Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? (28022 Views)

Boerboel And Rottweiler Puppies For Sale / Pedigree Rottweiler And Alsatian Puppies For Sale / Rescue Of A Boerboel (VICDAM KENNEL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by xreal: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
I read through all your arguments.
You guys should take it easy. You are almost saying the same thing.

Knowledge is everywhere and it's never a waste.
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by arcbay(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
smileysmiles:

Lool. I'm waiting for the comments... i can imagine them coming in;

"The boerboel is not a pedigree"
"The samoyed is a cross of a boerboel and a donkey"
The black dog is a puppy boerboel"
The picture is fotoshopped"
They are not dogs grin grin

Nah nah!!! You don't need it jare, you should allow the kid wallow in his ignorance. One day in the real world, he'll find himself in the midst of elites, and his stupidity will push him to pass on wrong info and still blind argue it, he'll sure be publicly disgraced...

Someone who's never raised a pet and argues blindly basing his argument on the dogs his dad's friend has. Ignorance na disease sha...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Toheeb31(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
got five dogs... 2 boerboels, 1 Caucasian and 1 doberman all males except one eskimo which is female.... They all live peacefully together. Some times the eskimo do pick on the Caucasian which is very funny to watch... will post pictures later
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
xreal:
I read through all your arguments.
You guys should take it easy. You are almost saying the same thing.

Knowledge is everywhere and it's never a waste.

Like seriously, I couldn't seem tto decipher your codes. Pls elaborate. "They're almost saying thesamething"
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
smileysmiles:

I'm actually enjoying reading the thread. Very hilarious.

What intrigues me is the fact that someone said "cesar Milan neva jam dog" or something like that....i laughed.

But personally o, I think smileysmiles' upload was photoshopped. That's my opinion o cos therz no way a boerboel and a samoyed and a caucasian and a ged would live together in dsame house.

Ipopalomo...don't mind them bro...dem no sabi ni
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
smileysmiles:

I'm actually wondering why you chained the Caucasian... and your dogs are still puppies... your sammy is just a year old... tongue
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
arcbay:

Nah nah!!! You don't need it jare, you should allow the kid wallow in his ignorance. One day in the real world, he'll find himself in the midst of elites, and his stupidity will push him to pass on wrong info and still blind argue it, he'll sure be publicly disgraced...

Someone who's never raised a pet and argues blindly basing his argument on the dogs his dad's friend has. Ignorance na disease sha...

I asked you for your dogs pictures... you failed to upload it... bros... you should rather just observe and maybe you can pick up one or two things from a certain kid...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Prodeegee:
Lol...awon goons

@ipopalomo I greet

Reciprocating...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by arcbay(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I asked you for your dogs pictures... you failed to upload it... bros... you should rather just observe and maybe you can pick up one or two things from a certain kid...
Hey little one!!! Please I don't have the strength to take insults this evening, I don't think I've mentioned u in any of my comments, so please go look for someone else to pounce on....Na beg I dey beg o, biko!!!
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by smileysmiles(f): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I'm actually wondering why you chained the Caucasian... and your dogs are still puppies... your sammy is just a year old... tongue

The sammy is over 2yrs
D boerboels in the first pictures can only be puppies if they are mutants grin

Anyways, atleast now you know it is possible to cohabit boerboels with other breeds.

The point is that something dint work for someone you knw doesnt mean its impossible. Thats why we should listen to and learn from eachother instead of trading insults n name-calling.

4 Likes

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
smileysmiles:

The sammy is over 2yrs
D boerboels in the first pictures can only be puppies if they are mutants grin

Anyways, atleast now you know it is possible to cohabit boerboels with other breeds.

The point is that something dint work for someone you knw doesnt mean its impossible. Thats why we should listen to and learn from eachother instead of trading insults n name-calling.

And the Caucasian...? reason for chaining it...?
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by smileysmiles(f): 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

And the Caucasian...? reason for chaining it...?

Cos it was chained noni.

I'm assuming this is the boerboel cohabitation thread?

Or u want to start a whole "caucasians are the ones thag cannot be raised with other dogs" now? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
arcbay:

Hey little one!!! Please I don't have the strength to take insults this evening, I don't think I've mentioned u in any of my comments, so please go look for someone else to pounce on....Na beg I dey beg o, biko!!!

Hey big one... you've used regarding words to tag me... you've called me insane... and you've called me a kid... and I'm nut sure I've insulted you yet... upload your dog picture... afterall... you caused this...

Mr big puppy merchant... lmao...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
smileysmiles:

Cos it was chained noni.

I'm assuming this is the boerboel cohabitation thread?

