Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team (16590 Views)

Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" / El-zakzaky's Wife Not In Detention, Keeping Her Husband's Company — Presidency / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by ndsmartt(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2015
Abeg make una free mama patience, only her grammatical bomb they give me joy.. Its her nature
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Oklander: 9:52am On Mar 07, 2015
Takim107:
when did you choose to be like this...coded insult... are you for real.
Ok, I shouldn't say coded insult then but the point here is, Mr. & Mrs Buhari did not and has never insulted her and her husband, its reckless for person in her position to utter such words against buhari.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by lawrsmith(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2015
spott:
Mrs. Buhari will make a good first lady that I can promise u.

Mama piss is a momentuous disgrace.
that is if her husband wins and also did not scrap out the office of the first lady as he promised.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by emeka2847: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2015
lovat:
Aisha buhari is the one doing the whole stealing for GMB, Turai Yaradua comes to mind for those that know their history.
Tell your paymaster that he didn't train you well before sending you to Nairaland. Mumu, go and do research on Buhari and his wife. Can't you see that your TANoid colleagues are absent this thread? It's cos Mrs Buhari is stainless, not like mama PISS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by appini: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2015
So far so good, this strategy is working well for PDP, with all fairness Buhari cannot win mama Peace in a free and fair elections anywhere in the world, talk less of her husband Bros J.

If Buhari decides to keep his wife in the kitchen with her head covered with clothes that's his own wahala.

It has been said severally that if you want to disorganise an Islamic fundamentalist like Buhari just put the women in the forefront.

Mama peace has been the one dealing with Buhari in the campaigns; while Bros GEJ is fully concentrated with the fight against Buhari's Boko boys and the ongoing transformation agenda.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by arobest10(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2015
ugly woman with ugly speech, FVCK PEJ, SAI AMB
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by emeka2847: 10:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Are you not ashamed of mama PISS?
Honestly, GEJ needs to reign in this mama PISS before she'll finish disgracing Nigerians.
appini:
Mama PISS has been the one dealing with Buhari in the campaigns;.......

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by OgaTheTop2: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2015
politricks:
Now this is what i expect from a first lady not
"If you hear anybody shout change stone them".
Imagine. Was that not an inflammatory statement?
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by arobest10(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Oklander:

Ok, I shouldn't say coded insult then but the point here is, Mr. & Mrs Buhari did not and has never insulted her and her husband, its reckless for person in her position to utter such words against buhari.
abeg u no go liv PEJ alone, don't u no dat she's d leader of terrorist group call GRAMMATICAL BOKOHARAM
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by emeka2847: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2015
arobest10:
abeg u no go liv PEJ alone, don't u no dat she's d leader of terrorist group call GRAMMATICAL BOKOHARAM
Yes o. She's the leader of grammatical wing of Boko Haram
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Amaudeogu(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2015
Our people said that, when flies were following a mad man no one sees it, but when the mad man start eating the flies people will start shouting that the mad man is eating flies.

Now that APC as a party are denigrating the first lady b calling her a motor park tout none of the APC bloggers and sympathizers will condemn their party but when the first lady reciprocates, there will be noise all over the place.

This is pure hypocrisy.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by tsdarkside(m): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2015
is better buharis wife is first lady....jonathans wife is stvpid.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by josh21: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2015
kolonigga:

Mrs Buhari is far far above her league when it comes to public speaking, responsibilities, composure, beauty and intellects.

Patience is a very big disgrace and a mistake which must be corrected come March 28th.

We urgently need change in this country simple.
foul
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by tsdarkside(m): 10:31am On Mar 07, 2015
Pedagogue:
I beg you to please watch Patience Jonathan's videos on YouTube. I watched all her videos yesterday and I discovered many things:

1. I observed that she's very parochial. She made mention of ' we don't like people from THAT SIDE' , 'wetin people from that side dey find again...this is our own time' etc in virtually all the campaign rallies she attended.

2. She has this crude and arrogant attitude of repeatedly saying 'I am your MOTHER...' , 'As your MAMA...' Etc. I guess she thinks the hitherto 'First Lady' description is belittling so she has gone for something higher- 'MAMA and MOTHER'!!!

3. She doesn't understand English language AT ALL. I wonder whether PDP realise that they indirectly attack themselves anytime they say Buhari is an 'illiterate'. if Buhari, who's a secondary school dropout (according to PDP) can speak English better than Patience Jonathan, a supposed University graduate, ALL ELSE IS LOST!!!

Truly, all that I heard Patience Jonathan say sums up why Things have gone worse in Nigeria. If Patience Jonathan, who obviously wields more powers than President Jonathan appears very irredeemably dull (with respect) and crude, Nigeria can never Change in the hands of President GEJ and his wife. If you doubt me, please watch her videos...

