Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Chilling In The Mosque - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chilling In The Mosque (11601 Views)

Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Should Churches And Mosque Be Made To Pay Tax To Boost Nigeria's Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tartar9(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Thanks bro. It just beats my imagination that a prophet will so much affinity for sex and pleasure to the extent of dying on one of them with his Penis still erect. OMG! IN some tradition,such a man is buried in the evil forest because it will be said he forcefully had carnal knowledge of other people's wives which was exactly what Mohamed did to people's wives after he conqures any city. Such man is termed as A CURSED man.
keep expecting to win 'converts' with such nonsense write-ups.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 7:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Point of correction the OP isn't a muslim, and for the fact that he lied that he was chilling in the mosque shows that any reasonable muslim shouldn't take him serious.
That's it. usermane is another blockhead. See answer he gave....that i am buying time?. I didnt even care for a second to answer someone who went to masjid to chill. You think such fella wants to hear anything needless to say learning.

userman guy see the way they behave yet blamed me. Not even once these holier than thou admitted we had right answers to their questions. You think they are here for intelligent dialogue?. I already sensed that, thats why i can care less. And if he thinks a disbelieving dead person will be sleeping down there with pillow and comforter, I say "sun re oooooooooooooooo".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
justlove91:

And who told you is not physical, Mohammed was reported to have said when an unbeliever is buried, his grave will contracts soo much that his ribs from the opposite side will clamp together while the grave of a believer will be widened. Are you saying this is talking about spiritual ribs or what?
Whats the purpose of asking?. If you go to the mosque chilling, does that look like a serious student?. Instead of asking silly questions, how about you wait until your turn?. All your questions shall be duly answered after you are shrouded. Dont you think this is the perfect answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ifeann:

According to empire this is islamic science of the grave.. pls empire explain this to us..
You dont get it do you?. I said what the grave brouhaha has to do with eschatology you raised?. Weiting concern me with whats going on with anyone in the grave?. If you want to know what's up in the grave, you just have to wait for your turn. Isnt that simple?
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
RoyPCain

Long time. How you dey?. You just disappeared. How's family?. Bless your hustle brother.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
RoyPCain:
@Ifeann: I am not gonna engage in back and forth on this matter. my first post was because of your position about the demise of Ahmaed Deedad [ra] while i was reminding you to reflect on the death of Paul and if you accept the crucifixion, its intent from the view of the the jews. you seemed to have not understood this.

the position of Muhammad [SA] is clear with every muslims [sincere muslims and those only by lips because they do evils].

i think you need to read about the story of the christians who came to Madina from Yemen to dialogue with the prophet [SA]. 3 revelations were revealed about their visit. That was when Surah 112 was revealed and 2 other revelations both in Surah Imran. the crock of it was that Jesus was not God or son of God, but his mother's son, a form of 'creation' [woman producing without man involved since something was produced without man or woman involved, another man producing without woman involved and the last before the method of which Jesus was produced was man and woman getting together to produce].

Allah says of chapter 9/verse 40. if you grow up to have children of your own and you are certain of your position as you are certain of your location, there will be muslim that will be ready to take the test against you. as i am i am ready. i do have children. i am certain that i am good to go.

Muhammadanr rRasulUllah but negates your thinking here if you look at things objectively. Allah who mocked Muhammad [SA] in Makka when his children were dying God cursed them and their children were no good to them. their mentions were crystallized with curse; eg abu lahab [lanatUllah alal kafiriin]. you need not to jump to conclusion without engaging yourself in rational thinking. Today, we invoke curse on abu lahab. and we invoke curse on abu jahal. while we invoke blessing on Muhammad [SA] so that we may incur Favor of God. grown men cry and get headache because of loving dearly the man you are bad mouthing here.

everybody? you and i see things differently. how did you arrive at everybody? did you discount the 1.5 Billion muslims and you and the people in your camp are the 'everybody?'

