Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning (31040 Views)

Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Oba Okunade Sijuwade Flaunts His Painted Nails During Jonathan's Visit / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by openmine(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
yommyphresh:
The documentary on Tinubu was so revealing. Over the years, I've always known Tinubu to be a corrupt politician. Thank you AIT for yet another documentary on an APC chieftain.
But then, i was just wondering if we could have documentaries on these PDP chieftains:

1.) Chief Bode George (Former Chairman chairman of the board of the Nigeria Ports)
2.) Vincent Ogbulafor ( Former national chairman of the PDP)
3.) Abdullahi Adamu (Former PDP Governor of Nassarawa state)
4.) Danjuma Goje (Former PDP Governor of Gombe state- now an APC Chieftain)
6.) Buruji Kashamu (PDP Southwest Leader)
7.) Bamanga Tukur (Former National Chairman of the PDP)
8.) Tony Anini- sorry Anenih! (a former chairman of the BOT)

And so on...

I won't be wrong to say 99% of Nigerian Politicians are THIEVES and ROGUES. No thanks to a failed system. So I'm really not interested in the politicians opening can of worms here and there.
What i'm concerned about is the JOURNALISM profession. Journalism in Nigeria is a huge disgrace to the profession and the entire world. The sole ethic of Journalism is to relay events the way they are without being BIASED or PARTISAN. I find it saddening that virtually every Nigerian media house have chosen to be partisan. Well, I honestly expect them to thrive because they are fully aware that lots of Nigerians' emotions can be manipulated. If AIT gets to see this by any chance, can they please give us a detailed documentary on these ones listed above?

I WILL RATHER BELIEVE THE NEWS ABOUT NIGERIA FROM A FOREIGN MEDIA THAN BELIEVE ANY NEWS COMING FROM ANY NIGERIAN MEDIA HOUSE.
U also forgot 2 mention ATIKU ABUBAKAR or TIMIPRE SYLVA
d politicians dat u listed are all LEARNERS compared to tinubu...infact if d sponsors probe further on wat tinubu has acquired ,den u will realize dat buhari was right wen he said dat "ABACHA DID NOT STEAL ANY MONEY" cheesy cheesy ...infact abacha is a toddler...tinubu na pro grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by xreal: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
jennybright:

I don't know who you are or what you represent in this world. In as much as he Mr. President made one or two mistakes does not give us the right to continue insulting him or even Mr. Buhari. Give them that respect that is due to them. You know I as a mother sometimes compare my family especially my kids to Mr. President governing Nigeria as a whole. As a mother I may be in the kitchen cooking while the kids may be in the sitting room doing wonders that does not made me a bad mother simple because I was not there likewise Mr. President he won't be here and there at the same time. I know you calling him clueless cannot even manage a position as class prefect. My bible told me children respect your parents (and your elders) for yours days to be long. Am not a PDP fan I don't even have PVC but pls dear let's respect our elders because I too pray to reach and even pass their ages. My prayer everyday is For God's Will be done on Nigeria and Nigerians.
Long live PDP
Long live APC
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria

Good afternoon

I can see that you are a house wife.
Someone is out there in the sun to bring food to your table.

You have no idea how much petrol costs in the international market and how much it's been sold in an oil producing country - Nigeria.

You have no idea, the value of Naira as at now.
You have no idea the level of corruption in the government.

You don't have your INEC PVC, and you are proud.

Read your bible well. What does it say about governing and governance?

Make I no vex for you.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by stepo707: 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
yommyphresh:
after dem go say Nigeria dey backward. Why wont Nigeria be backward with bigots like you everywhere. A thief is a thief. THEY ARE ALL ROGUES!

