Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Was Cheated By My Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Cheated By My Best Friend (782 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / She Tells Grandma That She Was Cheated On, Grandma Tells Her To Do This / My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Cheated By My Best Friend by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
I am a university undergraduate. last year i met a girl she was very pretty, i approached her and we became friends i wanted more than that i asked her out she agreed after two months of persistence. i felt on top of the world and i was happy that finally i got what i want.
We were dating and all was going well for five months, we visited exciting places catch fun and enjoy ourselves to the fullest i was happy that she is mine but then i started noticing some changes in her behaviour and i became suspicious i decide not to talk and decided to make some investigation and find out why there is a sudden change in behaviour because sometimes she will visit me and be unnecessary cold, i would call she won't pick up my calls i became frustrated because i got nothing from my investigation all the people i looked up to disappoint like it was a planned work. i decided to play along with her believing that ''for you to catch a monkey, you have to behave like a monkey'' i played along with her for up to a month then one day i got a clue on what was happening i noticed that whenever i visit her place unaware she will definitely not be around and sometimes i would call her she will lie to me that she is her home or she is with her parents
After some time i decided that she was cheating on me. Then one day i was going to a bar to have some drinks then i noticed i saw a car that looks familiar i decided to wait and see who it was that owns the car. unexpectedly i saw my best frind coming out of a hotel with my girlfriend and wife to be, i was baffled and shocked i discard the idea that nothing is going on between them that my friend can't do that to me. After some times i noticed that my friend behaviour change and i was like what went wrong, what is happening, i was lost in the middle of a deep thought and i was left to be thinking maybe something is really going on between him and my girlfriend. i remain mute and was watching for what would happen next.
Two weeks after i was shocked with what o saw ...

To be cont’d
Re: I Was Cheated By My Best Friend by temitemi1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Wetin u dey continue again
joykito:
I am a university undergraduate. last year i met a girl she was very pretty, i approached her and we became friends i wanted more than that i asked her out she agreed after two months of persistence. i felt on top of the world and i was happy that finally i got what i want.
We were dating and all was going well for five months, we visited exciting places catch fun and enjoy ourselves to the fullest i was happy that she is mine but then i started noticing some changes in her behaviour and i became suspicious i decide not to talk and decided to make some investigation and find out why there is a sudden change in behaviour because sometimes she will visit me and be unnecessary cold, i would call she won't pick up my calls i became frustrated because i got nothing from my investigation all the people i looked up to disappoint like it was a planned work. i decided to play along with her believing that ''for you to catch a monkey, you have to behave like a monkey'' i played along with her for up to a month then one day i got a clue on what was happening i noticed that whenever i visit her place unaware she will definitely not be around and sometimes i would call her she will lie to me that she is her home or she is with her parents
After some time i decided that she was cheating on me. Then one day i was going to a bar to have some drinks then i noticed i saw a car that looks familiar i decided to wait and see who it was that owns the car. unexpectedly i saw my best frind coming out of a hotel with my girlfriend and wife to be, i was baffled and shocked i discard the idea that nothing is going on between them that my friend can't do that to me. After some times i noticed that my friend behaviour change and i was like what went wrong, what is happening, i was lost in the middle of a deep thought and i was left to be thinking maybe something is really going on between him and my girlfriend. i remain mute and was watching for what would happen next.
Two weeks after i was shocked with what o saw ...

To be cont’d
Re: I Was Cheated By My Best Friend by Twaci(f): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
Take heart, let her be. And pls, no need for part 2 jaawe!

1 Like

Re: I Was Cheated By My Best Friend by EngrRolly(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Oga,Maybe Wale Adenuga cud make use of ur scripts for his soaps

(Sips a glass of hennessey n shuts down pc)
Re: I Was Cheated By My Best Friend by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
Comment coming soon..
Re: I Was Cheated By My Best Friend by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
we are pencil in the hand of the creator

(1) (Reply)

God Said He Who Find A Wife, Find Good Thing. / Ways To Remind Your Man That You Love Him / Ladies Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship, Introverts Or Extroverts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.