let me say something about 'slave'. the slave is a human being still. he or she feels and needs everything that the free person and slave master feels and needs. its about sex. every woman of age yearns for it just like every man. this is one of the reasons The Holy prophet [SA] said 'get marry as soon as you are able [it prevents you from what you are required not to do without marriage and marriage is half your 'religious way of obligation']. Imagine the pretty women who are not married in finland, europe, nigeria, africa, your village and your state. imagine the number of men wanting genevieve. or you think if she is a slave of some man, she should be left alone to rut or she will not even use her beauty to 'relieve' herself of the yoke of 'hard labor' required of slaves? do you know the role of 'legal marriage'? before you answer thing of how Adam and Eve became legal husband and wife without christian or jewish marriage ceremonies. think about how Joseph the carpenter became the husband of Mary the mother of Jesus, even before the birth of Jesus and no dowry was exchanged.

point of correction; Fatima [RA] was the only child that survived the prophet [SA]. Muhammad [SA] told Fatima [RA] that she will be first of the family members to die after him [SA] in which she was happy. Muhammad [SA] said Zaynab [RA} his wife will be the first to die among the surviving wives because of her extreme generosity. both happened and those who God curse say things that are not true. Hence whoever follows Muhammad [SA] as sincerely as Ahmed Deedat [ra] did, inshaAllah [since we are not arrogant in spite of be certain that Paradise is our abode, we say InshaAllah as a statement of 'submission'] he or she will enter paradise without entering hell.

Muhammad [SA] outlined many groups of people who will not even have according of records and they are not just those who die in battles. you may need to read about this.

not a curse. a curse is when the muslims attach a curse on that person when he or she is mentioned.
Test of Allah so that when calamity does happen to others they exercise patience because of the examples of what happened to high level believers before. Muhammad [SA] is such 'high believer' we use as example. after all you say you love your enemy because Jesus loved his enemies. right? i am sure you forgot that he cursed many of his friends along the way [calling them adulterous generations, fools, serpents, etc]. right? i am sure the thief on the left was his friend that he did not treat well as he treated the thief on the right, who will enter heaven with him. I am sure you will say he did not curse satan. and i wonder what you will make satan to be; friend of enemy? if he cursed satan, then those 'people of little faith, adulterous generation, etc' will be on the same footing. and those he used 'woman' for will be equal in being 'chased' or unchased. you can use different yardsticks to measure materials from the bible.

further, Quran is the source of Islam while Hadith and Sunnah that are truly from The Holy Prophet [SA] are the explanations and we are satisfied with what Muhammad [SA] gave us and we reject all he [SA] forbade us.

look, below are options for you from 3 illustrious sons of Adam [AS] talking about your enemy, my hero, prophet Muhammad [SA].

1] Sheikh Musa menk if you want the african flavor of voice;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO22l6-Qkys

2] Sheikh Shady Alsuleiman if you want european/australian flavor of voice;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o8UmErRVZk

3] Sheikh Yasir Qadhi if you want american flavor of voice;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOUp3ZZ9t3A

note; you can start the series from any of these good souls from Adam [AS] and go through the series until you get to Jesus son of Mary [AS] before you go to the master, Muhammad [SA] and judge for yourself.

Hey wanted to acknowledge that I have read ur reply... how does this change anything..?

Please don't post these long islamic videos for me to watch. . I would prefer articles.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by pneumaticos(m): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
The sad thing about islam is that it puts its followers in darkness

Am sure most of the guys arguing here are very good acedemically,but the dragon still gat their souls
It a big problem which only jesus can fix through his brothers.
To the muslim guys
Your father is ishmeal ,was born in flesh.
Your problem is not really you,but tje workings of your flesh

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by xtic2yz(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
he is but a man held in honour by the angels, the prophets, mankind, jinn kind, plant kind and the mightiest of all ALLAH. by the leave of ALLAH he guided me to HIM, instil in me the fear of HIM and the hope for HIM. taught that which i knew not. am not only glad that i know but proud i do. your condemnation and criticism is not alien. therefore persist until ALLAH wills otherwise

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Empiree:
Maam, now stop that nonsense. You have no idea who you talking to. If you want to debate openly about theology, i can refer you. But conversion to worship man-god, 3-headedgods will not happen.
Your confusion and delusion alone is enough. You believe God impregnated a woman(auzubillah), then He begot according to you, then the boy grew up and overthrew His father and himself is now God. Fantastic!. Now get that conversion thing from your head.....3-headedgod worshiper!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't understand how anyone can believe this! Crazy world of christians!!

