Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. (15986 Views)

Dino Vs Remi Tinubu From Another Perspective / Buhari Witchunting Saraki And Protecting Tinubu From Arrest #halt CCB Now# / Barcanista; From Hero To Zero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by IVORY2009(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
deemdeem:

Highlight where u got what u stated from the post for all to see.

Above all, most of the proceeds Tinubu seems to be acquiring are used to fight our collective enemy which is the killer party.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
IVORY2009:

Above all, most of the proceeds Tinubu seems to be acquiring are used to fight our collective enemy which is the killer party.

To you, the above equates to this..............

IVORY2009:

It means u are even agreeing that Tinubu collected monies illegally? And his using it to fight back, is that wat you saying?

Acquiring to u equates to collecting monies illegally eh?.............................who did this to u?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Exaccerly!!!!
None - of - them - are - saints!

But where people like me have issues is when a party's national leader, who is supposed to be an epitome of humility and forthrightness (in the eyes of the public at least) blatantly lays siege to a state, not just some state.....but Lagos state.

This is a party whom most Nigerians are expectant will turn things around for the common man.
Who will deliver us from "PDPianism".

And now, this?

Even if it is propaganda, it wouldn't bear so much brunt on the opposition and indeed everyone who comes across the documentary, if there weren't elements of truth here and there.

No need making excuses for him or joining issues with the typical "he's not the only one doing it syndrome..."
Let us call this man out for what he is.
Lagosians want to be emancipated.
I live in Lagos, spoken with a few who earn a living as market men and women.....
It is just too evident.
The harassments by touts, who thrive daily and multiply by the numbers, whose sole mission is to plunder the common man.

With all the reform(alities) going on in Lagos, hasn't anyone seen that?
Why the blind eye, in a supposed Mega-City?

People say, Fashola did this, Fashola did that.
I am of the opinion that Fashola would have done so much more, if he weren't clipped to some extent.

I watched a video where an LGA chairman, while allegedly carrying out his dirty sorcery was asking his deities to enable him obtain favour in the eyes of Baba Tinubu.
What Fvckery.......How farther could the control and manipulations go.

GEJ might be worse for all we know.
He might be the high priest of Nigerian Voodoo and Corruption, but he has sold Nigerians the image of someone who is humble, smiles a lot, acts clueless sometimes.....etc.
Unlike his counterpart who gives the impression he is untouchable (well he is actually, to a large extent).

His roots have gone so deep in Lagos, it might take another 30 years to uproot completely.

Simply put, his enormous greed fueled their propaganda and with all this BS about him in public (which he hasn't refuted professionally), I daresay that Tinubu makes the PDP look like a lesser Devil and these chants of Change and anti-corruption by the APC seem more like a sham/hogwash.

The APC national campaign team have done a great job so far, let's see how they ameliorate the damage this must be doing to their fine campaign strategies so far.
This isn't just about Lagos.
This is a National issue now.
He is APC's National leader.

Very well written again, now this just blew me off, so many valid points.
With this, we probably need to do away with a lot of our politicians entirely but going back to the tenants of capitalist democracy, this is what is obtainable around the world except that it is brazenly done here.

Propaganda and greed, more of greed.

I am enjoying this debate
Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Opiaoku can't face any topic. The fool doesn't know what's being deliberated about.

I suspected so too
Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Tinubu has never been a politician of high integrity standards but he has the exemptional ability to withstand the most brutal and brazen onslaught from his enemy's camp. He's political sagacity has helped us as nation to be in a somewhat good position we now are politically. I mean without Tinubu, Nigeria would have possibly become a one-party state.

Without attempting to justify his corrupt temdencies, almost all political leaders of our time from Adedibu to Obasanjo, from IBB to Atiku, from AbdulSalami to Edwin Clark and from Anenih to Goodluck Jonathan heve seen it as acceptable to enrich themselves using the state's wealth. Therefore, if a documentary of these men is made and aired, what was witnessed in Tunisis and Egypt may be experienced here too.

Without Tinubu, the level of development seen in the South West through the ACN/APC would not have been there. These achievements were not recorded when PDP governed the SW states. Without the wealth and astuteness of Tinubu, more prodigal politicians woiuld have done worse than we have witnessed in Nigeria.

So, talking about where he got it wrong, I'd say it is in their blood and whatever corrupt practices he might have engaged in (remember he was cleared of all cases of corruption when tried by ICPC) must have been for preparing himself for what and who he is today. A Tinubu without the wealth and influence he has today would not have given us any hope of Change as represented by Buhari/Osinbajo.

