Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

I Will Kill My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Kill My Girlfriend (7291 Views)

The Girl Wants To Kill My Friend With Sex / I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 06, 2015
I discovered last night that I have been in relationship with a dishonest and terrible girl. I managed to steal her facebook password and after viewing her messages I discovered she has other guys she sleeps with. Their dirty conversations and her nude pics shared drives me crazy. I am so mad now and the thoughts alone is killing me. I'm thinking of inviting her over today and lace her drink with poison.

Guys if you were in my shoes what will you do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by ageraGT: 7:17am On Mar 06, 2015
beat her to the point of death but don't kill her bro!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 7:23am On Mar 06, 2015
I don't like wearing people's shoe

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Santi22: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2015
ok
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by apholaryn: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2015
eeeeew! ...
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2015
God! Is this even suppose to be a topic?
If she wasn't loyal to you, then you dump her like a trash and move on undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Trendy247: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2015
It's everywhere bro... Get used to it
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2015
ageraGT:

Beating her won't work Bro. I already got one lethal poison from someone.
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Sanchez01: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2015
ageraGT:
How could you say such undecided She's only his girlfriend and not his wife for crying out loud.

Moreso, I see no reason why you (OP) would access your girlfriend's social media account. You found out something terrible which I'm sure you were not ready for and now you're complaining. Let her be please. The worse you could do is to call off the relationship. Her parents have not given her to you to wife and lord over yet smiley

6 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by alberto2k(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2015
bros... Don't kill that girl, alagbon is not a nice place to be

Just dump her ill and unfaithful ass angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 06, 2015
rubey:
God! Is this even suppose to be a topic?
If she wasn't loyal to you, then you dump her like a trash and move on undecided

Do u think its easy to move on Do u know how much I have invested in our 8months old relationship This is a girl I also give 4k weekly as pocket money out of my hustles. I don't think u know what I'm saying
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Kpele oh! But am sure she isn't the only one in your life....

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by AnyibestDede(m): 7:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Bros u stingy o! na ur wife? Abeg free her jor. If u want her all to urself, do d needful and marry her. U wnt her 2 hv only u abi? after u don nak her apkako finish u go run leave her.

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 06, 2015
AnyibestDede:
Bros u stingy o! na ur wife? Abeg free her jor. If u want her all to urself, do d needful and marry her. U wnt her 2 hv only u abi? after u don nak her apkako finish u go run leave her.

You know nothing undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

Do u think its easy to move on Do u know how much I have invested in our 8months old relationship This is a girl I also give 4k weekly as pocket money out of my hustles. I don't think u know what I'm saying

I think the reason why she agreed to date you in the first place is because of your "investments"
Guys always think the only way to make a girl loyal is spending on her undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by AnyibestDede(m): 7:37am On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

You know nothing undecided
Bros, am married so i knw what am saying
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Truth24(m): 7:38am On Mar 06, 2015
Bros calm down.... Since she's not ur wife,don't go dat far to show ur frustration....
If u never knack am before, guy just invite her and have ur own share.....And also try to do away with her
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by bamog(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2015
undecided wot i knw iz dat diz post cnt stop GMB 4rm becoming our presidoe!! Sai baba

3 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 06, 2015
rubey:

I think the reason why she agreed to date you in the first place is because of your "investments"
Guys always think the only way to make a girl loyal is spending on her undecided

What are you saying If I'm dating her without any form of support you will call me stingy. Spending on her is a way of showing I truly care. But since she decided to be a prostitute, I will revenge undecided
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by DaGC(m): 7:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Murder is a crime, that sometimes carry capital punishment. If you feel you are willing to be sentenced to death or spend the rest of your life in jail because of her, then its your choice.
Its pretty st*pid in my opinion though. I wouldn't go through that for an unfaithful girl.
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by xpac01(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Urrm, bros, you want to kill something you did not create or even bring to earth. You think she has nobody? Don't let anger slice you with is sword of regret. Quit her and let go of all the fortunes lost. After all life's a risk. There are better things to life than this bro. Pipe low. Vent your anger with some activities. You'll sure oneday be happy that you moved on. Afterall you are a guy. You still will surely find a loyal bae. Especially if you are loyal too.
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

What are you saying If I'm dating her without any form of support you will call me stingy. Spending on her is a way of showing I truly care. But since she decided to be a prostitute, I will revenge undecided

Spending on her doesn't prove nothing! angry
You showed you cared right? Did she? undecided
I am not trying to lay emphasis about being stingy or not. But money isn't anything in a relationship. You should have taken your time to find out secret things about her before you started your "investments"
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Khalessi:
Kpele oh! But am sure she isn't the only one in your life....

Exactly what was in my mind! angry
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by elipheleh(m): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2015
You must be very stupid to say such rubbish I swear if I catch thus ducking OP I will kill him. Your offenses are numerous . firstly, you have been fucking my sister for free illegally , second offense you are contplating killing her.

Stupid idiot wait till the brothers if the girl come to avenge her. They should slaughter your whole worthless family. Bastard.

Arrant nonsense .

5 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2015
rubey:

I am not trying to lay emphasis about being stingy or not. But money isn't anything in a relationship. You should have taken your time to find out secret things about her before you started your "investments"

You are ignorant of the truth. SMH. Can you date a poor man or marry a poor man How do u expect me to find her secrets easily when u girls are good with deceits and pretense??

2 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
I don't like wearing people's shoe

lol......u fit criticize me buh ur shoe no go fit size megrin
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 06, 2015
elipheleh:
You must be very stupid to say such rubbish I swear if I catch thus ducking OP I will kill him. Your offenses are numerous . firstly, you have been fucking my sister for free illegally , second offense you are contplating killing her.

Stupid idiot wait till the brothers if the girl come to avenge her. They should slaughter your whole worthless family. Bastard.

Arrant nonsense .

You are a wasted sem.en. You are just an addition to Nigeria's population. Go and die undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by smartigo: 7:59am On Mar 06, 2015
rubey:

shocked shocked shocked AirborneLacer, can u see this? Lol.

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2015
smartigo:

shocked shocked shocked AirborneLacer, can u see this? Lol.

No mind the hypocrite. And none of them will agree to date or marry a poor man

1 Like

Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by smartigo: 8:04am On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:

You are ignorant of the truth. SMH. Can you date a poor man or marry a poor man How do u expect me to find her secrets easily when u girls are good with deceits and pretense??

Learn to sift some comments n swerve. U are hurt which is quite understandable. You should never spend recklessly on a mere gf you r just knowing. I don't know what your intentions are toward her but pls don't come off in your next date as a money bag.

Lastly, dont kill her,let her go(only in ur heart) It's hard but you will have to try. Continue to date her and stop all the spending.if you stop dating her now, ur psyche may be affected becos of the shock.
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by OGeeKush(m): 8:11am On Mar 06, 2015
breadandbutter:
I discovered last night that I have been in relationship with a dishonest and terrible girl. I managed to steal her facebook password and after viewing her messages I discovered she has other guys she sleeps with. Their dirty conversations and her nude pics shared drives me crazy. I am so mad now and the thoughts alone is killing me. I'm thinking of inviting her over today and lace her drink with poison.

Guys if you were in my shoes what will you do

Kill her already nd shut the hell up! And lets see who's going to live with it for the rest of his life angry
Re: I Will Kill My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 06, 2015
OGeeKush:

Kill her already nd shut the hell up! And lets see who's going to live with it for the rest of his life angry

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / Your Birthday Month Is Your Husband (pic) / Funny! Naked Woman Calmly Walks Into A Store To Buy Beer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.