Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down (553 Views)

10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by korexdodo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
10 THINGS YOU WILL REALISE ONCE YOU DECIDE TO SETTLE
DOWN

1). #500 na money

2). Swags, looks and Americana accents don't pay bills. No more need to pretend you have money when you don't. You Have To Have It !!!

3). Love is not all and only thing to consider in choosing a wife, contrary to what we thought.

4). In life, what matters is WHO KNOWS YOU and not, WHOM YOU KNOW.

5). Nothing compares to saving good money in the bank.

6). A lady's beauty is in her brains.

7). Relax!... Having Sex would finally be a 'job' that you ll one day be running away from.

8 ) Girls are plenty but wives are scarce.

9). Acting to impress a girlfriend is as useless as the 'ueue' in 'Queue'.

10). That you need God like never before
Please married guys add yours as advice to those intending to join the fold.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
Buh we've read this one before na
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by wemmieslim(f): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hmmm...
So on point,all the formings will go to the dog and you'll realise your spouse can fart even while you're dinning..,

Marriage scares the poo outta me,I hope I can deal!!!
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by falconey(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
wemmieslim:
Hmmm...
So on point,all the formings will go to the dog and you'll realise your spouse can fart even while you're dinning..,

Marriage scares the poo outta me,I hope I can deal!!!
me too.....the way my aunt treat my uncle I feel for the man, She nags.
Re: 10 Things You Will Realise Once You Decide To Settle Down by phemmy88(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
so truuu

phemmy808

(1) (Reply)

Ur Look / Which Will You Prefer To Marry? / Has A Guy Or Lady Ever Cheated You Before? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.