Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,094 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? (902 Views)

Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This? - PHOTO / Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? / If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by tizz04(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
What is happening to Karrueche happened to me in November 2014. I found out that the man I have been dating for 4 years has a 22 months old son. This means that he got another woman pregnant while we were together and it was not an unbreak baby because we've never broken up, we hardly even quarrel. I got pregnant early last year but got rid of it because I don't want to have a child outside of marriage. He didn't even tell me, I found out by chance after his cousin asked him how his son was doing. Everyone in his family knew but he kept it hidden from me. I left him in November when I found out but reconciled with him this January but I am still bitter over the experience. Things are not the same between us. One mind keeps telling me to leave him and find someone else. Like Karrueche I'm 26 and his baby mama is 32. What should I do?

www.lindaikeji..com
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
Now I'm seeing triple undecided
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by agohmamuda(m): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
First of all, let us know if you are male or female; tnks undecided
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Brb
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Leave him.

Marriage is all about trust and love.

If at the beginning, there is doubt already. How will it work out?

Moreso, since he has cheated on u before, he will do it again.
And he even kept the details of the baby from u
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by Tallesty1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Will you stay with him if I tell you to?
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by tizz04(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
agohmamuda:
First of all, let us know if you are male or female; tnks undecided
isn't it obvious Or u don't see d headline
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by agohmamuda(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
tizz04:
isn't it obvious Or u don't see d headline

U don't get it; ur profile read (M). You wrote as a SHE. Pls who are you?? Where do you come from?? Who are your people?? These are the tins I nid to know.
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by tizz04(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
agohmamuda:

U don't get it; ur profile read (M). You wrote as a SHE. Pls who are you?? Where do you come from?? Who are your people?? These are the tins I nid to know.
don't u see it culled from linda ikeji?
??
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by agohmamuda(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
tizz04:
don't u see it culled from linda ikeji?
??

To be frank I didn't.
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
NO! I won't stay with him because, since he can hide such thing from you don't be surprised if you find out that he's gat another wife apart from you in the near-by future. Wetin I dey try talk, aunty S.O.Y.O(stay on your own)..
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
The fact is that the guy is not ready for a committed relationship with you. I'm sure he is just keeping you as a spare tyre. The fact that his family knows about the lady proves this. He will surely settle with her in the near future. Wise up, & leave him ASAP.
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by Melahou(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
you have already done what you would love to do...
what else do you want
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by DaGC(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
No, I wont!! angry

But then again, I'm a man. I don't know how girls think. They might think its ok to stay.
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by nnanyereugo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
Damn it! Girls hardly reason wel dis days
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by tizz04(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
NO! I won't stay with him because, since he can hide such thing from you don't be surprised if you find out that he's gat another wife apart from you in the near-by future. Wetin I dey try talk, aunty S.O.Y.O(stay on your own)..
xo you'd advice to leave jux like dat
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by quivah(f): 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
do you even need someone to advise you at this point??

a guy cheated on you, had a baby..kept it from you..the trust is prolly lost! and you are here asking questions!

I WONT hesitate to let him off.. aside the trust that had been lost, I don't have the head and heart for baby mama palava
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by quivah(f): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
tizz04:
xo you'd advice to leave jux like dat
no o.. she should stay and waste her time off !

best thing, let her also be his 2nd baby mama
Re: Would You Stay With Him If U Were Me?? by ivyT(f): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
I wonder y d op is mentioning d girl name,how e take concern ur own??

*do what KARREUCHE did then= dump his flat ass wink

(1) (Reply)

(graphic Photos) Lover Beats His Woman And Left Her Deeply Wounded / Nigerian Women Are Better, We Rock. / Avoid This Kinda Selfies....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.