Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,989 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Complicated Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Complicated Virginity (1990 Views)

COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complicated Virginity by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2015
You met and dated a girl when you were in the University,
she was a virgin when you met her, and you both agreed not to have sex until your wedding night. The two of you became graduates but were jobless for 4yrs.
However, after few years of suffering,
she later secured a job for you in one Big Company where you were paid close to N900,000 per month.
Things were now going well with you
and you finally proposed marriage to her, she accepted but after a few min, tears began rolling down her cheeks.
You asked her what the problem was and what you heard was...
"AM SORRY LOVE, AM NO LONGER A VIRGIN, I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE ACCEPTED TO EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmmmmmm!!!
Assuming you were the guy, would
you still go ahead with the wedding?
And as a lady, can u do such for your love?
LETS HEAR YOUR OPINION.............
Re: Complicated Virginity by elantraceey(f): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2015
Nope I won't , when one door closes , another will open .

1 Like

Re: Complicated Virginity by Jaycool18(m): 9:59am On Mar 06, 2015
I'll forgive her
Re: Complicated Virginity by izaray(f): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2015
O, boy dis one na serious matter o.
Re: Complicated Virginity by tosyne2much(m): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Oooboi !!!!!! This is complicated
Re: Complicated Virginity by valmunich(m): 10:09am On Mar 06, 2015
I'll forgive her
Re: Complicated Virginity by banjicom(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2015
There is nothing serious about this issue. After all I know of decent men who knowingly married a prostitute as a wife.........
Re: Complicated Virginity by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2015
Godvilla:
You met and dated a girl when you were in the University,
she was a virgin when you met her, and you both agreed not to have sex until your wedding night. The two of you became graduates but were jobless for 4yrs.
However, after few years of suffering,
she later secured a job for you in one Big Company where you were paid close to N900,000 per month.
Things were now going well with you
and you finally proposed marriage to her, she accepted but after a few min, tears began rolling down her cheeks.
You asked her what the problem was and what you heard was...
"AM SORRY LOVE, AM NO LONGER A VIRGIN, I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO YOUR BOSS BEFORE HE ACCEPTED TO EMPLOY YOU IN THE COMPANY. THAT'S THE ONLY CONDITION HE GAVE ME IF YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED OR YOU WOULD CONTINUE TO REMAIN JOBLESS"
Hmmmmmmm!!!
Assuming you were the guy, would
you still go ahead with the wedding?
And as a lady, can u do such for your love?
LETS HEAR YOUR OPINION.............

Very interesting thread.
I would say , well a woman to do that for a guy is alot... Sold her body so her love can b employed .
But i dont think the relationship would b the same , because that would be hanging over their heads
And the guy might not even want the job after finding out how he got.

Still thinking how it will work.
Very tricky this topic.

2 Likes

Re: Complicated Virginity by cyprianlah(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2015
I will marry her, if she didn't do it u wil remain a jobless broke a.ss n!gga without a penny to marry her afterall

She did great, inshort ah will marry her two times grin
Re: Complicated Virginity by xpac01(m): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Urrm... For these THREE reasons I'll marry her:

Firstly, her love and feelings for my penury cost her her virginity. Me not going ahead with the marriage is surely a betrayal. She has been saving her virginity but lost it for my own course wow!

Secondly, how many ladies can we see around today with the fragile conscience like the lady's, who can confess of her secret affair with a director I could have never even known of. A virtuous woman.

Thirdly, the devil I know is far better than the angel i don't know. We've come along way. We've trusted and been open to each other for long.
So this lady will sure be the wife of my life. No doubt.

4 Likes

Re: Complicated Virginity by greatestboss(m): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2015
*picks up my pen to write*
Hmmm.... Ayam coming, Lemme brush my teeth first...
Re: Complicated Virginity by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2015
I can't. What if the boss decides that for every promotion, upgrade or something, she must sleep with him. Is that how they'll continue?

1 Like

Re: Complicated Virginity by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2015
hajruna:
I can't. What if the boss decides that for every promotion, upgrade or something, she must sleep with him. Is that how they'll continue?

Hmmm true very true

And they are both working in the same place ... The atmosphere at work might be unpleasant , cuz imagine if staff get wind of such news .

And how will the guy look the boss in the eye knowing his taking his soulmates V.
The boss too would treat the guy like sh!t

1 Like

Re: Complicated Virginity by sinaj(f): 10:46am On Mar 06, 2015
xpac01:
Urrm... For these THREE reasons I'll marry her:

Firstly, her love and feelings for my penury cost her her virginity. Me not going ahead with the marriage is surely a be betrayal. She has been saving her virginity but lost it for my own course wow!