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 11:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
shevi4mb:

Ifean, why dnt u jst apologise and let peace reign. I wonder why it is usually xtians dat would hv to attack muslims...and u'l see these so called xtians clamouring for peace, screaming the annihilation of islam. THIS IS WRONG...we all have d right to choose religion. Stop spitin shits about islam, pls stop.

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict has dedicated her life to hatred and destruction of good things; but she failed even before she started. She is far too gone to repent, she will soon have a taste of the poison she's spreading around: you only get what you give!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
@ifeann;
Hey wanted to acknowledge that I have read ur reply... how does this change anything..?

Please don't post these long islamic videos for me to watch. . I would prefer articles.
when the truth is spoken, its impact allows people to see the weakness of fallacies. you have pursued fallacies throughout your agenda on nairaland. if there is anyone practicing al takiyya, it is you because you hide the truth and present a pyrite. At least other people with 'objectivity' of thought will know that you saw the truth, but chose to close your eyes to it. i think listening is better because it is a form of 'lecturing'. if you can't even appreciate this, how are you going to be able to read the whole sirah which is an 'article'?

do you think 23 years of revelation is a cake walk? its is more than 7 times the 3 years that you can't get expand your mind enough to allow anything to get into.

@pneumaticos

The sad thing about islam is that it puts its followers in darkness

Am sure most of the guys arguing here are very good acedemically,but the dragon still gat their souls
It a big problem which only jesus can fix through his brothers.
To the muslim guys
Your father is ishmeal ,was born in flesh.
Your problem is not really you,but tje workings of your flesh
if anyone is looking for those who are clearly against satan, they can't but look at the muslims because we curse him daily. Darkness is not our religion because God says He is the One that took us out of darkness into Light [Islamic way]. And One of the Attributes/Names of Allah is 'The Light'. People who worship man accusing the worshipers of God as having big problem and or in misguidance? Who fixed the 'issue' that Jesus had when it came to matter of Lazarus, is the One that 'Muslims' depend upon. Ismail [AS] is our father and a worthy father he is. A father beloved to his father [AS] who was a Friend of God. Those who bless Abraham and his family are blessed. We muslims bless Ibrahim and his entire family [AS]. There are rotten eggs among muslims. but our rotten eggs are few compared to the Grade A egg quality that is majority of us. Adultery and fornication are not the hallmarks of muslims. it is the other that relish in them.

incidentally, ifeann can't in a million years take the challenge of invocation that every muslim that is worth the faith will take. It shows how much the truth reaches but the throat, while the pretense is that its coming from the heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
RoyPCain:
@Ifeann; good morning. i have for a long time been reading your threads and posts concerning Islam. while you are entitled to your opinion against islam, it can't be because of any objectivity. after all, you are from an environment islam is hated and you haven't gone out of that mindset that was handed down to you.

anyone that is seeking the truth would have adopted a different process of fact finding and will sincerely come to logical conclusion. while God is Able and Only He knows the truth about prophet-hood, it is impossible to disqualify Muhammad [SA] as a prophet if you qualify John son of Zacharias, Jesus son of Mary, Moses and Aaron, to name a few of many as prophets [AS]. after all from the bible a prophet was walking about without any single clothing on him for about 3 years, preaching to the children of Israel [Isiah 20/3].

there were 2 who angels wrestled with; Jacob who was called 'Israel' by the angel after it. and Muhammad [SA] who was called 'rasulUllah' by the angel after it. there is one that the phrase 'God is with us' will be associated with. no one was named or called so. but only one uttered it to calm and assured his companion [RA] of 'protection' of God upon them against enemies. the one who said, read chapter 9/40 of the Quran to find out. he was therefore predicted in the bible in many verses of the bible, including being the another comforter.

unless you do not believe those predictions and the predictors that made the predictions.

sheikh Ahmed Deedat [ra], the enemy of the enemies of guidance was a tall man and lived until he was 87 years old. you live in finland. how many people live that old before they die? you are from nigeria, how many people live that old before they die? in fact, the village your blood is from, how many people live to that age before they die? you are christian, can you guarantee to live to that age before you die? anthony mason of ny knicks basketball team died of 'heart issue' [heart attack, stroke [condition common to 'very tall people].

deedat [ra] did write when he was healthy. and having a stroke would not have prevented him from writing the truth because he was about the truth, and was capable of moving his limbs. many people saw him. we in Islam saw differently than what you christian see in the video. what will you say of Paul's death if you think God silenced deedat? what will you say of the 'crucifixion' based on the intention of the jews about it?

while you are a zealot for your 'way', you need to be honest to yourself. Al Takiyya is not known by non shia group. Definitely Sheikh Deedat was not to al Takiyya if you really think it through. He spoke the truth as much as truth is known to him all over the world. He didn't hide words under his tongue in any place including Australia where he discussed Crucifixion around good friday.

