Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years (11720 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by adesodgi(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2005
Please my people, I don't know what to feel again for this girl again o. I have proposed to her since my junior days in school. Well today she will act normal tomorrow something else. I am confused, I really like her that it hurts.

I call her like thrice in a day, she knows I love her. I can remember when when we were around in JSS 2, I was at her place, can you beleive her dad tied me down? Still, I had to show her that no matter what I still feel the same, and not even her dad can seperate me from her.

That was about 8 years from now, still in contact. This girl has made me stay away from every other relationship. I never want to have another girl but her, so she wont feel I am a cheat. She never says YES or NO, but says let's wait for that time. Please tell me when is the time coming. Is it after I am dead or someone else has stolen her heart?

She says adesodgi i know u love me, but let the time come.
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by WesleyanA(f): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2005
you can't propose to a girl in jss 2. that's like when she was 11 years old shocked...
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by Seun(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2005
My opinion:
- You are obssessed with the girl (this is only good if reciprocated).
- She doesn't care about you (but she's using you as a backup).

My advice:
- Get over her and make deep friendships with new girls.
- Get over her, forget about her, cut her off.

But before that, lets plan a 2 week toasting marathon with full coaching by Nairaland members. If the toasting doesn't work.
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by adesodgi(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2005
thanks man,so my sist said..
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by layi(m): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2005
U were tied down? I thot the dad liked u . It was after i read your post through that i realized u were actually tied (rope) down.
Funny but sad. Anyway its expected (at that young age), you were lucky the Dad wasnt a soldier.

Firstly what were u proposing then ? You were just toasting her. Your case is understandable because First love is the strongest. The feeling could linger for years.

You are 21 now and prolly more matured. U got to take the bull by the horns. U've got to talk to her. U can get the girl of dreams. The secret is in complementing her. Anyway before i can profer any more advise. I'll like to know
**her age and occupation
**do u live in the same city (or across d seas)?
**R u schooling or working?
**Do u still talk and is the chord broken?
**were u really close back in the day or mere acquainces wit occasional visits?

Let me know these and i'll get u a nice plan wink.

But remember the golden rule. Dont ever get so attached to any girl who isnt your wife. Anything can happen. If u can get her, u'll always get someone better in future. Dont let your heart rule over your head because Love aint blind (lovers are).
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by hotangel2(f): 6:53am On Oct 09, 2005
Daiiiinnng!!!!!!! Are u for real?? You've been loving the same girl for the past 11 years?? Now that's something.

# You need to get over her, because obviously she don't like you. She just wants you there in case she needs someone to comfort her.
# You should ask her and tell her to look into your eyes and tell you whether or not she see's a future in you guys.
# You should start relating to other girls, don't get stuck to her alone.. it's seriously sad and not good for human health
# You really need to stop calling her more than three times everyday. It shows how desperate you are.. it shows that you are stalking her.. I seirously would think you're stalking me, if i were the girl.
# You r soo stucked to her u need to get over it. Common, live a little.

Conclusion: Fashy her and get your groove on, she ain't ready for you. *u could still leave a place for her in your heart, incase she comes to her senses... and wants you back*. smiley
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by miky(m): 12:07am On Oct 10, 2005
she probably loves you too but feels its too early you have known her all your life she mostly has never had a serious relationship with any other. as a typical naija man i feel she they gbensh and you, come they yarn my freind follow her see wetin she want,if you see say na game then start from there.
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by uchetobi(f): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2005
Well are you people in the same country? i think thats a good place to start from
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by tcherokee(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2005
Hmm, In my humble opinion, the fact is that she knows you like her and she is just using you as a backup boyfriend. i was asked a girl out for 2 years kinda like what you where going through. She kept me in limbo for 2 years then i got tired and asked one of her friends out. you wouldn't believe it but her friend said yes and we started going out. When the first girl found out, she got mad at her friend, came and told me to that she will now go out with me and i should break up with her friend. Unfortunately it was too late for her then. So what do you think...?
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by loveth(f): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2005
forget about her, look for another girl,maybe she dont love you ,and you are dieing for her.
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by Scorpio(f): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2005
Me thinks she likes you, but she's forming. you have to let her know though that you won't alwayz be asking her[cos you need to start letting go slowly], maybe when she sees that you don't call as often as you do, she'll let you know wat's up.
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by loveth(f): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2005
that is nice.but what of if don't borther?will you die for her?
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by Greatpeter(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2005
This lady is just watching you whether you truly love her or not.

She wants to know whethere you will back out.
Please don't but the moment she says yes, I bet you she becomes totally yours.

