Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Chilling In The Mosque - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chilling In The Mosque (11677 Views)

Christians Allow Muslims To Pray Inside Church After Mosque's Closure / Christian Nigerian Lady Visits Mosque In Abu Dhabi (Photos) / Should Churches And Mosque Be Made To Pay Tax To Boost Nigeria's Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Shirley07: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
tintingz:
If you think "all" Muslim are wicked because of Muhammed(sa) then you have never read nothing about Jehovah in the bible.
There were no christianity pre-Christ era. Infact, christianity means to be Christ-like in nature. Christianity came into existence in N.T, after Christ's resurrection.
Eventhen, the reason God killed people in pre-Christ era was due to their sinful acts. The bible tells us the reason the cannanites, soddom and Gommorah were destroyed was due to their sin.
Once the special people of God (the Israelites) joins in these sinful acts, God has no choice than to send his son because there's no way human can exist without sin except the holy Spirit lives within him/her. But before the comforter/holy Spirit becomes available to all souls, the Son must comes first to cleanse our origin sin because God's Spirit can't dwell in iniquity.
Hence, christians now knows the way that leads to life and death unlike the muslims who went back to their vomit, i.e the sin of the cannanites.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Shirley07: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
holyfamily:
nobody is sayin dat dey shld give up dem fate, am only doing dis for dem to know dat, a fvcking dead smelling maggot prophet did somtin doesn't make dat tin rite. He slept wif a 9 years old child doesn't make it rite, let's learn to tell ourselves d truth. I don't blame dem, dey were born dat way and I will do same if I were to be a muslim. Buh bin a christian won't make me to sell ma conscience all becos I want to be seen as a mad man dying for ma faith. If I see any pastor doing shit, I condmen it, buh yerima and d likes re being celebrated for raping innocent grl, y? Becos d useless dead pig whoz suppose to be a role model raped a 9 years old grl! Asked dem to name 1 good tin d bastard did while on earth, dey didn't answer it rather dey derailed d thread just to avoid d question. Islam is false, its so glaring.
Don't mind them.
Look at the way some of them are comdemning Boko-haram yet forgot that Mohammed was just like the Boko-haram in those days, even worse than them.
How can someone reasonable support something as vile as that, except he has similar wicked heart as them.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tintingz(m): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Shirley07:

There were no christianity pre-Christ era. Infact, christianity means to be Christ-like in nature. Christianity came into existence in N.T, after Christ's resurrection.
Eventhen, the reason God killed people in pre-Christ era was due to their sinful acts. The bible tells us the reason the cannanites, soddom and Gommorah were destroyed was due to their sin.
Once the special people of God (the Israelites) joins in these sinful acts, God has no choice than to send his son because there's no way human can exist without sin except the holy Spirit lives within him/her. But before the comforter/holy Spirit becomes available to all souls, the Son must comes first to cleanse our origin sin because God's Spirit can't dwell in iniquity.
Hence, christians now knows the way that leads to life and death unlike the muslims who went back to their vomit, i.e the sin of the cannanites.
Are you saying God repented for his act in OT bible(of course he did repented in the bible grin) and not that alone he can't forgive sins he had to send a son to earth to die for the called original sin?

I thought Christians said Jesus is the same as God the one in OT bible ordering his children to kill people, kings and take over their lands?

Sorry Christianity is not from Jesus(as) and there is nothing christ-like about Christianity, it is a religion created by Paul and Romans.

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by mujahid777(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ifeann:

Nope that will never happen .. for 1400 years islam with its jihadists have tried to conquer the world and failed... they can't even conquer the middle east let alone asia or europe the M.E which is the birthplace of islam and it's founder. The jews have have a homeland in the very heart of Islamic nations... smiley..

Islam will spread because of migration and it will fail because of migration. .
after obliterating 2/3 of christaindom
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by pneumaticos(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
tintingz:
Are you saying God repented for his act in OT bible(of course he did repented in the bible grin) and not that alone he can't forgive sins he has to send a son to earth to die for a so called original sin?