Or u want to start a whole "caucasians are the ones thag cannot be raised with other dogs" now? grin grin

Don't give me because it was chained noni... n.a. you upload picture... you wanted to prove a point... I want to prove my point... your Boerboel is still a puppy... under one year old...

No self respecting Boerboel would allow a sammy mate it....

P.S:
why is the Caucasian chained... lol... if you respect yourself... you would upload a pics of your dogs together... or you tell us why it's chained...

don't give me a noni... at least I'm now a kid... and I have no pet... I no follow una argue... but why chain your Caucasian...?
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by smileysmiles(f): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Don't give me because it was chained noni... n.a. you upload picture... you wanted to prove a point... I want to prove my point... your Boerboel is still a puppy... under one year old...

No self respecting Boerboel would allow a sammy mate it....

P.S:
why is the Caucasian chained... lol... if you respect yourself... you would upload a pics of your dogs together... or you tell us why it's chained...

don't give me a noni... at least I'm now a kid... and I have no pet... I no follow una argue... but why chain your Caucasian...?

Those boerboels are puppies?? lol.

I see why nobody wants to "argue" with you. You just saw 3breeds together while you were arguing abt 2 and now you are trying to make it 4.

You were wrong
Man up

Respecting myself will mean ignoring you. Bye

1 Like

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
smileysmiles:

I see why nobody wants to "argue" with you. You just saw 3breeds together while you were arguing abt 2 and now you are trying to make it 4.

You were wrong
Man up

It still doesn't explains why the Caucasian is chained... Shebi... you dey do actor... Snap all your dogs playing tinko tinko together... and I'll drop this ish... the OP even testified... she doesn't trust her dogs without supervision... do not mislead people abeg...

Your Caucasian is aggressive... that's why you wouldn't risk it with your sammy... and the Boerboel for now would tolerate it because it's still a puppy...

I'm prepared to drive my point home... are you...? pls ma... go back to the drawing board...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by arcbay(m): 12:04am On Mar 23, 2015
smileysmiles:

You were wrong
Man up

Honeypie, drop it... Not worth ur sweat...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2015
arcbay:

Honeypie, drop it... Not worth ur sweat...

I don cast una... lmao... Mr grown man...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Apitch(m): 12:23am On Mar 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Chai my guy u just showed ur ass there!
U musn't argue especially when u know nada about the topic in view. I once wrote ignorance na bad thing but u choose to ignore, now see. Smh 4 U oooo
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by arcbay(m): 12:42am On Mar 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Go get a life!!! All this will take u no where... A humble advice
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2015
Apitch:

Chai my guy u just showed ur ass there!
U musn't argue especially when u know nada about the topic in view. I once wrote ignorance na bad thing but u choose to ignore, now see. Smh 4 U oooo

Mr Apitch... Arcbay claimed to have four dogs in his care.... he should upload all the dogs together... he didn't... a girl jumped to his defence... she uploaded a puppy and a one year old sammy that needed help in November last year.... with a chained Caucasian in the background... asked her why it's chained... she said because it's chained noni... imagine....

if you read my post... I said the Boerboel would tolerate any dog till it gets to about 2 years old... then the sammy should try and mate it if it won't be Boerboel supper...

P.S:
what color is my ass...?!
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2015
arcbay:

Go get a life!!! All this will take u no where... A humble advice

I would never buy a cow when clearly it's a donkey... you're trying to sell me crap... and I won't buy it... you told me your pit bull, your Boerboel, your Caucasian and Lhasa are all dining together... upload some pix of it... and you've insulted me... how hard can it be to upload your own dogs...?

Puppy merchant... wink

FYI... I do not need humble advice from you... Some dogs are dog aggressive by nature... it's their bio... Caucasians, Boerboel, cane corso, fila brazil, tosa inu, I can go on... they won't see another breed without challenging it... and it's not about being mix or not...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 7:23am On Mar 23, 2015
*pics mic*

i think this is where ill come in.

Mr Alomo driinker, wen i told you not to take tat last bottle you thought i was being wicked, now see yourself.

FYI, the dog smileysmiles posted are mine.

now back to the matter.

First, all this dogs youre seeing were once "your standard"
the boerboel has
killed a pitbull
killed a ram
removed a gsd's eyeball
broken a gsd's back
tore a gsd's ind legs...

