Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Help! I Cannot Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Cannot Fall In Love (5533 Views)

"My Boyfriend Always Sex Me Like A Tiger; I Cannot Walk Upright" - Lady Cries Ou / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by sirhot(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, lately I have discovered that I do not have any emotional feeling for girls and women, some have been bold enough to tell me to my face that they love me, but I just laugh it off, I don't feel anything.

After, some break ups, I now see women as people one shouldn't take serious, just live your life when you feel like getting married just pick anyone marry and continue your life all those romantic stuffs is just fairy tales and only exist in movies and novels.

I just cannot love. I see it as waste of time!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Tot u needed help?
U don turn adviser.

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by tripplephi: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
sirhot:
Ladies and gentlemen, lately I have discovered that I do not have any emotional feeling for girls and women, some have been bold enough to tell me to my face that they love me, but I just laugh it off, I don't feel anything.

After, some break ups, I now see women as people one shouldn't take serious, just live your life when you feel like getting married just pick anyone marry and continue your life all those romantic stuffs is just fairy tales and only exist in movies and novels.

GOOD IT MEANS YOU ARE HEALED FROM THE END TIME DISEASE PLAGUES PEOPLE, KEEP PURSUING SUCCESS AND A GREAT LIFE OF INFLUENCE AND YOU WILL SOON FALL YAKATA FOR A WOMAN WHO IS DOING THE SAME THING AND WHO IS NOT EMOTIONALLY DIATRACTED. GOD IS HELPING YOU BRO SO DO NOT COMPLAIN

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by pet4ril(f): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2015
stupidity:
Tot u needed help?

U don turn adviser.
i tire oooo
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
You're simply guarded & possibly jaded.
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by amtaken(f): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by sirhot(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
stupidity:
Tot u needed help?

U don turn adviser.
Not really, its just my own ideology.
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by sirhot(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
tripplephi:

GOOD IT MEANS YOU ARE HEALED FROM THE END TIME DISEASE PLAGUES PEOPLE, KEEP PURSUING SUCCESS AND A GREAT LIFE OF INFLUENCE AND YOU WILL SOON FALL YAKATA FOR A WOMAN WHO IS DOING THE SAME THING AND WHO IS NOT EMOTIONALLY DIATRACTED. GOD IS HELPING YOU BRO SO DO NOT COMPLAIN
thanks bro
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by sirhot(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
amtaken:
www.gayalert.com
did I say I like men instead? angry

1 Like

Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by HARDDON: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Luv is not for every Tom dick n Harry angry

Luv is way beyond bfs n gfs, beyong getting down n ish.

Your topic shld rather read: I can't fall in LOST. cos u obviously wearing lost goggle to check out luv
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Me too...We've got the same problem...undecided
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by sirhot(m): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
why? My breakup was terrible! It was synonymous to luring me to a dark corner and stabbing me hard. The cut is deep!
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by PHAYOL81: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
I am not sure you'll understand what am about to say and I don't want to get the sticks either for telling you this might be SPIRITUAL.
having said that, you gatta work on yourself because you need a change badly not necessarily for yourself but for that future partner you know yourself is a must. cool
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
sirhot:

Op u r nt alone. Feel d same way too

1 Like

Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by obiorathesubtle: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
is that so?
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
sirhot:
why? My breakup was terrible! It was synonymous to luring me to a dark corner and stabbing me hard. The cut is deep!
Lemme guess....She cheated??undecidedcry

Well, I Lost My Puppy...I Loved him bad...cry he died coz of cancer..sad

Can't seem to find love After that episode...cry
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
is that so?
crycryYas!!!cry

I'm Practically Heart broken...sad

1 Like

Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by yomi007k(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op, I'm like that too. Aint no big deal tongue
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by IamLEGEND1: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
OP I'm like that too. ain't no big deal
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2015
Am not like that... Love is too sweet to be ignored.
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by obiorathesubtle: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Dear op,

I cannot say I feel your pain, neither can I say I don't feel your pain.(Don't fÛcking try to understand that). However, pain is something we never want to feel. Sequel to the last statement, we cannot control everything that goes on in our life, some say fate takes its' course, others say chance is a stubborn bastard, you see. I don't know what I'm trying to say

Moreover, a very good friend said something to me, he said "our evolution of consciousness will bring us back home", Love is home, east or west, home is the best and whatever other phrase you wish to add concerning the importance of home. You can't stay too long outside your home, its frustrating and non_human. By the time you gain consciousness, and I sincerely hope it's sooner, you'll fly on evolution's wings back home, back to love. If you cannot feel love anymore, I understand, but love is a gear you shift into in order to live a better life. You can agree with me that you never will enjoy a ride in a car without changing gears, therefore, whichever way you have been hurt, you need to see it as an experience to be better in life, see it as a teacher. My mum bought a little book for me when I was eight, she had just come back from the market and I was expecting the conventional moi-moi, but she struck me with something different, a book titled "experience is the best teacher". A broken heart is not a disaster, but a teacher, an experience never to be sad about but to be happy about, and learn from.