I thought Christians said Jesus is the same as God the one in OT bible ordering his children to kill people, kings and take over their lands?

Sorry Christianity is not from Jesus(as) and there is nothing christ-like about Christianity, it is a religion created by Paul and Romans.

The deadness of you spiritual faculty will never let u see nor understand
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Shirley07: 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
tintingz:
Are you saying God repented for his act in OT bible(of course he did repented in the bible grin) and not that alone he can't forgive sins he had to send a son to earth to die for the called original sin?

Paul didn't found christianity. Infact, it was the 12 apostles that were first called christian in antioch because their behaviours were just like Christ- Acts 11:26. These were the same disciples Christ handed over his ministry before he ascended into heaven.
I won't say God repented of his way rather I'll say he's a merciful God.
The bible told us that when God saw the wicked acts of human, He was sad but He couldn't destroy the world because his mercy is like a river that flows with no end. He also knows that in every wicked nation, there's someone like Noah, Lot, Abraham, Daniel, Shedrach e.t.c among them. Hence, he had to profer a better solution for humankind which is Christ.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tola9ja: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS YOUR NEW ACCOUNT Holyfamily BUT U PROMISE TO CREATE ANOTHER VIRUS NAME
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
tola9ja:
OREMUSSANCTUS YOUR NEW ACCOUNT Holyfamily BUT U PROMISE TO CREATE ANOTHER VIRUS NAME
grin up till tomorrow ya guyz can't come up wif one good tin ya useless muhammed did in his life time, d guy is a failure. Muhammed( disaster be upon him and his followers) is a pig for bringing ya plagues into dis world. Is t true wen ya die, ya rod is going to be at attention just as ya mad prophet? I go like join islam, cos I wan dhe laying continua till mama calls grin. Tartar9 de depressed how far, empiree I hail oooo
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tola9ja: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
grin up till tomorrow ya guyz can't come up wif one good tin ya useless muhammed did in his life time, d guy is a failure. Muhammed( disaster be upon him and his followers) is a pig for bringing ya plagues into dis world. Is t true wen ya die, ya rod is going to be at attention just as ya mad prophet? I go like join islam, cos I wan dhe laying continua till mama calls grin. Tartar9 de depressed how far, empiree I hail oooo
LET ME GIVE U TIPS TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT TRY TO USE JANNAHM OR IBILIS AS UR NEW MONIKER INSTEAD OF HOLYFAMILY
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
tola9ja:

LET ME GIVE U TIPS TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT TRY TO USE JANNAHM OR IBILIS AS UR NEW MONIKER INSTEAD OF HOLYFAMILY
lol, I don't take instructions from pigs, I follow ma way. Pls explain d e*rection after death.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tola9ja: 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
lol, I don't take instructions from pigs, I follow ma way. Pls explain d e*rection after death.

SIGN OF PHYSKOLOMENTAL YOU CALLED ME PIG AND YOU WANT EXPLANATION FROM ME AGAIN THE CLUELESS 1

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
tola9ja:

SIGN OF PHYSKOLOMENTAL YOU CALLED ME PIG AND YOU WANT EXPLANATION FROM ME AGAIN THE CLUELESS 1

at least if ya say somtin I will update ya status to a dog, all along I knew ya guyz got nufin to say abt muhammed(disaster be upon him). He was a mad rapist, who raped d innocent mother of pigs(islam) and ask ya pigs to do same. As empiree said d oda time, he waited for her to germinate. Muhammed de king of konji grin tartar9 de depressed!
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tola9ja: 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
at least if ya say somtin I will update ya status to a dog, all along I knew ya guyz got nufin to say abt muhammed(disaster be upon him). He was a mad rapist, who raped d innocent mother of pigs(islam) and ask ya pigs to do same. As empiree said d oda time, he waited for her to germinate. Muhammed de king of konji grin tartar9 de depressed!