Buhari the upright and incorruptible General ran for presidency in 2003, 2007 and 2011 without a Tinubu or Atiku or Amaechi and we all know how those journeys ended. It is unfortunate that for this country to be rescued from the dare davils who are currently in charge, all Tinubus are needed to achieve the task.

In summary, given what Nigeria is and who we are, Tinubu as bad as he appears, is a blessing to us one way or the other.

Brilliant, i agree with your point expecially his achievements in building the opposition. I was going to ask you on what moral grounds he has to preach change but your analysis of the SW under the pdp and Apc does it for me.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
opiaoku:

Thunder pieces my family there

Wellsaid.
Lackey am sure u are blind to see this. grin
Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
Fool, this thread is for intelligent political neutrals as was stated earlier. Please help everybody and stop filling this thread with your paid-per-post pictures.

Even after reading the OP, you still think obiagelli is joining PDP?? PDP wuna no just get sense no offence.
God bless you brother, it takes a bright mind to understand what this thread is about.

Anonimi, that i am giving thumds up to both sides doesn't mean i am switching anywhere, this thread is to help neutrals form their opinion and i just an "unbaised moderator" here.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by PassingShot(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Exaccerly!!!!
None - of - them - are - saints!

But where people like me have issues is when a party's national leader, who is supposed to be an epitome of humility and forthrightness (in the eyes of the public at least) blatantly lays siege to a state, not just some state.....but Lagos state.

This is a party whom most Nigerians are expectant will turn things around for the common man.
Who will deliver us from "PDPianism".

And now, this?

Even if it is propaganda, it wouldn't bear so much brunt on the opposition and indeed everyone who comes across the documentary, if there weren't elements of truth here and there.

No need making excuses for him or joining issues with the typical "he's not the only one doing it syndrome..."
Let us call this man out for what he is.
Lagosians want to be emancipated.
I live in Lagos, spoken with a few who earn a living as market men and women.....
It is just too evident.
The harassments by touts, who thrive daily and multiply by the numbers, whose sole mission is to plunder the common man.

With all the reform(alities) going on in Lagos, hasn't anyone seen that?
Why the blind eye, in a supposed Mega-City?

People say, Fashola did this, Fashola did that.
I am of the opinion that Fashola would have done so much more, if he weren't clipped to some extent.

I watched a video where an LGA chairman, while allegedly carrying out his dirty sorcery was asking his deities to enable him obtain favour in the eyes of Baba Tinubu.
What Fvckery.......How farther could the control and manipulations go.

GEJ might be worse for all we know.
He might be the high priest of Nigerian Voodoo and Corruption, but he has sold Nigerians the image of someone who is humble, smiles a lot, acts clueless sometimes.....etc.
Unlike his counterpart who gives the impression he is untouchable (well he is actually, to a large extent).

His roots have gone so deep in Lagos, it might take another 30 years to uproot completely.

Simply put, his enormous greed fueled their propaganda and with all this BS about him in public (which he hasn't refuted professionally), I daresay that Tinubu makes the PDP look like a lesser Devil and these chants of Change and anti-corruption by the APC seem more like a sham/hogwash.

The APC national campaign team have done a great job so far, let's see how they ameliorate the damage this must be doing to their fine campaign strategies so far.
This isn't just about Lagos.
This is a National issue now.
He is APC's National leader.

I agree with your submission but my question is, would you have preferred a Tinubu in the mould of Joshua Dariye, James Ibori, Alameisigha, Igbinedion and others who looted their state's treasury, didn't create jobs by establishing companies and of course not politically relevant today.

I maintain that Tinubu may have involved in shady deals to become what he is today, but unfortunately he still belongs to the current crop of political leaders we have in Nigeria. Even the young ones coming after them are on record to have commited worse crimes in looting and excessive corruption.

In what mould of a political leader would you have preferred a Tinubu, given the Nigeria of today?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
OLADD:

Gosh! Did AIT accuse Tinubu of stealing from states other than Lagos?
Then AIT must be stupi.d not to know that alpha-beta collects revenue for pdp states too.

Btw this isn't an Ait thread.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Obiagelli:

Brilliant, i agree with your point expecially his achievements in building the opposition. I was going to ask you on what moral grounds he has to preach change but your analysis of the SW under the pdp and Apc does it for me.