Allah Who created him measured out how much he would speak, walk, stand, etc, including blinking of eyes, breath to take before the soul is removed. When the time came, The Decision of Allah was fulfilled.

liars are still here today; they are disbelievers, including their leader, satan [perish is the end of satan and those that follow him!].

Allah shows the fact that those that dispute agaist Quran given to Muhammad [SA] are empty when Muhammad [SA] was commanded to tell them to gather themselves and their family members and Muhammad [SA] should do so and both should invoke the curse of God if he lies. i know you may not have a family yet. but think about this before you do injustice to yourself.

i am actually trying to deactivate my account. but the nairaland instruction fails to for a long time now. there is a reason and this response is definitely one of the 'why'.

Don't be deceived, Ifeann knows exactly what she's doing. Her actions are deliberate and dishonest. The first few times that I read her posts, I thought to myself "this person has a great deal of misunderstanding about Islam". But as time went on I gave her posts a closer look and realized it's all a scam! She once said that all she wants to do is expose evil (irrespective of any religion); that she even enjoys it when a false christian leader is exposed. Fast forward to two days later, tola9ja uploaded a video where a Pastor patronized a P*rostitute, unknowing to him that she was his church member. Guess what, "Ifeann the Crusader for Truth" wasn't happy about it. See her comment in the screenshot below!

I circled her lies in shot 1. Shots 2 & 3 are the same, I couldn't capture both her name and her comment in one shot. She's the biggest Scam on NL!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 12:02am On Mar 09, 2015
beejaay:
yes its possibe. I consider myself AN OBSERVER, i dnt subscribe to any ism bt i watch them all

This is just like saying you're not male, not female, not hamaphrodite. If you're human, you have to be one of the 3.

Same goes for religion, if you don't subscribe to any religion, doesn't that make you an atheist?

#JustAsking
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 12:08am On Mar 09, 2015
9jaforlife:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't understand how anyone can believe this! Crazy world of christians!!
I tire ooo my brother

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 12:32am On Mar 09, 2015
Ifeann:

9jaforlife your lack of intelligence is unbelievable. . He could be agnostic, a Hindu buddist etc. justlove91 u should not feel compelled to tell these muslims ur stance or belief.

Peace.

You're a tested and trusted i*diot. If you read my earlier question to him, I told him I was just curious and wanted to know if it was possible for one to be a theist (believer in the existence of at least one god) and still not have a religious affiliation. What's the lack of intelligence in asking what you don't know Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, I'm not like you who pretend to know everything and spew nonsense about others' faiths! Nonsense!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 12:36am On Mar 09, 2015
Empiree:
I tire ooo my brother

I'm a lady grin
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 12:39am On Mar 09, 2015
9jaforlife:

I'm a lady grin
OOOOOh my. My bad. I pictured you as a man in my head. You dont sound feminist at all. grin
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 12:42am On Mar 09, 2015
Empiree:
OOOOOh my. My bad. I pictured you as a man in my head. You dont as feminist at all. grin

Lol
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 12:45am On Mar 09, 2015
Ifeann:

empiree these are very nice forgeries.

I like this saying.
"Isa ibn Mariyam (AS),
passed by a group of men who shouted evil things at him.
In return Isa (AS) spoke to them with kindness.
His companions asked:
"Why did you reply to these men with kindness when they spoke evil to you?"
Isa (AS) replied: 'Everyone spends from the coin he has."

This is the reason u, mrolai , 9jaforlife etc insult so much.

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, as far as insult is concerned, all of us dey learn where you dey!

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 1:55am On Mar 09, 2015
usermane:
Empiree, 9jaforlife, i "ll love to have your answer to the OP 's question. I think this is a very important issue, considering that you present yourselves here as Muslims who believe in the punishment of the grave. Please lets be focused.