AM VERY SURE UR FACE WILL RESEMBLE PIG FACE PROVE ME WRONG UPLOAD UR PICS TO UR PROFILE

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
tola9ja:

AM VERY SURE UR FACE WILL RESEMBLE PIG FACE PROVE ME WRONG UPLOAD UR PICS TO UR PROFILE
lol, so dry, does dat min ya prophet in his life time didn't do anytin? D man is a mad man, he mad ya father a polygamous man, he made ya mother a 4th wife, he made ya sister to be raped at d age of 9 years, and ya still call d fool a prophet. Am sure in ya mother's mind she will be cursing a.llah cum muhammed( pig) for her predicaments. Still waiting for any good tin muhammed did in his life time. Empiree tartar9 de depressed.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tartar9(m): 12:04am On Mar 11, 2015
tola9ja:

hmmm I find this insulting to pigs they are far better off than OREMUSSANCTUS
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tartar9(m): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2015
tola9ja:

hmmm I find this even insulting to pigs they are far better off than OREMUSSANCTUS

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tola9ja: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2015
tartar9:
hmmm I find this even insulting to pigs they are far better off than him

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 11, 2015
tartar9:
hmmm I find this insulting to pigs they are far better off than him
a pig is wad ya prophet is, no wonder ya guyz don't eat pig. Tartar9 de depressed, hope ya ve fully recovered from ya depression? Pray and hope ya dead muhammed sustains ya and kip ya alive for us. By d way, ve ya drank carmel piss as recommended by ya prophet?

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tartar9(m): 12:20am On Mar 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
lol, so dry, does dat min ya prophet in his life time didn't do anytin? D man is a mad man, he mad ya father a polygamous man, he made ya mother a 4th wife, he made ya sister to be raped at d age of 9 years, and ya still call d fool a prophet. Am sure in ya mother's mind she will be cursing a.llah cum muhammed( pig) for her predicaments. Still waiting for any good tin muhammed did in his life time. Empiree tartar9 de depressed.
we like Empiree tola9ja 9jaforlife tartar9 have seen same rantings from you OREMUSSANCTUS and your likes like a million times that they have totally lost all their effects.you know sound more like an angry little gruntling pig(sorry pigs no offence intended its just an analogy) who have been denied breastmilk from his mother Pig.

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 12:30am On Mar 11, 2015
Empiree:
The same system of meaning is used in case of Aisha as well but you choose what suits you.

Was She Really Six / Nine Years?!

Imam Bukhari documents, narrated by 'Aisha herself, that she was married to the Prophet at the age of six in the 2nd year of Hijrah; and the marriage was consummated while she was 9years.

Note: The age varies from 6 - 7, then 9 - 10 as far as Sunni different documentations are concerned.

However, further investigations shows that:
Exhibit 1: Imam Ibn Jarir Tabari (d. 310 A.H), wrote in his ‘History’:

“In the time before Islam, Abu Bakr married two women. The first was Fatila daughter of Abdul Uzza, from whom Abdullah and Asma were born. Then he married Umm Ruman, from whom Abdur Rahman and Aisha were born. These four were born before Islam.”
{Tarikh Tabari, vol. 4, p. 50.}

It is a common knowledge that the holy Prophet propagated Islam for 23years. 13years in Makkah and 10years in Madinah. 'Aisha was said to be "six (6) years" in the 2nd year of Prophet's 10years in Madinah. So, how could this ever be when Imam Tabari reported 'Aisha along her elder brothers and sisters were born before Islam? That should make her at least be 15 - 16years in the 2nd year Hijri.

