Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Got This From Lib, Ladies Come In!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got This From Lib, Ladies Come In!!! (745 Views)

Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply / Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got This From Lib, Ladies Come In!!! by chocoyetey: 12:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
What is happening to Karrueche happened to me in November 2014. I found out that the man I have been dating for 4 years has a 22 months old son. This means that he got another woman pregnant while we were together and it was not an unbreak baby because we've never broken up, we hardly even quarrel. I got pregnant early last year but got rid of it because I don't want to have a child outside of marriage. He didn't even tell me, I found out by chance after his cousin asked him how his son was doing. Everyone in his family knew but he kept it hidden from me. I left him in November when I found out but reconciled with him this January but I am still bitter over the experience. Things are not the same between us. One mind keeps telling me to leave him and find someone else. Like Karrueche I'm 26 and his baby mama is 32. What should I do?
Re: Got This From Lib, Ladies Come In!!! by daimsy(f): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
Please if you can accept that child as yours go on and reconcile.but,if you can't then just let him go.God will give you your own man.
Re: Got This From Lib, Ladies Come In!!! by temitemi1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Go karruceche way then grin grin grin
Re: Got This From Lib, Ladies Come In!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
present
Re: Got This From Lib, Ladies Come In!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sorry I just returned from Sambisa forest in search of the Chibok girls and I kinda missed out on a lot.

Abeg who be Karraeuche?

1 Like

Re: Got This From Lib, Ladies Come In!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
You gat no choice than to accept the child but if you can't, then find your way wink
Re: Got This From Lib, Ladies Come In!!! by EngrRolly(m): 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
The question nw is 'do u still love him'. I mean do u still feel those butterfly,that hunger n thirst for his presence?
If not perhaps 'minimize' or 'close' his page n get a new page opened as fast as possible.
Its as easy as the mouse u are using!
Re: Got This From Lib, Ladies Come In!!! by Babygal4eva(f): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Once a Cheat always a cheat I don't care what anybody else says
Re: Got This From Lib, Ladies Come In!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
I'm fvcking surprised that people like karrakawhatever still exist. . . 2015 and such dumbness exists, and they call it love? Tufiakwa.
Re: Got This From Lib, Ladies Come In!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
There isn't a reason for him not to have told her naa. She should have gone back in the first place.

If only he told her, then they can patch tynz up.

I will personally let him go
Re: Got This From Lib, Ladies Come In!!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Leave him,Period!

The baby mama will always be in your lives and will be a constant reminder of what he did.
That for me is just fvcked up!

If you know deep down you dont want to be with him anymore, then just leave.
I will always say, love is not enough to be in a relationship.

The person you love can even kill you. I know you want to leave.
Pls do!
Re: Got This From Lib, Ladies Come In!!! by purplejane(f): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
Babygal4eva:
Once a Cheat always a cheat I don't care what anybody else says

[size=75]FACT!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Got This From Lib, Ladies Come In!!! by mytime24(f): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
dis's pathetic, anyway op jos pray over it, mayd lord help u to make d rite choice/s

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Make Your Relationship Magically Romantic / Too Ugly To Wed! Chinese Man Jumped Into River To Commit Suicide On His Wedding / 3 Important Things Every Woman Needs In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.