In Islam after everyone dies the torture or punishment in the grave is certain for some people and not for others. If a person dies and was a believer but not a good person, they will receive punishment for the sins they did in this life. If a person is a believer and does as Allah told that person to do in this life, for example follow the Quran and the way of the Prophet (peace be on him), then Allah will forgive their sins and also the punishment in the grave.

If before someone dies, they say the Kalima- 'La ilaha illallahu Muhammadur Rasul ullah' (there is no God except Allah and Muhammad (peace be upon Him) is His Messenger), then Allah will forgive all of their sins and they will not have any punishment in the grave or in the hereafter. No one knows if they will say the kalima or not before they die, only Allah knows.

Three Questions will be asked in the Grave:

1. What is your deen? (Religion)
2. Who is your God?
3. Who was sent to you with the message of Allah?

These three questions will be answered easily by good practising muslims whose sins will be forgiven by Allah, but people with bad deeds will not be able to answer them. Answering these questions is not a thing of memorising them, our hearts will answer them if we worship and obey Allah in this life. If we do not obey and worship Allah in this life, then answering these three questions will be impossible.

This shows that being a Muslim isn't just by proclamation but by daily practice of what Allah commands. If you claim you're a Muslim and kills unjustly, rapes and commits other heinous crimes, you're not free from purnishment. However, Allah says no Muslim will be in hellfire forever.

This is far from the absurd belief that "god has died for sins of sinners", meaning that christians will not pay for their own sins, when the bible clearly says in Psalm 9:17... "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God." (KJV). Did this 'god' contradict himself??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 2:04am On Mar 09, 2015
9jaforlife:

In Islam after everyone dies the torture or punishment in the grave is certain for some people and not for others. If a person dies and was a believer but not a good person, they will receive punishment for the sins they did in this life. If a person is a believer and does as Allah told that person to do in this life, for example follow the Quran and the way of the Prophet (peace be on him), then Allah will forgive their sins and also the punishment in the grave.

If before someone dies, they say the Kalima- 'La ilaha illallahu Muhammadur Rasul ullah' (there is no God except Allah and Muhammad (peace be upon Him) is His Messenger), then Allah will forgive all of their sins and they will not have any punishment in the grave or in the hereafter. No one knows if they will say the kalima or not before they die, only Allah knows.

Three Questions will be asked in the Grave:

1. What is your deen? (Religion)
2. Who is your God?
3. Who was sent to you with the message of Allah?

These three questions will be answered easily by good practising muslims whose sins will be forgiven by Allah, but people with bad deeds will not be able to answer them. Answering these questions is not a thing of memorising them, our hearts will answer them if we worship and obey Allah in this life. If we do not obey and worship Allah in this life, then answering these three questions will be impossible.

This shows that being a Muslim isn't just by proclamation but by daily practice of what Allah commands. If you claim you're a Muslim and kills unjustly, rapes and commits other heinous crimes, you're not free from purnishment. However, Allah says no Muslim will be in hellfire forever.

The one you talking to up there is another blocked-head. As you could see, i didnt waste my time explaining anything. We know him very well. He doesnt believe in hadith...your explanation here is like poetry in his ears. He will quote you this verse of the Qur'an to proof you otherwise (Qur'an 36:51-52). In his brain, a dead disbeliever or bad believer is sleeping with pillow and mattress and nothing happens. His ideology gives non-muslims hopeless hope that there are free tickets to paradise

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 2:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Empiree:
The one you talking to up there is another blocked-head. As you could see, i didnt waste my time explaining anything. We know him very well. He doesnt believe in hadith...your explanation here is like poetry in his ears. He will quote you this verse of the Qur'an to proof you otherwise (Qur'an 36:51-52). In his brain, a dead disbeliever or bad believer is sleeping with pillow and mattress. Nothing happens to him. His ideology gives non-muslims hopeless hope that there are free tickets to paradise

Hmm... They truly deserve to be ignored.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by pneumaticos(m): 4:49am On Mar 09, 2015
RoyPCain:
@ifeann; when the truth is spoken, its impact allows people to see the weakness of fallacies. you have pursued fallacies throughout your agenda on nairaland. if there is anyone practicing al takiyya, it is you because you hide the truth and present a pyrite. At least other people with 'objectivity' of thought will know that you saw the truth, but chose to close your eyes to it. i think listening is better because it is a form of 'lecturing'. if you can't even appreciate this, how are you going to be able to read the whole sirah which is an 'article'?

do you think 23 years of revelation is a cake walk? its is more than 7 times the 3 years that you can't get expand your mind enough to allow anything to get into.

