Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Bitter Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Truth (1812 Views)

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Truth by inception101(m): 2:58am On Mar 06, 2015
I often wonder why good guys are often percieved as being a player, I for one have been called a player several times even without the lady in question getting to know me. The truth of the matter is the first thing most of them say outrightly is-i can't date you because I know you are a player, that's a big misconception on the ladies part because they basically judge based on looks or simply put-a socialble person!!! How come some ladies are of the opinion that sociable, out spoken and
outgoing guys(men) are always players!!

I would appreciate it if someone could explain why or what I can do to change that notion!! The truth of the matter is LONELINESS often leads to depression although I can never be depressed...
Re: The Bitter Truth by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 06, 2015
.....smiley
Re: The Bitter Truth by Exponental(m): 4:29am On Mar 06, 2015
it depends on d lady's perception of u or d way u live ur life. I for one was once described as "dat woman wrapper" somewhere I never wooed a girl but was just friends with both males n females.
Re: The Bitter Truth by DrAify(f): 4:31am On Mar 06, 2015
You look like one lipsrsealed
Re: The Bitter Truth by LadyX(f): 4:34am On Mar 06, 2015
If you are sociable and you flirt with ladies you will be seen as a player.
Re: The Bitter Truth by inception101(m): 4:41am On Mar 06, 2015
DrAify:
You look like one lipsrsealed

Like seriously? You tooo sad
Re: The Bitter Truth by inception101(m): 4:43am On Mar 06, 2015
LadyX:
If you are sociable and you flirt with ladies you will be seen as a player.

I won't use d word flirt per se, I would rather say I do enjoy conversing with ladies... I honestly want to change that perception
Re: The Bitter Truth by DrAify(f): 4:49am On Mar 06, 2015
angry
inception101:

Like seriously? You tooo sad
Re: The Bitter Truth by LadyX(f): 4:53am On Mar 06, 2015
inception101:

I won't use d word flirt per se, I would rather say I do enjoy conversing with ladies... I honestly want to change that perception

Then that's why you are seen as a player.
Re: The Bitter Truth by 7footre(m): 5:36am On Mar 06, 2015
Do you want to become a coach? Plus what wing do they say you play?
Re: The Bitter Truth by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:38am On Mar 06, 2015
Not really,maybe dat's just who he is nd if he's seen as one,just play d game well!An indomitable lion!
LadyX:

Re: The Bitter Truth by DaGC(m): 6:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Its a sad trend my brother. Some ladies judge a book by its cover, and some end up missing an amazing experience.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth by inception101(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2015
DaGC:
Its a sad trend my brother. Some ladies judge a book by its cover, and some end up missing an amazing experience.

I'm telling you..... Its quite sad tho
Re: The Bitter Truth by inception101(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Tobechuckwu:
Not really,maybe dat's just who he is nd if he's seen as one,just play d game well!An indomitable lion!
I don't think that's what I want at this stage, if I'm to play d game that means I'm just lying to myself and d lady won't even get to kno the spontaneous me
Re: The Bitter Truth by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2015
DaGC:

But its cuz there are more players and few decent guys so they ruin it for the rest.
Re: The Bitter Truth by inception101(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2015
7footre:
Do you want to become a coach? Plus what wing do they say you play?

Re: The Bitter Truth by inception101(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:

But its cuz there are more players and few decent guys so they ruin it for the rest.
Yes you do have a point but yet the notion shouldn't be generalized and besides I want to get rid of that notion but I don't know how!!!
Re: The Bitter Truth by inception101(m): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2015
LadyX:

That being said, how do I change the notion
Re: The Bitter Truth by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2015
inception101:

Yes you do have a point but yet the notion shouldn't be generalized and besides I want to get rid of that notion but I don't know how!!!

Just be you , and b real i guess most sensible ppl can seperate the players from decent guys

But if you act like them its hard for ppl to knw especially cuz they only know wt they read on screen n sometimes, it is not a true projection of the person behind the screen . ( my opinion)
Re: The Bitter Truth by inception101(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:

Just be you , and b real i guess most sensible ppl can seperate the players from decent guys

But if you act like them its hard for ppl to knw especially cuz they only know wt they read on screen n sometimes, it is not a true projection of the person behind the screen . ( my opinion)

Thanks for the advice... The truth of the matter is I'm always real
Re: The Bitter Truth by MisterLongman(m): 10:37am On Mar 06, 2015
we live in a society where fallacy of hasty generalisation is very common.......
Guys regards every girl as a potential hoe while girls regards every guy as a potential playboy
Re: The Bitter Truth by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2015
inception101:

Thanks for the advice... The truth of the matter is I'm always real

Then dont worry about wt ppl think ... If they think ur a player. Thats their biz . Its wt u think about urself thats most important not other ppl thoughts n actions dont count.
Re: The Bitter Truth by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 06, 2015
MisterLongman:
we live in a society where fallacy of hasty generalisation is very common.......
Guys regards every girl as a potential hoe while girls regards every guy as a potential playboy

Exactly
Re: The Bitter Truth by 7footre(m): 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
inception101:

Maradona abi?
Re: The Bitter Truth by Juliano47(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
7footre:

Maradona abi?
lool. Nice joke. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Bitter Truth by Juliano47(m): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
MisterLongman:
Guys regards every most girls as potential hoe while girls regards every guy as a potential playboy
but then, there are more hoes than players..... angry
Re: The Bitter Truth by theorbiters: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Recently I was in a discussion with a lady and immediately she knew I was a poet the next she said was, 'you must be a very good player'.
Omo, I just open my mouth like, haba!! So I asked why she wud think so, her response was, 'you are very good with words, you can manipulate it just to get a lady interested'.
I was just staring at her.
Re: The Bitter Truth by theorbiters: 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
inception101:

Bro, you can't get rid of that notion in the ladies psychotic mind. The fear of heartbreak is beginning of wisdom for most of them. Once any lady sees you as a player, bro, it wud take special grace of God for her to change her mind.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth by inception101(m): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
theorbiters:
Recently I was in a discussion with a lady and immediately she knew I was a poet the next she said was, 'you must be a very good player'.
Omo, I just open my mouth like, haba!! So I asked why she wud think so, her response was, 'you are very good with words, you can manipulate it just to get a lady interested'.

I can imagine!! Very sad
Re: The Bitter Truth by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Boss one thing u got to learn is dat wat p'pple fink abt u can't be easily nd u get to hurt urself @ d end!Just live ur life freely,be urself nd nomata aw much u try,u can't pple.It only takes divinity to change human.Nomata aw much u try,sum will still c u as a player!
inception101:

Re: The Bitter Truth by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bro,if dat's who u really are,tick to it cuz those dat will love u,will do nd those with player mindset will be sieve out.Don't get urself worried abt dat,it's part of d game of life.
theorbiters:
Re: The Bitter Truth by baralatie(m): 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
inception101:

you toasting them for fun now!
I do it too!
you all don't have to fill bad that one is a player you hate the game!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies And Abroad Based Guys / I Want To Contest For Miss Nairaland / Is My Penis Too Big For A Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.