Sincerely, I can't wait to vote For Buharii + his wife/ Osinbajo + his wife
They are a million times better than GEJ + his wife/ Sambo + his wife

i have a mother already...i dont need pej as mother... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by josh21: 10:33am On Mar 07, 2015
spott:
Mrs. Buhari will make a good first lady that I can promise u.

Mama piss is a momentuous disgrace.
keep on dreaming guy.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by tsdarkside(m): 10:34am On Mar 07, 2015
dvee2:
We the Association of retired grandparents have decided to cast our votes for Buhari's, since GEJs wife have insulted us and called us brain dead. We call on all our members to follow the directives of the national leadership. Vote GMB, vote for Change

thank you elders..long live...loooong live.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Nwunuken(m): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Look at a typical Nigerian First Lady not some kind of market woman throwing grammatical bombs everywhere and disgracing Nigeria all round the globe
real grammatical bombs.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Shiifi(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2015
#baba while you wer gone PGEJ said PDP r nt motor conductor and call you brain dead and forgeting she x jus a first lady
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by tsdarkside(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2015
michealewela:
You guys should take it easy,, she's our first lady for god sake. "Respect the office of Mr president so when you become one we will respect you too"

then she should respect herself too...

a lady does not talk like her....
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by tsdarkside(m): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2015
even pej`s pidgin english is nasty.... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2015
chai! chai! chai! all the insults apc is sharing to shepopo, dia ris God o!
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by resultcase(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:
GEJ drives the change that promotes equality and fairness to all women. This change can be seen from his ministers and the top heads in his government.
Buhari on the other hand a Sharia activist, believes that women's role ends at home and in the kitchen.
Vote for Goodluck!
Vote for continuity!
GEJ till 2019.

Buhari = The first Head of State to recognise the position of women in government. Get your facts right mr!
The change that can be seen in Jonathan regime is that the women became uncontrollable!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by amshigida: 11:04am On Mar 07, 2015
Ii will rather kill ma self than to commit suicide and lost
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Olutola88(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2015
ozo13:
Bt can't ds man talk to his wife
He dares not. He is the wife and she's d husband

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2015
kolonigga:

Mrs Buhari is far far above her league when it comes to public speaking, responsibilities, composure, beauty and intellects.

Patience is a very big disgrace and a mistake which must be corrected come March 28th.

We urgently need change in this country simple.
What is Mrs Buhari's credentials ? She is a hairdresser and you are comparing hair-dresser to a Uniport Graduant ?
Chineke mee! These people no get respect.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by onatisi(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2015
kolonigga:

“Mrs. Buhari is too refined and well groomed to descend to the level of insulting someone else’s husband in the name of politics.

http://www.punchng.com/news/buharis-wife-not-a-political-tout-campaign-team/
this is the main reason why buhari wife will not be the first lady of nigeria on the 29th of may. Pej is a grass politician to the core . She can mobilise people and votes for her husband the president, she has shown the way for other nigerian women that whatever a man can do in politics they too can do more. She has organised political rallies and campaigns for her political party. What has buhari wife done to help his ambition ?nothing . Even during us elections michelle obama was very active with her husband .comparing pej to buhari wife is like comparing a political lioness to a political sheep. Pej is a lioness in the jungle of nigeria politics dominated by political wolves ,political dogs and political foxes like tinubu,amaechi and co. pej has shown more than enough clout to prove to the whole world that even she alone can handle a sitting governor. The name of pej in rivers state political circle means and signifies authority. Anybody can say whatever they want,but this is nigeria politics ,where anything is fair . Take it or leave it , bad English or not,pej will be the first lady of this country nigeria come 29th of may 2015.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Olutola88(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2015
michealewela:
You guys should take it easy,, she's our first lady for god sake. "Respect the office of Mr president so when you become one we will respect you too"
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by flexing11(m): 11:11am On Mar 07, 2015
this national disgrace from de president wife is getting out of hand,pls i just need a change come march 28,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by skyfall: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2015
Patience Jonathan is a disgrace to ALL WOMEN worldwide.

She is apparently from the streets, hasn't changed one bit and she is a perfect example of what a woman should not be.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by obibob2020(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2015
Buhari's wife is much more than a political tout like wise her clueless husband (a certificate forger). I can never cast my vote for them. Cos, one's a dictector, always a dictector. GEJ till 2019. Make una go hug transformer. Bad belle people.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by steppin: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2015
resultcase:

Buhari = The first Head of State to recognise the position of women in government. Get your facts right mr!
The change that can be seen in Jonathan regime is that the women became uncontrollable!!!
Story! Na today?
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by abuRevelatus(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2015
Good, finally APC is realising that there is a bouncer in Aso Rock who wont let Buhari or anyone else in till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina / Report Irregularities At Polling Units, US Urges Nigerians. / Police Assault Channels TV Reporter, Cameraman In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.