Exhibit 2: Imam Wali-ud-Din Muhammad ibn Abdullah Al-Khatib in a brief biographical notes on the narrators of Hadith reports. He writes under Asma, the older daughter of Abu Bakr:
“She was the sister of Aisha Siddiqa, wife of the Holy Prophet, and was ten years older than her. … In 73 A.H. … Asma died at the age of one hundred years.”
{ Mishkat al-Masabih, Edition with Urdu translation published in Lahore, 1986, vol. 3, p. 300–301.}

Exhibit3.: Imam Ibn Kathir, in his book "Al-bidayya wal-nihaya," seconded this submission:
“Asma died in 73 A.H. at the age of one hundred years. She was ten years older than her sister Aisha.”{Vol. 8, p. 346.}

If 'Asma died in 73 A. H at the age of 100years, that will make her 27 years in 1H (first year of Hijrah). Since, she's 10years older than 'Aisha, in the 1st Hijri, 'Aisha's age should be 17years (27 - 10 = 17).
And as agreed upon, she married the Prophet in the 2nd year of Hijrah, then she was 18years old then.

Some Sunni scholars are hell-bent and desperately insisting that 'Aisha was six advancing their argument with the myth that only Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim were the most accurate book of tradition. They did this for two reasons:

1. To preserve and protect the claim of the "accuracy" of Sahih Bukhari. Admitting the age 6 is wrong is tantamount to finding fault in "almighty sahih al-Bukhari!"

2. To maintain the "status" of 'Aisha, according to them, being the "only virgin" the Prophet married. After all, a girl of 6years is a virgin?! Here, the intent is to prove her "spiritual purification".

This second point is thrown into thrash bin by the revelation of Surah Tahrim (Quran chap. 66).

Besides, aren't you the same cretin cautioning your boyfriend, that retar*ded guy to stop using "ra*pe" ....that it is incorrect and untruthful? And now you use the word like no other before. You are dishonest and shameless

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Empiree: 12:57am On Mar 11, 2015
justlove91:
We saw people opening up graves and bringing out bones, the question now is considering the fact that most of the people buried in these graves are idol worshipers, are these bones begin punished in their respective graves?
This is the begining of your trip to grave. So go to mosque and keep chilling while it last.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDAzrNjhatk

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 4:29am On Mar 11, 2015
Shirley07:

Every christian knows the truth and the way of Christ. It's no one fault if someone fails to follow the path ordered by Christ.
The scriptures say ''Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith''-Heb 12:2.
This means that Jesus should be every christian's role model, anyother person is a counterfeit.
A true Christian allows Christ to order his path and knows that Christ detest slavery, polygamy, murder, unrighteousness e.t.c.
In other words, people who support these vile things are no christians but sinners.
But compared to Islam which was built on murder, covetousness, polygamy, adultery, slavery, lies and all kind of unrighteousness by Mohammed yet such man and his religion is championed by his followers. What kind of bullshit is that!

Bigot Alert!

When christians commit inhumanity, they're sinners... But they ARE CHRISTIAN sinners, right?? End of Discussion.

Now I don't have to deal with your s*tupid hypocricy again!!

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by 9jaforlife: 4:58am On Mar 11, 2015
tintingz:
If you think Muhammed(sa) had sex with a kid and you called him pedophile you should also call Jehovah of the bible pedophile for impregnating a little girl.

Ifeann is simply a mentally deranged girl. She's frustrated because of the way we still express love for our Prophet (peace be on him) despite her endless efforts?

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 11, 2015
tartar9:
we like Empiree tola9ja 9jaforlife tartar9 have seen same rantings from you OREMUSSANCTUS and your likes like a million times that they have totally lost all their effects.you know sound more like an angry little gruntling pig(sorry pigs no offence intended its just an analogy) who have been denied breastmilk from his mother Pig.
tartar9 de depressed, ya people re not saying anytin. Ya say nufin, just one good tin ya follish prophet did in his miserable life buh ya guyz didn't say anytin rather ya kip insulting and derailing d thread. Am not doing dis to convert any of ya guys, buh since ma Faith didn't tell me to kill any unbeliever using internet to mock ya damn prophet. Am on facebook, twitter and co and datz wad I do, and ya can inmagine how people go mad wen I tell dem I piss on muhammedz face.
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Shirley07: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2015
9jaforlife:

Bigot Alert!