Is like u asking what morals does the republicans has in asking obama to cut spending knowing fully well what they did spend when bush was executing wars everywhere.
It's not about morals here but what needs to be done.
Lagos is a perfect subset of Nigeria and to me if Nigeria operates and work the same way lagos works, we won't be where we are today. SW so far is better off with apc than pdp, why shouldn't the FG be better off with apc than pdp?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by joeyfire(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Obiagelli:

How? Please.

If I take the time to break it down to you I trust you will hide behind another question. Madam click the links and get all the answers to your questions.
Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
deemdeem:

About Alpha Beta, am not aware they were collecting taxes from Lagos when Tinubu was Governor. They only started when he left has Governor. Even if he is the owner (100%) is there any law that says a former governor company cant offer services to the state?
In terms of competence, no one can fault their competence. They are the brains behind the huge IGR Lagos is receiving today. Even IFR officials do go and understudy some of their operations.
They are part of the brain behind the huge amount going into Lagos purse. Before then, when it was in the hands of civil servants, all was in shambles.
one of my companies offer service and my income in that area boils down to what i can bring in.
Alpa beta contract sounds to be such also to me. Bring more Tax payment and ur pay will be more, Bring lese tax payment and ur pay will be less. WHy wont Alpha Beta do all what it can to make sure Tax payment is high?
I am also looking for someone to give evidence of alpha-beta collecting taxes while Tinubu was governor (that would be gross misconduct and corruption).

Most of the richest Americans and US government contractors got their wealth in the alpha-beta model. This is the truth of capitalist democracy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Billyonaire:

Yes, your bias is obvious, its good you admitted that. My amplification of the Tinubu Corruption is not to in any way sway your stance. I am not interested in that. But I am making my assertions here as matter of public records on archives of time and history.

Alpha Beta is in business today as a legitimate company, in some states. Yes, that's true, but that doesnt absolved her from the fraud she was used to and is still being used to perpetrate in Lagos, my State.

Before you issue contract to any company, there is supposed to be a bid process. There was no advert of bids, there was no bid process, there was no due process. Tinubu just registered a company and as a sitting governor mandated his company to go into corporate and individual IGR collection and pocketed 100% of the funds and tells Lagosians whatever amount he felt like. It is a simple analogy.

Tinubu and his boy, Fashola just registered LCC, erected toll-gates at Lekki Peninsula and charge astronomical Toll Fees on a narrow stretch of roads. The roads in Akwa Ibom are 100% better than the roads in Lekki, yet the roads are not tolled.

Tinubu, should explain where he got funds to build Radisson Blu, Oriental Hotel, TVC, Nations Airline, Lakwe Lake Resort, etc come from.

One more thing, I do not care. I just want Tinubu to at least learn to brush his teeth. They smell.

You understand absolutely what this thread is about and thanks for your brilliant contributions,.

As we are yet to establish that alpha-beta collected taxes under Tinubu (a reputable link should help here) is there anything wrong in Tinubu (ex governor) setting up a company that collects government revenue for a charge? This is normal outsourcing process worldwide and i doubt he keeps more than what the alpha-beta contracts says.

The questions about orientals and co, i think the federal government should be asking that question.
Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by GeneralBosco: 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
opiaoku:

Yes i don't know but your prostitute mother is never better than me

Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog

Thunder scatter your family there
Dieeeee
Free comedy...keep it coming "faceless fool"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Obiagelli:

I am also looking for someone to give evidence of alpha-beta collecting taxes while Tinubu was governor (that would be gross misconduct and corruption).

Nothing on ground suggests such for now.

Most of the richest Americans and US government contractors got their wealth in the alpha-beta model. This is the truth of capitalist democracy.

This model encourages competence and high returns. Ur income is tied to ur results. other states needs this kind of consultants to come in to boost their revenue profile.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by IVORY2009(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hitherto hidden cracks have begun to emerge in LagosStatein the relationship between Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola and his predecessor in office, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s,Global News can exclusively confirm.

Before now, there had been a bit of niggle between them but they made up in the run-up to the last gubernatorial election in the state. Then, Fashola was in the mood for anything just to emerge as Action Congress of Nigeria’s flag bearer, and so he met Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s demand to sign Alpha Beta, the latter’s company, to be responsible for collecting taxes in the state. Several billions of naira, which included the company’s 10 percent commission for its services to Lagos State Government that was being held back by Fashola, was let go. The governor also promised to be of ‘good behaviour’ subsequently.

However, if what happened then warmed Tinubu’s heart, it pissed Fashola off, and now he is not playing the good godson. Less than 100 days into his second tenure, Fashola and his godfather are not getting along fine with each other. Their friendly disposition in public in recent times is just to keep up appearances. Beneath the pose is genuine bitterness. That is how bad things have come between them.

