbulafor ( Former national chairman of the PDP)
3.) Abdullahi Adamu (Former PDP Governor of Nassarawa state)
4.) Danjuma Goje (Former PDP Governor of Gombe state)
6.) Buruji Kashamu (PDP Southwest Leader)
7.) Bamanga Tukur (Former National Chairman of the PDP)
8.) Tony Anini- sorry Anenih! (a former chairman of the BOT)
9.) Abubakar Audu (Former PDP Governor- now an APC Chieftain)

And so on...

I won't be wrong to say 99% of Nigerian Politicians are THIEVES and ROGUES. No thanks to a failed system. So I'm really not interested in the politicians opening can of worms here and there.
What i'm concerned about is the JOURNALISM profession. Journalism in Nigeria is a huge disgrace to the profession and the entire world. The sole ethic of Journalism is to relay events the way they are without being BIASED or PARTISAN. I find it saddening that virtually every Nigerian media house have chosen to be partisan. Well, I honestly expect them to thrive because they are fully aware that lots of Nigerians' emotions can be manipulated. If AIT gets to see this by any chance, can they please give us a detailed documentary on these ones listed above?

I WILL RATHER BELIEVE THE NEWS ABOUT NIGERIA FROM A FOREIGN MEDIA THAN BELIEVE ANY NEWS COMING FROM ANY NIGERIAN MEDIA HOUSE.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
How did dis man end up as my president?? Seriously, what went wrong?? Anyway, jus kiddin.. I still lyk d man small sha
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by samyale(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Dis man z so depreciate...I will invite him 4 interview @ my villa soon..clueless

Sai GMB..anytime, any day
God bless 9ja

4 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by babestella: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
xreal:
Clueless human.

Cluefull s1lly herbivore. You are even yet to lead your family in the right direction. Visionless soul.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by holluwai(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Otuoke master.... he resembles those chiefs... They better reserve a seat for him the their clan. tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by senatorbayor(m): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
When is GEJ coming to channels Tv to balance the equation.
As we all know,A.I.T is the annex of NTA.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by alaoeri: 1:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
GEJ looking clueless in the interview, anything he has to do with Nigeria will end come May 29.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Dbboy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
fkaz:
For me i will rate that interview 3/10, because the president seem to be inactive or he lack confidence in response to the girls question. The girls where sharp in asking him direct questions but the president response is dull, as if he is not sure of his response.

Did anybody ask for your rating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by gogodaye(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
y.[/quote
Abubakar Audu....erstwhile PDP Governor and now APC chieftain?
Please get your facts right first about those you earnestly wish to see shamed so that you would sleep of well at night......
You could as well start off by doing a documentary about your innocuous person and how well an upright lifestyle you have led in the midst of these sinful God accursed folks in Naija.......
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by nerodenero: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
I think Jonathan knows the importance of Lagos, hence, the latest romance.All this late desperation from him will have little or know effect during election.

Why was it difficult Mr.President to deliver on your promises?If you had, you won't have to pay your way back to Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by folabayo1(f): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
No mata wat the pd pigs do or say they can't stop us frm matching buhari to aso rock and we are also ready to match the clueless man to otuoke.
SaiBuhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by IYANGBALI: 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
The private version of NTA
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by yommyphresh(m): 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
ekolina:
Abubakar Audu was never in PDP but ANPP....Danjuma Goje is now in APC
Thanks bro for the enlightenment.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by hedonistic: 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
xreal:
I am a Clueless human.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by babestella: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
blackpanda:
I think AIT should honourably shut down

In recent times its broadcast has been quite embarrassing and disgusting, to say the list

Completely bought and paid for by PDP

Please this is politics. What would you say LTV and the Nations newspaper should do? If AIT were broadcasting items/information against PDP I guess you will hail and clap for them right?

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
And you also clueless fool,the you hate. The more GEJ shines,my guy go drink otapiapia and die,wht are you living forwhen everything about your life is clueless??
itetemi:
the clueless jonny walker and his super clueless handlers.nonsense

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by IYANGBALI: 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Eblinksflex:
Jona too get swag biko
do you know wetin dem dey call swag?

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by babestella: 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
nerodenero:
I think Jonathan knows the importance of Lagos, hence, the latest romance.All this late desperation from him will have little or know effect during election.

Why was it difficult Mr.President to deliver on your promises?If you had, you won't have to pay yourself back to Aso Rock.

The much he has done is enough to earn him his second term if we go by what he has done in 4 years. No president delivers even half of what is promised within 4 years bro, let's be fair to all. Enough said. Talking about Lagos, PDP wants to take Lagos ( a difficult task) but as for presidential elections, PDP will surely have half of the votes in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by tolexy007(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
xreal:
Clueless human.
if u like call him anyting, d man is winning and when it does u can go and hang urself tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by tolexy007(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
let haters countinue to hate, GEJ will always b our Man tongue
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by IYANGBALI: 1:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
blackchukky:
Hmm Bros is crossing his legs as usual grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
so that him preek no go disgrace am. He is always doing that whenever he is in the public with babes.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by itetemi: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
eduwando:
And you also clueless fool,the you hate. The more GEJ shines,my guy go drink otapiapia and die,wht are you living forwhen everything about your life is clueless??

gej is shinning............you must think so because you are used to not having light cos its only in darkness that gej can be 'shinning' to u.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by jennybright(f): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
xreal:
Clueless human.