And did insinuate they weren't rogues? Just that tinubu>8
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Eblinksflex(m): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=31326407]do you know wetin dem dey call swag?[/quot

Tell me
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by coolneger(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
Na there we go see am na.... Why him no to TVC News

Ha! TVC ke? U want make those 1ces finish &expose him life ni? I bet he Dare not go to Channels Tv sef,those Channels Tv trio o Chamerlin,Maupe &Aledeh wee finish bros GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by eedris07(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by babestella: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ttalk:

By your assertion let his work speaks for him, not campaign propaganda against an opposition party member. But he is running from pillar to post because he is aware of his abysmal failure in all ramification. That was why he started doling out dollar to Lagos bloggers after he had rendered our naira worthless

Do you travel at all? APC started with character assassination of the president by telling Nigerians that GEJ is clueless, that he never did one project in 6 years and you all believed them without doing your findings. Meanwhile, a lot of sector had been touched and positively improved. I can say most of his achievements are internal like reduction in government waste of funds in fertilizer scams, eradication of ghost workers. He build almajiri schools and APC said it's a lie, but I have seen these schools personally not on TV, I have seen 2 of the federal Universities built (With more projects ongoing) with my own eyes not on TV, I have seen Benin Ore expressway totally transformed, Lagos Ibadan Express, Abuja Abaji, Lokoja Roads beautifully done, I never even knew about the rail lines until I started hearing about it and a friend of mine took the trans from PH to Enugu and testified and lots more in terms of economic stability and investments being attracted into the country, stable fuel supply in the last 5 years except this last week we had some unpatriotic elements trying to play games. My guy in all fairness this man deserves some respect and not name calling. It's so sad that an opposition party will take advantage of the gullible electorate to mislead them lies on facts which I have personally seen on ground. Yes he may not have met all our expectations, it doesn't call for name calling and abuses which the opposition started by calling him Clueless no thanks to El-Rufai. Enough said please.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by IYANGBALI: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=Eblinksflex post=31327054][/quote]GEJ no get swag. EOD
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by silvernus0: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
HighQue007:
I am not surprised and its no news.

He came to thank is dog(Dokpesi) for their documentary on Tinubu and drop some bar as usual...Bunch of thieves...all of una ass in jail soon

He ruled for almost 6yrs and all he could do to secure is reelection is to buy gullible people out..

Time up man!

BUT THE DOCUMENTARY ON TINUBU IS IT A LIE ? ? ? ? ?

USING TAX PAYERS MONEY TO ACQUIRE LANDS AND PROPERTIES WHILE BRT AND ITS ROAD ROUTES ARE IN SCATTERED PIECE

WE PAY ALL MANNER OF TAX IN LAGOS ONLY FOR ONE MAN TO FEED FAT ON

IF IT IS A LIE TINUBU SHOULD COME UP WITH A DEFENSE

KEEPN QUITE MEANS HE DOSENT HAVE ONE OR IS TRYING TO FABRICATE SOMTINE OUT

EVERY THING ON THE DOCUMENTARY IS FACTUAL AND IS EVEIDENCE IN OUR OWN VERY EYES.

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
yommyphresh:
The documentary on Tinubu was so revealing. Over the years, I've always known Tinubu to be a corrupt politician. Thank you AIT for yet another documentary on an APC chieftain.
But then, i was just wondering if we could have documentaries on these PDP chieftains:

1.) Chief Bode George (Former Chairman chairman of the board of the Nigeria Ports)

And so on...

I won't be wrong to say 99% of Nigerian Politicians are THIEVES and ROGUES. No thanks to a failed system. So I'm really not interested in the politicians opening can of worms here and there.
What i'm concerned about is the JOURNALISM profession. Journalism in Nigeria is a huge disgrace to the profession and the entire world. The sole ethic of Journalism is to relay events the way they are without being BIASED or PARTISAN. I find it saddening that virtually every Nigerian media house have chosen to be partisan. Well, I honestly expect them to thrive because they are fully aware that lots of Nigerians' emotions can be manipulated. If AIT gets to see this by any chance, can they please give us a detailed documentary on these ones listed above?