When christians commit inhumanity, they're sinners... But they ARE CHRISTIAN sinners, right?? End of Discussion.

Now I don't have to deal with your s*tupid hypocricy again!!
I swear you have no brain.
Christ foundation was built on righteousnes, truth and godliness. How then would someone claim to be part of him if he doesn't exhibit these natures.
Christ himself said 'Not everyone who call me Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven but someone who does the will of my father in heaven''. This is saying without work (christ-like nature), your faith is useless.
Now compared to Mohammed whose nature was deciet, murder, adultery and all kind of unrighteousness yet you call people who exhibit these nature not part of Islam. Keep living in your delusion 'cos compared to these people, you're no muslim.

1 Like

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tartar9(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by tartar9(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
a pig is wad ya prophet is, no wonder ya guyz don't eat pig. Tartar9 de depressed, hope ya ve fully recovered from ya depression? Pray and hope ya dead muhammed sustains ya and kip ya alive for us. By d way, ve ya drank carmel piss as recommended by ya prophet?

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by yazach: 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Let us examine the empty brain of ifeann and her likes

Mary was 12 years old when betrothed to Joseph
Catholic Encyclopaedia says:
“When forty years of age, Joseph married a woman called Melcha or Escha by some, Salome by others; they lived forty-nine years together and had six children, two daughters and four sons, the youngest of whom was James (the Less, “the Lord’s brother”). A year after his wife’s death, as the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in the tribe of Juda a respectable man to espouse Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age. Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice God had made of Joseph, and two years later the Annunciation took place.” [6]
One thing needs to be remembered, although they say that she was 12 years old when she was betrothed to 90 year old Joseph, most Christians of today reject this story, because Joseph would be labelled a ‘paedophile’.
‘History of Joseph the Carpenter’ also confirms that Mary was 12 years old when betrothed to Joseph. Chapter 3 and 4 states:
3. Now when righteous Joseph became a widower, my mother Mary, blessed, holy, and pure, was already twelve years old. For her parents offered her in the temple when she was three years of age, and she remained in the temple of the Lord nine years. Then when the priests saw that the virgin, holy and God-fearing, was growing up, they spoke to each other, saying: Let us search out a man, righteous and pious, to whom Mary may be entrusted until the time of her marriage; lest, if she remain in the temple, it happen to her as is wont to happen to women, and lest on that account we sin, and God be angry with us.
4. Therefore they immediately sent out, and assembled twelve old men of the tribe of Judah. And they wrote down the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. And the lot fell upon the pious old man, righteous Joseph. Then the priests answered, and said to my blessed mother: Go with Joseph, and be with him till the time of your marriage. Righteous Joseph therefore received my mother, and led her away to his own house. And Mary found James the Less in his father’s house, broken-hearted and sad on account of the loss of his mother, and she brought him up. Hence Mary was called the mother of James. Luke 24:10 Thereafter Joseph left her at home, and went away to the shop where he wrought at his trade of a carpenter. And after the holy virgin had spent two years in his house her age was exactly fourteen years, including the time at which he received her. [7]

Marriage in Ancient Jewish times
One must remember in Ancient Israelite times once a girl was betrothed, sexual intimacy was allowed, there was no law against that, nor does the Bible say anything against it. So, for Mary to be betrothed, it did not mean that Joseph and Mary could not get intimate. Click on the following article I have written on Ancient Jewish Marriages.
Did Mary stay a Virgin whole her life?
Christians might say that she stayed virgin whole her life, if we read Gospel of Matthew, Chapter 1 verse 25 it clearly says that Joseph had sexual intimacy with Mary after Jesus was born.
But he did not have sexual relations with her until her son was born. And Joseph named him Jesus. – Matthew 1:25