Secondly, how many ladies can we see around today with the fragile conscience like the lady, who can confesses of her secret affair with a director I could have never even known of. A virtuous woman.

Thirdly, the devil I know is far better than the angel i don't know. We've come along way. We've trusted and been open to each other for long.
So this lady will sure be the wife of my life.
u haf said it all
Re: Complicated Virginity by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:

Hmmm true very true

And they are both working in the same place ... The atmosphere at work might be unpleasant , cuz imagine if staff get wind of such news .

And how will the guy look the boss in the eye knowing his taking his soulmates V.
The boss too would treat the guy like sh!t

true talk
Re: Complicated Virginity by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2015
Nice one there @Xpac but dis is really getting interesting and tricky too...
Complication @ its peak
Re: Complicated Virginity by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2015
She shld have one day told the guy that she doesnt want to go along with the vow,that they shld have sex,she shld make sure he disvirgind her to the core,before carrying out the deed,that wud be less painful,and it may get off the boss's mind quickly,i wont be suprised if the boss himself feels guilty wheneves he sees the guy.
..':-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)smiley but seriously what kinda gurl wil kip her virginity til her twenties to be deflowered by a stranger....odikwa very funny
Re: Complicated Virginity by MisterLongman(m): 10:56am On Mar 06, 2015
I will stop assuming that it was me
Re: Complicated Virginity by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
She shld have one day told the guy that she doesnt want to go along with the vow,that they shld have sex,she shld make sure he disvirgind her to the core,before carrying out the deed,that wud be less painful,and it may get off the boss's mind quickly

Hmmm uve got a point

Since she was willing, y not do it with d guy first discuss it n if they r both in agreement then do wteva with the boss to secure their future .

1 Like

Re: Complicated Virginity by dareyking(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Complicated Virginity by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:

Hmmm uve got a point

Since she was willing, y not do it with d guy first discuss it n if they r both in agreement then do wteva with the boss to secure their future .
Hmmmm.....
U got 2 points there........
Re: Complicated Virginity by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2015
Godvilla:
Hmmmm.....
U got 2 points there........

Op

Really like this topic smileycuz it makes you think well

Should make front page
Re: Complicated Virginity by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2015
This can never happen. Ladies don't give a damn if u are employed or not; highest bidders are always there for them to consider nah.
Re: Complicated Virginity by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2015
tpacalipse:
This can never happen. Ladies don't give a damn if u are employed or not; highest bidders are always there for them to consider nah.
Well, according 2 the topic of the thread, its happened.
So what's your take on this?
Re: Complicated Virginity by sucess001(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
She shld have one day told the guy that she doesnt want to go along with the vow,that they shld have sex,she shld make sure he disvirgind her to the core,before carrying out the deed,that wud be less painful,and it may get off the boss's mind quickly,i wont be suprised if the boss himself feels guilty wheneves he sees the guy.
..':-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)smiley but seriously what kinda gurl wil kip her virginity til her twenties to be deflowered by a stranger....odikwa very funny

sup? cant find u on my bbm...ping me pls.

tnks
Re: Complicated Virginity by Fatalveli(m): 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
I'll think about it thoroughly, and she should be willing to accept my decision wholeheartedly because I didn't ask her to go sleep with my boss, damn! She even gave him her virginity...
Re: Complicated Virginity by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
sucess001:

sup? cant find u on my bbm...ping me pls.

tnks
dnt worry i wil soon.just having that retry connection problem where i am.soon as i leave here and get gud connection.i wil reply u.thanks
Re: Complicated Virginity by sucess001(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
dnt worry i wil soon.just having that retry connection problem where i am.soon as i leave here and get gud connection.i wil reply u.thanks

aii dear...
Re: Complicated Virginity by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fatalveli:
I'll think about it thoroughly, and she should be willing to accept my decision wholeheartedly because I didn't ask her to go sleep with my boss, damn! She even gave him her virginity...
Dat's where the tricky part of it all lies.....
Sooo overwhelming
Re: Complicated Virginity by xpac01(m): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
hajruna:
Urrm, bae, N900,000 per month? I'll be a slowpoke note to have built and invested a lasting fortune from this. Just a year, i need no promotion.
Re: Complicated Virginity by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
huh

Re: Complicated Virginity by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
rokiatu:
huh
Not funny....
We're trying 2 tease our brains and here u are teasing urself.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Harmful Can self-service Be On Guys And Also On Girls? / Omg!!! He Is Crazily In Love With His Landlord Daughter / 12 Types Of Women You Will Meet At A Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.