I don't know who you are or what you represent in this world. In as much as he Mr. President made one or two mistakes does not give us the right to continue insulting him or even Mr. Buhari. Give them that respect that is due to them. You know I as a mother sometimes compare my family especially my kids to Mr. President governing Nigeria as a whole. As a mother I may be in the kitchen cooking while the kids may be in the sitting room doing wonders that does not made me a bad mother simple because I was not there likewise Mr. President he won't be here and there at the same time. I know you calling him clueless cannot even manage a position as class prefect. My bible told me children respect your parents (and your elders) for yours days to be long. Am not a PDP fan I don't even have PVC but pls dear let's respect our elders because I too pray to reach and even pass their ages. My prayer everyday is For God's Will be done on Nigeria and Nigerians.
Long live PDP
Long live APC
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria

Good afternoon

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by FemiFaniKayode: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
More photos here : http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/photos-from-president-jonathans-visit.html

Where Dokpesi belle go?? He done carry hiv
Shame to see Ozekhome destroying his life
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
People are just jealousy cos president GEJ is not their biological father......

When a son of man bless you then you are bless indeed........

www.blessedpresidentGEJtill2019.com
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
no electric power ,even sef fuel scarce. I no kuku watch am
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Ttalk: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
babestella:

The much he has done is enough to earn him his second term if we go by what he has done in 4 years. No president delivers even half of what is promised within 4 years bro, let's be fair to all. Enough said. Talking about Lagos, PDP wants to take Lagos ( a difficult task) but as for presidential elections, PDP will surely have half of the votes in Lagos.

By your assertion let his work speaks for him, not campaign propaganda against an opposition party member. But he is running from pillar to post because he is aware of his abysmal failure in all ramification. That was why he started doling out dollar to Lagos bloggers after he had rendered our naira worthless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by change9ja(f): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
yommyphresh:
The documentary on Tinubu was so revealing. Over the years, I've always known Tinubu to be a corrupt politician. Thank you AIT for yet another documentary on an APC chieftain.
But then, i was just wondering if we could have documentaries on these PDP chieftains:

1.) Chief Bode George (Former Chairman chairman of the board of the Nigeria Ports)
2.) Vincent Ogbulafor ( Former national chairman of the PDP)
3.) Abdullahi Adamu (Former PDP Governor of Nassarawa state)
4.) Danjuma Goje (Former PDP Governor of Gombe state- now an APC Chieftain)
6.) Buruji Kashamu (PDP Southwest Leader)
7.) Bamanga Tukur (Former National Chairman of the PDP)
8.) Tony Anini- sorry Anenih! (a former chairman of the BOT)

And so on...

I won't be wrong to say 99% of Nigerian Politicians are THIEVES and ROGUES. No thanks to a failed system. So I'm really not interested in the politicians opening can of worms here and there.
What i'm concerned about is the JOURNALISM profession. Journalism in Nigeria is a huge disgrace to the profession and the entire world. The sole ethic of Journalism is to relay events the way they are without being BIASED or PARTISAN. I find it saddening that virtually every Nigerian media house have chosen to be partisan. Well, I honestly expect them to thrive because they are fully aware that lots of Nigerians' emotions can be manipulated. If AIT gets to see this by any chance, can they please give us a detailed documentary on these ones listed above?

I WILL RATHER BELIEVE THE NEWS ABOUT NIGERIA FROM A FOREIGN MEDIA THAN BELIEVE ANY NEWS COMING FROM ANY NIGERIAN MEDIA HOUSE.
I would like a documentary on Asari Dokunbo

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by babestella: 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
itetemi:

gej is shinning............you must think so because you are used to not having light cos its only in darkness that gej can be 'shinning' to u.

My guy power projects are ongoing, thank God GEJ was able to privatize it and not leave it in the hands of corrupt Nigerians who specialize in squandering annual PHCN budgets at will. It will only take some time for Nigerians to start having steady power supply. UK privatized her power sector in the early 80s, we had the same opportunity to do so but our so called military leaders then could not see beyond their greed to acquire wealth which is a result of where we are today. So please don't blame GEJ he has taken the right step in the right direction and 4 years is not enough to do the magic. Government cannot continue to fund PHCN for people to sleep in their homes and at the end of the month they come around to collect bills and also get their salaries. With the private sector now, if you avoid work you get sacked immediately.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Louislewis: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=20pt]See how comfortable, cheerful, happy he was. These shows how confident, proud he is with his achievements, irrespective of all propagandas to bring him down. Handsome president carry go till 2019[/size]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Atiku In Dutse Jigawa Airport / Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) / Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.