Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! (2064 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? / Married Men With Pot Bellies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by v3: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2009
There's this latest craze thats becoming an eye-sore to most of us guys here in Lagos, (presumably), and it's the issue of women with protruding belly a.k.a pot belly, I live in Surulere and ALMOST everyday of the week, i come across good-looking ladies, but what kills em?, them funny looking stomach, some call it evidence of good living, i call it AWUF dey kill body,

Gone were the days when it was considered SOCIETAL CLASS for a man to have protruding belly, now it's the women who are taking on this new trend

People, whats your take on this issue, If u have a girlfriend with 1,how do u deal with it, Honest Opinions needed please
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by Ben13: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2009
Won't comment. lipsrsealed

don't want my girlfriend to quit undecided
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by TOYOSI20(f): 5:10am On Jan 14, 2009
@ Topic

So are men!! cool
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 14, 2009
how u dey, darling? kiss

v3nom4eva:

Gone were the days when it was considered SOCIETAL CLASS for a man to have protruding belly, now it's the women who are taking on this new trend

grin grin
w/e a man can do, a woman can do better.

lol, atleast now, y'all know how we felt about your potbelly
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by TOYOSI20(f): 5:18am On Jan 14, 2009
HeatFusion:

how u dey, darling? kiss

Hey My Love i don miss u dieeeeeeeeeeeeee,  kiss kiss
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by dayokanu(m): 5:41am On Jan 14, 2009
Toyosi? where have you been?
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 14, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Hey My Love i don miss u dieeeeeeeeeeeeee, kiss kiss
lol, same here o.

And I heard that Dayo has been looking for you? shocked
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by TOYOSI20(f): 5:42am On Jan 14, 2009
dayokanu:

Toyosi? where have you been?

Bro. . . .i dey ya side na, how body too?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by dayokanu(m): 5:45am On Jan 14, 2009
Body dey inside cloth.

How far these you pics are getting hot. Lets meet on YIM right away
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by dayokanu(m): 5:46am On Jan 14, 2009
Toyin, wetin "consign" you? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by TOYOSI20(f): 5:47am On Jan 14, 2009
dayokanu:

Body dey inside cloth.

How far these you pics are getting hot. Lets meet on YIM right away

Awww. . . . . . .Bro, sorry i dont do Yim, I'll get u someone that does soon enough!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 14, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Awww. . . . . . .Bro, sorry i don't do Yim, I'll get u someone that does soon enough!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dayo, she dey lie lie. . . .she just buzzed me shocked shocked shocked

dayokanu:

Toyin, wetin "consign" you? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Nothing jare. Just watching you too commit abomination grin
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by dayokanu(m): 5:48am On Jan 14, 2009
Naaa we have to talk.

You have a message from home tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by RasPwn(m): 5:50am On Jan 14, 2009
*coughs*
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by dayokanu(m): 5:51am On Jan 14, 2009
Heatfusion,

No be abomination jor.

Since Adam and Eve were the first people on earth have you wondered. whom Cain and Seth(Adams sons) Married?

Your guess is as good as mine
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by TOYOSI20(f): 5:53am On Jan 14, 2009
dayokanu:

Naaa we have to talk.

You have a message from home tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

A message u said Bro?? Ermm. . . .pls dont put me on the spot like that naa, i seriously dont have YIM!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Fusion

Well done oo, keep instigating!! angry angry
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by dayokanu(m): 5:53am On Jan 14, 2009
Ras pwn,

Make dat cough no kill you ooh.

Better take COFTA!!!!
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by bluespice(f): 5:55am On Jan 14, 2009
*ahem*
grin
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by dayokanu(m): 5:58am On Jan 14, 2009
@Toyosi,

Noo. But we can not be discussing Family matters where everyone can hear us.
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by TOYOSI20(f): 6:07am On Jan 14, 2009
dayokanu:

@Toyosi,

Noo. But we can not be discussing Family matters where everyone can hear us.

Tee hee hee, Bro, i hear u and all, as soon as i set one up u'll most def. be the first to know, wink

but as of right now i promise u i don't have one,  cheesy cheesy

Like ma friend would say, Abeg please i no fit lap malu for inside bus!! grin grin grin

PS. I'm still hunting fervently for that special someone for ya,  cheesy wink
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by dayokanu(m): 6:16am On Jan 14, 2009
I no fit massage crocodile.

i nor fit use my "Oko" draw generator

You can mail me then. My address is on my profile.

With the search You know they say "What u are looking for in Sokoto might be in your Sokoto"

Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by TOYOSI20(f): 6:27am On Jan 14, 2009
dayokanu:

I no fit massage crocodile.
i nor fit use my "Oko" draw generator

You can mail me then. My address is on my profile.
With the search You know they say "What u are looking for in Sokoto might be in your Sokoto"

ROFL!!!! grin grin grin

Well NOTED Bro!!!!!!!!!!, There is a wonderful gurl out there for ya,

and i take it upon meself to help u embark on the search, being the good sis that i am, cheesy cheesy

and as to Sokoto reference, don't know if i should be flattered or worried, embarassed

but w/e be the case i find it a likkle disturbing to say the least grin grin
Re: Girls/ladies/women With "pot-bellies": An Eyesore To Us Men! by dayokanu(m): 6:40am On Jan 14, 2009
Worried dont be.

Didnt you see my analogy on Cain and Seth Adams boys in the bible?

(1) (Reply)

if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ / What Is The Craziest Ting U Hav Done In This Life For Your Val / A Mathematics Letter To My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.