Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape (33728 Views)

18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by lilzeel(m): 7:03am On Jan 30, 2015
It has come to my notice that every nigerian girl you ask if she's a virgin or not they all claim to have been raped by either their ex boy friend,uncle,house boy or street boys with a popular tag "he threatened me not to tell anyone else he'll kill me" now let's look some of the reason why they always use the word rape when asked about their virginity status.

1 she wants to be seen as a saint: no nigerian girl will ever agree that she succumb to sex willingly rather she will always make the current guy project the scenario like she was actually been molested so the guy can begin to feel pity for her sometimes they go as far as shading tears once a guy asks "are you still a virgin" so as to create an atmosphere of been seen as a saint. guys beware of such ladies cos same way the cry in your present same way they do with another guy.

2 she doesn't want to be seen as a cheap girl: even if she use her two legs waka go the guy house she go still say he raped me, why? so that the present guy won't say she as been sampling with every dick and harry. Note am saying girls are not been raped but most of them make rape sure bail out not to be seen as cheap.

3 she wants to be loved: a girl can lie about her virginity status once she's emotionally into a guy so as to avoid been dumped by the guy. Telling the truth might make the guy change his mind so she lies to still have his attention.

4. she doesn't want to feel ashamed: if a girl finds a great guy and the guy kinda shows interest she does everything quiet right to keep getting more of his attention,if the guy asks about her virginity she go tell am say my uncle raped me one day when my mummy went to the market, it a horrible scenario for her to say it to his face that am not a virgin she go feel the guy go dey see her differently as perceived before.

5 Ego: girls generally are portrayed as the weaker vessel when it comes sex affair and a woman's pride is her womanhood and it is seen in most settings that men tend to respect and value a woman who's still a virgin. A woman can lie sometimes about her virginity to protect her ego for the to hold her in high esteem. Ooopsy am lost of words guys please add your own and let the bashing begin.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by Deshannel(m): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2015
angry
And its always the ones that are far from decent that tell this story.
The true victims are embarrassed to admit they were raped.
Modified: FTC without even attempting. Dedicated to the FTC strugglers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by SeverusSnape(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2015
They are forming virgin Mary. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by alberto2k(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2015
And they'll expect us to believe those Lies? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by olagockay(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2015
So she lied to me embarassed

53 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 30, 2015
I b mumu now...y won't i bliv dat

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by jaybee3(m): 7:19am On Jan 30, 2015
Will the reason stop me from entering the tectctonic plane?

If no then i ain't interested especially when am about to get busy

grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 30, 2015
did i hear you say every nigerian gal?

hmmmmmmmm it's like you roll with liars and it's because you are one too grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by bossminded: 7:35am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
did i hear you say every nigerian gal?

hmmmmmmmm it's like you roll with liars and it's because you are one too grin

Abeg carry ur drama comot frm here....

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 30, 2015
bossminded:

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 30, 2015
bossminded:

why is the truth always bitter?

because i said the truth you are chasing me away.

it's unfair
cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by bossminded: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

why is the truth always bitter?

because i said the truth you are chasing me away.

it's unfair
cry

The truth b saaid eh! Wen I saw this post my hrt skiped a beat..wwhy? I tot I was the only 1 that girls were telling the this "rape" stori

Tell truth sum how,sum where, sum day... u fit dn tell prsn the same rape "gist" angry angry grin grin

Tell truth and shame devil

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by veekid(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2015
first thread to read in 2015 with no paragraph
Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by AdeniyiA(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2015
dp
Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by AdeniyiA(m): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2015
One told me that his boyfriend raped her in his village(east) after travelling with him from the west!
Could she have hated him &also travelled wt him?
a baby came out of the 'rape' undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by prettyjo(f): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2015
bossminded:

The truth b saaid eh! Wen I saw this post my hrt skiped a beat..wwhy? I tot I was the only 1 that girls were telling the this "rape" stori

Tell truth sum how,sum where, sum day... u fit dn tell prsn the same rape "gist" angry angry grin grin

Tell truth and shame devil
Am just trying to correct the op that not all of them lie about how they were deflowered.
Most of the ladies ive been with always say the truth, ave heard of just one, so i wonder the world this op is from that is filled of liars. grin

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by naijaboiy: 8:01am On Jan 30, 2015
This Op is a big thief.

His write up is just a copy and paste of one of tosyne2much's threads.

I wonder why y'all couldn't notice it undecided

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by HizMissy(f): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2015
why in God's name will i lie about getting raped?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by Mrwhalex(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Well, I really don't agree to your points. What baffles me most is the fact that, they never or don't report the incident as at the time of occurrence. They mostly do late later in life when nothing could be done, from the one's I've met and talked to, they claim to be afraid!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by Nutase: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Busted. grin
Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by apholaryn: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2015
but on a more serious note..naso dem all Naija girls dey tok...
Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by missdebs(f): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2015
to me u only said 1 point

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by Mentor01: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2015
The baby shouId be caIIed RapheaI
Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by tosyne2much(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
This Op is a big thief.

His write up is just a copy and paste of one of tosyne.2much's threads.

wink

How far parley ?
Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by bossminded: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

Am just trying to correct the op that not all of them lie about how they were deflowered.
Most of the ladies ive been with always say the truth, ave heard of just one, so i wonder the world this op is from that is filled of liars. grin

Did I hear u say "most of the ladies I've been wit"

grin grin grin grin

Ok oooooo...... breeze dn blow, I put it to u it's either u re a lesbian or u ar a lesbian!!!

Girls dnt lie to fellow lesbian about such tinz, dy feel each odas pain.
Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by thrizzle(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2015
op your write up needs paragraphs... horrible to read, go and learn from Tosyn2much on how to make lists.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by falconey(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
This Op is a big thief.

His write up is just a copy and paste of one of tosyne2much's threads.

and so? Is it illegal? I didn't know this before thankz to the op I do now......I can't believe am a victim, I loved her and told her to let me enter the place but she refused ,I left for 6months and she told me she was raped that is her father's fault

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Did you say ''every''? Now, 'cos the females around you says so doesn't mean it's thus for all undecided undecided undecided undecided
Smh at some peep's reasoning sha. Why would a sane person claim''R.APE'' sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2015
bossminded:

Did I hear u say "most of the ladies I've been wit"

grin grin grin grin

Ok oooooo...... breeze dn blow, I put it to u it's either u re a lesbian or u ar a lesbian!!!

Girls dnt lie to fellow lesbian about such tinz, dy feel each odas pain.
i used ave been with because we are no longer together. i don't really make close friendship with ladies.

you calling me a lesbian is an insult and i won't take it, my words are so precious to me so i don't waste them.

Apologize now or else.......

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by bond77(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2015
Sometimes I just ask myselfundecided... .. do virgins still exist?... Or are they fairy tales?
Re: Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2015
Gurlz that were truly raped,are the ones that are shy & would take a whole lot of trust & confidentiality in a being to open up.

Raped victimz don't talk,or hardly talkz

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Valentine Memes That Will Make Your Day / Funny Good Night Messages / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.