Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (80436 Views)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by marvelck: 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
When a guy decide to pay his girlfriend a surprise visit in school, he should be ready to accept whatever he sees (like catching her with another guy in her room). Most campus girls don't like it whenever their city boyfriend pays them a surprise visit in school, due to obvious reasons. For your own good, its better you let her know you are coming than to surprise her. So that you don't end up getting the shock of your life. Most girls live a different life in school. No point trying to catch her or find out if she's cheating on you or not. A good girl will always be a good girl, while a bad girl will always be a bad girl. So, don't stress yourself!

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by unapapadeycraze: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why are you advising us?

226 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Flexherbal(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
OP: you are right.
But, hope you are not talking from experience?

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by mamawin(f): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
sorry op. that must be tough for you

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Vinshu(f): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sorry

9 Likes

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by itstpia8: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Why are you advising us?

op?

3 Likes

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Mikylopez(f): 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
D guy in d picture iz hawt!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Adasun(m): 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mikylopez:
upon all the advice op dey give,make una c where dis one dey put eye.

Dey guy hot!!!cry

na pepper soup

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Mikylopez(f): 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Adasun:
[/color=#000099]upon all the advice op dey give,make una c where dis one dey put eye.

Dey guy hot!!!cry

na pepper soup[/color]
av gt no business wit u i jes saw smtin ah lyk

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Marlvin(m): 7:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mikylopez:

I suppose thats the only thing that got your attention, not the actual topic of discussion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by mrtantalizers(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Sijo01(f): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Op, are you male, female or two in one?? .

1 Like

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Sijo01(f): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
betodds:
Nice and interesting post

What's nice and interesting about the post

11 Likes

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by ERONX(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Those hoes ain't loyal grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by nairaman66(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Same goes for a guy!!! Guys are terribly worse in this regard!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
mtchewwww....abeg who get pin mouth charger,..my ba3 don low ooo
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
Flexherbal:
OP: you are right.
But, hope you are not talking from experience?
OP is talking from experience lol
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
And this made fp?

1 Like

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
OP did you catch her in bed with another man?

Tell us what you saw when you entered the room, were they still doing for£play or was he in the process of fu<king her?

1 Like

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by omanifrank(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
lol
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mikylopez:
Abi

1 Like

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by olaide92(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
so because we know dey will do rubbish we should accept shit as normal?

2 Likes

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by amiskurie(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mikylopez:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by amiskurie(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mikylopez:

This is the kind of girl OP warns us about

1 Like

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Like this undecided
Its both ways bruh angry

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by henrydadon(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
See the kind of thing dat made front page..nitori orolorun..eh..shey aye nairaland oma baje bia
Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by joshuaidibia(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
marvelck:
When a guy decide to pay his girlfriend a surprise visit in school, he should be ready to accept whatever he sees (like catching her with another guy in her room). Most campus girls don't like it whenever their city boyfriend pays them a surprise visit in school, due to obvious reasons. For your own good, its better you let her know you are coming than to surprise her. So that you don't end up getting the shock of your life. Most girls live a different life in school. No point trying to catch her or find out if she's cheating on you or not. A good girl will always be a good girl, while a bad girl will always be a bad girl. So, don't stress yourself!
Mtcheew. Just wasted my 126kb in openning dis poo.

1 Like

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Eberex(m): 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
A surprise visit from the guy clearly shows he doesn't trust his girl friend, so why waste your energy and at the end confirm your suspicious?

If a guy trust his gal, he will not visit her unannounced

4 Likes

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by serah109: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Na wetin u de find u see. #simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by naijaboiy: 8:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Eberex:
A surprise visit from the guy clearly shows he doesn't trust his girl friend, so why waste your energy and at the end confirm your suspicious?

If a guy trust his gal, he will not visit her unannounced
i don't understand. So because I "TRUST" my girlfriend I should not be suspicious of her activities.

Does trusting someone mean you should play blind or deaf when there are signs that your woman is cheating on you?

I don't get it, or maybe I'm the one mixing things up. Probably someone will explain better. undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School by Afama: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite / 4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.