Sources told Global News that since Fashola returned to office, Alpha Beta’s 10 percent commission of the N18billion, which it generates for Lagos State Government through tax revenue every month, is yet to be paid by the state government to Tinubu. An application by the company to the governor for the release of the money, which runs into N3billion, was also sat on.

Fashola’s refusal to pay Alpha Beta may be in retaliation for Tinubu’s disposition towards authoritarianism. A two-faced democrat, the Asiwaju, who is the leader of the party, imposed his cronies on governors in all states Action Congress of Nigeria controls. This even caused a stir inOyoState, where ACN members took to the streets to protest the party’s leadership lack of internal democracy. InLagosfor instance, nearly all members of Gov. Fashola’s cabinet were foisted on him by Tinubu.

This retaliatory action by Fashola has depleted Tinubu’s finances considerably. It has also made Tinubu, a big spender, to cut down on his spending to align with his present financial position.

One of his companies recently bore the brunt of the cuts. Asiwaju, few days back sacked some workers in one of his media companies, National Life, with a hint that about 20 more people would soon follow. He also declared that the paper, which was a daily paper has now changed to twice a week.

Perhaps, something else contributed to the ugly situation in National Life.FormerLagosStateInformation & Strategy commissioner, Dele Alake, who is the intermediary between the investor, Tinubu, and Louis Odion who conceived the paper, took the rogue’s route when he diverted a large chunk of the seed capital. This made the paper to start on a shoestring budget.

This same Alake almost messed up another of Tinubu’s businesses, Continental Broadcasting Service, the parent company of TV Continental and Radio Continental, when he was the MD|CEO. He was arbitrarily helping himself to the company’s money, expanding in every direction, acquiring properties in Lekki and Ikoyi, and funding his children’s education in American universities at the expense of Continental Broadcasting Service that was struggling to build physical structures for its operations. Salvation later came when he was removed and one Mr. Lemmy took over from him.

Meanwhile the Godfather Bola Tinubu is alleged to be battling strange ailment and he was said to be flown abroad days back for further treatment.

Some of his aides said that the illness is stress induced while some also alleged that the way his godson treated him may have aggravated his problem.

http://www.globalnewsnig.com/tinubu-fashola-in-fresh-war-as-lagos-gov-cripples-ex-govs-businesses/

From memory lane..
Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
deemdeem:

Is like u asking what morals does the republicans has in asking obama to cut spending knowing fully well what they did spend when bush was executing wars everywhere.
Lagos is a perfect subset of Nigeria and to me if Nigeria operates and work the same way lagos works, we won't be where we are today. SW so far is better off with apc than pdp, why shouldn't the FG be better off with apc than pdp?

Brilliant response, well said

1 Like

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
joeyfire:

If I take the time to break it down to you I trust you will hide behind another question. Madam click the links and get all the answers to your questions.
Looks like you are not reading your links well before posting them, the one about OPC clearly stated that the police couldn't control the crisis yet you blame Tinubu, is he supposed to deploy the army too since he is the chief security officer
Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Jenkizo: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Forget about PDP and their partner in crime TV station AIT propaganda. Tinubu is the symbol of Oppostion in the country. He has never been found wanting by any court of law in the country despite been in opposition since 1999. The guy is legendry.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by MizMyColi(f): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
PassingShot:

I agree with your submission but my question is, would you have preferred a Tinubu in the mold of James Ibori, Alameisigha, Goodluck Jonatha, Igbinedion and others who looted their state's treasury, didn't create jobs by establishing companies and of course not politically relevant today.

I maintain that Tinubu may have involved in shady deals to become what he is today, but unfortunately he still belongs to the current crop of political leaders we have in Nigeria. Even the young ones coming after them are on record to have committed worse crimes in looting and excessive corruption.

In what mold of a political leader would you have preferred a Tinubu, given the Nigeria of today?

Naah
Tinubu is in a class of his own.

Create Jobs?
During his tenure?
You mean the agberos that litter the streets.
Or the establishments he built which are ultimately for his gains - in which people have to work in inadvertently?
Isn't that subserviency at its best?

Remind me again, which state governor has held a state to ransom like BAT did/does?
Perhaps in old governments? (I wasn't born then).

Like I said, I admit......none of them are saints, but I can't think of any politician who's at par that can compete with him.
Simply put?

He's just a trailblazer.