@pneumaticos

if anyone is looking for those who are clearly against satan, they can't but look at the muslims because we curse him daily. Darkness is not our religion because God says He is the One that took us out of darkness into Light [Islamic way]. And One of the Attributes/Names of Allah is 'The Light'. People who worship man accusing the worshipers of God as having big problem and or in misguidance? Who fixed the 'issue' that Jesus had when it came to matter of Lazarus, is the One that 'Muslims' depend upon. Ismail [AS] is our father and a worthy father he is. A father beloved to his father [AS] who was a Friend of God. Those who bless Abraham and his family are blessed. We muslims bless Ibrahim and his entire family [AS]. There are rotten eggs among muslims. but our rotten eggs are few compared to the Grade A egg quality that is majority of us. Adultery and fornication are not the hallmarks of muslims. it is the other that relish in them.

incidentally, ifeann can't in a million years take the challenge of invocation that every muslim that is worth the faith will take. It shows how much the truth reaches but the throat, while the pretense is that its coming from the heart.

you highly misguided my broda,

i dont talk too much,you cant see what i see because you dont understand what it means to be fathered by ismeal

it means you under the hold of the law....this actually means death

3 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 09, 2015
on dis issue of fatherism -U my friend ain't jew;so how can u claim to be fathered by Isaac-The last time I checked u r a black man;so ur argument of being fathered byIsaac doesn't hold any water.As long as U r African we av d same ancestor.PEACE
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tintingz(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2015
Weldone brothers in Islam. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by malvisguy212: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2015
pneumaticos:

you highly misguided my broda,

i dont talk too much,you cant see what i see because you dont understand what it means to be fathered by ismeal

it means you under the hold of the law....this actually means death
excellent post my brother. They don't understand what it meant to be under the law.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by pneumaticos(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
Emmeritus:
on dis issue of fatherism -U my friend ain't jew;so how can u claim to be fathered by Isaac-The last time I checked u r a black man;so ur argument of being fathered byIsaac doesn't hold any water.As long as U r African we av d same ancestor.PEACE

I hope you are a man of understanding

Christianity may in some sense be called a religion but its not

Christianity is like a king thats wants to expand its kinhdom ,then he created some creatures called men to rule the earth onhis behave

By doing so the king gave the creature authority to rule over a domain called earth,thats why the bible calls we christians gods and princes

That a revelation muboko never got off all the 2wenty something years of fighting

God wasnt looking for worshipers or servants,but for guys that would rule with him

Check the bible muslim guys,,God who you dint know was in Jesus was always talking about his kingdom

To blow your mninds muslim guys
God never created men to die and come back to him
He created men to rule,leave and enjoy the earth eternally

Am sorry ,the quran have no solution to your souls ,your lifes,your body,and where you will be eternally
Jesus got you covered as regards this

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
@pneumaticos: Jesus didn't have any answer for any dead body, put in grave or otherwise. so you are falsifying statements against Jesus.

@justlove9
In the mosque right now and chilling. The Imam is telling us about life in the grave, some of the punishments it entails before resurrection. The question that keeps going through my mind is what of those that doesn't have grave? those hunters that got eaten by wild animals, those that were cremated. Then I remembered when government wanted to extend one of the streets in my area, when they told relatives of the owner of graves along the streets to exhume the graves because they don't want to build roads on graves. We saw people opening up graves and bringing out bones, the question now is considering the fact that most of the people buried in these graves are idol worshipers, are these bones begin punished in their respective graves?
no one went to the mosque will be reporting what you have done above. you are asking for answer to question arose in your mind when the expert was lecturing. shouldn't be logical to ask the expert lecturer instead of exposing the fact that it is highly probably that you made this up?

my opinion now. no muslim will like to be cremated because thats is punishment by itself. no muslim wants to be food of animal because it obvious that it is a serious text or punishment. test in that it will be talk of community and no one member of that community will like it for him/herself. imagine those that are now bones. once upon a time they were young and walking on earth. if you could have asked them when they were alive if they would like to have their remains exhumed for any reason including making room for 'road', no one of them would have said its alright. again, when something that is not a thing of honor or happiness happens, the disbelievers are probably being punished by it. in the case of believers, they are going through test and their sins may actually be eliminated by it. God knows Best the Truth of each and every matter.