The caucasian, use to be a brutal one
the caucasian is owned by a nairalander, and has been in my house since sometimes last year. i can remember him being marveled when i sent him the picture of the caucasian wit another dog eatiing together from thesame bowl. and for chaining her, MY CHICKENS...she loves my chicken to the extent she eats them up. so i limit her playtime.

that being said, none of my dogs are wayward. it takes just one "HEY" to change that freaking behavior. my house is a rehab home and dogs come in nearly every week.

lemme do you a proofing favour, request for the caucasian's ppix with any other dog and ill get it for you, even when shes on the loose.

bros, stop arguing blindly. you upload your own dogs first, and if you dont have one i dont see why im even replying you.

i hope with these few points of mine, ive been able to convince you and not confuse you that any breeds can live together peacefully.
*drops mic*

3 Likes

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2015
Prodeegee:
*pics mic*

Mr Alomo driinker, wen i told you not to take tat last bottle you thought i was being wicked, now see yourself.

now back to the matter.

the boerboel has
killed a pitbull
killed a ram
removed a gsd's eyeball
broken a gsd's back
tore a gsd's ind legs...

the caucasian is owned by a nairalander, and has been in my house since sometimes last year. i can remember him being marveled when i sent him the picture of the caucasian wit another dog eatiing together from thesame bowl. and for chaining her, MY CHICKENS...she loves my chicken to the extent she eats them up. so i limit her playtime.

that being said, none of my dogs are wayward. it takes just one "HEY" to change that freaking behavior. my house is a rehab home and dogs come in nearly every week.

lemme do you a proofing favour, request for the caucasian's ppix with any other dog and ill get it for you, even when shes on the loose.

bros, stop arguing blindly. you upload your own dogs first, and if you dont have one i dont see why im even replying you.

i hope with these few points of mine, ive been able to convince you and not confuse you that any breeds can live together peacefully.
*drops mic*

lmao... Mr pdg... Look at all the dogs it killed to correct it....almost six... One sentence for you... "Cage the beast and the beast gets angry..."

You've turned your Boerboel to a pussy...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by smileysmiles(f): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Prodeegee:
*pics mic*

now back to the matter.

the boerboel has
killed a pitbull
killed a ram
removed a gsd's eyeball
broken a gsd's back
tore a gsd's ind legs...

*drops mic*

U see?? There is no point arguing with him...

As long as the Op has his answers.. just forget it
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2015
smileysmiles:

You want him to come here and say "your caucasian is too aggressive and cannot live with chickens abi? Lwkm.

As long as the Op has his answers..

Obviously... why hasn't he corrected it...? Because it will eat the chicken ****noni...***

Pun intended...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by smileysmiles(f): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Obviously... why hasn't he corrected it...? Because it will eat the chicken ****noni...***

Pun intended...

Good morning, i see you are still grumpy . Have a good day grin
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2015
smileysmiles:

Good morning, i see you are still grumpy . Have a good day grin

Good morning to you too... I'm not grumpy at all... you have a good day too...
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

lmao... Mr pdg... Look at all the dogs it killed to correct it....almost six... One sentence for you... "Cage the beast and the beast gets angry..."

You've turned your Boerboel to a pussy...

Have you had your pills today?

So ds dude counted 6dead dogs as against 1
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2015
Prodeegee:

Have you had your pills today?

So ds dude counted 6dead dogs as against 1

Err... a dog with...
a broken back...
a missing eyeball...
a broken hind leg...

yup... they are all dead to me...

Read this link from a seasoned Boerboel breeder... not from a puppy merchant like you... lol... Puppy merchant... haha...

oh... and when I get home... cause some of us actually hustle and don't wait till a dogs on heat to make cash... I would upload a pics of my dobberman mix....

Read, enjoy... pdg... and arcbay too... Mr grown man... lol... Puppy merchants...

http://rooibosboerboels.com/Proper-Boerboel-Temperament.php
Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by Prodeegee(m): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Err... a dog with...
a broken back...
a missing eyeball...
a broken hind leg...

yup... they are all dead to me...

Read this link from a seasoned Boerboel breeder... not from a puppy merchant like you... lol... Puppy merchant... haha...

oh... and when I get home... cause some of us actually hustle and don't wait till a dogs on heat to make cash... I would upload a pics of my dobberman mix....

Read, enjoy... pdg... and arcbay too... Mr grown man... lol... Puppy merchants...

http://rooibosboerboels.com/Proper-Boerboel-Temperament.php

You see...you just shot yourself on the leg. I bet you didn't even read the shoo you posted.

And ds "puppy merchant" you're just ranting about...did you just learn it? Doesn't look like an insult to me o. Lol

Re: Dog Expert Alert! Cohabiting A Boerboel And Alsatian? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Prodeegee:

You see...you just shot yourself on the leg. I bet you didn't even read the shoo you posted.

And ds "puppy merchant" you're just ranting about...did you just learn it? Doesn't look like an insult to me o. Lol

Of course... I'm not insulting you... I'm naming your trade as to acclaimed dog breeding... Puppy merchandising... you are definately not a breeder... no be insult... n.a. fact...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help!!! My Dog Is Dying / Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian / No Criminal Implications In Naming Dog After Person —lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.