You make it sound like we should get comfortable already with our state of being as a nation.
Like it's okay to have corrupt leaders, as long as they're good corrupt leaders who try to give back to society (from what supposedly belongs to us), compared to the likes of Alams and Ibori who didn't apply finesse of any kind.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Meanwhile i want to dedicate this picture to anonimi

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by PassingShot(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Naah
Tinubu is in a class of his own.

Create Jobs?
During his tenure?
You mean the agberos that litter the streets.
Or the establishments he built which are ultimately for his gains - in which people have to work in inadvertently?
Isn't that subserviency at its best?

Remind me again, which state governor has held a state to ransom like BAT did/does?
Perhaps in old governments? (I wasn't born then).

Like I said, I admit......none of them are saints, but I can't think of any politician who's at par that can compete with him.
Simply put?

He's just a trailblazer.

You make it sound like we should get comfortable already with our state of being as a nation.
Like it's okay to have corrupt leaders, as long as they're good corrupt leaders who try to give back to society (from what supposedly belongs to us), compared to the likes of Alams and Ibori who didn't apply finesse of any kind.

@ the last paragraph, I am seriously lmao here.

I abhour corruption no matter how minute it is. I have been a twice-a-year visiting citizen in Nigeria for almost eleven years now, so I know how a functioning society/government should work. Unfortunately, we are at a stage in Nigeria where we have to settle for a lesser evil to get a semblance of a sane society. If not, Buhari would have been a president since 2007 or 2011 at the latest.
Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by semitunde: 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
PassingShot:

I agree with your submission but my question is, would you have preferred a Tinubu in the mold of Joshua Dariye, James Ibori, Alameisigha, Igbinedion and others who looted their state's treasury, didn't create jobs by establishing companies and of course not politically relevant today.

I maintain that Tinubu may have involved in shady deals to become what he is today, but unfortunately he still belongs to the current crop of political leaders we have in Nigeria. Even the young ones coming after them are on record to have commited worse crimes in looting and excessive corruption.

In what mold of a political leader would you have preferred a Tinubu, given the Nigeria of today?

The last sentence is a very intelligent question that needs deep introspection. Mizmycoli, take your time and answer this carefully.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by anonimi: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Obiagelli:
Meanwhile i want to dedicate this picture to anonimi

Permit me to reciprocate your kind gesture with this:

eaglechild:
We can't complete Lagos light rail project

We obviously can't complete Lekki international phantom airport.

And you will be the biggest fool to think that we can complete Eko Atlantic.

Use your head people where do you think we are getting all the money we are using to sponsor Buhari undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079192_fasholaa_jpegfc425dbc9482db4d2098e4dd5e8bee75

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by semitunde: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
deemdeem:

Good argument...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
Obiagelli:

You understand absolutely what this thread is about and thanks for your brilliant contributions,.

As we are yet to establish that alpha-beta collected taxes under Tinubu (a reputable link should help here) is there anything wrong in Tinubu (ex governor) setting up a company that collects government revenue for a charge? This is normal outsourcing process worldwide and i doubt he keeps more than what the alpha-beta contracts says.

The questions about orientals and co, i think the federal government should be asking that question.
I asked you a question. Are you a Lagosian ? If that answer is Yes, then you will know that Alpha Beta was registered during Tinubu's tenure in Lagos and was set up solely for collection of revenue of the state, mindless of what ever frontiers they cover now to whitewash the fraudulent image. It's called Image Laundering.

Regardless of what others think of him, I am solely feeling pity for him. How many years can a man possibly live ? When you steal so much and keep for your kids, you simply DENY them of the opportunity of creative thinking. We do not need so much material assets to be 21st wealthy. Think of the owners of Google, Twitter and Yahoo. They might even think of Tinubu's kind of wealth as a burden and complete mental torture. That's how I think too.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by anonimi: 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
IVORY2009:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

barcanista:
We have been hearing that PDP wrecked Nigeria for almost 16 years. I have taken my time to probe into the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation to see whether or not the "Change" Agents who forms members of the APÇPCO are "fresh intellectuals" or they have had one or two roles to play in Nigeria's decay by serving under "PDP" since 1999. Here is what I found out after probing into the list

www.thecable.ng/atiku-tinubu-named-buhari-campaign-team

1. Alh Atiku Abubakar Vice Chairman North,
Vice President 1999-2007(PDP)

2. Governor Chibuike Amaechi Secretary/
Director General
PDP Speaker RSHA under the failed administration of Peter Odili. PDP Governor(2007-2013)