Questions for those hate-mongering Christians
1. Why was Mary pregnant at such young age by the Holy Spirit?
2. Why did Jesus not speak against (or abolish) them Child marriages?
3. How come Paul says nothing against such marriages?
4. Why did Yahweh not say anything against Mary’s marriage with Joseph?
5. Why did Yahweh bless the marriage of Joseph who was 80 – 90 years old at least with 12 year old Mary?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
yazach:
Let us examine the empty brain of ifeann and her likes

Mary was 12 years old when betrothed to Joseph
Catholic Encyclopaedia says:
“When forty years of age, Joseph married a woman called Melcha or Escha by some, Salome by others; they lived forty-nine years together and had six children, two daughters and four sons, the youngest of whom was James (the Less, “the Lord’s brother”). A year after his wife’s death, as the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in the tribe of Juda a respectable man to espouse Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age. Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice God had made of Joseph, and two years later the Annunciation took place.” [6]
One thing needs to be remembered, although they say that she was 12 years old when she was betrothed to 90 year old Joseph, most Christians of today reject this story, because Joseph would be labelled a ‘paedophile’.
‘History of Joseph the Carpenter’ also confirms that Mary was 12 years old when betrothed to Joseph. Chapter 3 and 4 states:
3. Now when righteous Joseph became a widower, my mother Mary, blessed, holy, and pure, was already twelve years old. For her parents offered her in the temple when she was three years of age, and she remained in the temple of the Lord nine years. Then when the priests saw that the virgin, holy and God-fearing, was growing up, they spoke to each other, saying: Let us search out a man, righteous and pious, to whom Mary may be entrusted until the time of her marriage; lest, if she remain in the temple, it happen to her as is wont to happen to women, and lest on that account we sin, and God be angry with us.
4. Therefore they immediately sent out, and assembled twelve old men of the tribe of Judah. And they wrote down the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. And the lot fell upon the pious old man, righteous Joseph. Then the priests answered, and said to my blessed mother: Go with Joseph, and be with him till the time of your marriage. Righteous Joseph therefore received my mother, and led her away to his own house. And Mary found James the Less in his father’s house, broken-hearted and sad on account of the loss of his mother, and she brought him up. Hence Mary was called the mother of James. Luke 24:10 Thereafter Joseph left her at home, and went away to the shop where he wrought at his trade of a carpenter. And after the holy virgin had spent two years in his house her age was exactly fourteen years, including the time at which he received her. [7]

Marriage in Ancient Jewish times
One must remember in Ancient Israelite times once a girl was betrothed, sexual intimacy was allowed, there was no law against that, nor does the Bible say anything against it. So, for Mary to be betrothed, it did not mean that Joseph and Mary could not get intimate. Click on the following article I have written on Ancient Jewish Marriages.
Did Mary stay a Virgin whole her life?
Christians might say that she stayed virgin whole her life, if we read Gospel of Matthew, Chapter 1 verse 25 it clearly says that Joseph had sexual intimacy with Mary after Jesus was born.
But he did not have sexual relations with her until her son was born. And Joseph named him Jesus. – Matthew 1:25

5. Why did Yahweh bless the marriage of Joseph who was 80 – 90 years old at least with 12 year old Mary?

I shall quickly answer ur questions.

Dude Mary was a women as the evidence clearly shows

He clearly let's us know marriage was between a man and a woman.. not man and girl or man and female..it has been mentioned all the way from the old testament thousands of years before Christ up onto the new testament..

For Eg. Leviticus 21:7
They shall not marry a prostitute or a woman who has been defiled,
neither shall they marry a woman divorced from her husband, for the
priest is holy to his God.
notice the use of the word woman and not girl or female..

Jews had a history of marrying adults women unlike the Arabs who Marry children.. pedophilia was not high in the agenda but paul did mention marriage was between man and woman..

