Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) (1326 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform / Guys, How Do You Control Attention In Public Places / Student "Letter" Explaining Why Male & Female Are Not Equal In His Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by gbolaskblog(m): 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
I saw this on ==>>http://bwgist.com/featured/see-why-male-students-dont-pay-attention-in-school-photo/

Please can you tell me why they would concentrate when their teachers would come to class in tight mini skirts?

Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by gbolaskblog(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
can you?
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by coolebux(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
I'll be giving her dogggy inside my mind grin
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by 234GT(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
You can't blame the teacher. She could be looking for a date. When she closes from school, she would be hoping to catch a guy with her wickedly-shaped baka!
Conclusion: The packaging is not for the students.
Re: See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) by akinsadeez(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Lawd have mercy. She is standing fully upright and the skirt isnt anywhere near her knees. shocked What will now happen if she is sitting in front of d students I wonder how the school authority can accept this.
The skirt is just too tight and too short. She isn't going for a party for God's sake. she is teaching students so why wear mini skirt? I don't advocate for rape in any form but you won't be surprised to see headline of '16 yr old boy rapes teacher' from this.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Answer Here? / My Hubby Wants A Second Wife!! / His Experience With A Chronic Masturbator..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.