this is a test; Muslim getting sick. He bears it with patience and hope in Allah.
this is punishment: disbeliever has the same sickness like the muslim. the disbeliever crys out why me and even say horrible things against The Almighty. if he dies on this, his condition forever will be worse and it is then that when he was alive in spite of the condition he suffered, that was his paradise.

advise to both of you and others like you is that not telling the truth about God and or giving His Rights to His creation or withdrawing His Rights from Him, there is Judgment to face and it will not be pretty. Jesus of the Bible will not suddenly get power to do anything for you. his ability as he said is 'of my own power i can do nothing'.

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by pneumaticos(m): 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
@roypcain...
You should have known by now that the best answers muhamed ever gave to his followers are from the biblle,the rest
Is the grumblling and blabbing of a confused guy.

It not you anyway

Its impossible for the devil to say the truth

Ther4 it wasnt possible for the devil to tell muhamed the truth
Why .the devil himslf is a lie......i mean his nature is deception

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by pneumaticos(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
It not easy to come out of deception thats why you have more than a billion people in it,

Understand this please
There is a battle between two kingdoms going on.
between the kingdom of my father Jesus and your father belzabub
Although your present father is not your real father but since yyou have choosen to remain in islam , he belzabub remains your real father,
there is a reward for that ,and the reward is aljanna, i mean sheol

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
pneumaticos:

I hope you are a man of understanding-Yes i am

Christianity may in some sense be called a religion but its not-rubbish

Christianity is like a king thats wants to expand its kinhdom ,then he created some creatures called men to rule the earth onhis behave-did your bible tell u this?

By doing so the king gave the creature authority to rule over a domain called earth,thats why the bible calls we christians gods and princes

That a revelation muboko never got off all the 2wenty something years of fighting

God wasnt looking for worshipers or servants,but for guys that would rule with him

Check the bible muslim guys,,God who you dint know was in Jesus was always talking about his kingdom

To blow your mninds muslim guys
God never created men to die and come back to him
He created men to rule,leave and enjoy the earth eternally-oooh really tell me more

Am sorry ,the quran have no solution to your souls ,your lifes,your body,and where you will be eternally
Jesus got you covered as regards this
Finally You are just a confused man who wishes to remain in his ignorance;all you've typed here make no sense-peace.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by justlove91(m): 8:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
RoyPCain:
@pneumaticos: Jesus didn't have any answer for any dead body, put in grave or otherwise. so you are falsifying statements against Jesus.

@justlove9
no one went to the mosque will be reporting what you have done above. you are asking for answer to question arose in your mind when the expert was lecturing. shouldn't be logical to ask the expert lecturer instead of exposing the fact that it is highly probably that you made this up?

my opinion now. no muslim will like to be cremated because thats is punishment by itself. no muslim wants to be food of animal because it obvious that it is a serious text or punishment. test in that it will be talk of community and no one member of that community will like it for him/herself. imagine those that are now bones. once upon a time they were young and walking on earth. if you could have asked them when they were alive if they would like to have their remains exhumed for any reason including making room for 'road', no one of them would have said its alright. again, when something that is not a thing of honor or happiness happens, the disbelievers are probably being punished by it. in the case of believers, they are going through test and their sins may actually be eliminated by it. God knows Best the Truth of each and every matter.

this is a test; Muslim getting sick. He bears it with patience and hope in Allah.
this is punishment: disbeliever has the same sickness like the muslim. the disbeliever crys out why me and even say horrible things against The Almighty. if he dies on this, his condition forever will be worse and it is then that when he was alive in spite of the condition he suffered, that was his paradise.

advise to both of you and others like you is that not telling the truth about God and or giving His Rights to His creation or withdrawing His Rights from Him, there is Judgment to face and it will not be pretty. Jesus of the Bible will not suddenly get power to do anything for you. his ability as he said is 'of my own power i can do nothing'.
Thanks for at least attempting the question. It seems you're of the opinion that if the bones belong to believers then the believers are being tested and if the bones belong to non Muslims, they're being punished. Is this what you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Pentecostal Experience / Should Church Instrumentalists And Singers Be Paid? / Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.