You've had so many relationships, I'll say it took you a lot of girls to get here, but hey! What have you learnt from all of them? What did you do wrong? What did you do right? What did they do wrong? And of course, what did they do right? Ask yourself these questions. This is your oppurtunity to reflect on the past. Instead of trying to nail Love on the cross for nothing, build on all of this. Make yourself a better person, go out there and keep falling in Love! Life is too short to live by those philosophies.

I just typed nonsense didn't I?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by obiorathesubtle: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
crycryYas!!!cry
I'm Practically Heart broken...sad
sorry about that.

Would you like an apple?
I really don't know why, but I console people by giving them apples.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by amtaken(f): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
So much hatred for women...
sirhot:
did I say I like men instead? angry
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
sorry about that.

Would you like an apple?

I really don't know why, but I console people by giving them apples.
LoL!gringrin weird..buh Thankyou... I Already had One...tongue
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by obiorathesubtle: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL!gringrin weird..buh Thankyou... I Already had One...tongue
tongue your loss. My apples have a reputation!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
U see falling in love as a waste of time??I don't think u need any advice..u've made ur decision already
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by firstking01(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op, we keep falling in love till we find the right person.
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by sirhot(m): 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Dear op,

I cannot say I feel your pain, neither can I say I don't feel your pain.(Don't fÛcking try to understand that). However, pain is something we never want to feel. Sequel to the last statement, we cannot control everything that goes on in our life, some say fate takes its' course, others say chance is a stubborn bastard, you see. I don't know what I'm trying to say

Moreover, a very good friend said something to me, he said "our evolution of consciousness will bring us back home", Love is home, east or west, home is the best and whatever other phrase you wish to add concerning the importance of home. You can't stay too long outside your home, its frustrating and non_human. By the time you gain consciousness, and I sincerely hope it's sooner, you'll fly on evolution's wings back home, back to love. If you cannot feel love anymore, I understand, but love is a gear you shift into in order to live a better life. You can agree with me that you never will enjoy a ride in a car without changing gears, therefore, whichever way you have been hurt, you need to see it as an experience to be better in life, see it as a teacher. My mum bought a little book for me when I was eight, she had just come back from the market and I was expecting the conventional moi-moi, but she struck me with something different, a book titled "experience is the best teacher". A broken heart is not a disaster, but a teacher, an experience never to be sad about but to be happy about, and learn from.

You've had so many relationships, I'll say it took you a lot of girls to get here, but hey! What have you learnt from all of them? What did you do wrong? What did you do right? What did they do wrong? And of course, what did they do right? Ask yourself these questions. This is your oppurtunity to reflect on the past. Instead of trying to nail Love on the cross for nothing, build on all of this. Make yourself a better person, go out there and keep falling in Love! Life is too short to live by those philosophies.

I just typed nonsense didn't I?
well that's incisive! I think my mentality is what different from that of a conventional guy in our society. Most at times after the break up, they see that I was really real! What I mean is, we at times believe that a certain type of woman or man does not exist, when we meet one, we still do not believe, after we move away from the scene, we now see that is was indeed real.

At that point in time it is already late! I'll reflect on your comment. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by misspicy(f): 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2015
catlova:

Op u r nt alone. Feel d same way too
shocked ha egbami....and you are making me fall for you...you are wicked undecided
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by sirhot(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lemme guess....She cheated??undecidedcry

Well, I Lost My Puppy...I Loved him bad...cry he died coz of cancer..sad

Can't seem to find love After that episode...cry
oh dear, I'm sorry, please accept my heartfelt condolences.

After I had proposed and she accepted, only for her to wake up one morning and say it is over! I have never been betrayed like that. We never had any issues!

She didn't even want to make amends just in case I was wrong!
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by sirhot(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
U see falling in love as a waste of time??I don't think u need any advice..u've made ur decision already
my dear, I just didn't come to that conclusion just like that, my experience, friends experience both male and female, so what will I have to say?
Re: Help! I Cannot Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
sirhot:
oh dear, I'm sorry, please accept my heartfelt condolences.

After I had proposed and she accepted, only for her to wake up one morning and say it is over! I have never been betrayed like that. We never had any issues!

She didn't even want to make amends just in case I was wrong!
Wow! that's Cruel....oMG!cry

I'm Like so sorry...I could only Imagine the pain U felt...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Have A Dirty Mind? What Do You See In This Pic, Dolphins Or Naked People / Should I Sleep With My Best Friend / Married Woman Gets Stuck With A Man While Having Doggy Style In Ogun State (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.