Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Would You Do In This Situation?????? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Situation?????? (5540 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2015
3cycle:

If possible his kinsmen should join his parents while coming.

I don't pray to find myself in such a situation.

I swear down its a hard situation everyman would pray never to face. Its really hard
One thing is certain tho; the relationship is over already. Lol
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I swear down its a hard situation everyman would pray never to face. Its really hard
One thing is certain tho; the relationship is over already. Lol
True... cheesy
Try such on a portharcourt wife, she will sleep with your best friend, neighbours, and everything on trousers just to spite you grin
Worst of it is that she won't even leave your house after sleeping around.

An Igbo woman will send her brothers after you, omo the kain beating you will receive, in your next life you'll dread marriage.
Lol
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2015
chaii,op u wicked o,i av been scratching ma head since for a possible explanation, but chai it won't be easy if this tin happens o, just pray it is a dream else u are a gunner,the wife sef try o a typical naija woman will create a big scene there walahi,if this thing happen to u,u will know indeed that devil got a 1st class in administration,policy and strategic studies.gringrin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 07, 2015
Rexhenrex:
chaii,op u wicked o,i av been scratching ma head since for a possible explanation, but chai it won't be easy if this tin happens o, just pray it is a dream else u are a gunner,the wife sef try o a typical naija woman will create a big scene there walahi,if this thing happen to u,u will know indeed that devil got a 1st class in administration,policy and strategic studies.gringrin
No one can come up with any explanation if caught.
The best thing to do is to start confessing to all and sundry esppecially your friends, family and ppastor so they will start begging first before you.(That is if you are still interested in the marriage)
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by cyprianlah(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2015
See gobe!
If I go back house make I lost grin

Dat woman fit kill u
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by wemmieslim(f): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2015
if I was the wife what will I do?
I don't know what I'l do but d truth is,its not in all cases that one will have the strength to shout and scream,I guess I'll just be humbled by his level of betrayal I'll eventually forgive him but he'll have to deal with seeing me cry ones in a while cos when I trust someone,I totally erase every elements of doubt and that will make it quite emotional for me.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
hmm in this situation

1. Hausa women would be like " let him meet me, na his dik I will cut"

2. Igbo women would be like " I have to consult that baba before things go out of hand.

3. Yoruba women would be like " let him come, he would tell me who get this house " na fight be that.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
3cycle:

True... cheesy
Try such on a portharcourt wife, she will sleep with your best friend, neighbours, and everything on trousers just to spite you grin
Worst of it is that she won't even leave your house after sleeping around.

An Igbo woman will send her brothers after you, omo the kain beating you will receive, in your next life you'll dread marriage.
Lol

Hahahahahahahahaahha. Funny
Boss, the best na to jst end the marriage o. Else una go jst dey live fake lives. She fit even kill u
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
cyprianlah:
See gobe!
If I go back house make I lost grin

Dat woman fit kill u

Are u saying u will abandon your house?
U gotta be kiddin me
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rexhenrex:
chaii,op u wicked o,i av been scratching ma head since for a possible explanation, but chai it won't be easy if this tin happens o, just pray it is a dream else u are a gunner,the wife sef try o a typical naija woman will create a big scene there walahi, if this thing happen to u,u will know indeed that devil got a 1st class in administration,policy and strategic studies. gringrin

@bolded got me pmsl cheesy
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by cyprianlah(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Are u saying u will abandon your house?
U gotta be kiddin me

See dis guy! Abandonin for dat period alone o
Then ah will need some armed poilicemen to accompany megrin
U dnt knw wat will be waitin for u @hme
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
cyprianlah:

See dis guy! Abandonin for dat period alone o
Then ah will need some armed poilicemen to accompany megrin
U dnt knw wat will be waitin for u @hme

Hahahaha. Il go back as soon as i get my parent, friends and pastor
No police shii
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by cyprianlah(m): 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Hahahaha. Il go back as soon as i get my parent, friends and pastor
No police shii

Lol...shey u dn see am
But one akelabe for folo o, incase e escalategrin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
cyprianlah:

Lol...shey u dn see am
But one akelabe for folo o, incase e escalategrin

Lol. Na outside u go dey na. While yur entourage will be settling d shii inside. U b wan folo enter bfr? shocked
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by cyprianlah(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. Na outside u go dey na. While yur entourage will be settling d shii inside. U b wan folo enter bfr? shocked

Lol...as u carry pastor instead of police so, make u knw say holy ghost fire no go cold hot water wa she dn boil for u ogrin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Rexhenrex(m): 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

@bolded got me pmsl cheesy
how do u mean :-/
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rexhenrex:
how do u mean :-/

got me pissing maself laughing
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
cyprianlah:

Lol...as u carry pastor instead of police so, make u knw say holy ghost fire no go cold hot water wa she dn boil for u ogrin

lol. e be like u don experience this thing before o
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Rexhenrex(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

got me pissing maself laughing
lol i hear u
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rexhenrex:
lol i hear u
Aye
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Charlesberry(m): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
jomile:
I will just pretend as if nothing happened,I won't shout or fight him,nd if he starts explaining nd apologising,I will keep my cool nd tell him to 4get d issue,my calm attitude will make him restless,he will be thinking I have something up my sleeve,which I don't,his conscience will start judging him,but one thing I know for sure,I won't give dat bi*ch d privilege to destroy my home

Wow. I love your response. yours is the best.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2015
Charlesberry:

Wow. I love your response. yours is the best.
wink
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by groundnutoil(m): 9:53am On Mar 08, 2015
grin
Pinkiedearie:
Wait till we get home ke?!..back seat ni?..we go diga am for that point o
original african woman
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by groundnutoil(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2015
Nneka123:
I will be waiting for him back home till he returns. i will not leave the house instantly.
what actually are u gonna do if he returns?
well for me i go reach house den call d police wen i still d gate before d house incase mortal abi na pestle break for ma head cus hell has no fury like a womans anger dn begin d cry d roll for floor for her
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by kakakoshina(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Wait till we get home ke?!..back seat ni?..we go diga am for that point o

Shows u aren't ready to go under the wedlock!!! Moreover I doubt u are in a relationship!!
Hardship doesn't solve gobe!

Contact 08166631359 to show appreciation only when u understand my post..
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 08, 2015
I will beg her with tears on my face,I go even postrate,hold her for leg...Omo thst offence pass muder
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by joe17: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I know weda im b learner..grin grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by joe17: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
cyprianlah:

grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by immortalvoices(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
I will go back home at the most appropriate time and apologize...with all sincerity

Weda she forgives me or not...that scenario alone would end my cheating life style...for good

And trust me I will fight any battle to earn back her trust, loyalty and respect...but then it will take time because I deserve any punishment!
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
joe17:
I know weda im b learner..grin grin

lol. maybe
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Missonas(f): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wait!he still went ahead and dropped the gf shocked i won't do or say anything
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation?????? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
handsomeness:
Husband: "I'm sorry cry ".

Wife: " angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry "

Husband I'm sorry cry

wife FVCK YOU!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Cannot Fall In Love / H / MEN!!! Women Don't Love Or Care About You!(photos) - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.