I WILL RATHER BELIEVE THE NEWS ABOUT NIGERIA FROM A FOREIGN MEDIA THAN BELIEVE ANY NEWS COMING FROM ANY NIGERIAN MEDIA HOUSE.
channels tv is above board, highly non partisan.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Eblinksflex(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
IYANGBALI:
GEJ no get swag. EOD
Ok
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by richidinho(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
yommyphresh:

And so on...

Mumu

You are a Butterfly that call himself bird

Didn't u see "sponsored" in each of the documentary?

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Kaboo4sure: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bro I can't thank you enough for ur post. My heart sadden every time I compare what I see here in US journalism to Nigeria politically motivated one. Who doesn't know Tinubu is a thief ,and if they have this much info why not charge him to court. I just can't believe some Nigerian graduates could stoop so low that the next think they do every time they see such show of shame on TV is to start raining curse or saying all kind of shit on media. We really need to use our brain. Where is our rule of law. We shouldn't allow politicians to use us with our educational attainments. I saw the documentary and I felt like it's a political shit. Those classified information were enough to prosecute Tinubu. We all need to wake up bro.
yommyphresh:

And so on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Ilekeh(f): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
xreal:
Clueless human.

LMAOOOO grin
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by masseratti: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
stepo707:

Tinubu beats all 8 of them combined.....Biggest landlord i hail oh shocked
also the biggest investor,of he is corrupt and he is in the opposition,is that not an indictment on the PDP led government?he should av being arrested and brought to book.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by anonimi: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
yommyphresh:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Hitunnu(f): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Desporado 2015
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Ttalk: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
babestella:

Do you travel at all? APC started with character assassination of the president by telling Nigerians that GEJ is clueless, that he never did one project in 6 years and you all believed them without doing your findings. Meanwhile, a lot of sector had been touched and positively improved. I can say most of his achievements are internal like reduction in government waste of funds in fertilizer scams, eradication of ghost workers. He build almajiri schools and APC said it's a lie, but I have seen these schools personally not on TV, I have seen 2 of the federal Universities built (With more projects ongoing) with my own eyes not on TV, I have seen Benin Ore expressway totally transformed, Lagos Ibadan Express, Abuja Abaji, Lokoja Roads beautifully done, I never even knew about the rail lines until I started hearing about it and a friend of mine took the trans from PH to Enugu and testified and lots more in terms of economic stability and investments being attracted into the country, stable fuel supply in the last 5 years except this last week we had some unpatriotic elements trying to play games. My guy in all fairness this man deserves some respect and not name calling. It's so sad that an opposition party will take advantage of the gullible electorate to mislead them lies on facts which I have personally seen on ground. Yes he may not have met all our expectations, it doesn't call for name calling and abuses which the opposition started by calling him Clueless no thanks to El-Rufai. Enough said please.

Yes GEJ has done so much in the area of propaganda and character assasination

AGRICULTURE: A lot was talked about about transformation of agricultural sector, rice mill, e-wallet yet the price of Rice N9,500 compare to 6,500 5years ago

TRANSPORTATION: This is another abracadabra of GEJ's Transformation. He said our railway is now functional, yet tankers and heavy duty vehicles are increasing on our road. Is it ghost that the railways transporting? Why has it not cushion the effect and compensate for usage of cars during this fuel scarcity?

POWER SECTOR: It is said that the unbundled of power sector will bring about stable electricity in our country, nonetheless increase bill and non electricity is what we get for the transformation in this sector

INFRASTRUCTURE: 16years of PDP rule has not been able to complete Lokoja-Abuja road, how many years will it take the government to the road, Lagos / Ibadan Express way
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Desteenee(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
You are wrong. it's GEJ till 2045.
Babyboy1986:
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by OpeDwarroir: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
xreal:
Clueless human.