3. Dr. S Jaja Council Member
Fmr PDP Deputy National Chairman

4. Prince T. Momoh Council Member
PDP(1999), ANPP(2003),CPC(2011), APC(till date)

5. Sen O. Izunaso Council Member
Reps PDP(1999-2007), Senator PDP(2007-2011)

6. Sen L. Shuaibu Council Member
Senator ANPP(1999-2007), PDP Gov Candidate for Zamfara(2007) Served Under PDP President Yaradua(2009-2010)

7. Chief S. Oni Council Member
PDP Ekiti Gov (2007-2010)

8. Gov. R Kwakwanso Council Member
PDP Gov (1999-2003), Def Min(2003-2007),PDP Gov(2011-2013)

9. Chief B. Akande Council Member
AD Gov Osun (1999-2003). Defeated as incumbent

10. Chief A. Ogbegie Council Member
(Not much is known about him)

11. Chief John Oyegun , Deputy Chairman
Council Member Chairman, APC
(Supported the Government of National Unity of Yaradua against Buhari in 2007)

13. Sen A. Adamu Council Member
PDP Nasarawa Gov(1999-2007), PDP BoT Secretary(2008-2011), PDP Senator(2011-2013)

14. Gov. A. Ahmed Council Member Governor,Kwara State
PDP Commissioner(2003-2011),PDP Kwara Gov(2011-2013)

15. Gov. R. Okorocha Council Member
PDP Special Adviser Under President Obasanjo

16. Sen Chris Ngige Council Member
PDP Anambra Gov(2003-2006)

17. Sen. G Akume Council Member,
PDP Benue Gov(1999-2007), PDP Senator(2007-2011)

18. Sen. B. Saraki Council Member
PDP Kwara Gov(2003-2011), PDP Senator(2011-2013)

19. Sen D. Goje Council Member
PDP Min of State for Power(1999-2002), PDP Gombe Gov(2003-2011), PDP Senator(2011-2013)

20. Sen A. Yarima Council Member
(God bless our infant daughters)

21. Alh K. Baraje Council Member
PDP Strongman 1998-2013. PdP Nat Secretary(2008-11)

22. Rt. Hon A Tambuwal Council Member
Speaker, House of Representatives
ANPP-DPP-ANPP-PDP(2007-2014)

23. Chief Audu Ogbeh Deputy Director
Coordination
PDP National Chairman(2001-2005)

24. Gov Aliyu Wamakko Council Member,
PDP Sokoto Gov (2007-2013)

25. Garba Shehu Director, Media and Publicity
Spokesman PDP VP Atiku(1999-2007)

26. Hon Sokonte Davies Director, Admin &Finance
PDP REP 2011-2013.

27. General Dambazau Director, Security
Was the Chief of Army Staff that ordered for Military deployment without notifying Acting President Jonathan in 2010. He was part of the Turai Yaraadua cabal.
http://saharareporters.com/real-news/sr-
headlines/5284-turai-coup-detat-how-turai-yaradua-
seized-power.html

28. Dasuki Jalo(Youth Mobilisation)
PDP Gombe SA(2003-2004), PDP LGA Chairman(2003-2008)

Additionally, Chief Barnabas Germade a Former PDP Boss Ùnder Obasanjo is a Senatoral Candidate of APC in Benue.

Olusegun Obasanjo that was asked by the APC to "Navigate" the Change was the PDP President between 1999-2007.

Hon Bello Mansari who was speaker of House of Reps during the inglorious tenure of Obasanjo/Atiku, is the APC Gov Candidate in Katsina State.

Fellow Nigerians, what moral justification does these men have to heap the whole PDP 15 years of leadership failure on President Goodluck Jonathan?

Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by remsonik(f): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
See let me tell you no matter how much they try to malign tinubu's personality, people will still worship him, like him because the real people this documentary is meant for are on the streets and they are eating in lagos through tinubu's influence. I admire his smartness because it's the real people who will go out and vote that are eating from him. Atleast 30,000 lagosians are not jobless through the jobs he created directly and indirectly.
All those agbero boys would have been mostly armed robbers before he made them start collecting tolls from bus drivers
Re: Tinubu From Hero To ?? Where Did It All Go Wrong. by Kingspin(m): 3:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
It just my brother brother thing they are supporting Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nsima Ekere Clashes With Victor Udofia, Ibanga Akpabio / Beneficiaries Of Tinubu/Shetima-NAIRAXI Transit Scheme Congratulate Bola Tinubu / This APC Change Is A Terrible Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.