Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ (2065 Views)

The Actual Difference Between Women Who Are Hot And Who Are Beautiful / Why Nigeria Girls Are Beautiful On / Im Somalian: I Know: Thanks Alot: Hey, Our Women Are Beautiful Cant Help It . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by megletters: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2011
How is it possible dat a very beautiful girl is surrounded by lots of guys who r attracted to her but none has yet asked her hand in marriage(takin it to d next level), yet her not very fine girlfriends(pardon) r walking down d aisle every Saturday!
Just curious lipsrsealed
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by MMM2(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2011
come again angry
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by Emmyk(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2011
It's better to be average in beauty. Ha!
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by Mcleo007(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2011
All things in life have their own price. Beauty is just one of 'em. Learn to live with it, and usse it to ur own advantage.
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by upendo98(f): 11:39am On Jun 20, 2011
Didnt you say it urself? Her 'not very fine[b] gf are walking down[/b] the aisle every saturday'
Who's walking down the aisle here? Girlfriends not beauty.
Halo? does that ring a bell?
And Men oh puuliz. is beauty a crime? u fear a beautiful woman cz shes DGR(dangerous)- could lose her to some man??
sad sad
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by maclatunji: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2011
The answer to the poster's question is simple. She is beautiful and will continue to attract other men after marriage. Now, no sane man wants to share his wife with another.  It happens like that, much in the same way that some brilliant graduates may not get jobs just because those interviewing them are afraid that employing the "genius" may mean signing their own sack letters.
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by kpolli(m): 11:43am On Jun 20, 2011
cos she intimidates guys
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by Zahnda(f): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2011
megletters:

How is it possible dat a very beautiful girl is surrounded by lots of guys who r attracted to her but none has yet asked her hand in marriage(takin it to d next level), yet her not very fine girlfriends(pardon) r walking down d aisle every Saturday!
Just curious lipsrsealed

Okay, now I know - Happiness is having guys ask for my hand in marriage and walking down an aisle on Saturday. Silly me! Why didn't I think of it? Moving on,

Any further stupidity to showcase? No? Okay,

Next!
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by Nayah(f): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2011
Not really cause beauty doesn't last sometimes and that is not a guarantee for happiness especially when it comes to have long life as couple.
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by upendo98(f): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2011
Marriage is not equal to happiness if anything its something else.
I think she's of age and getting frustrated seeing friends her age walk down the aisle.It does happen to 'some women'
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by megletters: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
^^^^ im actually not referring to me, I'm beautiful n happily married 3 years now. I'm actually concerned about my best friend whom i consider to be 'd most beautiful woman in d world!' seriously, she is stunning but d  thing being she has problems havin a very serious relatnship.

And i know, happiness is not measured in terms of marriage   smiley
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by upendo98(f): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2011
tell her to watch this space lol
The invites will start coming.I think the interested parties are just waking up.
Get a pen and paper ready .Can be very overwhelming. grin grin
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by MRBrownJ: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2011
@poster
if men dont ask her hand in marriage then why should that be HER problem? should she make herself look ugly for the sake of insecure men out there?! lol

- if YOU claim to be beautiful and YOU are married then what makes you think that your friend's beauty is the reason for not walking down the aisle?

- have you ever thought that maybe a less "appealing" women would say yes to the ONE AND ONLY offer she ever got, while the really beautiful woman has to choose between the 100s of proposal she got?

- have you ever thought that maybe she just hasnt find the RIGHT person yet?! or do you think she should just marry any donkey out there, just because they ask her hand in marriage?

- have you ever considered that MAYBE she just aint ready YET to get married
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2011
Your friend has refused to take panadol so you decide to overdose yourself

Good things come to those who wait. Let the babe enjoy herself joh, you self need to relax
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by tpia5: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2011
your friend needs to settle down before they call her mammy water.

maybe she's emotionally distant or sleeps with her male acquaintances too fast. She might end up not liking them after the act.

or vice versa i guess.
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by adalynda: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2011
They are just intimated.(the men) That's just it.
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by harakiri(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2011
I'd rather settle with a beautiful angel and put up with the BS later than settle for a "plain jane" and still face the same BS. A lot of cheating wives/gf's aren't exactly models you know. I've witnessed one who's way to ugly for her good looking husband and she still cheats on him coz she's "bored" with the marriage. Whether you marry a super model or a Whoopi-Goldberg look alike, there will always be guys ogling your wife and phucking her in their fantasies. For real brah!
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by iice(f): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2011
Good thing i'm not sad. . .ergo grin grin Whateva cheesy
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by MRBrownJ: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2011
adalynda:

They are just intimated.(the men) That's just it.

did you mean INTIMIDATED?! unless "TO INTIMATE" is the verb you did intend to use. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

harakiri:

I'd rather settle with a beautiful angel and put up with the BS later than settle for a "plain jane" and still face the same BS. A lot of cheating wives/gf's aren't exactly models you know. I've witnessed one who's way to ugly for her good looking husband and she still cheats on him coz she's "bored" with the marriage. Whether you marry a super model or a Whoopi-Goldberg look alike, there will always be guys ogling your wife and phucking her in their fantasies. For real brah!

well said!!!!
unfortunately many out there just settle with the first one that comes their way, to get the "Mr & Mrs" title.
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by ronkebp(f): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2011
Her beauty is attracting the wrong type of guys who just want to have a piece of her and dump her, or, there might be something that she is not doing right, maybe there are some nasty habits she has that the guys don't like in her. She might be expecting too much from the guys or too clinging, I know that some guys do not like a gal to be too clinging,
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by Mynd44: 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2011
Hmmm
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by busygirl(f): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2011
I think the poster has a point somewhere. I will not speak for everyone, but I will speak for myself. A lot of people do say I am pretty and often get surprised when I say I have been single for ages. In fact my relationship life is really sad, and I'm so far from being happy. One of my fears is that even with all this beauty, I may end up being alone for a long time angry angry because I see people who are no so pretty getting good guys. So right now, instead of paying attention and conscious effort to the physical, I'm trying to get to know and build the woman within. That's because beauty radiates from the inside.
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by BABE3: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2011
Yes. I'm a sad person.
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by Nayah(f): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2011
Beauty is something which goes after years very often. I really wish the person I'll get married could say" I love her because she allows me to evolve, I can put my head on her shoulder if anything happens or, she's a very smart woman" Of course if he marry me implicitely it means he thinks I'm beautiful but I prefer my husband talk about me this way.
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by 190: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2011
BABE!:

Yes. I'm a sad person.

" and not fine " undecided undecided
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by BABE3: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2011
190:

" and not fine " undecided undecided

Beauty is Subjective.
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by 190: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2011
^Only to real men who knows what beauty is - and one of em just told you the raw truth that u aint fine embarassed
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by BABE3: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2011
^^ Aight. I ain't tripping- It's all good.
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by 190: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2011
angry angry
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by MRBrownJ: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2011
busygirl:

I think the poster has a point somewhere. I will not speak for everyone, but I will speak for myself. A lot of people do say I am pretty and often get surprised when I say I have been single for ages. In fact my relationship life is really sad, and I'm so far from being happy. One of my fears is that even with all this beauty, I may end up being alone for a long time angry angry because I see people who are no so pretty getting good guys. So right now, instead of paying attention and conscious effort to the physical, I'm trying to get to know and build the woman within. That's because beauty radiates from the inside.

open your mind sista, even handicapped/dwarf women get married so stop comparing yourself to uglier women and believe that beauty has anything to do with your unhappiness.
here is a clue, no sane person will honestly stay with a women with traits such as a NEGATIVITY/STOOPIDITY/DISHONESTY/UNTRUSTWORTHY/INSECURITY/CONCEDED/MEAN/INSANELY JEALOUS/ etc etc etc

you certainly need more than just beauty to be happy BUT, if you ask anyone to choose between a girl :
A) only beautiful on the outside
B) only beautiful on the inside
C) beautiful outside and inside.

then we definitely know what most would choose.
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by busygirl(f): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2011
MRBrownJ:

open your mind sista, even handicapped/dwarf women get married so stop comparing yourself to uglier women and believe that beauty has anything to do with your unhappiness.
here is a clue, no sane person will honestly stay with a women with traits such as a NEGATIVITY/STOOPIDITY/DISHONESTY/UNTRUSTWORTHY/INSECURITY/CONCEDED/MEAN/INSANELY JEALOUS/ etc etc etc

you certainly need more than just beauty to be happy BUT, if you ask anyone to choose between a girl :
A) only beautiful on the outside
B) only beautiful on the inside
C) beautiful outside and inside.

then we definitely know what most would choose.

Thanks for your advice. It's duly noted wink
Re: if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ by Mynd44: 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
190:

^Only to real men who knows what beauty is - and one of em just told you the raw truth that u aint fine embarassed

Hey watch it

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Mathematics Letter To My Girl / Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. / 33 Romantic Thank You Messages For Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.