Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team (16569 Views)

Jonathan: "Amaechi Have Problem With Patience My Wife Not Me" / El-zakzaky's Wife Not In Detention, Keeping Her Husband's Company — Presidency / My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by abuRevelatus(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2015
spott:
Mrs. Buhari will make a good first lady that I can promise u.

Mama piss is a momentuous disgrace.
in that case we should arrange for GEJ to marry mrs Buhari because come 28th of this month, He will be re-elected
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by martin98(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2015
Open your dictionary and check the meaning of "Tout". Also check the meaning of "Lout". Illiteracy is a contagious disease.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Forwetinnah: 11:47am On Mar 07, 2015
pacesetter939:
I can't wait to see this 'head dresser and fake NCE holder' stand behind my loosing Presidential aspirant come May 29, 2015.

Sai Buhari.

Now you're talking
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by rottenegg: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2015
How will she be when Buhari doesnt believe in the equal rights of women!

''In my tenure there will be no office of the first lady''....Buhari says.

Vote for him and women will remain in the kitchen for the next 4years
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Godsate: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
The main reason why I will vote against Jonathan is because of his wife uncultured attitude and reign of corruption in his government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by JonSnow(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by JonSnow(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
[i][/i]
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by philips70(m): 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
What else does this APC people expect from a woman who GEJ found when selling in a bukateria and later started selling tomatoes in mile 1 market Portharcourt? All this resume coupled with being an Okrika woman makes PEJ what she is today. APC have not seen anything, a debate between these women can result in live punches courtesy of Peshe. Calling her a tout is an affront to real touts.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by United4lyf(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
Takim107:
Rubbish, just like the husband running away from the public. .cuz they don't have anything meaningful to say. .it's not her time to talk so let PEJ talk all she can...and that woman above will never be address as the first lady...would you have prefer GEJ marrying another woman because he is made?See Nigerians this is one of the reason I will forever love GEJ. .Some men will pick another with an excuse of "I NEED A WELL EDUCATED WOMAN TO MATCH MY STATUS"..where were the educated once when she suffered with him....apc rubbish..you all suck.
yeah but he's free to sleep with and have kids with another lady out of wedlock right?smh
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by ogene007: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
PEJ is simply a ruthlessly efficient grass roots women mobilizer who remains more of an asset than liability to the GEJ campaign, and that is fact. We are not disappointed by the reactions coming from the APC and their supporters. Ride on Madam First Lady as we all get ready to vote the "umblela". GEJ till 2019.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by adahgold(m): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
Make him dey dere dey talk,it is only d rugged ones dat win....
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by mustymatic(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!
Na so dem talk for turai, till she carry president dead body for 3 months holding d country to ransom. Nigerians forget tinz too easily, well na children weh dhe shout change sha!
You'll finally gt tired of ur own copy and paste rubbish
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by fr3do(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
An opposition that insults the first lady.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by Vickram: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
The only way to stop bombing in dis country's of ours is stop madam patience GEJ from throwing grammatical bomb across Nigeria. Sai GMB
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by YUSUPH1986(m): 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
DaGC:
Truth be told, I've never never heard Patience Jonathan say the word 'Buhari' in any rally before; so I don't know where all this accusations are coming from. undecided

Well, if the shoe fits.......
(105.5)splash fm ibadan confirmed it
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by san316(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
ichidodo:
But you must admit PEJ beats Mrs Buhari hands down when it comes to pure balls and tenacity....That's our kind of woman....A super woman/wife that's got our back.

Never underestimate those who say little. they spring up surprises. never underestimate an educated hausa lady, she can do many unbelievable things. Turai was not a talker but she dealt with PEJ hands down regardless of he perceived timidity.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by goldedprince: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2016
Why compare an ajekpako with ajebutta
Re: Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team by DelGardo: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2016
We always knew.
$15m for medical emergency only. Chaii.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Tips For Tomorrow's Election / Full Transcript Of Mahmood Yakubu's Speech Announcing New Election Dates / Peter Obi: Collect Politicians' Money, Vote Credible Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.