You know women are becoming more sensible and wiser because some of us have betrayed their trust
and they don't want to be beaten or dribbled twice. I quite agree with them and i won't blame them for their actions.

So wait for her let her decide she will be serious with you if you are patient with her.
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by adesodgi(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2005
Am confussed,u said wait,[/b]she said [b]dump her who would i listen to....
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by nddy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2005
can you believe her dad tied me down?

that is child abuse, you didnt tell your dad or the police about this, My dad wouldnt take that for granted, i mean whoop another man's child that is insane, just coz you were with your daughter, even if you were having sex, i mean that was un called for.
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by holyghost(m): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2005
she is not for you and the earler u wake up the better i know a lot of people with the same problem as soon as the move on they get someone much beter. so wake up and look for your GHod giving girl. one word for you if God gives u something must It a problem to you?
so look for God gift to you and experince the diffrence. Again as your mother and sister they are women they will tell the truth. go on ask them now u are old enough! even marred women you know and free with they will help you out with the truth (GO and GET a Brand NEW GIRL and u will thank me for it)
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by nddy(m): 6:04am On Oct 22, 2005
dude you are wasting your tyme
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by loveth(f): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2005
no time is ever wasted.
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by IAH(f): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2005
It happens...she just does not want you. doooooooo Look elsewhere!
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by cheekee(f): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2005
why all the waiting problems while girls like me need guys like you? [jus kidding]
seriously to me this girl doesnt seem that she's got a life plan with you at all!!!honey just go find another girl cause she's just wasting your time!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by loveth(f): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2005
grin
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by mamba(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2005
i have the same problem like you have, there's this model chick i've been toasting for like a year now & she's not even said yes or no. anyway, i'm not ready to store semem in my balls waiting on the girl to say yes, so i'm dating other chicks & know she'll say the word when the time comes. i'll advise you to relegate her to back-up & date other girls without commitments till she's ready for you.
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by prettyH(f): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2005
mamba:

i have the same problem like you have, there's this model chick i've been toasting for like a year now & she's not even said yes or no. anyway, i'm not ready to store semem in my balls waiting on the girl to say yes, so i'm dating other chicks & know she'll say the word when the time comes. i'll advise you to relegate her to back-up & date other girls without commitments till she's ready for you.
mamba abeg make we hear, r u sure u were u not dating other girls while u were toasting her thats why d girl hasnot agreed to date u. cheesy grin

@Adesodgi
Pls if she ain't down wiv u , she doesn't dig u period. As a babe i know, after 11 years, haba, all the thinking shd av been done through the years. So catch the drift and MOVE ON. If u choose to hold on then good for u, but remember a word is enough for the wise.
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by snazzydawn(f): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2005
What do I call this scenario?hmmm... rolleyes well,sodgi,I will advice you to ignore her,when she sees you are no more "sending" her,she will sit up.Haven't you heard that 2face's song ole?
Soldier come,soldier go
I no go send you forever....
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by loveth(f): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2005
rolleyes
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by layi(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2005
snazzydawn:

..............Haven't you heard that 2face's song ole?
Soldier come,soldier go
I no go send you forever....

,...cos she no be Winans phase 2 grin
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by snazzydawn(f): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2005
goodboy!!! grin
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by loveth(f): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2005
goodgirl.
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by deen(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2006
@adesodgi
Please man be strong and realistic.SHE DONT LUV U. face it like a man.
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by curiousNja(f): 8:56pm On May 11, 2006
Maybe it really is time to move on. undecidedYou can't stay wasting your time. Life is too short. if she comes around later on, then great. If not, then you wouldn't have lost much because you are living your life anyway. And I betcha while you are on pursuing more exciting possibilities, you'll start to realize that she is not all that after all.
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by babwilms(m): 8:58pm On May 12, 2006
@curious nija. I agree with u. She probably aint even worth all your sweat after all, if u start pursuing more exciting possibilities.

I have been their before, its not good for your health. Forget the girl and please stop calling her like before. Call her once in a month, the fact is that she does not like you, move on with your life. 8 years is way to long to be after a chick and you should have forgotten about her like 6 years ago.
Re: She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years by wedballs(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2010
hi,u must have recieve plenty post,

Our fayhers never chase, they put on an atittude,

that makes a select few display themselves,

above all you will never get her cos its only her you have showed interest in.
ask your sis, women tend to rate themselves by the number of other women.tryin to get their man

there are three things you should not chase

1. "a scientific theory" .

2. "a commercial bus .

3 .a beautiful girl"

cos there will always be another comin

(1) (Reply)

Never Ask A Lady Out Twice ! / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] / Sexy Girls' Shit Is Your Food(disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.