1 Corinthians 7:2 But because of the temptation to sexual immorality,
each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband.

1 Corinthians 7:1-40
Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a
man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” But because of the
temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and
each woman her own husband.

Because it was between a man and woman. Both were adults.

Emm.. u still remain blind to the truth..marriage is between a man and woman not like muslims who marry kids

U Muslims will stoop to any level to defend ur pedophile prophet including appealing to unreliable and unverified tales contained in apocryphal writings as u just did...imagine if I start narrating all the rubbish Mohammed did in lesser authenticated hadiths. This is why I stick with the sahih hadiths and quran for my critic of the dude...honesty is important

The evidence I presented from the bible from authenticated maniscripts shows the fallacy of Joseph being 90, mary being 12... I shall post it again.

Mary,the mother of Jesus was not 12 when she got married.
First,when she perceived that she has become pregnant,she went to
visit her cousin,elizabeth,not aunt,not mother,cousin. Now,being
cousins means that though there can be some age gap between
them,but they are contemporaries and friends(luke1:39-40). And
Elizabeth herself has well aged and has even long entered
menopause. Hence,mary couldn't be a teenager,not to talk of 12.
Secondly,it was also written that on getting pregnant,she relocated
from her house to Elizabeth's where she stayed with her for
3months before going back to her own house(see luke1:56). I don't
think a 12year old or even a teenager will be having her own house
at that time and even now.
Thirdly,her ability to independently move from her city to another
for 3months clearly shows that we are dealing with a mature
woman,not a teen or even less.
Fourthly,she was addressed throughout by both the angel and her
cousin as a woman(see luke1:28,42)
Fifthly,read her songs of exaltation from Luke1:46-55. It clearly
shows the intelliegence of a full grown woman who is knowledgable
in her ancestral history as she is of spiritual things.
As for Joseph,though no mention was ever made anywhere in the
bible of his age,the bible describes him as a just man which modern
scholars will refer to as a perfect gentleman.
Also,12years after Jesus was born,his parents were still going to
Jerusalem for their annual thanksgiving and this was a journey of
days by road. That would have put Joseph's age at 111 if he
married her at 99. Had it been so,the bible would have mentioned it
as chronological order was very important then.

let me also add that when 12yr old Jesus went missing, Mary and Joseph turned the whole Jerusalem upside down searching for him until they found him in the temple. If 12yr old was considered adult then, his parents wouldn't have worried because as an "adult he could fend for himself" But no, Mary and Joseph went searching for him till she found him, why? Because, a 12yr old child is considered as a kid. As it was in 2000 years ago and today... unlike Mohammed who sees a 6 year old child fit for marriage and 9 year old fit for sex..

All this evidence should tell you clearly that Mary wasn't 12yrs old at the time she was engaged to Joseph.

Please, while we do not care about the lifestyle of your prophet,I
plead that you do not spread falsehood of christianity in trying to
justify this pitiable act of his.

Now run along yazach. . Ur lies won't work here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by PastorKun(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Can you imagine how ridiculous it sounds for a ninety year old man to be working as a carpenter? @yazach does that even remotely make sense to you

2 Likes

Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Ifeann(f): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
PastorKun:
Can you imagine how ridiculous it sounds for a ninety year old man to be working as a carpenter? @yazach does that even remotely make sense to you

Lool. .. in yazach s world anything is possible as long as pedophilia is defended
Re: Chilling In The Mosque by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
PastorKun:
islam can be compared to a dying man, dat doesn't wanna die alone. Just looking for anytin to rubbish christianity together wif dem islam. Ifeann dealt wif dat topic to well, guess tola9ja got d message clearly, buh u know how dey behave. Lying to defend dem fate is allowed in islam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Solid Proof: God Exist And He Is Very Real. / Archbishop Ibezim: Many Talents Decaying Because People Rather Pray Than Work / 2 Year Old Christ Embassy Girl Speaks In Tongues And Preaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.