See bitterness! What did this man do to you? Did your father tell you that GEJ snatched his girl friend back in the days or he took his position? Na wa ooo! From all indication he has more clue on how to be successful more than your wretched father. Dont be pained son, he is old enough to be your father
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by 1miccza: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
stepo707:

Tinubu beats all 8 of them combined.....Biggest landlord i hail oh shocked

Bros you can say that again a single individual buying the title of emperor from the "U.S" you go fear nooowww!!!!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by 1miccza: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
Na there we go see am na.... Why him no to TVC News

Why e go go there when na una APC get am??
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by onyibajoe(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
How you take count am when Buhari is not an option? Atleast, my vote and those of my family are his. We have weighed all the options and have decided
kennydee05:
No vote for u Oga Jonah
Abi una don rig am?
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by xreal: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
OpeDwarroir:

See bitterness! What did this man do to you? Did your father tell you that GEJ snatched his girl friend back in the days or he took his position? Na wa ooo! From all indication he has more clue on how to be successful more than your wretched father. Dont be pained son, he is old enough to be your father

I see you follow GEJ.

Wata pity.
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by stepo707: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
1miccza:

Bros you can say that again a single individual buying the title of emperor from the "U.S" you go fear nooowww!!!!

As in ehn..Jagaban of The world
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by 1miccza: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
stepo707:

As in ehn..Jagaban of The world

Yet some mumus wey don swim inside in shit filled stolen wealth no go let us hear word!!!
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Crown01: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
This guy didn't go to AIT all this while. But when they have started to show documentaries about the brain behind is main opposition he decided to go say 'thank you' with some envelopes..
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by HighQue007: 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
silvernus0:

BUT THE DOCUMENTARY ON TINUBU IS IT A LIE ? ? ? ? ?

USING TAX PAYERS MONEY TO ACQUIRE LANDS AND PROPERTIES WHILE BRT AND ITS ROAD ROUTES ARE IN SCATTERED PIECE

WE PAY ALL MANNER OF TAX IN LAGOS ONLY FOR ONE MAN TO FEED FAT ON

IF IT IS A LIE TINUBU SHOULD COME UP WITH A DEFENSE

KEEPN QUITE MEANS HE DOSENT HAVE ONE OR IS TRYING TO FABRICATE SOMTINE OUT

EVERY THING ON THE DOCUMENTARY IS FACTUAL AND IS EVEIDENCE IN OUR OWN VERY EYES.

Even though you cannot confirm he used tax payer's money to aquire personal property I will assume thats from your own view of perspective and not that I agree with you.

But the thing is Why cant this same AIT document how GEJ and his cabals loot our money.
The millions of dollars caught in SA using holy man of God's jet and a lot of funds mismanagement and all that..I can go on and on.

Nigeria is the only country I have ever seen that would collect fee from graduates for Jobs, these same graduates that served their father's land...where is the money they paid??..what have you done to probe this if not cos of Nigeria at least cos of those people that lost thier life due to stampede?
A common secondary school student can see all these unlike those fiction engineered by PDP and TANians to tanish Tinubu's image...If he truely misued the funds, why is it hard to probe him.

Nigerians are wiser now.

Well.I am still waiting for GEJ's documentary sha

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by dougivilla(m): 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nature129:
Jonathan as I know him is very media unfriendly. He hardly appeared on media for chats in his 6 years in office, now that he wants our votes he's running from one media house to another to talk about annoying things. This man has been cut off from the real world. If Nigerians say they don't want Jonathan, so be it. Aso Rock is nobody's birth right. #ElectionNoBeWar
I guess you have never heard of the regular presidential media chat??
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Euckybaby(f): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
smiley MY PRESIDENT
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by Spray(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
AmucheJane:
March4transformation. GEJ till 2019.
die hard Tanoid, hw market na
Re: Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning by cluelessgej: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
I saw the Tinubu documentary, I felt no anger or pain at all, all I felt was envy for Tinubu, the biggest landlord in the country. God pls make me be like Tinubu o. Poverty is a bastard, I don't ever want to be poor but have many choice properties like Tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Receives Request To Release CCTV Footage Of Lekki Shooting / Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.